Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am

Lycoris hugged Alex happily and replied, "If I ever get my own body, I'll learn to cook by myself, promise! And I'll make you the best food always so that you don't have to do anything. So we will travel all around with great delicious food cooked by Lycoris!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Alex smiled serenely and stroked Lycoris' hair ever so softly. He replied, "I would love that, darling. I can teach you to cook if you'd like. It'll be a fun project for us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup! But be a nice teacher, ok? I do learn fast but I still have no background of cooking."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 pm

(Man, I'm feeling so annoyed. I'm about to scream! -_- Sorry, I had to let that out. *taking a deep breath*)

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course, I will, darling. Promise."

He drank the rest of his hot chocolate and soon he was all done. He waited for Lycoris to finish so that he would take care of putting away their cups together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 pm

(You know, I've been feeling exactly the same so I don't blame you. I think I need to scream too. ._.)

Lycoris was soon done with her hot chocolate and said, "Yays, all done. That was so yummy!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 pm

(O.O Well, my annoyance has to do with the PM I just sent you on WIG. I'm feeling a little sick so it's not helping, either.)

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed the hot chocolate, darling. Would you like me to take care of your cup for you? I'm going to put mine away now. Then we can decide on what to do next."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 pm

(Aww I hope you feel well soon, phoenix. And you can check the PM I sent you there, it may help.)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "If you please then. I can't wait to continue all the fun with you. This day feels so great!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:46 pm

(Thanks. Definitely helped. ^^)

Alex stood up, took Lycoris' empty cup, and then carried both cups to a recycling bin nearby. After putting the cups away, he ran back to Lycoris' side and sitting next to her, he looked at her curiously and asked,

"What would you like to do next, darling? Perhaps we can take a leisurely walk around the park for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Lycoris replied, "Sounds fun! It will be romantic in this snow, right? And I'd like to see...Alex, don't flowers grow in winter? Do they all disappear or do some gloom?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Alex replied, "Ahh very few flowers grow in the winter, darling. I think mistletoe and poinsettas are winter flowers. But most flowers don't grow in the winter because of the cold. They can't survive. If you want flowers in winter, they're pretty expensive since they have to be shipped to flower shops from warmer areas.

I'm not really an expert on flowers but we can always go to a flower shop and ask one of the shopkeepers there about flowers and which ones grow in the winter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Lycoris looked a bit disappointed and replied, "Oh no, it's alright. So I guess no flowers grow in parks and gardens, right? But they do come out in spring after that, true?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, they sure do, darling. Flowers are one of the reasons I love spring so much. Spring is a time of awakening and rebirth. You know, right now, there are some animals that are sleeping. We call it hibernation. They don't like the cold so they go indoors and find a warm place and then sleep the entire winter. They'll wake up when spring comes around."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Lycoris looked amazed and replied, "Wow, for the whole winter? But that's so long. God, if I sleep that amount of time, I doubt I will be able to sleep again!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 am

Alex laughed out loud and replied, "Ahh yes, I suppose that is a long time to be sleeping but the animals are used to it. There are other animals, though, that do stay awake in the winter. However, they don't like the cold so when it does colder, they fly south to warmer places. Usually, birds like geese and ducks do so. When the weather warms up, then they will fly back north to their homes. It's the way of nature here, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am

Lycoris replied, "I see. That's...beautiful. Simply beautiful! I wish I was a bird. I would fly so freely in the sky and it will be fun to travel from north to south, from south to north."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 am

Alex replied, "But I'm glad that you're you, darling. We can be with each other for all time and love and find happy times together. Perhaps we can travel to some of those other places sometime."

He got up and extended his right hand and said, "Now darling, shall we take that walk around the park? There's a lot to see, as the park is quite huge."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 am

Lycoris got up with Alex's help and replied, "Yup! I can't wait. The day is shining, the people are so happy and everything is so beautiful. Better, I am with my love. What more could I ask for, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "And I couldn't agree with you more, darling. This day is going to be one of the happiest we've had yet. I haven't seen all of Lessire so it'll be fun to do some exploring together.

But for now, let's start with the park."

He held Lycoris' arm and began to lead her into various areas.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:22 am

Lycoris held Alex's arm and followed him, looking around and loving every place.

(Hmm can't we go on to someone else already? This isn't much fun. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 am

(lol Sure. I can get us back to Bryan and Rosaline. I think it's about time they woke up anyway. XD)

After a couple of hours of napping, Bryan woke up from his peaceful slumber and looked over at Rosaline, sleeping soundly. He smiled to himself, thinking how lucky he must be to have such a wonderful, caring wife. Although he couldn't remember all of his memories, he was so fortunate to have Rosaline support him and help him to try to remember them and their love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 am

(Yay. xD)

Rosaline was still sleeping peacefully, tired and exhausted from all the recent events. Though part of her was worried about Bryan, another part trusted that he will do it and soon he will remember everything and remember their undying love.

In her sleep, she smiled and snuggled a little closer to Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:34 am

Bryan felt Rosaline snuggle closer to him and a smile couldn't help but escape on his face. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her, allowing his warmth to engulf her, as though to keep them both warm. Inside, he asked himself how he ever found a wife, for he never thought it would have been possible. However, he told himself that there had to be something special about Rosaline, so much so that he would marry her quickly.

I want to remember. I want to go back to the happiness that we both had before my accident.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 am

Rosaline felt Bryan's warmth and slowly, her eyes began to open as she slowly wake up. As soon as she did, she saw that Bryan was hugging her gently and that he was awake.

Smiling warmly at him, she softly said, "Good afternoon, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:41 am

Bryan observed that Rosaline had woken up at last and replied, "Good afternoon, my love. Did you sleep well? I can imagine how tired you must have been. I think the nap did us both a world of good."

He loved seeing Rosaline's happy face smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 am

Rosaline nodded with her smile still and replied, "Yup, I sure did. Sleeping by your side makes me happier than ever and gives the most beautiful warmth. I feel much better now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next