Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 7:35 pm

Matthew couldn't help but smile a bit and replied, "That's true.  I get worried when you're in danger but everything I've done, I'd do it all over again if I had to."

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "That's a good idea.  I'd feel bad leaving Mindy here and I know you have your work.  What do you think, Mindy?"

Mindy meowed happily at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:38 am

Anjela looked worriedly at Matthew and reaching to hold his hands in hers, she said, 

"I get worried about you, too, even if I don't show such care about my own life. But your life is more important and precious to me than anything in the world. I can't even bear the thought of any harm coming to you. Please don't cause me such pain, Matt."

Nathan smiled and said, "Good. Then after we have lunch, I'll take care of it."

A little after, there was a knock on the door, and a maid came into the room carrying a tray of delicious lunch. She laid it out on the table before the couple then bowed and took her leave.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:24 am

Matthew gently replied, "I love you, Anjela, and I'd do anything for you. I already said that I'd no longer put myself in danger and I'll keep to it."

Helena gazed at the lunch laid before them and commented, "This looks delicious. We should eat. I'm going to need my strength to practice spell casting this afternoon."

(I'll be gaming so my postings will be slow. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:31 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Anjela kissed Matthew on the cheek and smiling softly, she said, 

"I'll hold you on to that promise. I love you so much, Matt."

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said, "Yup, you need to get back your strength and recover soon. Let's eat."

He led her to the table and after they took their seats, they started eating lunch, which was hot and delicious.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:56 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew happily replied, "And I love you so much, my Anjela.  Now, let's just relax and enjoy the rest of this morning, ok?"

Helena happily ate her lunch and as she did so, she said,

"I really am the luckiest woman ever to have the best, most loving, attentive husband ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:05 am

Anjela smiled and nodded, relaxing in Matthew's arms as the two of them just enjoyed the rest of the morning in peace and quiet.

Nathan blushed a little and smiling lovingly at Helena, he said,

"I need to keep up with having a beautiful, kind wife, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 am

Matthew happily held Anjela in his arms, enjoying the rest of the morning in peace and quiet with the best company he could ever want. He breathed deeply and said,

"I love you forever, my Anjela."

Now Helena was blushing and she replied, "Awww you really think I'm beautiful and kind? I feel flattered to hear such words from you, my Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:45 am

Anjela snuggled close to Matthew and reaching out to stroke his cheek gently, she said, 

"And I love you forever, my Matt. I am blessed to have your love and support."

Nathan nodded with the same smile on his face and replied,

"Of course I do."

His smile turned into a bit of a serious one, and he continued, "My love for you is infinite and everlasting, Helena, no matter what happens. I know that quite well now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:57 am

Matthew hugged Anjela closer to him and replied, "And I feel lucky and blessed to have your love and support, my Anjela."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Helena's left hand reached out to touch Nathan's right arm and she happily replied, "And my love for you is everlasting and infinite, no matter what happens.  I truly am the luckiest woman ever to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 7:21 am

Anjela and Matthew continued basking in each other's love for the rest of the morning and eventually, the house's door opened and Ian came back home. Anjela heard it and commented,

"That must be Ian. He's back."

Nathan smiled softly at Helena and paused in eating to gently kiss Helena's left hand affectionately. The two of them continued eating happily, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 7:31 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup.  Let's go and greet him and we can tell him of our plans while we have lunch."

He got up and then helped Anjela to her feet.

After Helena finished her lunch, she happily said,

"That was so delicious and I feel so full of energy.  I bet I'll be able to cast lots of spells and Fiona and Romeo can help me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 7:37 am

Anjela got up and the couple walked to the living room where Ian had arrived. He saw them and smiling tentatively, he said,

"Hey, you two. I hope you are as hungry as I am. I'm in the mood for a delicious lunch."

Anjela smiled a bit, giving Ian some comfort, and said, "Ok, I'll help you out."

Nathan smiled softly and said, "Fiona and Romeo look forward to it as it seems."

Indeed, Romeo and Fiona had finished eating, and Romeo barked happily in confirmation while Fiona flapped her wings excitedly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 7:49 am

Matthew added, "Yup, I sure am hungry but Anjela, are you sure you're up to it?  You should take it easy.  I can help Ian."

Helena giggled and replied, "It has been a while since we last used magic, so it's a good idea to get some practice in."

(I'm getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:02 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^ I am heading to work tomorrow but I'll try to post in the morning before I head off and all. ^^)

Anjela shook her head and replied, "You need to rest more than I do and I am okay. Don't worry."

Ian looked at Matthew and giving him a comforting smile, he said, "Don't worry, I won't let her work much."

He led the way to the kitchen and started getting out the ingredients for the meal. As he did, he said, "I hope you like lasagne. There is this family recipe where we make lasagne with spinach and mushrooms and it's quite tasty."

Nathan smiled and seeing how they were all done, he said,

"Well, if you are all ready, I should accompany you to the training arena and I'll leave you there, love, while I head to work. I'll see you for dinner of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:12 pm

(Ok.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "That sounds tasty and up, I like lasagna."

He took a seat at the table and watched as Ian and Anjela started to make lunch.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Ok, my Nathan."

She waited for Nathan to help her to her feet and then she gathered the pets in her arms.  Then the couple headed out of the room and headed to the training area.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 2:24 am

Anjela and Ian started making the lasagna, preparing the sauce and lasagna and arranging them in pans. As they did, Ian tentatively asked,

"So umm, have you two thought things out? Decided on what to do?"

Nathan led the way to the training arena, which was a short distance away from the couple's room. There were a few soldiers training there but they stopped once they noticed the couple and Nathan sternly told them to clear the arena, which they did at once.

Nathan turned to Helena and said, "I should go now, love. Do you want anything before I leave?"

(My post for today and I'll post again tonight when I make it back home. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:44 am

(Ok.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, we have.  We're going to head back to the human world.  We should be safe there and we can recuperate without being hunted."

Helena shook her head and replied, "No, I'll be fine.  Should we meet in our room for dinner or should I wait for you here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Ian smiled a bit and replied, "That's a good decision. I wish you two would stay with me here for a longer while, but I understand why you want to leave and I know you two will be safe in the human world."

Nathan looked thoughtful then said, "We can meet in our room. I am not sure when I will finish work so I wouldn't want you to keep waiting here but I'll try to show up as early as I can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 6:22 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We're really grateful that you've been taking us in but we don't want to inconvenience you any longer than necessary."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Ok, that sounds good."

Mindy meowed and looked up at Nathan in expectation.  Helena smiled and added, "I think Mindy's waiting for that protective shield."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:03 pm

Ian turned to Matthew and replied, "Hey, it was no inconvenience at all. I would have loved for you two to stay longer but I understand and I am always available if I can help out again."

Anjela smiled a bit and said, "Thanks, Ian. We truly appreciate the help."

The two continued cooking and they were soon done preparing the lasagna, so they just inserted the pan into the oven to bake.

Nathan chuckled and said, "I haven't forgotten. Here you go."

He cast a minor spell and a protective shield was summoned around Mindy. He said, "Here goes. Now you'll be safe while Helena practices all she wants."

(I have work to take care of today so this will probably be my last post for now and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:19 pm

(Ok.  ^^)

As they waited for the lasagna to bake, Matthew said, "Anjela and I should probably get going after we have lunch.  We're going to stay at my old office in Devenshire and we'll keep a low profile."

Mindy meowed happily, thanking Nathan.  Helena giggled and said, "Awww she really likes you, but who can blame her?  You're just the best, my Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Ian nodded and he smiled a bit sadly as he said, "Heh. I'm sad to see you go. But I am glad you two have somewhere safe to stay at in the human world. No one will be able to get to you there."

Anjela nodded in agreement and said, "That's right. The queen has no authority to look for me there, and I doubt that captain wants anything to do with me anymore."

She trembled a bit at the mention of the captain, but kept her composure.

Nathan smiled softly and reached out to pet Mindy's head gently, then he said,

"I should get going. Do you want anything before I go, love? If not, I'll see you at dinnertime."

(I have work for today as well so this will be my only post for now, but I'll be able to take tomorrow and after tomorrow off so I'll be able to post more regularly then and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:13 pm

(Ok, that's cool.  ^^)

Matthew noticed Anjela's action for a moment there and he said, "Yes, that's right and we'll be safe.  I know my hometown so well."

He smiled in comfort at Anjela.

Helena shook her head and replied, "I'll be fine.  I'll practice my spells with Fiona and Romeo and we'll meet you in our room for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:02 am

(Here now. ^^)

Anjela smiled softly back at Matthew and soon, the lasagna was all baked. Anjela took it out of the oven carefully and put it aside to cool a bit, commenting,

"Here we go. It smells quite tasty."

Nathan smiled and after he gently kissed Helena on the forehead, he said,

"Okay. See you later, love."

He then left the training room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:16 am

(Cool.  I'm gaming but I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew took a whiff of the lasagna and nodding happily, he replied, "Yup, it sure does.  I can't wait to try it.  Can I do anything to help?"

After Nathan left, Helena took a deep breath and then began to cast one spell after another.  Occasionally, she'd ask for Fiona or Romeo's help in amplifying her spells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: