Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:25 am

Okay, I'll start a new RP here
and of course you can join too.
Just go as the story flow, coz this story will never end.
--------

MISSING

CHOKIE, MADAM RIKKU'S DEAREST DOG

FOR ALL WHO HAD FOUND IT, PLEASE BRING IT BACK TO MADAM RIKKU.

PRIZED 10.000 K

Yuu check the flayer and sight. Only for a dog, a noble give her precious 10.000 k??

Well, she don't really understand what on the noble head, but since she has run out of Koru so she needs to finish this job before another hunter get the prize first.

She hid her little laugh with his hand, her father will get mad if he know that her daugther fastest knight in all the Kingdom. Ban her job and go to another kingdom. But who care, she's free now, and no one can stop her!

A little lonely, but well, money is the first priority now, if she had some cash now, she'll found a new adventure later.
She take her sword, and put on her backpack. Ready to finish this mission.

(for all who want to join this RP now, you can start to be Yuu's rival, or Yuu's new friend. Come and join!!!)

Last edited by Fuu on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:36 am

(Yay! Great idea Yuu!!)
Celia, the greatest healer in the lands, saw the advertisment about the dog.
"Poor dog....I guess that noble woman really loved her dog so much...", she said with an innocent face who looked like having symphaty for the dog.
Just then, she notices a girl who also has also seen the prize.
"I don't think I alone can find the dog for the lady...maybe we together can do it", she thinks.
So, with a friendly face she goes to the girl.
"Hey! Are you also planning to find the dog for the lady?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Yuu look at the girl who suddenly ask her,
She stare at the girl for a moment
"If yes, what do you want?" she said with an anoyed face.
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male
Number of posts : 325
Title : Protector of Naralda

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:19 am

- I thort maybe we can find the dog together? Well 4 eyes sees more then two, and we can cower more space if we sears together, and also It could be good to have a friend if things shuld be dangerous
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-FEY1b04idKoiOWS3gy7xsQ--?cq=1
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:08 am

"Well, so you wanna help me, or make a burden on me?" Yuu said skeptically.
"Anyway who are you after all?" she said with a confused face to the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:22 am

((Ah Fuu.....it was Rocco who replied.....and Rocco....it was I who should reply....)

"Well, you better not wanna the prize all for you, as I want to donate some for the poor."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:44 am

"Well, then we'll work together and devide the prize 50:50! It's nice right?" Yuu said as another man come to the wall and put another flayer on it.
Yuu check the flayer as the man goes.

WANTED

DEAD OR LIFE

GARAZE ADORABILIS
Prize: 200.000k

Suspected as the uncaughtable thieve.
Some people said he has a long black hair, and a brown eyes.

"Yuu stare at the flayer for a moment and then take a deep breathe.
Well, I'll forget the dog. This man is more worthed. Afterall, who want to run to a dog like a maniac? Better caught this man" Yuu said to Celia as she walk through the crowded, but then she stoped and look at Celia wo still standing in her place.
"Are you coming, or staying there all day like a tree? Come on, we have thieve to be catch!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:46 am

"But what about the poor dog? Can't we look for him too?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:58 am

"Might find it later! Dog can be everywhere! Beside, that Madam Rikku, don't give any clue for her dog, so it seems hard to find that dog after all!" Yuu said to Celia (that's explain why she gave a lot of prize for the dog).
After a little walk, they then reach the noble's area in that town. All the people there seems very busy, they don't even notice that there're some new guess, who look very common, esspecialy Yuu that look a bit dirty with a little mud covered her armor.
"Well, actualy I'm a bit lazy for this. But look there's Madam Rikkus house there! Wanna check it out?" she ask while point her finger to a very big house with a "Rikku's Palace" word marked in it's door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:01 am

"I guess we can ask her for some information about her dog, can't we?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:13 am

"Then it setteld!" Yuu knocked the door.
A big and scary old man open it and stares at the lil knight and the ordinary girl.
"Who are you and what do you want?" He ask with a very overloud voice.
"I'm Yuu the knight, and this girl is. . ." Yuu stoped her sentece since she notice that she haven't get that girl name.
"Well,somehow my friend! We look at the Flayer at the town, and wanna talk bout it!" Yuu continued her words without finishing her last sentence.
"So you had found Chokie?" the man ask with a very weird face, might be his cold face, but well, it still scary.
"Nope, but. . ."
"Then get out from here, there's no place for some diirty kiddies like you!" He shout to Yuu and Celia as she closed the door harshly--well you know some riches guy hated noisy voice so they make their door swing slowly, and just left a "klep" voice, and not a loud "CRACK" voice as Yuu think it would be.
"Hey! I'm not a kiddy, I'm 16 and I'm a knight, mud make us look cool!" Yuu shout to the closed door. She glance at Celia with a mad face.
"Still want to check this house?" she ask with a grumph face. She know that girl will say yes, so she open her back pack, and check it for a while.
"I don't have any dress here, and I haven't find any bath room to take a bath! So we sure can't enter that 'Madam Rikku's Palace' with this look right? Do you have any idea?"

Last edited by Fuu on Sat May 24, 2008 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:29 am

(Um, Fuu, in this RP, I am not a cat girl)

Celia smiled and took Yuu to a nearby house, it was in the nobles part of the city.
She took a key from her pocket and opened the door with it.

"Come on, enter"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:14 am

(well, you haven't intruduce your self. . . hehehe)

"Don't say this is your house, girl!" Yuu said with unbelieve face.
"Who are you by the way? YOu haven't tell me your name yet!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:47 am

(Exactly....here I want to be mysterious)

"Well..it is", Celia said with a smile.
"I am Celia Roland de boys, the princess of this kingdom"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:08 am

"Okay, so you're a princess. . . " Yuu said calmly while noded her head.
"So what are you doing here then pricess? Don't every princess have to be in the palace every time, and joining the tea time this time?" she ask with a skeptically foice, she sure don't say that because she believe that that girl is the princess.
She's new in this kingdom, and don't know any part of the Royal Family and it's history. So it's maybe a fake princess, while as she can see the girl only use an ordinary dress and look like a very low class girl.
In her kingdom, the one who use that dress is a maid.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:23 am

(This is my first time doing a RP so I'm hoping I get this right.)

A young woman dressed in white priestess robes passes by the house and through the window notices that Yuu and the princess are arguing. Curious to know what they're arguing about, she presses her ear against the door to listen carefully without being seen.

She thinks to herself, "I wonder what those two could be arguing about..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:52 am

Yuu, hear a sound from the door, she know that someone is listening to them right now by her Knight insting.
So walk to the door slowly and opened it. A woman with wearing a white robe, fall down from that place.
"I'm sorry, but listening to other people chit chat is not a good thing you know!" She said coldly as she stare at that woman. "Who are you, and what do you want?".
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:06 am

Surprised that her presence had been detected, the priestess stared at Yuu for a moment, speechless. Quickly regaining her composure, though, she then replied,

"Please forgive me but I was passing by and couldn't help overhearing what the two of you were arguing about. My name is Serena Connor and I'm passing through town. May I inquire as to what the argument was about?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:25 am

Yuu scracth her head, that actualy not realy ichy.
"Sorry, think I scare you! My name Yuu, and this is . . . er. . . the princess of this kingdom, that's what she say! Do you know her?" she ask to the priestess with a dumb face.
Well, being a newbie in this kingdom is not an easy thing to do, right. YOu don't know who the king, queen or even the land lord.
"We're just met, and I don't realy know her, but I think, maybe you know!" Yuu ask to the priestess.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:10 am

Pointing her index finger at the princess, Serena replied to Yuu,

"So she is a princess? I have no idea who she is, either. You see, I'm a newcomer in this kingdom, too. I don't tend to stay in one place for too long."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:58 am

"So er. . ., well what you do?" Yuu ask to wasting time. "I'm a knight that need a lot of money, and she's er. . ., as she said a princess! What about You?"
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male
Number of posts : 325
Title : Protector of Naralda

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:08 am

An old Viking
comes forward to the beautiful Priestess and the sweet Knight, he lift his
horned helmet and says: Hello girls do you by any changes know the way to Birka?

Sorry I culd not help my self Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-FEY1b04idKoiOWS3gy7xsQ--?cq=1
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:39 am

(@soloaris: lol You are too funny. It's cool to join the RP. Just make sure to have your RP character registered in the other thread and all so we know who you are. Wink )

Addressing the Viking, Serena replied,

"Oh I have no idea how to get to Birka. I'm sorry."

And then, addressing Yuu,

"I'm a priestess. I was raised in a convent by nuns until I was of adult age to venture out in the world. I've been travelling for about two years now and having adventures and such.

So you mentioned that you needed money. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:19 am

"To rule the world. . .Muahahahaha!!!Okay just kidding, nothing, actualy. I just need it to survive in this world. I don't even have a place to stay after all!" Yuu answer Serena.
Than she notice that there's a new guest there, a viking that looking for a way to Birka. She think hard for a momend, and shake her head.
"Sorry, can't help you sir! I'm a new comer here! and never heard bout Birka before."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:47 pm

"I...ran away from my house..", Celia said, looking down with a sad face.
Then, she noticed the new priestess, "Oh, hello, nice to meet you.", she said.
Yet, came another person, who was asking about the way to Birka.
"Ah, Sir, it is in the east south of here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next