Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:54 am

"I don't know!" Yuu said as she look at all the dress there. Then she pick a black and whit dress from it. "Do you think it could be nice if I use this one?" she ask while looking at that dress, it sure look like a dress that everybody used to wear in the funeral ceremony.
But before everybody give any further coment she go to another room and wear it, then she come back to that room
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 4916652_bodyshot_300x400_1212761079500
(my coment is she look evil tongue )
"What do you think?" she said as she look at Celia and Serena.

Last edited by Fuu on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 3:20 am

Staring at Yuu, Serena didn't know how to react. Personally, she thought that the dress was a bit unflattering but she didn't want to insult her by making such a comment. So instead, Serena said,

"Uhhh, it looks interesting. What do you think, Celia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:15 am

Celia, from the look on Serena's face, knew that she didn't like it but she said so so that she doesn't hurt Yuu's feelings.

Personally, she thought it didn't look good on Yuu.

"Um, Yuu, it looks unsuitable for you and a bit evil, sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am

Yuu know those face on her two new friend face.
She had saw it so many time in her pass. So se just pick another dress randomly from the wardrobe and go to theother room to wear it.
Several minute later she came back and stand in front of Celia and Serena.
"What do you think now?" she ask.
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 4916652_bodyshot_300x400_1212762366867
(hahaha, I laugh while making this one)

Last edited by Fuu on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:40 am

"Yuu, now this one looks much better. Very pretty and I like the color a lot. What about you, Celia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:20 am

"Looks better, and the sandles go well with it, so I guess it's my turn."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:40 am

"I can't wait to see what dress you'll choose, Celia," Serena said expectantly.

So while Serena was waiting for Celia to change, she took the opportunity to explore the house a bit and ponder about the possible adventures she'll have coming.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:50 am

"Sure."

Celia said and went to choose her dress.

After a while...

"Here I am."

Celia came back with a white and a pink dress with white shoes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 am

Noticing that Celia had returned, Serena gazed at her. The dress and shoes fit her very well, and Serena could see why Celia was a princess.

"Wow, Celia, you look great. The outfit looks wonderful on you."

Continuing, Serena said,

"Well, it looks like everyone is dressed now. Shall we head off to Madam Riku's place now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:09 am

Celia blushed. "Thanks, Serena."

"I think we should go, what do you think, Yuu?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:26 am

"Err. . ., nice . . , well. . ., I think it's nice!" Yuu said as she grin to Celia. Well, pink sure go well to her she think.
"Well, after all, let's get going! Madam Riku can't kick us out from her house again this time" she shout as she walk toward the door, but only a few step after that she fell down to the floor.
"Okay, at least I can walk step by step!" Yuu said. She try to stand up and walk again, but just like a moment before she fell down again.
"Well, who cares with these sandals after all" she put off her sandals and change it to a boots. then she walk harsly to the door.
"Let's get going guys, we have a dog to find!" she said and walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 am

Noticing Yuu's clumsiness as the three of them exited the house, Serena thought to herself, "Oh boy. This will be one interesting adventure."

Then realizing what Yuu had said about Madam Riku kicking them out, Serena asked,

"Uhhh, Yuu, did you just say that Madam Riku kicked the two of you out before? Why was that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:55 am

"Let me answer that question.", Celia said with a concerned face. "It seems that Madam Riku is so proud about it that she doesn't want ordinary people in her house, only noble ones."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:00 am

Turning to Celia, Serena had a look of confusion on your face. She was thinking to herself that Celia was a princess so why would Madam Riku kick them out of her place. Continuing,

"But Celia, aren't you a princess? It would seem a bit rude and disrespectful for Madam Riku to kick you out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:13 am

Celia's face turned sad. "Nobody knows that I am princess, my father thought that someone might hurt me and she didn't tell anybody how do I look."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:37 am

"Oh I see. Well, I certainly understand why your father wouldn't want anyone to know your true identity. He just wants to protect you and all.

You look great. I think we're all ready to go so shall we be off and see Madam Riku?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:42 pm

"Thanks, Serena...Let's go, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Yuu knocked the "Madam Riku's palace" door, and the same big scary man appear from the door (okay actualy he is the door that Yuu knocked, and his face now turn very red since Yuu knocked him).
"What business you have here, mam?" he ask with a high tone (the sign that he's geting mad now).
"Err. . ., we want to talk to Madam Riku about her lil dog?" Yuu ask.
"Huh? Little dog? Madam Riku doesn't have any lil dog, the only dog she has wsd Chokie, and is he look little?" the man said as he show Yuu and the other the dog picture.
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Doberman
"Errr. . ., no!" Yuu answer that guard.
"So what are you realy want to do here, huh?" he ask again.
"Well. . ."
"What the ruckus happend in front of my palace, Piere?" a gentle voice from a women apear behind that man.
The man step back, and a very beautiful lady walk to ward them from the house.
"Hello there, wellcome to my palace, can I help you?" she ask gently.
"Err. . ., we want to find an information bout your dog, because you haven't give the detail in your flayer."Yuu said as she show that woman the flayer.
"And who are you?" ask that woman.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 3:30 am

Celia blinked. Then she said: "Good evening Miss Ruiki, I am Princess Celia Duncan, the daughter of King Duncan Albert."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:08 am

"Hello there, Madam. I am Serena Connor. I'm a priestess travelling in these parts. There is news about your missing dog, from what I heard."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 pm

"Wellcome to my palace, err. . ., What? Princess?" madam Riku seems very sureprise hearing it. "you must be kidding me right! I've heard about the princess sometimes but, she's sure inside the palace now, her wedding will come soon, I heard." she said as she hid her half face with her hand.
"I think you can't tell anybody about your identity, since they seems don't trust you that much!" Yuu wispehered to Celia while watching Madam Riku's atitude.
"Well come along now, you must be some lady who want to help me finding my Chokie right! Come in, let's talk about it inside the house." Madam Riku said as she alow them to enter her house.
"Chokie had been missing about two days ago, and he haven't come back till today. I was so worried, so I make that flayer!" she said with a sad face. "So have you got any information bout my Chokie?" she ask.
"We haven't! We come here to find more information about what that dog look like, but we had seen his picture just a minute later so we think we can help you!" Yuu said as she take a sip of her tea.
"Oh right! That's why someone come to my house yesterday and bring a papilon to me. Chokie is a doberman dog, He has a spade shape birthmark in his ear. That's the clue! Well, he like a shining thing, and hate dirt. Hmmm. . ., I think that's all!" Madam Riku end her explaination with a deep breathe.
"Well, then yeah, I think that's a nice explaination. Hmm. . ., what do you think guys?" Yuu ask to her two friend.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:36 am

Celia became angry. "Excuse me, Madam, but I am really the princess, it's not something that can be kid.", Celia said with an angry face. "Yuu, Serena, I am out of this place, I will be waiting for you outside.", Celia said and left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:17 am

Watching Celia leave, Serena just stared. She looked somewhat like this Shocked .

Continuing, Serena said,

"Uhhhh, I'm not sure what just happened here. I'm confused."

After a few minutes, Serena spoke again.

"Madam Riku, please forgive our companion's attitude. I have no idea what came over her. I would like to know a little more information about your missing dog. Would you know what Chokie's favorite food or toy is?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:20 am

Madam Riku seems ignoring the missing place of the princess. She pretend like nothing happend and answer Serena question with a calm atitude.
"Well, Chokie usualy eat a fresh hiigh quality beef steak. And he usualy play with diamond and ruby! That's all!" she said.
"Well, then thank madam--memo*--Riku! Your information sure help!" Yuu said to madam Riku as she smile at her. "Well, then I think we have another thing to do, so let's go Serena, there's nothing we have to do here now--since Celia is waiting outside this house (or maybe not). Thanks Madam, and please excuse us!" she said again as she walk out from that house.
"MEMO! I use a dress just to enter this place, and all I got is this suck information? I better die then doing something like this again!" Yuu shout like a mad man when she finaly out from that MADAM RIKU'S PALACE.
She found Celia standing near the door look like she want to start crying (or maybe she's to angry).
"Hey, are you alright?" she ask Celia with a confused face, but then she relised her situation. "Hey don't be so upset for that lady atitude, doesn't it good for you if she doesn't recognize you as a princess. Since if she know you are a princess and your father--the King I mean--found out that you are missing and try to find you, she'll tell your father right away and your adventure will end here!" Yuu said with a gentle voice--wich actualy sound like she's trying to cried. " I'm the one who want to cry now here. I have to use a dress, and fall down to the floor three time because a pairs of slipers, have to face that woman and talking with that kind of word. I also have to wore off my armor. You know, when a knight put off their armor it's mean they're put of their pride. So cheer up, and let's face the adventure in front of us! We still have a thieve to caught!" She said again as she smile to Celia.

*Memo: Bastard (French language--don't ask me more, it's something I read from a novell Smile )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 am

Celia smiled a sad smile. "Thanks, Yuu...". Celia said and they started their journey.

But as they were going, suddenly, Celia stopped, her eyes looked shocked and she looked at a flayer at the wall.

Attention!

The princess Celia Ducan is missing, 100, 000 Koru for that who find her, and if its a man, he gets to marry her.

The rest was how Celia looked like.

'No...father has found out...will Serena or Yuu return me back for the prize?'

Last edited by Fuu on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry guys I forgot to tell you that the currency in this country is Koru.I adapt it from japan wch Kouru mean gold)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next