Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:20 am

(No problem.  I'll be here until I go to sleep for the night.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and nodding, he replied, "Ok, if you insist.  Then I'll just sit and watch you."

He took a seat nearby and rested.

Helena nodded eagerly and replied, "I'd love that, my Nathan.  I can't wait to learn a new spell from you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:46 am

Anjela nodded happily and replied, "Ok. I won't take long."

She proceeded to take the bags to the kitchen and start putting everything away in place.

Nathan smiled and said, "Okay. Then watch and learn."

He thought of what spell to teach Helena then after thinking it over, he started showing her a combination of two spells to take enemies off guard, showing her how to cast them exactly.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:52 am

Matthew watched as Anjela put away the groceries and he asked,

"So what are we going to have for breakfast?  We can have those croissants and brew some coffee or maybe have juice?"

Helena watched in fascination as Nathan cast the spell and she observed how complicated it was.  She felt that it would be more difficult to pull it off when it came her turn to try although she was determined to do her best.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now, but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:17 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "How about coffee? We woke up early today and took an early start to the day so we might need an extra boost of energy."

Nathan showed Helena the spell a couple of times, making sure to explain all the possible details to Helena carefully and slowly. He then looked at her and said, 

"It sounds a bit difficult, but you'll be able to pull it off. Come on, give it a try."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that's a good point."

He asked, "Do you want help finding the coffee beans and coffee maker?"

Helena nodded and taking a breath, she attempted to cast the spell.  As she feared, though, it was more difficult than the previous spells she learned, so she wasn't able to pull it off well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 4:29 pm

Anjela nodded and replied, "Ahh yeah, I would appreciate that. I don't know where everything around is yet but I'll learn with time."

She smiled at Matthew and waited for him to get out the coffee beans and coffee maker while she continued to put away the groceries.

Nathan observed as Helena had trouble casting the spell, but he nodded calmly and smiling a bit at her, he said,

"Relax. You can do it. Just concentrate and let the magic flow through you. I know it's a bit difficult but you are strong enough."

He demonstrated the spell in front of her again, explaining what she did wrong, and asked her to retry.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 6:00 pm

Matthew got up and entered the kitchen, approaching a nearby cabinet where a small bag of coffee beans were stored.  He took them out and then approached an area where he had put away the coffee maker.  He then took it out and began the steps for making the coffee.

Helena nodded, making sure to take careful note of what she needed to do.  After taking a breath and calming her nerves, she attempted to cast the spell again and this time, she was able to pull it off.  She put aside all other troubles to focus on the magic.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 am

(I have the day off today although I'll be going out later with mom. I am sorry for the lack of posts. In all honesty, I've been going through a very bad emotional stage and I don't feel well most of the time so yeah. :/ I could do well with some good wishes as I am really unable to go through this depression. :/)

Anjela continued putting away the groceries and such and after everything was in place, she took out the croissants and plated them. She also decided to serve some jam and butter with them, to add extra flavor.

She then waited for Matthew to finish brewing the coffee so they could have breakfast together.

Nathan smiled proudly at Helena as she was finally able to pull off the spell and cast it correctly. He grinned and said, 

"I knew you could do it. See? Once you were able to focus, you cast it smoothly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 3:08 am

(Awww, I'm so sorry.  Of course, I'll send you positive wishes and hope things get better.  Feel free to message me if you want to talk about it although I'll understand if you'd rather not.  :/  Hug)

Matthew finished brewing the coffee and took out two empty mugs.  He then poured the coffee into them and took them over to a nearby table.  He asked,

"Anjela, do you like to put cream or sugar in your coffee or do you prefer it black?"

Helena smiled and hugging Nathan, she replied, "It's only thanks to you, my Nathan.  But that sure was a difficult spell.  I really didn't know if I'd be able to pull it off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 3:58 am

(Thanks. I sent you a message because I could use some advice. :/)

Anjela shook her head and replied, "Just black. I like it sour and strong."

She carried the croissants plates to the table as well and both of them took their seats.

Nathan returned Helena's hug and replied, "Nah, I knew you could do it. You're a powerful sorceress and don't you ever underestimate yourself. Always think that you are able to pull anything off."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 4:27 am

(I just responded.  Not sure if it helps but I hope it does.  :/)

Matthew grinned and as he sat down, he said, "It's like you, Anjela.  You're the strongest, most beautiful, most wonderful woman I know.  No wonder I love you with all of my being."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I will, my Nathan."

She looked a bit slyly at Nathan and said, "Shouldn't I get a reward for casting that spell successfully?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 4:55 pm

(Sorry once again for the long absence. I had a tough couple of weeks because of what I wrote to you, but in vain anyways. I didn't talk to him again, but the idea of moving with him is absolutely refused by my parents and it isn't like he even tried to talk to me again or try to convince me or something. So yeah. I am trying to move on although it's so hard. It's the first time I am really fighting depression, with no energy to do anything and trying to battle to go on with normal life. :/)

Anjela couldn't help but blush at hearing Matthew's sweet words but she smiled at him and said, 

"Heh, I like the comparison. But such flattery. I can get used to hearing such sweet things, you know."

She gazed slyly and lovingly at him in the same time.

Nathan gazed back slyly at Helena and replied, "Oh you totally should."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and drawing her close to him, he leaned in for a loving, passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:49 pm

(Awww Love, you don't need to apologize.  I'm really sorry things didn't work out.  I think it's best that you move on and talk to friends.  Talking helps, and you're young.  I'm not going to say that you'll find someone else, but if personal experience has taught me anything, the best things happen when you least expect them to.  Here's a hug and I'm here if you want to talk.  :/  Hug)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "You'll hear plenty from me then.  I'll be more than happy to shower you with love and compliments."

Helena wrapped her arms around Nathan's neck and returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She loved being rewarded by him and always wished to do her best for him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 5:55 am

(Thanks, phoenix. Hug Thank you for understanding and the support. It isn't getting much better and something happened that reopened some wounds when I am trying to move on. :/ But I am hoping that time can heal, even if it's pretty slow. I don't like this depressed state that I am unable to do anything at. :/)

Anjela smiled a little more and the couple continued eating, getting their fill. As they did, Anjela took a breath and looking a little serious, she said, 

"Matt, you said you can help me contact the witch, right? I need to talk to her, about your condition, and the true love kiss. Find out why you aren't healed so far?"

Nathan continued kissing Helena lovingly for a few more moments then after the kiss was eventually broken, he gazed lovingly at her and said, 

"How about that for a reward? Very encouraging, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 6:16 am

(I totally understand.  I don't know what to say.  I think it might be a good idea to try keep distracted as much as possible, maybe?  So you don't have to think about it.  :/)

Matthew frowned and replied, "Yes, I can help although I did make a promise to the witch to only keep that way of communicating between her and me.  And it was only so I can be friends with her.  I didn't have any ulterior motives."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure was and I love being rewarded by my Nathan.  Your rewards are the best."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 6:00 pm

(Well, a bit happened since then. We talked again and made up things, and he said he'll talk to my parents to convince them to agree to let me move with him...but then we had an argument on a completely unrelated matter and we broke up...again. :/ You know, I do feel as though I've wasted so much energy and time on this relationship, more than he did, and it just isn't going to work out in the end. :/)

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and after a moment of silence, she said, 

"Well, it is the only way we have, don't we? Otherwise, I'll have to make it through that journey again to see and talk to her and I don't think that's the best option we have. In the same time, she is the only one who can help us with your heart condition."

Nathan kissed Helena lightly on her forehead then said, 

"Well, I'll let you continue practicing and I should go start taking care of work. I'll see you at lunchtime?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:29 pm

(Awww, Love.  It sounds like you've been on an emotional roller coaster.  Of course, I'll support whatever you decide to do although it sounds like you want to move on from him?  If I knew him better, I might be able to give you some good advice on this but you do what you feel is right for you.  :/  Hug)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I suppose that's true and I certainly don't want you to go through that forest again."

He took a breath and added, "Ok, let's do it then."

He got up and went to the bedroom to get the music box that the witch had given him.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, we'll meet up for lunch.  Should we meet in our room or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 pm

(I don't think I have another option, no matter how much I am attached to him or how hard it is to move on. :/ And today he posted something on his FB that he is "done" although we haven't talked again, so I am definitely not going to chase him back, especially when I can't move with him anymore, not after what he did. :/ Can you imagine that I tell him directly that I am scared of him, that he didn't seem like the person I knew and he just responds so coldly that this was the real him? Then he's upset I told him I don't want to continue. :/)

Anjela waited patiently until Matthew would return with whatever way he had to communicate with the witch. She took a deep breath to herself, preparing herself for the conversation she would have with the witch.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yup, let's meet in our room. We'll have a secluded, romantic lunch, just the two of us."

He kissed her forehead again and said, "I'll see you later then, love."

He then left the training room, heading to his office.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 5:59 pm

(Awww yeah, I totally understand.  He didn't try to work things out with you on that front.  I know everyone has multiple facets to their personality but yeah.  I totally you support moving on from him and there will be other guys.  It's not like you need to settle down or anything right away, unless that is what you want, of course.  Well, I'm here for you always and if I were you, I'd keep busy, maybe avoid FB for a while if he continues to make posts like that.  You need to emotionally recover.  :/  Hug)

Matthew returned quickly to Anjela, holding the music box in his hands.  He looked at her and said,

"This is how I talk to her.  I should communicate with her first and explain things, though.  I think she'd be surprised if she found herself suddenly talking to you when she'd be expecting me."

After Nathan left, Helena looked at the pets and smiling, she said,

"Ok, I should continue with my training although I might need your help occasionally."

She then continued to practice casting her spells.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 8:56 am

(Well, I know this whole issue has become quite complicated, but we're back together for now and we made up. 😅 Not all problems are solved regarding the living place but we know we want each other and this time we are trying to work it out. I don't know what the days have in store for us and I am kind of afraid it all ends in a breakup again...but I am willing to take the risk because I love him and I want him. :/ This became quite emotionally exhausting but well, I've come this far so yeah. 😅)

Anjela looked carefully at the music box and furrowing her eyebrows, she replied,

"You talk to her through a music box? How does it work? Does it work as some sort of a telepathic medium?"

Romeo and Fiona took on a ready stance, ready to help Helena out whenever she needed and give her the magical support whenever she sought it.

Meanwhile, Nathan headed to his office, with nothing on his mind but to concentrate on finding a way to break through the barrier around Ryan's place, to get to Lycoris, or at least find a way to lure her out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 6:25 pm

(Heh, well, I can sort of relate since you probably remember that Folke and I had our fair share of arguments and we even broke up a couple of times.  But we managed to get through them together and we came to an agreement, so now things are good for us.  They're not always perfect but they're not at the point where we'd break up.  Anyway, I'm glad you two worked things out.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Well, I end up in an deep sleep and I guess I talk to her telepathically.  That's how it usually works.  So yeah, I'd have to talk to her first.  I'm not sure if this will allow more than one person to communicate at a time."

Helena continued to practice casting spell after spell, occasionally getting assistance from Romeo and Fiona.  After a bit of time, she decided to take another break and sat down on a nearby bench.  She gestured to the pets and said,

"You guys think I'm doing ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 4:47 pm

(Thanks. ^^ It's been quiet and smooth between us and we're getting closer and closer. ^^ There is still the issue of the place and some other things but I have a feeling we'll work it out this time, hopefully. ^^)

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows, trying to understand how this music box worked, but nodding, she said,

"Ok. But let's say we make this music box work, and assuming it can only help one person communicate at a time, how will it choose which one of us will reach out to the witch?"

Romeo quickly jumped to Helena's lap and barked happily at her, encouraging her and telling her she did great. Fiona also stood on the bench by her side and chirped happily, giving the same comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 6:04 pm

(That's good.  It's important to talk things out and you don't have to rush things right away.  ^^)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I assume I'll talk to her first since she'll assume I haven't told anyone else about this.  I would have kept to my word but you really wanted to find a way to communicate with her and I couldn't say no to you."

He smiled softly at Anjela.

Mindy meowed happily nearby and giggling, Helena said,

"Thanks, you guys.  All of you really help to make me stronger."

She sighed a bit and then added, "I wonder if things will be ok between Nathan and me if I get my memories back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 3:50 pm

(Thanks. ^^ We talked things out and we kind of made it to an agreement but there remains the matter of convincing my parents. He is going to talk to my dad sometime this week and I am quite nervous about it. ^^; )

Anjela smiled back softly at Matthew then nodding, she said, "Okay. I'll give you the chance to talk to her first and let her know that I want to see her, talk things out with her and ask her about things. Do you think she might refuse seeing me at all?"

Romeo barked softly and relaxing in Helena's lap, he gave her a cute look as though comforting her that everything would be okay. Fiona chirped happily as well, as though trying to give Helena some positive energy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 5:59 pm

(I understand.  I hope things work out.  ^^)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "There is a chance she'll refuse but I'll do my best to persuade her.  She is human, after all, so I believe I can appeal to her to have you two talk.  I think she's a good person and she'll want to help."

Mindy meowed happily in encouragement as well and smiling, she replied, "Thanks, guys.  Nathan and I are really lucky to have you all."

Psyching herself up, Helena then said, "Ok, how about we finish training and then we meet Nathan for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: