Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:53 am

Anjela nodded happily and replied, "It is."

She looked happily at him and said, "What about you? What is your favorite? I am guessing it is strawberry?"

Lycoris didn't look much cheered up by Alex's words, but she nodded slowly and quietly said, 

"I-I don't know what happened. One moment those voices just showed up suddenly in my head and I could feel the captain's presence, they-they kept telling me to go out, find him, fight him...Then he disappeared and-and they directed me at you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:23 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  I find the taste to be refreshing, and it's sweet.  Do you want to try one?"

He offered one of his strawberry crepes to Anjela.

Alex nodded.  It looked like Lycoris did remember everything.  He replied,

"I see.  So you do have the ability to sense someone else's presence?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:31 am

Anjela nodded and took a bite of the strawberry crepe. She tasted it and then smiling, she said, "You're right. It's sweet but different sweet from chocolate. You should try the chocolate too, then."

She offered one of her chocolate crepes to Matthew.

Lycoris didn't reply right away but then she slowly said, 

"I-I can if I want to, but it's using a special spell Ryan had taught me before to detect magical energies around me especially in battle since I-I can't see. But I admit that spell became even more powerful as before, and...and maybe the voices are making it in effect all the time?"

She looked scared, as the voices might be controlling her even subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:41 am

Matthew happily took a chocolate crepe and after biting into it, he grinned and said, "It's yummy.  Very sweet.  It feels like dessert."

Alex replied, "I see.  Hmm, that captain is a threat but you know he can't penetrate the barrier.  Only Ryan would have to allow him to get through and there's no way he'd ever do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:48 am

Anjela smiled a little more and said, "Sounds like we should try more flavors more often, huh?"

She continued eating her crepes, enjoying both flavors and more so, the company of the man she loved so much.

Lycoris didn't look much calmer and she shakily replied, "But-but he knows now where we are, right? How-how did he? What-what if he finds a way to break the barrier? Oh god, I am already having enough trouble dealing with those voices..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:52 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we definitely should."

He continued to eat his share of crepes, soon finishing up.  He sipped his fruit juice and relaxed with the most beautiful, loving woman.

Alex immediately wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a loving, comforting hug and replied, "Hey, don't worry.  We're going to protect you and Lady Penelope will contact Ryan, see if there's a way to strengthen our defenses here.  I'm going to stay by your side, no matter what.  I won't let anyone or anything harm you ever.  I promise."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:07 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela continued eating her crepes, soon finishing up as well and she sipped her juice. The couple was soon done with that as well and Anjela took care of the clean up, gathering all papers and bags into a big paper bag to be thrown away later. 

She then cuddled closer to Matthew and said, "Now we can relax here for the rest of the evening."

Lycoris hugged Alex tightly and shaking, she tearfully replied,

"I-I am scared, Alex. I don't want the captain to find us and in the same time, those voices can come out of nowhere and make me hurt you or hurt anyone I care about. I don't know what to do. Where do I hide so I don't end up hurting anyone?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Matthew wrapped his arms around Anjela and happily said, "Yup, we sure can and we have the perfect view of the sky from here."

He looked up to gaze at the stars.

Alex gently rubbed Lycoris' back and replied, "Shhh, angel, it's going to be ok.  We're going to figure out what to do.  If we have to, we'll move somewhere else but let's just talk to Ryan first and see what he thinks about this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:39 am

Anjela laid her head on Matthew's shoulder and gazed at the stars with him. She had a soft smile on her face and said, 

"This has become my favorite spot to be at."

Lycoris continued sobbing and quietly said, 

"Do-do I talk to him right away? He might have an idea of what to do. Should-should I tell him that those voices are making me sense everything around me and they sensed the captain's presence? I-I am scared. He might have an idea."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:51 am

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Me, too, my Anjela.  The view is just wonderful.  I love gazing up at the night sky and admiring the stars and moon.  It's romantic, too."

Alex replied, "Lady Penelope is planning on communicating with Ryan, so perhaps we can all talk to him at the same time?  But you really should calm down, my angel.  You're ok and we're all here.  You're safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:59 am

Anjela nodded happily and smiling, she said, "Yeah, it's perfect. But you know, I love it the most because it's become quite special. Some of the happiest memories were made here."

Lycoris tried her best to calm down although it was difficult considering what just happened. She sobbed and replied, 

"I-I am sorry, I am trying but I-I can't...How can I calm down, knowing that those voices could show up any moment and try to hurt you again? Or that captain...It's like everything is just falling apart, nothing wants to get better..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 7:14 am

Matthew turned to Anjela and nodding happily, he replied, "Yup, that's right.  This place has lots of meaning for us."

He held Anjela in his arms and relaxed, enjoying this beautiful nighttime scene.

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "I know it seems that way, my angel, but it will get better.  We'll talk to Ryan very soon and tell him what happened.  He may have some ideas of what to do.  We're all here for you.  You're never alone.  Always remember that."

Nala meowed in agreement with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 7:21 am

Anjela snuggled close to Matthew and relaxed in his arms as well, enjoying the evening. As they enjoyed each other's company and the evening, Anjela looked at Matthew and a little seriousness in her voice, she said, 

"You said before that you have a way of communication with that witch, right?"

Lycoris nodded and hugged Alex tightly. She also reached out to hold Nala and brought her closer to her, feeling the cat's warmth for comfort. She felt relatively calmer and eventually stopped sobbing. She quietly said, 

"Okay. I-I should be strong. I am sorry. I'll do my best to be stronger."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 7:48 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right."

He wondered where Anjela was going with the conversation.

Alex smiled a bit and replied, "It's ok.  You don't have to apologize.  This isn't your fault.  Let's relax and then have dinner in a bit.  Then we can contact Ryan after and let him know what happened.  Sound good?"

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now.  Sorry that I didn't post much tonight.  I was gaming and all but hopefully, I'll post more tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:13 am

(No problem. I couldn't post again myself because I wasn't feeling well and I ended up being bed-ridden for the rest of the day. I was worried I might have caught the virus, really, but I am a lot better now, thankfully. ^^)

Anjela nodded and was silent for a moment, then looking at Matthew with the same serious look, she said, 

"Can I talk to her tomorrow? She is the one who caused you this condition and told you about the true love kiss. I-I need to understand. If it was as simple as a true love kiss, then you should have been cured by now. Either some information is missing, or...or I am not your true love."

Lycoris nodded and did her best to smile a bit and try to cheer up. However, she continued holding on tightly to Alex, as though she was afraid to let go, even if for just a second.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:27 am

(Awww that's a relief.  It's possible that you might have been tired and the exhaustion caught up, but I'm glad you're ok.  And I just finished editing all of the files for the vn that I had to finish by the end of this month, so I have a bit of free time.  I'll get the files for the next vn later this week, so my guess is maybe Saturday.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "You must never doubt that.  I know you're my true love.  I'm really not supposed to let anyone else communicate with the witch, but if it means that much to you, I'll contact her."

Alex continued to hold onto Lycoris and gently rubbed her back.  He kissed her forehead and did his best to comfort her and to let her know that things would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:38 am

(Coolies, that's nice. ^^ You'll be able to enjoy a bit of free time before receiving the next batch of work. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Please do? I need to talk to her. There must be some missing information that we don't know of then. If she refuses to communicate with me, I have no problem going to her myself and going through that journey again. I won't stop at a thing until I help you recover, Matt."

Lycoris continued to hold on tightly to Alex, letting his warmth and presence comfort her. Although she was afraid she could attack him again, she tried to push such thoughts of her head for now.

Meanwhile, Nathan returned at the gods' world, feeling satisfied with what he has come to of information. However, he planned to tell Helena nothing about all of this, that he would keep her out of anything that had to do with Lycoris from now on.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:43 am

(Yup.  ^^  It's possible that next month is going to be really busy with editing since I got another possible project that I'll be hired to work on.  XD)

Matthew replied, "Ok, but let's not resort to going through that forest again.  Once was more than enough.  Let's start with talking to her first.  But tomorrow.  I just want to relax with you."

Alex continued to help Lycoris relax and Nala would cuddle beside Lycoris, helping her to relax, too.

Meanwhile, Helena relaxed for the day after having finished practicing her spells.  She gathered the pets in her arms and left the training room, heading back to her and Nathan's room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:55 am

(Coolies. It's always nice to be busy with work and all. XD)

Anjela smiled and nodding, she cuddled closer to Matthew and said, 

"Yes, tomorrow. I want to relax with you, too, feel your warmth next to me."

She hugged him closer and relaxed in his arms.

Nathan decided to go back to Helena, and knowing that she would be probably done with her training by now, he headed back to their room. He made it back there and knocked on the door, asking, 

"Love, I'm back. You in there?"

(I assume we can let Alex and Lycoris relax for now until we assume they have had their dinner and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:02 am

(That's true.  I still want my teaching work back, but it's better than nothing.  ^^)

Matthew relaxed as he held Anjela in his arms.  He just wanted to enjoy the evening with her, and it felt like the perfect romantic date.

(True.  XD)

Helena had made it back to their room a few minutes before Nathan knocked, so hearing him, she called out,

"My Nathan, we're here.  We just got back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:09 am

(Yup and I hope you can get your work back soon. ^^) 

Anjela remained in Matthew's arms, relaxing with him as they enjoyed the evening together, gazing at the stars and admiring the beautiful view before them. She looked up at him and asked,

"How do you feel right now? Are you slightly better than before?"

Nathan opened the door and entered the room upon hearing Helena's voice. He smiled at her and approached her, then kissed her forehead gently. He said,

"Hey, love. I just finished work, too. How was your training?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:16 am

(Thanks.  I hope so, too.  ^^)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I sure am.  Relaxing with you is exactly what I needed, and we're home.  It feels great to be here."

Helena smiled and replied, "It went really well.  I remembered all my spells and Fiona and Romeo helped me out."

She looked to Fiona and Romeo for confirmation.

(Random but do you know if there's a way to search on Steam for free to play visual novels?  I'm trying to find some good ones since I found a few gems among the bunch recently, but it would be convenient if there was a link of a list of them.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:24 am

(Ahh yup, there is. XD If you click 'Games' on the top bar, you can choose 'Free to Play' and it would get you a list of all free games on Steam. Then you can choose narrow by tag to just Visual novels. If it doesn't show up at first, choose any tag then you will be able to look for the specific tag you need. And of course, I must recommend Cinderella Phenomenon yet again. It's one of the best VNs out there and it's completely free. XD)

Anjela smiled softly and nodding, she said, "You're right about that. It feels just right and home here. The only place we can be completely safe at."

Romeo and Fiona responded happily and in confirmation to Helena's words. Nathan smiled a bit and said, 

"I am glad to hear that. My work went well too. Well, are you hungry? It's almost dinnertime."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:29 am

(Ahh I see.  Is there any way I can custom input visual novel as a tag?  Because I clicked on the free to play but the visual novel tag doesn't show up and I don't know how to input it.  And yup, I'll get around to Cinderella Phenomenon.  It's on my list of must play vns.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true.  It's so peaceful and quiet here and I have the most beautiful, loving woman right beside me.  I truly am the luckiest man ever."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure am.  Practicing my spells worked up an appetite and I'm sure these little ones are hungry, too."

Mindy meowed in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:33 am

(Ahh if you don't find visual novel tag, just choose any tag from those that show up, and then you will be able to uncheck it and custom input visual novel instead. You just have to choose one first. XD)

Anjela couldn't help but blush at Matthew's words and pouting cutely, she said, 

"You keep flattering me with those sweet words, don't you? I know I am not the beautiful woman ever but I am the luckiest, because I have the best man ever in my company and he loves me so much."

Romeo barked happily at that and Nathan chucked lightly. He said, "Then let's go eat. Do you want have dinner here, in the dining room or in the gardens?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: