Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 5:15 pm

(Thanks. ^^ Things haven't progressed yet but at least everything is smooth so far. ^^ And I am really sorry for the lack of posts. I am feeling better on a mental level but work has been quite stressful to the point that I continue working when I get back home. :/ I am hoping things start becoming more regular starting next month. T_T I am very sorry about that. :/)

Anjela was a bit worried that the witch might not agree to talk to her, but trusting that Matthew would do his best to persuade her, she nodded and said,

"Okay, I trust you. I hope she is cooperative. I have no choice but to talk to her. She is the only one who can help us with any information about your heart condition. If she isn't willing to talk to me or help...I will have no choice but to go to her myself."

Romeo nodded happily and jumped out of Helena's lap, ready and excited to continue training. Fiona flew as well, ready to help Helena out.

Meanwhile, Nathan had spent the whole afternoon, studying and looking into the situation at hand. However, there was no real progress made, as the barrier around Ryan's home was such a challenge to break through, and it was no easy task to find a way in.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:08 pm

(No problem.  I know how it is with an irregular schedule and all.  I have a bit more free time at the moment although at the end of this month, I'll be busy again with editing.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand."

He noted to himself that he would mention that to the witch, as he really didn't want Anjela to make the treacherous trip to see her again, remembering what happened last time.

Helena smiled and getting up, she prepared to cast another spell, getting help from Romeo and Fiona to amplify her spells.  She continued to make good progress, having remembered all of the spells she'd learned.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 pm

(No problem, I totally understand. ^^)

Anjela nodded and after taking a breath, she said,

"Okay, so I guess we should make the music box work? How will we make it so that it only allows you to talk to her? Or does it only work on who takes the first step to activate it?"

Romeo and Fiona continued to support Helena, using their powers to amplify her spells and strengthen her. They would take turns sometimes and other times work together to make Helena at her strongest, but they were enjoying themselves quite a bit, exercising like so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:11 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I don't know if more than one person can use it at a time.  How about I contact her first and you can see how I do it?  It's pretty simple.  Then once I'm done, you can communicate with her."

Helena continued to practice her spells with Romeo and Fiona and the rest of the time passed by like so.  Soon, it was time for lunch and getting hungry, Helena said,

"I think we've gotten some good practice in.  How about we find Nathan and have lunch?  You guys must be hungry."

Mindy meowed happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 3:49 pm

Anjela nodded and after a moment of silence, she said,

"Okay. I guess it makes sense that you talk to her first and I hope she agrees to talk to me without troubles. I'll trust you to take care of this."

She then waited for Matthew to activate the music box, wondering how things will go.

Fiona chirped happily in response and Romeo barked excitedly, wagging his tail happily as he was getting hungry and the idea of lunch seemed quite thrilling to him.

Meanwhile, Nathan was starting to feel frustrated with the lack of progress, and decided to take a break and meet Helena for lunch as he had promised her. So he got up and left his study, heading to see her so they could have lunch together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Matthew took out the music box and then sat comfortably.  He then closed his eyes, letting his consciousness go into slumber as he attempted to communicate with the witch.

Helena giggled and said, "Romeo must be hungry.  I am, too, so I understand.  Let's go, guys."

He scooped up Romeo and Mindy in her arms and then waited for Fiona to perch herself on her shoulder.  Then she led the way out of the training area to find Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:50 pm

(Thanks for hearing me out and understanding. ^^ I really hope things work out in time. I am still busy with work but I will try to find time to reply regularly here since I really miss RPing and all. XD)

Anjela watched quietly as Matthew activated the music box to try to reach out to the witch. She felt a little nervous, hoping that the witch would agree to talk to her and that she would be able to find out new information to help Matthew out.

Meanwhile, the music box took Matthew's consciousness to the witch's place, where he found her sitting in her hut comfortably. She looked a little surprised to see him, but she smiled at him and said,

"Oh look who's here. I have a very special guest. Welcome back. It's been a bit."

Nathan walked out of his study and headed to the training room to pick Helena up. As they were both heading towards each other, they eventually met on the way, and Nathan smiled a bit at Helena and said,

"Hey, love. I was coming to pick you up. Are you all done practicing?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:45 pm

(No worries.  I understand how life can be hectic and all.  I've been way busy with vn editing anyway although I do get occasional breaks, which I use to rest up.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied,

"Hello, miss.  Yes, it has been a while.  I'm sorry I haven't been able to get in contact sooner.  I hope you're doing well."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, just finished.  We were on our way to find you.  All done with your work?"

She happily petted Romeo's and Mindy's heads and gently stroked Fiona's wings.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:32 pm

(Posting here to distract myself? I just broke up with my boyfriend. He decided it won't work out and my parents are being too harsh with their conditions, and I don't blame him...do you know when it feels like you just want to sleep and not wake up? It's how I feel at the moment...)

The witch continued smiling and said,

"I am fine. How are you holding up? And what about this? How is it doing?"

She pointed her finger at Matthew's heart, clearly asking about his condition.

Nathan nodded although he didn't look to be in a much of a pleasant mood. Still, he made an effort to continue smiling and said,

"Yes, all done. Hungry? It's lunchtime. Where would you like to eat? The gardens or our room?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 5:18 pm

(I'm so sorry, Love.  I don't know what to say.  If you want, you can message me about it.  :/)

Matthew shrugged and replied, "It's getting worse but I expected that.  I try to limit my use of magic when I can, but if it's an emergency, I don't have much of a choice.

I wish this was just a social call, but I need to talk to you about something."

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "In the gardens since the weather's nice."

She looked at Matthew's face and sensing that something was off, she asked, "Is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 6:22 am

(I just did. Sorry I am troubling you with this. I am so broken. :/)

The witch raised an eyebrow and wondering what Matthew wanted to say, she replied,

"Of course. What is it?"

Nathan quickly smiled a little and nodding, he said, "Yes, everything is okay, love. The gardens it is then. Let's go."

He held Helena's hand and led the way out and towards the gardens where they could have lunch.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 6:45 am

(Nah, it's fine.  I finished responding.  I don't know if it helps but you know I'm always here if you need to talk.   Hug)

Matthew replied,

"Well, Anjela wants to talk to you.  She wants to know the specifics of how to lift the curse from me.  I told her what would break it and we've kissed but we don't know why it hasn't worked.  So she wants to talk to you."

Helena held onto Nathan's hand tightly, giving it a loving squeeze.  She smiled softly at him as they walked and she said,

"The rest of my practice went well.  I'm hoping you might have time to teach me some new spells.  When your work doesn't keep you busy, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:38 pm

(Thanks a lot. ^^)

The witch furrowed her eyebrows and looked a little surprised with Matthew's request, and after a moment of silence, she said,

"You know this method of communication was supposed to stay only between us, right? It was just meant for you. Anjela wasn't really supposed to know that we can communicate."

Nathan smiled softly and nodding, he said, "Of course. I can always make time for you. Tomorrow morning? I can teach you a spell or two."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:11 pm

Matthew sighed and replied,

"I know and I'm sorry.  I wasn't planning on telling her, but she's so desperate to save me.  I've accepted that I'll die and I don't regret my actions that saved Anjela.  But now she wants to save me and she'll do anything.  And it was either trying to communicate with you or going through that forest again, and I certainly wasn't going to let her take that risk."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yes, yes, I'd love that very much.  Thank you, Nathan.  You're the best."

She reached up to give him a quick peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 3:00 pm

The witch went silent for a few moments, thoughtfully taking in Matthew's words. She finally took a breath and nodding, she said,

"I understand. It's fine. I can talk to her but it will have to be just me and her. You can't be listening to our conversation. That's my condition. Is that fine?"

Nathan smiled softly at Helena and gave her a soft kiss back on her cheek. The couple soon made it at the gardens and he led the way to the table and after helping Helena into her seat, he took his across from her. He then asked a nearby maid to fetch them lunch, which she left to do right away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 5:16 pm

Matthew replied, "Yes, I understand.  It'll just be you and her.  I think Anjela would prefer that way, too."

As the couple waited for lunch, Helena asked, "What should we do for the afternoon?"

Mindy meowed curiously, wondering as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 3:58 pm

The witch nodded and after taking a breath, she nodded and said,

"Alright then. You'll awaken and make the music box work again when she is around. I will meet her alone this time and then we can talk."

Nathan smiled a bit and said, "I can squeeze in some time away from work with you all. Would you like to have a flight on Night's back? The weather is pretty good today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 4:59 pm

Matthew replied, "Ok, I understand.  I'll wake up now and then Anjela will be the next person to contact you.  I hope we can talk later."

His voice has a bit of warmth as he said those latter words and then he woke up.  He looked at Anjela and said,

"She'll talk to you but it has to be just you and her.  I think that's fine with you?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I would love that very much and it would be a romantic afternoon."

Mindy meowed happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 2:29 pm

Anjela became attentive as Matthew woke up and she heard what he told her. She immediately nodded and replied,

"Of course. That's what I prefer, too. I hope she can tell me something useful."

She took a deep breath, feeling a little nervous suddenly, wondering what the witch would have to tell her, why she hadn't been able to rescue Matthew so far with a true love kiss.

Romeo barked happily at the idea and Fiona didn't look any less excited. Nathan smiled softly and said,

"Good, we have our plans set. It will be a romantic, quiet afternoon."

The maids soon returned, carrying trays of lunch, and laid it out in front of the couple then took their leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I hope so, too."

He got up out of his seat and after stretching a bit, he handed the music box over to Anjela.  He then said, "Just sit down and relax.  Do what I just did.  When you're ready, you can talk to her."

After the maids left, Helena looked happily at the lunch set before them and commented, "It looks delicious as always.  Let's eat."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:36 am

(It's been a long delay and I don't know what to say but a lot has happened. My fiance was infected with Covid so we had our engagement delayed and then there is my job taking up most of my time but it's really the stress that's been getting to me recently. I don't think things with work is going to get any better soon but at least my fiance recovered and we are finally having our engagement party next Friday. ^^ I am really sorry for not being able to squeeze in mental power to regularly post in the RP.  There is just so much going on around me recently, more than I can keep up. ^^; )

Anjela nodded and after taking a deep breath, she sat down and made the music box work. She relaxed and closed her eyes, letting the music box do its work and take her to meet the witch.

Nathan nodded happily and the couple started eating their lunch, which was delicious and hot. The pets also started eating happily, getting their fill.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:29 pm

(Ahh, that's ok.  Things here have been really hectic as well and congrats on the upcoming engagement party. ^^)

Matthew took a nearby seat and watched as Anjela attempted to communicate with the witch.  He wondered if their talk would be productive and hoped that things would go well.

As Helena ate, she looked to Nathan and asked, "Did you have a productive morning, my Nathan?  You've been quite busy, but I'm happy you make time for us."

She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 3:56 pm

(Thank you. I had my engagement party and it all went well, thankfully. Had some family problems to take care of after that but it's solved now thankfully and things are a lot calmer. Of course, there is still plenty of things to take care of and tons of preparations since we'd like to get married by the beginning of next year, but things are a little calm now, thankfully. ^^)

Anjela stayed still for a while, as her attempt to communicate with the witch worked out, and the two were able to talk and get in touch. However, the look on Anjela's face wasn't exactly pleasant, and her face muscles twitched as though she heard something saddening or upsetting.

Nathan smiled warmly back at Helena and replied, "You're my most important priority, love, so of course I make time for you. Work's fine. Busy but nothing new."

He smiled a bit, but the look in his eyes could show that he was quite thoughtful and something burdened his mind.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 6:03 pm

(That's good.  ^^)

Matthew looked troubled as he observed Anjela.  Although he had no idea of the details of their conversation, he had a feeling it wasn't good news.  But all he could do was wait until they were finished.

Helena looked curiously at Nathan and asked, "Something on your mind, my Nathan?  You can tell me."

She smiled encouragingly at him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 7:37 pm

Anjela remained in place for a while, but eventually and at last, she started to open her eyes and come to as her conversation with the witch came to an end. She looked deeply troubled and saddened, and she avoided looking at Matthew, as though she didn't know what to say or what to tell him.

Nathan quickly smiled again at Helena and shaking his head, he said, "Nothing important, love. Just some troubles with work, you know. Nothing unusual though. It'll be all under control."

He smiled reassuringly at her, although he felt a little troubled he couldn't be honest with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: