Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 8:13 pm

Matthew slowly approached Anjela and gently touching her arm, he asked,

"Hey, what happened?  You don't have to keep it from me.  If it's bad news, I'll take it."

Although Helena wasn't completely convinced, she nodded and replied, "Ok.  Well, an afternoon outing sounds like something we both could use."

She hoped that going out in the afternoon would cheer up Nathan a little.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:31 pm

Anjela looked at Matthew and for a few moments, she was silent. She looked at him with a look of both sadness and shock in her eyes, and she was speechless, as though she was unable to process what she just heard and knew. 

Nathan smiled softly and nodding, he said, "Definitely and the weather is very encouraging."

He reached out to touch Helena's hand gently and then resumed eating his lunch, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 6:01 pm

Matthew continued to worry and he said,

"Listen, Anjela.  You don't have to tell me what she said.  I knew what would happen when I made the choice to save you, and I'd never take it back.  So make the most out of your life, ok?"

He smiled sadly at her, as if knowing that there was no solution which would lead them both being happy and alive together.

Helena gently squeezed Nathan's hand and she, too, soon finished up eating.  Then they waited for the pets to be done as well, so they could enjoy a beautiful afternoon outside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 5:00 pm

Anjela continued to look at Matthew with the same broken look in her eyes, and a lone tear slid down her cheek. She shook her head slowly and in a broken voice, she whispered, 

"I-I didn't deserve it. You should have let me die. I-I don't deserve it."

Romeo and Fiona soon finished eating as well, and Romeo immediately barked happily and jumped on Helena's lap, wagging its tail happily as though waiting for them to start their afternoon fun.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 9:46 pm

Matthew wrapped his arms around Anjela and hugging her, he softly said,

"Hey, don't say that.  It wasn't about deserving, you know.  I did it because I wanted to, and I wouldn't have made a different choice."

He took a breath and then asked, "Anjela, what did she say?"

Mindy finished her meal as well and jumped on Nathan's lap, meowing happily at him.  Helena giggled and replied, "Awww, it looks like our little ones are all ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Anjela remained silent for a moment, and she didn't return Matthew's hug. Instead, she looked at him with sadness in her eyes and whispered,

"She-she explained to me why I haven't been able to save you till now. Why despite how many times we kissed, none of them counted as a true love's kiss."

Nathan chuckled softly and after petting Mindy gently, he replied, "Let's start our afternoon then."

He got up and carrying Mindy in his arms, he helped Helena up and after she held his arm, he led the way to the stable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 9:33 pm

Matthew gently replied, "I see.  How did she explain it?"

Inside, he was worried that perhaps the witch had told him that what he and Anjela had wasn't considered true love although he would never believe that.

Helena held onto Nathan's arm and gently held Romeo in her arms with her free arm while Fiona was leading the way.  She happily said,

"It'll be great to see Night again.  I always enjoy having flights with him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Anjela looked sadly at Matthew and although she tried to reply, the words just wouldn't form on her lips. She walked away from him, turning away as though she couldn't look at him, biting her lower lips and fighting back the tears in her eyes.

Nathan smiled softly and said, "I think he'll be happy to see us too and he equally enjoys having those flights."

The party soon made it at the stables and Night whinnied happily as he saw them approaching them, greeting them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:53 pm

Matthew quickly approached Anjela and hugging her from behind, he said,

"I'm sorry.  I see this is too difficult for you right now.  Just let me hold you, ok?  We don't need to talk."

Helena smiled fondly at Night and said, "Hey, Night.  How are you?  You can guess as to why we're here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 12:40 am

(Hi phoenix. Thank you so much for the wonderful gift. I loved it. Hug I am so sorry I have been completely off as I was but things are really hectic with work and wedding preparations, sometimes family problems. ^^; I even had to halt my online work because of having no time. XD I will do my best to try to post more often and seize whatever chances I get. I really miss you and our RPing. Hug Tell me how things are on your side. ^^)

Anjela shook her head and breaking away gently from Matthew, she replied, "Leave me alone, please. I need to be by myself for a bit."

Night whinnied happily as the couple approached him and looked immediately excited. Nathan chuckled a bit and said, "Looks like he does and he is happy about it."

He gently led Night out of his stall, and then helped Helena and the little ones on him so they could start their flight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 2:36 am

(No problem.  I figured you've been pretty busy, and I wanted to get you a little something before the sale ended.  ^^  And things are ok.  I've finished up all my editing work for now, so I've been focusing on other things and gaming more.  ^^)

Matthew looked sadly at Anjela and nodding, he replied, "Ok, I understand.  I'll just be in the other room if you need me."

He picked up the music box and as he walked towards the bedroom, he gave Anjela one more sad look before he left.

Helena waited as Nathan got on Night, and then the party began their afternoon flight in the air.  Helena looked on in excitement and wonder at the endless sky around them, enjoying every moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:55 am

After Matthew entered the room alone, Anjela walked to the couch and sank into it. The words of the witch ran through her head and it was too much to take. Her hands shivered whenever she remembered,

If you want to save Matthew, then you need to give up completely on the idea of revenge and killing the queen. Only then, you'll have proved that your love for him is complete, true love that wishes to last forever.

Nathan continued leading Night in the air, flying away from the mansion and towards Black Lily, going through the clouds and the beautiful scenery underneath them. He smiled a bit and said,

"All looking wonderful today, right? And the weather is just fantastic."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:50 am

(I was wondering what the witch said, but it makes sense.  XD)

As Matthew rested in the other room, he wondered what the witch had said.  He felt really tempted to contact her, as he wanted to know why Anjela looked so disturbed.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "It sure is."

She sighed happily and added, "I really am the luckiest woman ever to be with the most wonderful man and pets ever."

Mindy meowed happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 6:37 am

(Figured it was about time I revealed it. XD)

The witch's words continued to course through Anjela's mind, over and over again, taunting her. Why? Why was she put in that situation? Why did she have to let go of the only goal she had lived for so far to save the one she loved? Why was the request so hard and difficult? Dying would have been so much easier on her, than to have to live and let the one who took everything away from her live happily in peace, or choose to let Matthew die so she could fulfill her goal.

Her hands clenched into fists as she felt a mountain of emotions drain her and she angrily shouted to herself, "Why?! Why?! Dying would have better. If I were dead now, it would have been better!"

Nathan smiled softly and Romeo barked happily in agreement. Although Nathan was enjoying the company of the party and the scenery, he was silently thoughtful, as though his mind was elsewhere. Helena's lost memory and how to get to Lycoris-his mind was full of things and obstacles he needed to get through.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 6:59 am

Matthew debated what to do, but in the end, he decided to hold off on contacting the witch.  He hoped that when Anjela calmed down, she would tell him what happened, hoping that he could help.

As the group continued to enjoy their flight, a thought popped up in Helena's head.  She looked to Nathan and asked,

"Nathan, do you like me as I am now?  Even though some of my memories are missing?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2022 7:39 pm

(Woah, it's been a really long time since I've last posted here. I really need to get back to this. XD)

Anjela continued to be by herself for a while more but she couldn't take it any longer. She was so overwhelmed by emotion and at that moment, there was only one place she felt like she needed to be at.

She got up and knocked on Matthew's room's door, then calmly said behind the door, "I-I'll go out for a while. I need some time alone."

Without waiting for an answer, she put on her hood and left the house, heading outside.

Nathan was a little surprised by Helena's question and immediately nodding, he said,

"Of course, love. Just because there are a few things you can't remember doesn't mean that I will love you any less. You're still the Helena I love and adore so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2022 11:32 pm

(lol  It definitely has been a while.  XD)

Before Matthew could reply, he heard Anjela's fading footsteps.  Worried about her, he decided to follow her but did his best to do so in secret, so that she wouldn't see him.  He wondered again what that witch had told Anjela.  In the worst case, Matthew would contact the witch himself.

Helena smiled tenderly at Nathan and replied, "It makes me happy to hear that.  I'll always love you, my Nathan."

She leaned in to give him a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 1:02 am

Unaware that Matthew was following her, Anjela got out of the house and walked for a while away from town so she wouldn't be seen. Once she reached a calm area and made sure no one was in sight, she took a breath and summoned a portal to the gods' world.

After she took her breath, she walked into it, letting it take her to her destination. The portal would remain open for a few minutes after she was gone, enough for someone to catch it if close enough.

Nathan returned the kiss passionately, pouring all his love and feelings into it. He was true and genuine about his words, for he would love Helena no matter what.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 4:31 am

Matthew watched as Anjela summoned the portal and then went through it.  Guessing that it wouldn't remain for long, he quickly followed Anjela, as he really wanted to know what that witch had told her.  He could tell how disturbed Anjela was, and it worried him that Anjela wouldn't tell him.

Helena continued to kiss Nathan for a few more sweet moments, and after the kiss ended, she hugged him and happily said,

"I probably already said this, but I really am the luckiest woman ever to be married to such an incredible, wonderful man."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:55 am

The portal took Anjela and Matthew to the gods' world, specifically near the graveyard of Cephiron. Anjela made sure to stay hidden and covered with her hood, as she always did, as she walked slowly into the cemetery. It was quiet and there were almost no visitors at that time, not that it would have mattered to her. She soon stopped at a grave that had the name of, "Dmitri Lyford."

She knelt in front of the grave and although her head was covered by her hood, the sound of her sobs could be clearly heard, as she could no longer contain her tears.

Nathan smiled lovingly at Helena and replied, "I am the lucky one to be with such a wonderful, lovely woman. You mean the world to me, Helena. Never forget that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm

Matthew quietly followed Anjela, making sure to keep himself hidden.  He then noticed her kneel in front of a grave and was close enough to read the words on the gravestone.  He knew that Anjela had a previous love, and he wondered if part of her was still holding onto him.  Of course, he didn't want her to forget about him, but Matthew knew that Anjela would never be able to move on, otherwise.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I'll never forget, my Nathan."

She hugged him lovingly and sighed in contentment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: