Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 6:31 pm

(Yeah, deadlines don't really help with stress and all. I'm going to work tomorrow, too, so I'll post now and try to post once in the morning before I head off and all. ^^)

Anjela smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Okay. I would suggest that we leave right away but I an doesn't deserve that we leave abruptly like that even if he is expecting it. He's been nothing but help and support to us so far."

Nathan and Helena continued to talk to their room and they soon made it there. He led the way inside then looking at Helena, he said,

"Here, back, safe and sound. I know I said we'll have lunch together then I'll go take care of work, but I need to leave right away and get to the bottom of what happened."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 7:35 pm

(Ok.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  We'll tell him when he gets back and then we can leave right away if you'd like.  Are you good with going to my office in Devenshire?  We can lay low there and I'll even disguise myself so I don't attract attention.  It's probably best to keep our presence there a secret."

Helena nodded and replied, "Of course, I understand.  I hope you can find out what's going on and we'll wait here for you."

She looked happily at the pets and Mindy meowed in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 pm

(I ended up not being able to post at all yesterday. ^^; I headed to work early and left later than usual and I was dead tired that I went directly to sleep. Sorry about that. ^^; )

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, 

"Yeah, I am good with your office and yes, we don't want anyone to know of our presence. This situation is only temporary anyhow, until the queen's efforts to find me calm down a bit and I am able to find a way to cure your heart."

Romeo barked happily and Fiona chirped in response. Nathan smiled a little and leaned in to kiss Helena gently on the forehead, then said, 

"Okay, take care and I'll be back as soon as possible."

He then left the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:23 pm

(Ahh no problem.  I figured that might have been the case.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Ok, we have a plan then."

He smiled at Anjela, happy that she was ok with returning to the human world.

After Nathan left, Helena occupied herself by playing with the pets, spending the morning with them.  She hoped that Nathan would be able to figure out why the servants were giving her hateful looks, as she couldn't help but feel scared.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 pm

(Yeah, it's been really exhausting the past few days. I am hoping I can take Friday and Saturday off at least, so I can get some proper amount of sleep and be able to enjoy some free time. ^^)

Anjela smiled back at Matthew and reached out to touch his hand gently. She softly said, 

"Heh, I know this might sound cheesy, but I really can't help but feel happy whenever you are with me, wherever we are. You give me such strength."

Nathan headed to his soldiers' base, doing his best to control his anger and not make any presumptions before knowing what happened, although it was hard to control his feelings. He soon made it there, and he immediately could tell that something was wrong, as his own soldiers gave him reproachful and angry looks for the first time ever. He immediately demanded to know what the matter was and his fear was immediately realized, as the soldiers had indeed found out that Helena had a role in freeing Anjela, and they only saw her as a traitor, and were furious at Nathan for knowing and not telling them and furthermore, keeping Helena as his wife despite all of this.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:26 pm

(That'd be good.  ^^)

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "It doesn't sound cheesy to me.  You give me such strength, too, my Anjela.  You make me incredibly happy.  My personal guardian angel."

He gently squeezed her hand.

Helena continued to play with the pets, hoping for Nathan to return soon and figure out what had happened.  She had faith that he would and that everything would be ok.

(As I said, Nathan can just tell the others that Helena had been under a mind control spell.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 6:41 pm

Anjela blushed a little herself at hearing Matthew's words, and approaching him, she gently touched his forehead with hers and gazing lovingly into his eyes as she squeezed his hand gently in return, she said, 

"You're the angel, Matt. You gave me so much, gave up so much for my sake, yet you continue to love me unconditionally and wait for nothing in return, despite all my flaws."

(Nathan says thanks for the idea and he'll go through with it. XD)

Nathan listened impatiently to the soldiers, angry at them for going against him but in the same time, thinking quickly of how to get out of this situation and then it dawned upon him. He remembered how Anjela had briefly used a hypnosis spell on Helena back when she kidnapped her, and he immediately came up with the perfect explanation.

He told his soldiers, how he indeed knew of this, but it wasn't Helena's fault. Helena had fallen under a mind control spell and the imposters used her to make it through the guards and the security room to free Anjela, and she didn't have any strength or power to resist such a powerful spell. He explained it to them in a way that shocked the soldiers and left them speechless, but still showed them how angry and furious he was at them for going against his commands in the first place.

(So Friday didn't end up being an off day for me after all. X_X I'll be working as regular tomorrow but I'll try to push myself so I can finish the amount of paperwork I have to take care of and take Saturday off at least.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 7:25 pm

(Awww I understand and I hope you can take Saturday off.  :/)

Matthew gazed lovingly into Anjela's eyes and replied, "To me, you are perfect.  Perfect for me.  I love you forever, my Anjela."

(No problem.  XD)

As Helena played with the pets, she looked curiously at them and asked, "You guys will help me try to remember, right?  I want to regain my lost memories."

Mindy meowed happily at Helena.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:00 am

(And I am finally able to post again. I wasn't able to take Saturday off but at least I can get today and tomorrow and I'll be here to post as regular. ^^)

Anjela blushed a little deeper and gazing lovingly back at Matthew, she said, 

"You know, if someone had told me only a short while ago that I would find someone who would make me fall in love so deeply with him, I would have called them crazy. But you achieved the impossible, Matt. You made me feel all the beautiful and wonderful feelings again."

Romeo barked happily and he flew to Helena's cheeks to lick her happily, while Fiona let out a happy chirp.

The soldiers were dumbfounded as Nathan revealed that Helena was actually brainwashed, and he didn't stop at that. He also told them that Helena was now suffering a side-effect of that spell, and she didn't remember anything of what actually happened, so any mention to her about the incident would only worsen things. The soldiers ended up trying to apologize, but Nathan wouldn't hear of it, and he decided to fire the soldiers who were responsible for going against his commands in the first place and spread the news around the mansion.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:30 am

(Nice.  I'll be gaming so I'll probably be pretty slow but yeah, I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew blushed deeply upon hearing Anjela's warm words and not knowing what to say, he leaned in to give her a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.

Helena continued to spend time with the pets and she commented, "It was wonderful getting that morning flight with Night.  We should do that often, right?"

Mindy meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:40 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Anjela returned the kiss ever so lovingly, pouring all her passion into it. The true love kiss was still on her mind and she wanted to save Matthew's life so much, so she kissed him with all the love and feelings in her heart, as though wanting to prove just how much she loved him.

Nathan finished talking with his soldiers and gave strict orders for them to fix what they did, and to explain the situation to the rest of the servants who had already formed a wrong idea about Helena. He then left them and headed back to his room where Helena was waiting, knowing how anxious she probably was.

He knocked on the door and then entered. He smiled a bit to her and said, "Hey, I am back. Don't worry, everything is back under control."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:50 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew wrapped his arms around Anjela's waist and he continued to kiss her with all of the love and passion in his heart.  He guessed that Anjela still wanted to save him but he didn't worry about himself.  He just wanted Anjela to be happy.

Helena smiled back at Nathan and replied, "Welcome back, my Nathan.  That's good to hear.  Did you find out what happened?"

She looked curiously at him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:43 am

Anjela continued kissing Matthew passionately for a few more sweet moments until the kiss was eventually over. She gazed lovingly into his eyes and said, 

"I love you so much, Matt, from the bottom of my heart. I would do anything just to prove it."

Nathan nodded but as he planned to tell Helena nothing, not until she remembered on her own, so he replied,

"Yes. It was a misunderstanding but it's all clear now. If any of the servants or soldiers dare to even look at you in a way that you don't like, do tell me right away, okay?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:49 am

Matthew gazed lovingly back at Anjela and replied, "I know, my Anjela.  You prove your love to me always and just being with you is enough.  It's more than enough for me."

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok, my Nathan.  I'm glad things are cleared up now.  So are you free or do you have to work?"

Although she wanted to know what the misunderstanding was, she felt that it was best not to press Nathan on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:10 am

Anjela smiled a bit at Matthew but she replied, 

"I wish it was enough to heal your heart as well. I can't help it. It's the most important matter to me right now. I can't rest without knowing what to do at least. I hate how ambiguous this is."

Nathan approached Helena and took a seat by her side, then he said, 

"I have work but we can have lunch together first. I promised I would eat with you, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:14 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  I don't like how ambiguous it is, either.  But we'll figure this out.  I believe in us."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right and I love spending time with you."

She wrapped her arms around Nathan and happily hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:20 am

Anjela sighed and placed her head on Matthew's shoulder, hugging him around the waist as she said, 

"I wish you never did it. I wish you never saved me. I don't deserve your sacrifices."

Nathan returned Helena's hug and smiled softly at her. It was strange but no matter what she did, he couldn't love her any less.

He said, "And I love spending time with you. How about I ring the bell for the maid, and ask her to bring lunch here? We can eat here, just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:39 am

Matthew returned the hug and replied, "Hey, now.  Don't you put yourself down like that.  You deserve to be loved and I love you with all of my being and I always will."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great.  And our little ones can keep us company, too."

Mindy meowed happily, snuggling Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:51 am

Anjela shook her head slightly and replied quietly, 

"But I don't deserve that you sacrifice yourself or let your health suffer for me. I love you so much, Matt, and the thought of you getting hurt for me tears me apart."

Romeo barked happily as well, and Nathan smiled a bit. He rang the bell for a maid and one arrived shortly. He asked her to fetch lunch for them and she left immediately to do as ordered.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 7:12 am

Matthew held Anjela gently in his arms and replied, "It'll be ok, Anjela.  It's going to work out.  I know it will."

Although he was unsure if he would survive, he didn't regret anything.

As the couple waited for lunch to be brought, Helena looked thoughtful and said, "I wonder what I should do this afternoon while you're working.  Do you have any suggestions, my Nathan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 7:38 am

Anjela held on tightly to Matthew but she couldn't take the matter off her mind. How could she when Matthew's life was on the line and it was for her?

She sighed and quietly said, "When we make it back to the human world and settle, I'll find a way. I'll do whatever it takes, even if I have to go to the witch myself and make her do anything to save you."

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, you could read again or maybe...Perhaps you could practice your spells? I wonder if you missed anything because of your memory loss. We'll have to redo some of the lessons if that's the case."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 7:48 am

Matthew replied, "I admire that you want to put your all into saving me but let's not resort to going to the witch again.  Besides, I do have that item that I can communicate with her, so in case it comes to that.  But I think she really wants to help.  She just doesn't want to make it obvious."

Helena nodded and replied, "In that case, I should practice my spells.  Is it ok if I practice where we'd have our lessons?  It'd be a good idea to do so in a wide, open space."

(I'll head off for the night and go to sleep but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela sighed in frustration and replied, "Well, what isn't working then? She told you a true love kiss can save you, but I've kissed you more than I can count and I know I put my whole heart into every kiss and it hasn't worked. So either that witch is lying or I am just not your true love."

Nathan smiled softly and nodding, he said, "Of course. If you find any soldiers training there, just order them to clear the arena for you and they will do so immediately. You can train there by yourself as much as you need to and let me know if there is anything you don't remember. We'll revise everything together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I'm sure you're my true love.  I have no doubts about it and I'm sure you don't, either.  Perhaps there is more than just a true love's kiss and the witch didn't mention it.  She can be cryptic like that.  But we'll figure it out."

Helena smiled and replied, "Thanks, Nathan.  Then I'll do that and I can bring Fiona and Romeo with me."

Mindy meowed sadly and looking at her, Helena added, "I'm sorry, Mindy, but it would be dangerous for you to come along since you don't have any magic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Anjela was silent for a few moments and after gazing at Matthew carefully, she said, 

"You are too calm about this, as though it isn't your life on the line here. Heh, I think you are even more worried and frantic when it's me in danger."

Nathan reached out to pet Mindy gently on the head and said, "That's right, little one. It would be dangerous for you to accompany Helena but hmm."

He looked thoughtful then said, "Perhaps I can summon a protective shield around her so she can accompany you safely and she wouldn't have to stay here by herself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: