Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:00 am

(Sorry for the long absence. I had a long, hectic week that ended up in heartbreak, too, so yeah. :/ Haha, at least it's over now and I can finally move on with no regrets. ^^; Sorry again. :/)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yup, milk, eggs, perhaps some flour and other spices. Ahh here they are."

She looked around the items and found out the ones they needed, and picked them up.

Nathan smiled softly and the party continued eating, enjoying their food and the company. Nathan was soon done with his meal, and waited for the rest of them to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:55 am

(Awww it's ok.  I'm sorry it didn't work out.  It should get better with time and it's good that you can move on.   Hug)

Matthew watched as Anjela got the items and he said, "You get as much as you want, my Anjela.  We should have enough ingredients to make plenty of good meals."

Helena soon finished her breakfast as well, as did Mindy.  Seeing that Nathan was done, she said,

"So you'll watch me practice when we get to the training area, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:17 am

(Finally have the time and mood to reply. I had some very hard couple of weeks, both on work level and emotionally. :/ But I am feeling better and at least it's the holidays here so I'll try to be on and post as often as I can. ^^)

Anjela smiled and nodding, she said, "Okay. We should have a good stock so we don't have to make this trip again so soon, and I want to make delicious meals for you."

She continued picking the items she needed and soon, she was finished, having gotten everything they needed. She said, "All done. Let's pay for these and I think we'll be finished here."

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yup. I promised you that I'll come see you this morning and I'll keep my promise. If you're done, love, we can go."

He got up and helped Helena to her feet and once they were ready and the pets were securely in her arms, he led the way to the training room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 3:38 am

(I'm glad to hear you're finally getting a break and feeling better.  I figured things had to be busy and perhaps tough on you.  It happens.  I have this week off, so I didn't go out for work today although I've resumed visual novel editing.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok."

When the shop clerk told the couple the total cost, Matthew took care of the payment and then the clerk placed all of the couple's groceries into a couple of bags.

Helena happily walked beside Nathan as they headed to the training room and she commented,

"I can't wait for you to see how much I've mastered.  I never thought I'd be able to cast magic.  It's all thanks to you, my Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:29 am

(Coolies on work. ^^ I'm continuing with mapping work, too. And yeah, I am trying to recuperate although it isn't easy. We called things off because we couldn't come to an agreement on where to live and our parents are having a strong say in it so yeah. :/ Even though we both like each other very much but you can imagine that such a thing stood in our way. And I know he still follows me on Facebook and he keeps putting romantic posts for me but there is nothing I can do anymore. :/)

Anjela waited until Matthew took care of the payment and then helped him carry the grocery bags. They went out of the shop then and Anjela said, 

"Okay, we're all done, I think? Do you think we missed anything?"

Nathan looked fondly at Helena and said, 

"I only helped you take a good start but it's all thanks to your efforts and hard work that you've become so skilled, love. I am proud of you."

They soon made it at the training room which was empty and clear.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:39 am

(Yeah, I can only imagine how difficult that has to be.  On the slightly positive side, there's no need to rush into anything.  I'd say just try keep busy, do things to keep distracted like gaming.  ^^)

Matthew looked over all the items they bought and shaking his head, he replied, "I think we have everything we need for now, unless you'd like to drop by the bakery and look at some fresh baked bread?  The bakery's nearby so it wouldn't take long to get there."

Helena smiled lovingly at Nathan and looking around the training room, she commented,

"Ahh it looks like we have it all to ourselves.  Do you want me to start right away?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:04 am

(I am doing my best and although the first week was very hard, I am feeling better now. I can't completely forget though yet, because we're still together at work and I see him frequently and because I know he hasn't forgotten either yet. Maybe part of me still hangs on to a weak hope. :/)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yup, some bread sounds good. Lead the way then we should go back to your office and put away all these things."

She carried the bags and followed Matthew out of the grocery shop and to the bakery.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Go ahead and start. I'm all eyes on you, love."

He stood aside with the pets, waiting for Helena to show him her skills.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:10 am

(Yeah, I suppose it's difficult if you two see each other regularly.  Try to cope with things the best you can, anyway.  I think if things are meant to happen, then they will.  :/)

Matthew nodded happily and he led the way away from the outdoor market stalls and walked to the bakery, which was very close by.  The bakery had opened just a little before and Matthew could smell fresh, hot, baking bread.  He commented,

"That smells wonderful.  It's always best to get fresh bread first thing."

Once Helena made sure the pets were all settled, she stood in the middle of the training arena and took a deep breath.  Then she began to cast the spells that Nathan had taught her and she did so, one after the other, not missing a step.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:48 am

(Yeah, I am trying to tell myself that and try not to think on the matter too much. :/)

Anjela smiled and nodding happily, she said, "Yeah, it smells wonderful. Let's buy the amount we need then we can head back home and have a delicious breakfast."

Nathan observed Helena carefully as she cast a spell after the other, proudly watching her as she made no mistakes and cast all the spells fluently. She was becoming a strong sorceress and he was proud of her but a passing thought occurred to him and suddenly troubled him. Could it that one day, maybe, Helena could use her powers, the powers he gave her, against him?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:53 am

Matthew nodded and led the way inside the bakery.  Once the couple was inside, a middle aged man noticed them and smiling in a fatherly like way at them, he said,

"Good morning.  All our breads and pastries are freshly baked.  Feel free to choose what you'd like."

Helena continued to cast spell after spell, unaware of Nathan's thoughts.  She paused, taking a few breaths, and turning to Nathan, she happily asked,

"How am I doing?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:18 am

Anjela smiled back at the middle-aged man and thanked him. She looked at the breads and pastries shown and looking at Matthew, she said, 

"Everything looks quite delicious. We should buy the bread we need but do you think we need anything else?"

Nathan snapped out of his thoughts and smiling at Helena, he said,

"Wonderful. You've become a lot faster and the spells are now easy cake for you, huh? A powerful sorceress."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:23 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and shaking his head, he replied, "I think we'll be good after we're done here, so we can head on back after.  What do you feel like getting?  Should we get a loaf of bread or perhaps some croissants?"

His eyes looked eagerly towards the display of croissants.

Helena smiled shyly and replied, "Really?  You know, it's all thanks to you.  I'm not sure if I'll have a need to use these spells, but if I must use them, I'll only use them to help you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:47 am

Anjela could see how eagerly Matthew looked at the croissants and chuckling quietly, she said, 

"Let's get some croissants. They look quite delicious and their smell is tempting. We can have them for breakfast, with some butter, jam and juice. What do you think?"

Nathan couldn't help but gaze thoughtfully at Helena for a moment, wondering if she only said that now because of the memory loss she suffered. But then he smiled quickly at her and said, 

"I am sure. I hope you may never have to use them, though. I'll be always here to protect you and keep you out of harm's way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 am

Matthew nodded eagerly and replied, "Sure, that sounds perfect.  I guess I made it no secret that I like croissants, especially when they're freshly baked like this.  Do you want anything else?"

Helena smiled cutely and replied, "Awww I know.  My Nathan is so strong as he is handsome.  You're my knight, after all."

She paused and added, "You know I'll always love you, right?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:51 pm

Anjela chuckled a little more but then she shook her head and replied, "Nope, that would be all. I think we're all set and stocked."

She waited for Matthew to pay for their order and for the man to pack it for them.

Nathan kept a small smile and nodding, he said, "Of course."

He drew her a little closer to him and gazing deeply in her eyes, he quietly said, "I know you'll always love me, and you'll always support me and no one else, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:10 am

Matthew chuckled and the middle-aged man packed up several freshly baked croissants into a paper bag.  He also included a small pack of cookies, saying,

"Free of charge."

Matthew smiled, thanked the man, and paid for the croissants.  The man then handed the bag over to the couple, thanking them for their purchase and wishing them a pleasant day.

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I love you always, my Nathan, and I'll always be here to love and support you unconditionally."

She wondered if something was troubling Nathan and asked, "Nathan, is something on your mind?  If there is, you know you can tell me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 3:29 am

(Sorry I didn't post more yesterday. We ended up spending the day outside and we will be out for today, too. I'll try to post again tonight and hopefully more tomorrow. ^^)

Anjela thanked the man as well then followed Matthew out of the bakery and back to the street as they walked back to his office. She looked at the bags they carried and smiling a bit, she said,

"We have everything and we were finished in a shorter time than I anticipated."

Nathan was silent for a moment, gazing at Helena thoughtfully, wondering if he could be honest with her. But then he knew she didn't even remember what happened and he didn't know if telling her was the right thing to do. So he just smiled a bit and replied,

"I am fine. Just wanted to make sure you love me more than anything else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 3:46 am

(No problem.  I'll probably just game until I turn in for the night.  ^^)

Matthew smiled back at Anjela and replied, "Yup, we sure did and we beat the crowds, too."

He looked back at the outdoor market and observed that more people were starting to trickle.

Helena replied, "Of course I do.  You're my world, Nathan."

She paused and asked, "Um, before I lost my memory, did I do something terrible, like cheat on you?"

She looked saddened at such a thought.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:11 am

(Sorry I am late. House chores and all but I'll be here until you turn in. ^^)

Anjela observed the crowds starting to form, and smiling, she said, "Yeah, thank goodness. I can't manage with a lot of people around."

She shook her head at the imagination.

Nathan quickly shook his head and replied, "What, no. You didn't do such a thing and I can't ever doubt your faithfulness to me."

He paused then in a sadder, quieter tone, he murmured, "Your romantic faithfulness, at least. But in another way..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:00 am

(Ahh it's ok.  Unfortunately, it's getting a bit late, so I'll only make this post and then turn in.  But hopefully, we can post more tomorrow.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and nodding, he replied, "Heh, I understand.  Usually, the only times that the markets aren't crowded are either early in the morning, like when we just bought our things, or if it's around closing time.  Of course, it's very limited what you can get then, so it's usually better to go early in the morning."

Helena furrowed her eyebrows and looking curiously at Nathan, she asked,

"Nathan, what did I do?  Please tell me."

She thought that if she knew the root of the problem, she'd be able to help.

(I'm going to get some sleep now, but I'll post again tomorrow and hopefully, we can post more then.  Nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:07 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and no problem. I'm heading to work regularly starting tomorrow so I might not be able to post more then but at least I'll be free on the weekends so hopefully I'll be able to post more then. ^^)

Anjela nodded in understanding and said, "I see. Well, good thing we're both able to get up early. We beat the crowds and we also got the best of things."

She looked proudly at their grocery bags.

Nathan looked at Helena with hesitation in his eyes, and after a moment of silence, he shook his head and replied, 

"Now isn't a good time. It's best that you remember on your own. I don't know if telling you is the right thing to do but there is no need to rush, ok? You'll remember on your own and we'll talk things out then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 5:46 pm

(Ok.  ^^)

Matthew grinned and replied, "Yup, that's true."

The couple continued to walk back towards Matthew's office and soon, they arrived.  He opened the door and let Anjela in first and followed after her.  Then he said,

"Ok, let's put away our groceries and then we can brew some coffee and eat."

Helena nodded sadly and replied, "Ok.  I-I just want to help you, Nathan.  If there is something terrible I did, I want to make it right."

She felt tears welling up although she did her best to hold them back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:10 am

(I have the day off so I'll be able to post today and all. XD)

Anjela nodded but after she took off her cloak, she took the grocery bags from Matthew and firmly said, 

"You rest. I'll take care of putting these away and making breakfast. Don't overexert yourself."

Nathan gazed at Helena silently for a moment but then he drew her to him and hugged her close. He kissed her forehead gently and said, 

"Don't think too much about this, ok, love? I love you so much, nothing can ever change that. It's not fair to blame yourself for something you can't even remember. And whatever it is, when you do remember, we'll talk it out and fix things. Don't push yourself, please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 4:45 am

(Cool.  Just got back from work and all.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I really should help, though.  I'd feel bad making you do all the cooking by yourself, and it doesn't take that much energy."

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok, Nathan.  Thanks."

She hugged him in return, gently seeking his warmth and comfort.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:11 am

(Coolies. Sorry I am late. Had house chores to do and all. XD)

Anjela shook her head firmly and said, "We agreed that I'll take care of you, didn't we. And no need to feel bad; it is the least I can do, Matt."

She smiled meaningfully at him, part of her feeling grateful and guilty in the same time, knowing that Matthew's heart condition was to save her life in the first place.

Nathan continued to hug Helena for a few more moments, rubbing her back and comforting her. After a few moments, he said, 

"Now let's continue, shall we? You are done showing me all the spells, right? How about I teach you something new? I have a bit of time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: