Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 am

Alex replied, "Ahh well, it's hard to describe in words how spicy and salty foods are. The best way is to taste them and perhaps for lunch, I can order us a variety of food so you can taste the different kinds. But let's see. Spicy foods are very hot but not hot like this hot chocolate. Rather, they make your tongue feel like it's on fire and that you need water to quench it. Hot peppers are very spicy.

As for salty foods, fish is usually salty. They're not hot at all but when you eat them, you feel very thirsty, as though you need to drink a lot of water. I think it's a biology thing although as you know, I've never been very strong in the sciences."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 am

Lycoris replied, "I see. But you say some people like them. Why do they like them if spicy makes their tongues on fire and salty food makes them want to drink lots of water?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:54 am

Alex shrugged and replied, "I suppose it has to do with where people grow up and all. In certain areas of the human world, spicy food is the usual food so if people grow up eating it, then they'll enjoy it. The same goes for spicy food. As for myself, I think that sweet food is absolutely the best although I remember as a child how Mom would tell me not to eat too many sweets, saying that they would spoil my appetite."

He chuckled to himself, reminiscing over the memory.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 am

Lycoris giggled a bit and replied, "But I love sweet food. It's so yummy, nice and delicious. If I could, I would live my whole life eating just sweets!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:59 am

Alex continued to chuckle and replied, "I wish I could, too, darling but I must admit that Mom was right. Too much sugar is not healthy for the body. I'll tell you what. For lunch today, I'll take you to a restaurant that serves a variety of foods. You can try out sweet, salty, and spicy foods. I'll order mostly sweet foods if that's what you'd like, darling. How does that sound?"

He continued to drink his hot chocolate, happily looking into Lycoris' eyes.

(I should get off and get some sleep for the night. But I'll be here tomorrow and we can continue posting in the RP. Until then, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 am

(Nite. <3)

Lycoris nodded in agreement and replied, "Sounds super awesome! I'd love to taste all kinds of food but make sure nothing is cold because I am not sure how much coldness I can take."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Alex replied, "Ahh all right, darling. I wouldn't want to eat anything cold, either. Not in this weather. Warm, delicious food is what we both would like. Is there any particular kind of food you'd like to try today? We could go to a Chinese restaurant or perhaps Italian food or maybe something else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Lycoris replied, "Ahh anything will be great! As long as it's food, who will mind? Choose what you prefer and I'll be right behind you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Alex nodded happily and replied, "All right, darling. Then how about Chinese food? This restaurant that I'm thinking we can go to will have spicy, salty, and sweet foods. You'll love the delicious flavors, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:40 am

Lycoris nodded in happiness and replied, "Ok then! I am looking forward to it. Man, I can smell the food so yummy just from here!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 am

Alex replied, "Darling, I'll take you all over the world and introduce you to the most delicious foods and places everywhere. To see your face light up with happiness makes me happy."

He glanced at the other kids in the park running around happily and their parents watching them and thought about how wonderful it would be if someday, he and Lycoris had kids.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:34 am

Lycoris enjoyed Alex's company and replied, "Alex, are there other seasons other than winter and summer? Are there more? Are there?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:34 am

(Back now. Sorry it took me so long. I've been chatting with a friend about Cute Knight Kingdom and how this certain idiot has been trashing the game. Can Rosaline go after her, please? Pretty please? *gives cute look*)

Alex enjoyed seeing the look of wonder and curiosity on Lycoris' face. He smiled, nodded, and replied, "Ahh yup, there are a total of four seasons. We have fall, winter, spring, and summer. Right now, it's winter so it is a pretty cold but on the upside, we have snow. Next season is spring and then the weather is warmer. The snow will melt but in its place, we'll have beautiful flowers blooming. Then comes summer and finally fall. Fall feels a little cooler than summer but warmer than winter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 am

(lol Sure. She is just finishing off some work and she will be right after that woman. Razz)

Lycoris replied, "Oooh I see. So it's like, autumn and spring are neutral seasons, meaning not cold or hot? It's so pretty. I'd like to see how will things be then!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:13 am

(Yays! Please tell Rosaline not to spare any mercy on that idiot. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 Icon_razz )

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, you can think of spring and autumn that way. They're wonderful seasons although I am a little partial to spring. I love to see the flowers and smell their wonderful fragrance. Do you have a favorite flower, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 am

(lol She won't even if we don't tell her. Razz)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yeah! I love licorices. They have my name but better, they are so wonderful and beautiful. And they smell lovely!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:48 am

(Yays! Very Happy)

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. Believe it or not, I've never seen a licorice. I only know of the one right in front of me, for she is the most beautiful flower in my eyes."

He gazed romantically in Lycoris' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:54 am

Lycoris blushed a little and replied, "Aww Alex, you know how to flatter a little innocent girl like me! More of this and I don't know how much how can I love you more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:00 am

Alex held Lycoris' hands with his own and he replied, "I will always love you, darling. No one and nothing can tear us apart. We will share a lifetime of happiness and romance always and I will show you so much of the world."

He glanced over at a few children who had stopped playing and ran back to their parents. Then he turned to Lycoris and asked, "Have you ever thought about children, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:04 am

Lycoris replied, "Children? I don't know. If I have them and can't take care of them or see them, what good will that be? With my current state anyway, I don't think I am able to have children."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:08 am

Alex looked a little disappointed but had to concede that Lycoris had a good point. He replied,

"Yeah, that's true. I guess I've always wanted kids-to start a family with a beautiful wife by my side and to have a happy loving home. But if you don't want kids, I would understand. We can be just as happy with just us."

(Hmm I wonder if Lisianthus would want to have kids with Alex. I know that Nerine is hesitant and now Lycoris is. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 Icon_razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:12 am

(lol Lisianthus wouldn't mind at all. The problem is, would Nerine let them? Razz)

Lycoris looked a little guilty and replied, "Umm sorry, Alex. I wouldn't mind having kids if I could, you know. If I ever have my own body...I won't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 am

(lol That's a good point. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 Icon_razz )

Alex hugged Lycoris comfortingly and replied, "Awww it's all right, darling. I do forget sometimes that you and Nerine share the same body but I hope that can change soon. And I don't want to pressure you to have kids. I know Mom and Dad would be happy to have grandkids but first and foremost, they'd want us to be happy. And I want you to be happy, darling.

Anyway, we don't have to worry about having kids right now, right? We're young so we can travel the world. We have a lot of exploring to do first before settling down."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:29 am

Lycoris cheered up and with happiness in her voice and excitement, "It will be full of enjoyment! I can't wait. Man, I love exploring and learning about this world. It's full of things and no matter how much I learn, there will be more to know about."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:39 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, there sure is, darling. One of the things I would love to do with you is to travel to all of the different places I've been. You know, before marrying and settling down, I used to travel a lot. This was the reason I learned to cook and clean for myself. At the time, I didn't have a wife or girlfriend so I knew that there were some things that I would have to learn on my own. In fact, I could support the two of us entirely by myself if I had to. But I wouldn't mind at all. As long as I had you by my side and our love strong, then I feel like we could travel even to the moon."

He held Lycoris in his arms and felt so happy and full of love for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next