Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:23 am

(This is off-topic but I just found out that Zynga has another app called Fishville now. Man, how many more apps are they going to make? ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Icon_razz )

Greg looked at the menu and saw the dish of sunny morning eggs. He nodded in agreement and replied, "That sounds good as well. I'll have the same thing as my sweet."

Faye looked over at her menu and then decided upon a simple dish of hash browns and fried eggs and pointed it out.

Serena then turned to Celia and asked, "What looks good for you, Celia?"

The doctor entered the room and saw that Rosaline was cleaning up what appeared to be the remnants of breakfast. She also saw Ryan as well and greeted him with a smile. She walked up to Bryan and asked, "How are you doing this morning, sir?"

Bryan replied, "I'm feeling well, doctor. My memory still isn't completely back, though. It's coming in bits and pieces."

The doctor replied, "I see. Let me make a quick examination of you and if you're physically well, you can sign out today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 am

(lol I guess I should check it out when my internet allows me to. xD)

Celia replied, "Ahh I'll take the same as you. It sounds pretty good."

Yuu made her decision and replied, "Ahh I'll take some muffins and orange juice and that will be alright for me."

Rosaline waited for the doctor to examine Bryan and hoped that he is really well and he can go back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:50 am

(Ahh ok then. XD)

Serena replied, "Guess we just need to wait for a waiter to come by and take our orders then."

They didn't have to wait long, for within a couple of minutes, a waiter did come by and ask what everyone wanted to order. Serena gave her order to the waiter, as did Greg for Rosalind and himself. Faye quietly gave her order as well and indicated that she wanted orange juice.

Greg turned to Rosalind and asked, "My sweet, what would you like to drink? Would orange juice be all right or would you prefer milk?"

The doctor took a few minutes to examine Bryan, looking into his eyes and checking his condition. He seemed physically all right. After her examination was done, the doctor said,

"Well, sir, it looks like you're much better, physically anyway. You can leave today if you'd like. Your wife just needs to sign a few papers at the receptionist desk and then you're free to leave. I would like you to come in later this week for a check-up."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I understand. Thank you for everything you've done, doctor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 am

Rosalind replied, "Ahh orange juice would be perfect, my love."

Rosaline nodded as well and replied, "Thanks, doctor. I am glad to hear that Bryan is all right."

She paused for a second and then a question crossed her mind. She asked, "Umm doc, if Bryan's condition is bad - which hopefully it is not - how long can it take for him to remember everything?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 am

Greg nodded and replied, "Then orange juice, it is. I will order juice for myself as well." He then turned to the waiter and told him that they wanted two glasses of orange juice.

The waiter noted down the orders and then left to the kitchen to let the cooks know what foods to prepare.

Meanwhile, Serena turned to Yuu and asked, "Since that meeting won't be until this evening, what should we do today?"

The doctor replied, "Well, it depends on the person, you see. In the best cases, it'll be a matter of days. In the worst cases, it could be years or in a few cases, never. But I'm sure your husband will recover quickly since he mentioned that he is getting bits and pieces of his memory back. As I mentioned before, he needs to be exposed to familiar surroundings. That will help to jog it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:10 am

Rosalind thought about it for a second and replied, "Hmm I am not really sure. Maybe Yuu can show us a bit of Ritz? I am interested in what it looks like since it seems to be a big city."

Rosaline shivered a little but she nodded and replied, "Alright. Thanks a lot, doctor. You have helped us a lot."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 am

(Ahh I won't make Bryan never recover his memory. He'll get it back in a few days. ^^)

Greg added, "That's a good suggestion my sweet just made. It's my first time in Ritz and it looks like there's a lot to explore and we have the perfect tour guide to take us to all the best places in the city."

Serena replied, "I like the idea of a city tour as well. If Yuu agrees, we can do some exploring after breakfast."

The doctor smiled and replied, "Sure, it's not a problem at all. Now whenever you're ready, miss, you can go to the receptionist desk and one of the nurses will give you a couple of forms to sign your husband out of the hospital. And I would like him to come back later this week so I can do a post-check up on him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:25 am

(Ahh that's good to hear. <3)

Celia agreed as well and replied, "I agree as well. I have been in Ritz before but I didn't see much of it."

Yuu replied, "Ahh alright then! There is a lot you can see around here so you will probably enjoy it."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "We will, doc. I want my love to get his memory as soon as possible and make sure he's ok."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 am

Serena nodded happily and replied, "At least we can have some fun while we're on a mission."

The waiter arrived after several minutes carrying everyone's breakfast orders. He set their plates and glasses down and then put the check at the side of the table. Then he bowed politely and left, leaving everyone to enjoy their meal.

Greg spoke up and said, "This sure looks good although my sweet's cooking is definitely the best any day."

The doctor gave Rosaline a comforting smile and replied, "I'm sure he'll recover his memory back in no time. Now if there isn't anything else, I'll be making my usual rounds."

Bryan replied, "We're fine here, doctor. Thank you again for everything."

The doctor replied, "You're welcome. I hope you make a full recovery soon."

She then left the room, leaving Rosaline, Bryan, and Ryan alone.

(Ahh I'm getting sleepy here so I'll be getting off for the night. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 am

Rosalind blushed again and replied, "Aww my love, stop it. You are embarrassing me."

After the doctor had left, Rosaline sat down on a chair near Bryan. She was a little worried now since the doctor that a few, just a few, patients never really remember. But since the doctor had said that it looked like he looked alright, she felt a little relieved.

Turning to Bryan, she said, "So my love, when would you like to go out?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Greg gave Rosalind a cute pout and replied, "Awww but it's true, my sweet. You definitely are the best by far. I'm so happy to be your husband."

Serena looked on at Greg and Rosalind and couldn't help but feel a little sad although she did her best not to reveal the emotion. She wished for the same for her and Rob but as it stood, she didn't even know if they had a relationship.

Bryan immediately replied, "I would love to go out as soon as we can. I want to enjoy the snow and you need your rest, my love. We can go to the inn and have a nap together and then have some fun in the snow later. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:13 am

Rosalind replied, "Then save the love words for later, my love, when we are alone."

She looked at the others who were watching.

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh and replied, "Man, my love, you just woke up and you still wanna nap. But yup, it sounds good. Should I go ahead to take care of the papers and hospital fees?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:30 am

Greg continued to give his cute pout but replied, "All right, my sweet. I'll spoil you later with romantic words for your ears only.

Well, let's go ahead and eat. It looks like there's plenty here."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that would be great, my love. I'm excited to get out of here although I am grateful that the hospital took good care of me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 am

Rosalind looked at the food and replied, "Yup, yup, I agree and everything looks so yummy. Why don't we start already?"

She began to eat, taking small bites.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright then, my love. I'll go take care of everything and you stay here. Ryan, please stay with him, ok?"

She smiled at Ryan and then left the room and went to the receptionist desk.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 am

Greg began to eat his food as well and replied, "Yum. This is quite delicious."

Serena began to eat as well as Faye and both thought that their food was very tasty.

Ryan nodded and smiled to Rosaline, as his way of agreeing to stay with Bryan while she took care of the paperwork to check him out of the hospital.

Meanwhile, Alex entered the kitchen and saw Nerine preparing breakfast. He said,

"Hey, darling. I left Sia in the living room. Would you like me to help with breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:40 am

Rosaline went to the receptionist desk and began talking with the nurse about the papers and stuff. She did everything the nurse asked her to do.

Nerine turned to Alex and replied, "Ahh it's ok, my lord. I am almost done here anyway. Why don't you wait with Lisianthus in the living room?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:46 am

Alex replied, "Awww are you sure, darling? I can help if you'd like. It wouldn't be too much trouble at all."

He wondered how Nerine was doing, being able to cook with her ankle although it was feeling slightly better.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:49 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, I am sure, my lord. You needn't worry at all."

(Man, I just got this idea which I feel will make Alex go crazy. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:53 am

(lol Go ahead and do it then. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Icon_razz Random but am I weird to not care about getting a game? People are surprised that I don't want a particular game even though I can get it for free-normally, people would have to pay for it. lol)

Alex smiled and replied, "Ahh all right then, darling. I'll wait with Sia in the living room. Just find us there when breakfast is all done, ok?"

He leaned in and gave Nerine a kiss on the cheek and then started exiting the kitchen, heading towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:54 am

(Hmm well, maybe the game isn't your type? I am not sure what kind of a game you like but I think they are usually TM games?)

Just as Alex was about to leave, Nerine suddenly felt some pain that made her let out a soft cry. It was just like that pain...that pain when Lycoris tried to get out forcefully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 am

(Ahh yup, you hit the nail on the head. I'm usually into TM games although I'm willing to explore other genres occasionally. This game in question is like the Virtual Villagers series but I'm not really into that kind of game.)

Alex heard Nerine cry in pain and immediately ran to her side. He held her in his arms and looking worriedly at her, he asked,

"Darling, what happened? Are you ok?"

Her cries sounded familiar, like the times when Lycoris would force herself to appear. But Alex wondered why Lycoris would be doing this since Nerine was all right with him and Lycoris being together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 am

(Hmm well, I guess that's the reason. One can't like all games. Wink)

Nerine groaned in pain as Alex held her and replied between the groans, "I-I don't know but...Lycoris...Lycoris!"

Before she could continue any longer, she lost consciousness in Alex's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 am

(True, true, and it would also take up some of my time where I have other things going on. There's this discussion going on on whether we have to be knowledgeable on all of the games at the site but man, that's a whole lot of games. O_O)

Alex panicked as Nerine fell unconscious and tried to shake her awake but not too forcefully. He exclaimed, "Darling, darling! Wake up. Please!"

He worried for Nerine's well-being and at the same time, he became upset that Lycoris supposedly was forcing herself out.

(Man, Nerine's plan might work. O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 am

(O_O But you are humans, too, and I don't think humans' memory can take that much. lol And I don't think that's a part of Nerine's plan. xD)

After a few moments of Nerine being unconscious, she slowly began her eyes but this time, they weren't red as usual. They were those blue eyes of her twin sister.

As she woke up, she stared at Alex, waiting for him to recognize her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 am

(lol You're definitely right about that. I just want to stick to my TM games for the time being. XD And it'll be interesting to see how Nerine's plan pans out.)

Alex stared back into those blue eyes and recognized right away that it was Lycoris and that Nerine was unconscious for the time being. Although part of him was happy to see Lycoris, the other part couldn't help but be a little upset that Lycoris had supposedly forced her way out when Nerine would have willingly allowed her to come. However, he tried to remain calm and said,

"Darling Lycoris, you're here, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next