Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Summary of Adventure RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Summary of Adventure RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Summary of Adventure RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Summary of Adventure RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Summary of Adventure RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Summary of Adventure RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Summary of Adventure RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Summary of Adventure RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Summary of Adventure RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Summary of Adventure RP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Summary of Adventure RP Empty
PostSubject: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 am

Hi all,

I've had this idea in my head for quite a while but I keep forgetting to make the thread. lol Anyway, since so much has happened in the Adventure RP thread (guess it's really popular), I thought that for those who keep up with what's going on there as well as for new members who'd like to participate, it would be easier to have a thread like this where those who are currently participating could summarize what has happened to their RP characters, on how they entered the RP, what has happened up until now, etc. Each participant would be responsible for updating as deemed necessary. This thread will be for the major characters although it's all right to summarize for minor characters as well. Just remember that for those posting their summaries, only post those pertaining to your RP character. Wink

Ok, I'll go ahead and start. Smile

Serena Connor

Serena entered the RP, introducing herself as a traveling priestess to Yuu and Celia. The three of them became friends when they were searching for a missing dog reported in a wanted poster. Since then, a lot has happened. Serena was kidnapped by a thief, who turned out to be her protector that her dad had assigned to her when she was a young girl. Also, the thief was and still is in love with Serena.

Also, she was found by Patriaclos, who turned out to be Serena's dad's best friend and Rosalind's father, and he was willing to complete her magic training. Through the training, Serena has discovered that she has the ability to manipulate time in addition to her already found healing and invisibility powers. In addition, during the training, Serena discovered that her father Darren was alive after all. She had thought that he and her mom had both died.

Finally, Serena recently discovered that she has a younger sister, Celia. Serena only remembered her just recently because when she was a young girl, Celia had run away and Serena was so devastated by this that Darren made Serena forget all about her. But through love, Serena remembered Celia and the sisterly relationship that they have.

Currently, Serena is staying in Lessire palace with Celia to be with her and to help her out through her sadness. She's there to provide moral support both as a friend and sister.

What will happen to Serena? Continue reading the Adventure RP to find out. Wink

(Man, I made this sound like a commercial. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:56 pm

(lol I made Celia's summary. Hopefully, it is good. ^^)

Celia Duncan (Although her real name is Celestia Conner)

Celia met Yuu searching for Garaze, the lost dog. After meeting Serena, Celia was pleased to have new friends. After Serena was kidnapped by the thief who killed her father, the king, Celia made her efforts to find her, when she met Alex there. After finding Serena and Yuu again, (since they were separated before) she took them to the castle where Yuu was kidnapped by her brother, Remz. Going on the failing journey on finding only a bomb Yuu, Celia got injured badly and could have almost died if it wasn't for Serena. Later, Celia found out that Serena was her sister, she was shocked when she found out that Serena lost her memory and got kidnapped again by the thief. Going to find her with Zak, her ex-boyfriend, she gets heart broken when he leaves her because Alex doesn't trust his powers. At the time, she got killed by Andra.

Later, she was revived by Yuu and her brother Fieyro and went with them to Yuu's house. She got over controlled by Andra there, and after she gets freed she gets told that her heart is sealed and the only way to free it is to get trained by Yuu's father.

During her stay, Celia fell in love with Remz, Yuu's brother. She has trained with him and kept being Serena's sister a secret. She also found out the her father was still alive and well. Finding that her non-real father, the king was the reason in her real mother's death and almost killing her real father, Celia was so hurt.

After finding out that Yuu lost her memory, Celia married Remz and became the queen of Lessire. However, after Yuu was killed, Celia's mental disease came back for her and she is now in the castle, taken care by Serena.

(Hopefully, that was good enough. And oh, don't be surprised by Celia's real name. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:29 am

(That was a nice summary, Love. I'll be interested in reading more about the story behind Celia's real name. Smile )

Alexander Carnahan (Alex for short)

Alex was Serena's best friend from when they were kids and went searching for her recently, leaving behind his parents and his home. He wanted to find Serena because at the time, he thought that he was in love with her, which later turned out only to be a crush. While searching for Serena, Alex met Celia, who at the time was searching for Serena as well since she had been kidnapped by Rob, the thief. Alex and Celia helped one another rescue Serena from the thief.

When Serena was kidnapped later by Rob again, Alex went out to search for her once more but this time, he was accompanied by Rosalind, Celia's best friend. Rosalind had magic powers and with her help, Serena was rescued, only to be immediately taken afterwards by Patriaclos, Rosalind's father. Through this adventure and at the time when Celia was thought to be dead, Alex and Rosalind grew closer together. It was only when Rosalind's life was in danger, when she was being attacked by Andra, Rosalind's mom, who was under an evil influence, that Alex realized that he was in love with Rosalind.

Since then, their relationship has moved very quickly. Alex wanted to marry Rosalind but she refused at first and that was because she feared hurting him. It was only after her life was no longer in danger that Rosalind wanted to marry Alex. But it wasn't until Alex was under the effect of a love potion that he and Rosalind married.

One would think that this story would have a happily ever after but it's a bit more complicated than that. Nerine, Rosalind's best friend, has been secretly in love with Alex but Rosalind has no idea about that. It was only until quite recently, though, that Alex has begun to feel deep feelings for Nerine but at the same time, part of his heart still cared for Rosalind.

So now what does Alex do? Does he stay with Rosalind to the end or try to pursue a romance with Nerine? Only time will tell. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:13 am

((Hi, obviously I don't have a summary, but I was wondering if we could have a general summary, as well as the character summaries. I've been wanting to get into at least one of these RPs, but they were all so long I didn't know where to start. These character summaries help understand the characters, and give a glimpse into the story from a single character's perspective, but as a whole, it's still a little in the dark. I can see that there was a lost dog adventure, which turned into a kidnapping, and there is some royalty, and love triangles going on, but I still don't really know the state of the RP.))
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:54 am

((Hi, Anarch,

We'll see what we can do. The Adventure RP has gotten quite complicated and I'll admit that there are some parts that even I'm confused about. lol I think Yuu can fill in the missing pieces for the summary so hopefully she'll be back soon and then we can see what we can do about having a general summary. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:29 am

((well what happened to yuu/fuu anyway? can i post my character summary too? even if i only had a few post in the RP))
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:05 am

((@Aya: I think that Yuu is pretty busy with school so she hasn't been able to come here much. According to Love, though, she has a holiday coming up so she should be back.

And yup, you can go ahead and post your character summary as well. Take your time to write it up and all. It'll help in getting us to understand the RP better. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:40 am

((yeah ok here goes.))

Mint

Mint is a kind and quit shy fairy, she don't know were she really came from, what she know is that two dwarfs raised her and treated her like their own child, but their family happiness ended when two mask mages attacked their home looking for her. the dwarfs were killed and she was chased off a cliff falling into a very high ravine, and waking up in a forest with a broken leg and wings, she used all her energy making a small cottage and lived their. she then sells home made potions to villages and cities, in her adventure she meets an injured kid at the forest and adopted her as a sister, and again found a man in the forest the same breed as the kid she found, they then traveled together to sell potions. in one of her adventure selling potion she meets yuu and her friends and fight Hollowel (yuu's cousin) until her dark side was awaken and fought everyone but was back to normal after the incident were Yuu died. now she has her own business at Lessire an inn and potion stand owner.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:00 am

Yuu(died)

Yunna Godhath for full, is a knight from Ritz. a kingdom south from Lessire. She ran away from his kingdom and met Celia and Serena in Lessire, and make friend with them.
She used to finish some quest with them.
But suddenly everything change. She was kindnaped by his brother, wich took her back to Ritz and lure the missing prince of Ritz back to his place. But instead of luring him back, she go back to Lessire with her two big brother to catch the prince by themself, and save their father.
When she reach Lessire she found out that Celia had already pass out, so she decide to revive her with her and her brother's special power, that also consume her and her brother's life time.
After sometime, her brother then died, and because of it she gone shock and lose her memory.
When Hallowell wich is also her cousin apear, she join her plan to attack Lessire, but instead of doing so she save the Queen of Lessire and killed herself.

Ao(his real name still secret for now)

Prince of Ritz, who think that he's Yuu's partner. His real intention to Yuu is still mystery, but we can found out that Yuu had a special place in his heart.

Remz Godhath

Yuu's big brother who had two personality, one is called Shiro Remz who also became the part that used to be a gentle elder brother for Yuu, and the real personality called Kuro Remz who used to hate Yuu, but in the end he doesn't realy hate her anymore.
He is the one who Kidnaped Yuu from Lessire with his ability as a Trick master. But then he end up becoming the King of Lessire and also Celia's husband.
Since Yuu's death her father became very mad to him and leave him wounded in Lessire, wich make his can't move his body for now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 am

((Hi all. Updating this since it has been a while and all that. Wink ))

Greg Winters

Greg is one of Alex's childhood friends and has worked for Alex's parents ever since he was a young boy, along with his parents. Unlike Alex, Greg comes from a poor background. To support himself, he has had to work for Alex's parents, doing odd jobs and so forth. However, growing up with Alex, Greg became good friends with him.

Now he has come to Lessire on a mission from Alex's parents to search for their son, since he has not written to them in quite some time. Along the way, he bumped into Rosalind, who has told him how she and Alex had a falling out. Greg was there to comfort Rosalind and along the way fell in love with her. That love was reciprocated by Rosalind.

Greg is now and forever devoted to Rosalind and wants to move to Lessire to be with her. He plans on quitting his job with the Carnahans and moving away from his parents so that he can be with his true love. Will Greg eventually propose marriage to Rosalind? And if so, will Rosalind accept? Only time will tell. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Rosalind Patriaclos

Rosalind was assigned to be the bodyguard of the princess of Lessire, Celia Duncan. Besides being her bodyguard, Rosalind was also Celia's best friend.
Since she found Nerine in the forest wounded, she helped her and soon, the three of them became best of friends.

When Celia ran away, Rosalind stayed at the castle where she met Alex, who told her that he was searching for his kidnapped friend, Serena. Falling in love with him at first sight, Rosalind volunteered to help him so that she can be with him.

After saving Serena, her father Patriaclos took Serena again so that he trains her and all, although nor Rosalind nor Alex knew about it.

Being put in danger by her mother Andra, who was evil at the time, Rosalind was surprised when Alex confessed his love to her. They were saved at that time by Rosalind's father, Patriaclos.

Later, when Alex proposed marriage to her the first time, Rosalind had to refuse although she did want to marry Alex. It had to do with something related to her powers and all. But when that problem was solved and Alex proposed marriage to her again, she gladly accepted.

With time passing, Rosalind found out that her twin sister Rosaline is still alive after disappearing for 10 years or so although she intended to kill Rosalind at first. United with her family, Rosalind felt the most happiness. However, her happiness didn't last for long.

Later, she found out that Alex is secretly in love with her friend Nerine. Totally torn down by the shock, Rosalind tried to commit suicide at first. But being saved (or stopped) by her father's help and Serena's, Rosalind bumped into Greg, whom she fell in love with. Although she had a new love now, her heart somehow still loved Alex.

Right now, Rosalind wants to kill Nerine to take revenge for taking Alex from her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summary of Adventure RP   Summary of Adventure RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Summary of Adventure RP
Page 1 of 1