Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm

(Thanks.  I'm feeling better today and it's cool.  I'll be gaming and doing other stuff.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, Blacklily is definitely its own separate place and the class distinctions are more obvious."

Helena smiled but feeling that something was troubling Nathan, she asked,

"Hey, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 2:13 am

(Coolies, I am happy to hear that. ^^ Sneaking a post from work although this is probably the only one. XD)

Ian nodded and said, "Yeah. You'll find them a bit snobby around here even. Not very friendly with the commoners or non-nobles."

Nathan immediately nodded and said, "Oh I am fine. Just worn out, I guess. Well, let's fall asleep now? You need to rest more too."

It hurt not being able to talk frankly with Helena but there was no helping it in her current state. And even if she had her memory, would he be as honest as he used to be with her?
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:42 am

(Ahh ok, cool.  I'll be gaming until I go to sleep.  XD)

Matthew replied, "That's unfortunate.  Back home, nobles don't look down on commoners or those not of rank.  Well, most don't.  There are a few who are like the nobles in Blacklily, but they have very antiquated points of view."

Helena felt that Nathan was holding something back from her and although it made her sad, she didn't press Nathan on it.  She quietly nodded and replied,

"Ok, my Nathan.  Let's go to sleep."

She closed her eyes, doing her best to appear happy although it was hard to hide her true feelings.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 5:53 pm

Ian looked curiously at Matthew and replied, "Man, I wish I could visit the human world sometime. From what you tell about it, it sounds like a very nice and warm place."

Anjela then spoke up, "Not necessarily all of it, Ian. But Matt's home is a very warm place, yes. Heh, it was the first time in forever to walk around unhooded and not have people give me disgusted or weird looks."

She smiled a bit ruefully.

Helena's sadness didn't escape Nathan, and he sighed inwardly. He hugged her close to him and unable to help himself, he quietly said, 

"I am sorry. I understand this is hard for you as much as it is hard for me and I am not helping as much as I should."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Matthew smiled at Anjela and replied, "Devenshire is a very friendly place but Anjela's right.  Not all places in the human world are as warm.  The bigger cities especially are colder but there are more people, so it's a little understandable."

Helena opened her eyes and shaking her head, she said, "It's ok, my Nathan.  You must be frustrated that I can't remember what I lost.  I know you want to talk to me.  I don't know what I did but it must have been something that hurt you and I'm so sorry."

She buried her head in his chest and wrapped her arms around him in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 6:36 pm

Ian nodded in understanding and smiling softly, he said, 

"I would love to visit the human world sometime. I wish I could. I've always heard or read about it but I never went to it myself. Not all gods can pass through the portal to the human world, so that's why I probably can't go there."

Nathan couldn't help but soften at hearing Helena's apology although he knew that the Helena who had her memories might have worded herself differently.  He placed his head on her shoulder and snuggling close to her, he quietly said, 

"I need you, Helena. I need you."

(I was pretty busy for the past couple of days because of work and all but I am home for the next 5 days so I'll be able to post more and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:53 pm

(Ahh I see.  No worries.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, I heard about that.  That is interesting, especially since humans don't have such restrictions."

Helena softly murmured, "And I need you, my Nathan.  I know I shouldn't push myself to remember but I'll find a way to remember what I lost and then we can talk things out.  I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:53 am

(I am here now. I'll be working in the same time since my work leave is actually for working from home, but I'll still post although I might be a bit slow and all. XD)

Ian nodded and said, 

"Yeah, you're lucky. It's said that the portal's power might be too much for most gods' bodies. Only powerful ones can make it through safely, or those who work for royalty since they undergo special training that strengthen their bodies enough."

Nathan felt slightly better to hear Helena's words and he softly replied, "And I love you so much, my Helena. No matter what. That couldn't change."

He held her close to him, wishing somehow, things could get fixed between them and he could trust her and feel the same towards her again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 5:13 am

(Ahh ok, no problem.  You're luck you have that option.  That only works for me when I have editing work and I don't have that at the moment.  But I'll be gaming as well so I'll be slow.  ^^)

Matthew looked curious and replied, "Is it that human bodies are stronger than gods' bodies?  Is that how it works?"

He cocked his head in curiosity.

Helena happily replied, "And I love you so much.  That will never change, my Nathan."

She yawned softly and said, "Ok, now I'm really getting sleepy.  We should both get our rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 5:23 am

(Yeah, I admit I am lucky I got this job before the outbreak gets to here. Otherwise, I would have been still in the pharmacy, working regularly despite the curfew and at a higher risk for infection. :/ And no problem. ^^)

Ian looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm I don't know. I always thought it was vice versa..."

Anjela then spoke up, "Ian just worded it incorrectly. It isn't that the gods' bodies are not strong enough for the portal. But gods are born with natural magical abilities and I heard that the magic inside their bodies might counteract with the portal's dangerously for them. But powerful ones or those who trained on how to balance both powers to pass safely."

Nathan chuckled softly and nodding, he said, "Okay. Good night, love."

He kissed her forehead then hugging her close, he closed his eyes to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 5:28 am

(Hmm, I see.  I really hope this dumb lockdown here ends soon, but I don't trust the government here at this point.  Supposedly, it's going to end on the 5th now but letting people fly in from infected countries isn't going to help, despite putting them in mandatory quarantine.  I know that sounds mean but having been confined at home for a little over a month now has driven me crazy.  :/)

Matthew nodded in understanding and replied, "Oh I see.  That makes sense.  But I have healing magic so would going through a portal have been difficult for me?  I didn't sense any trouble."

Helena smiled and hugging Nathan around the waist, she closed her eyes, soon falling asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 5:52 am

(Yeah, I can totally understand. :/ Are you not allowed to go out to buy groceries and such from nearby shops? I mean, no matter what supplies you have available, they will definitely run out sooner or later. o.O And I can understand about getting native people to fly in from other countries to their home but yeah, a mandatory quarantine is essential. They were letting people fly in here without that option and that's it all started. :/)

Anjela shook her head and replied, "It's about the magic in gods' bodies. Something about it that clashes with the portal's. But humans and devils with magical abilities never have any trouble."

(And I guess we can leave Nathan and Helena for now until the others catch up. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:00 am

(Well, we can go out to buy groceries and such.  My dad's been taking care of that, for the most part, and I can't help feeling bad.  Like there would be things I'd normally just get myself since I wouldn't trouble my dad about it but since we've been stuck inside and he doesn't want to risk me getting sick, he's been taking care of the shopping.  Of course, he makes sure to wash his hands thoroughly when he gets back and wears a face mask and all that.  On the flying home thing, that's kind of how the virus became so serious here and back then, the government supposedly put people arriving in mandatory quarantine, so maybe you can see why I don't trust them going with that same action.  :/  And yeah, that's cool about Nathan and Helena.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Oh I see.  Now I understand.  Magic from each race is different.  That's interesting.  I never really thought that would be the case at all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:20 am

(Yeah, I get where you come from. Hopefully things don't get so bad on your side again especially with letting the lockdown end soon and all. On the other hand, it's been getting bad here for the most part although it's supposedly still under control or so the government says. They haven't resorted to full lockdown yet but they might have to soon. :/)

Ian chuckled a bit and said, "Heh, I can see now why Anjela was better than us in class. She used to concentrate on these details and now I don't remember most of them."

Anjela smiled a bit and said, "I liked studying in the academy and I wanted to become really powerful so that's why."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 am

(Yeah.  Like people have been praising how the government has been taking care of the virus here but I think they could do more and not do something stupid to set things off again.  The worst I heard may be what's happening in the US, though.  I'm glad I don't live there anymore although I'm worried for my mom and brother.  It doesn't help that the US has a president who's more concerned about getting reelected than making sure that people are safe.  :/)

Matthew looked curiously between Anjela and Ian and asked, "You two took the same classes together?  You've known each other for that long?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:49 am

(Yeah, I heard he said that things would be back to normal within two weeks because the economy wouldn't stand it for more than that but I don't even understand how he is so unrealistically optimistic. O.O The cases are increasing pretty quickly, something like what's happening in Italy. :/)

Ian nodded happily and said, "Anjela, Dimitri and I all attended the same academy in Cephiron."

Anjela added, "It's the magic academy I told you about in Cephiron, Matt. It's how I came to meet Ian and Dimitri."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:52 am

(Yeah.  Speaking of which, how did things get so bad in Italy?  I've been stressed about what's happening here that I haven't kept up with what's happening in other countries.  Did the Italian government ignore how serious the problem was?  O.O)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Ahh I see.  You all are so lucky to have a magic academy here.  There's no such school back home."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:10 am

(Ahh nope, it's more like the people themselves ignored the seriousness of the disease. The government gave them a two weeks off and instead of staying home, people went out to cafes and theaters as though there is nothing to worry about. And yesterday they were talking about how there was a football game just before things broke out that was so crowded even though there were warnings that it shouldn't be played or at least be played without audience but yeah, they didn't listen. :/)

Anjela looked at Matthew and smiling softly, she said, "Hey, I told you before you should totally think of teaching younger students about your healing magic. It isn't like a magic academy but you'd be a first, right?"

Ian grinned at the idea and said, "Hey, that's a wonderful idea. Imagine all the people you would be able to help when you teach students more of your skills."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:16 am

(Ahh I see.  So it's people being dumb.  lol  Well, we do get some dumb people here, too, but they're mostly the religious fanatics.  I swear, I do not get why it's always the religious fanatics that ruin things.  O.O)

Matthew blushed and replied, "Awww thanks.  I do record everything I've created, so there's a record of the spells and treatments I've mastered.  It's important to share knowledge and help as many people as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:33 am

(Most religious fanatics don't really get the point of religion and they don't balance things realistically, and it doesn't matter what religion they come from. I mean, any religion hallows the importance of human life and puts it above anything else, the importance of being merciful, etc but most fanatics really miss these important things. :/)

Anjela looked happily at Matthew and replied, "I can imagine you as a teacher to younger students, showing them how to mastered all these spells and treatments. Maybe not now but later when you're older, you can do that. Maybe you can open up the first medical and healing school in Devenshire. It would be the first to teach both in the human world, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 am

(Yup, exactly.  The thing that I hate about this whole mess is when news broke out here about the virus and it was tied to a religious cultist, dumb people assume that all people here are like that when idiots like that woman are very few.  Really, we're all just ticked that this has happened and some idiot halts our way of life.  :/)

Matthew smiled at Anjela and nodding happily, he replied, "Yup, that's true.  I'll think about it.  It'd be nice to be a teacher someday and pass down my knowledge down generations."

(I'm getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:55 pm

(Yeah, and it's pretty scary how this virus is just so infectious that one dumb person can harm thousands of people. :/ I really hope things get better somehow although it doesn't look that way, at least around some parts of the world. :/)

Anjela smiled back at Matthew and nodding happily, she said, "I think so too. You'd be the best teacher ever."

As the party continued to enjoy each other's company, Ian looked curiously at the couple and said, "Now you two, tell me. I know how you two met, how you helped heal Anjela's heart, Matt. But did you really get closer after that? I still wonder how you got Anjela to warm up to you, Matt, to anyone at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:24 pm

(True.  :/)

Matthew smiled fondly at Anjela and replied, "We didn't immediately fall in love after I healed Anjela's heart.  I was in love with someone else at the time, or I thought I was.  But as Anjela and I shared adventures together, I came to realize that my heart belongs to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 5:10 am

(Here now. ^^)

Anjela blushed slightly and she smiled a bit back at Matthew. Ian continued looking curiously at the couple and said, 

"What kind of adventures did you have together? Wait, you must be talking about the journey to that witch? Speaking of which, I wonder why you went to her in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 5:13 am

(Cool.  I'm gaming but I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Ahh we went to see the witch to find out if she could help our friend Lycoris."

He looked to Anjela, wondering if she wanted to explain the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: