Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:44 am

Bryan returned the smile and replied, "I'm glad to hear that, my love. Now that we've had some rest, perhaps we should get something to eat for lunch? I'm not sure if my memory is correct but I have this feeling that we usually preferred to stay here in our room and have our meals delivered here. Is that correct?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:46 am

Rosaline replied, "Correct, my love. We used to have romantic meals here together and we enjoyed it a lot. Personally, I am a bit hungry now and I think that doing it again won't hurt at all."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:51 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I agree. I'll go and ring the bell for a maid to bring us up a lunch menu then."

He got up from the bed and walked to a small table where the bell was set. He rang it and within a couple of minutes, there was a knock on the door. Bryan opened it and there was the maid, just as he predicted. Then he asked for a lunch menu which the maid gave promptly. Then Bryan thanked the maid and closed the door, returning to Rosaline's side.

He opened the menu for both of them and looking through the selection, he asked, "Hmm what do you want, my love? Or would anything be ok? There's so much to choose from."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:52 am

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh quietly and then replied, "Let me remind you of something, my love. I had told you before not to let me choose any food and to just go ahead and choose what you like and I'll be fine by it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 am

Bryan chuckled in embarrassment and replied, "Ahh whether I have amnesia or not, I always seem to forget that, don't I? Well, in that case, I'll go ahead and choose for both of us."

He looked through the menu selection to see what looked appetizing and finally he settled on what he thought would be a good meal. He pointed to the selection and said,

"I think this sounds good. We can have some chicken soup and then some chicken sandwiches with some juice. Or is that too much chicken?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:37 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Whatever you want, my love. If you want it like this, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:55 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh all right then, my love."

He rang the bell and the same maid knocked on the door. Bryan went to open it and gave the maid their orders for lunch-two bowls of chicken soup, two chicken sandwiches, and two glasses of orange juice. The maid wrote down the order and then replied that she would bring it up as soon as it was all done.

After the maid had left, Bryan returned to Rosaline's side and said, "So we'll have a wonderful lunch and then we can go out and enjoy the afternoon. It looks like the snow is still on the ground so outside is looking beautiful. We should enjoy it while we can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:17 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, I will look forward for that, my love. I will take you for the places we used to be at and I am sure that instantly, you will remember lots of memories if not all. I know you are strong enough for it. Right, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 am

Bryan nodded confidently and replied, "Yup, I sure am. I want to remember everything so that we can both move on and enjoy our happy married life together."

He looked outside the window and marveled at the beauty of the snow and the deep mysteries that winter had in store.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 am

Rosaline looked outside with Bryan and replied, "True. I promise you, Bryan...after you remember everything, I will make you the happiest ever. I promise that I will make up everything you went through because of me. I'll make you see great happiness."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:43 am

Bryan turned to Rosaline with a bit of a confused look on his face. He replied, "What do you mean, my love? Did something happen before I lost my memory?"

Bryan didn't remember that he and Rosaline had argued about Ryan before he ran off and got attacked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:45 am

Rosaline had a bit of a guilty face, remembering everything that happened and that the accident that happened to Bryan was because of her in the first place. She felt even more guilty when she remembered that last night, she was kissing Ryan and spent a romantic night with him.

But trying to put a smile on her face, she replied, "Umm some...some troubles. It's nothing to worry about. I am sure that you will remember soon...and I hope you forgive me then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:49 am

Bryan nodded in understanding and replied, "Ahh all right, my love. I'm sure that whatever happened before, we can smooth things over."

He gave Rosaline a warm smile and then there was a knock on the door. Bryan got up to open it and there was the maid, carrying a tray of food and drinks. He allowed her inside to set up the food on the table and once that was done, she left and Bryan closed the door behind him.

Then he walked back to Rosaline and said, "The food sure looks delicious. Let's go eat, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:50 am

Rosaline looked on the food and replied, "Yup, yup, it sure does. I can't wait to get started."

She sat down on the chair and waited for Bryan to sit down as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 am

Bryan followed Rosaline and took a seat across from her. Then he said, "Ahh let's get started."

He then took his sandwich and began eating it happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 am

Rosaline began eating as well, enjoying her food and every once in a while, she would give Bryan a loving glance but not for too long as not to make him feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:56 am

As Bryan ate his sandwich as well as took sips of his chicken soup, he would cast occasional glances at Rosaline. He felt his cheeks get warm as he thought about her. He so wanted to remember how they fell in love, as that would help him to feel closer to her.

To make conversation, as to not have the meal in silence, Bryan asked, "Are you enjoying the food, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 am

Rosaline nodded with a smile and replied, "Ahh yup, my love. You made such a nice choice. It's all well-cooked and tasty, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "I sure do agree on that, my love. You know, before coming to Lessire, I was asking some of my friends and associates which would be the best place to stay while I'm here. They recommended this place, as it has delicious food and wonderful service.

And it looks like I found love here, too. I think that Lessire has brought me fortune."

He winked at her and then resumed his meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 am

Rosaline laughed a little and replied, "I am sure luckier. I got love to come right to me through my room. Who would have imagined? And I am living now happily with my husband whom I love more everything else in this world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:20 am

(I'm so sorry that I couldn't get on yesterday. I had Internet problems here and literally did not get connection back until just now. I'm trying to catch up on everything that I've missed although it'll take me a day or two, I think.)

Bryan looked back into Rosaline's eyes and replied, "My love, although I can't remember everything, when I look into your eyes, I feel that there is something special between us, something that only the two of us share. I don't feel that way about anything else. I'm sure that our days together will always be full of happiness and joy."

He reached out to touch Rosaline's hand across the table, smiling at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 am

(Ahh it's alright. I am glad you're alright and all that. <3)

Rosaline smiled back at Bryan and replied, "I am sure of it, my love, I am sure. And I know that as time goes by, your memory will return and all will go back to normal again."

She was finishing up her dinner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Bryan nodded and resumed to his meal as well. Soon he was all done and then he sat back in his seat, waiting for Rosaline to finish. He couldn't wait to go outside and enjoy the afternoon and take advantage of the beautiful snow while it was fresh on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:54 am

Rosaline soon finished her food as well, which she had enjoyed a lot. She put down her knife and fork and wiping her lips with the handkerchief, she said,

"That was delicious, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:04 am

Bryan replied happily, "Yup, it sure was. That sandwich and soup sure hit the spot. How about we clean up our things here and then get ready to go outside? I hope there's a nice park we can walk to. I feel like enjoying nature and marveling in all of its beauty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next