Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:06 am

Serena looked a bit confused. Addressing Celia, she asked,

"Why did you run away from home? I mean, I would think a princess would be happy living in a beautiful castle with servants at her feet."

Then turning her attention to Yuu, Serena said,

"Perhaps we can both help each other out. Since we're both pretty new here, we can look for a place to stay and I have some powers that I think would be quite useful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:47 am

"Be- because of my father.....", Celia said, looking down.
"My mother died when I was born....and since then, my father took care well of me, but now....", she said, with tears in her eyes.
"My father wants me to marry a prince who is really a good person, but I don't love him, there is another person I love..."

Last edited by Love on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:55 am

Yuu glance at Celia. Her fate is so similar to her but the problem is she's not been force to marry anyone and don't have anyone to love afterall.
"I know what you feel, Celia. Being the only daughter is suck! I used to do all the chorse in my house just because I'm a girl!" Yuu said as she gently touch Celia head.
Then she glance at Serena.
"Well, another friend is not a bad thing afterall! Btw, had you see this brosure and found some clue bout it?" Yuu said to Serena as she show the two brosur she found before. one about the missing puppy and the other bout the thiefe
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 4:11 am

Serena's heart felt for Celia, sadness that Celia had to run away because her father wanted her to marry someone she didn't love. However, Serena did not know what that was like, both of her parents dead when she was very little.

Turning her attention to Yuu, Serena glanced at the brochure about the lost dog and replied,

"Oh yes, I've seen that brochure about the dog. I wasn't planning on looking for it, though. I mean, there are lost pets everywhere and it's hard to tell who has owners versus who are strays."

Turning her attention to the brochure about the thief, Serena's jaw dropped. The description of the thief was so familiar, like something from a long forgotten memory. She thought to herself,

"It couldn't be. It just couldn't be. There's just no way..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 9:23 am

Yuu notice that there's somehing weird with Serena's word.
"Do you know anything about this thieve?" she ask to that girl. Hoping that she'll get any good information about it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:12 am

Turning her head to look at Yuu's eyes, Serena replied,

"I may know something about this thief..."

However, before going on any further, tears started to well up in her eyes and she couldn't continue talking anymore. Inside, Serena thought to herself on how someone who's supposed to be dead could turn out to be alive.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:42 am

"Do you know him?" Yuu ask carefully to calm Serena.
It so confusing when a girl suddenly cry in front of you, right!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 7:57 am

Serena looked at Yuu and could tell that she was confused. I mean, here she was crying and Yuu had no idea why. So Serena thought it best to tell what happened in her past.

"Yuu, I'm not sure but the description of this thief...He sounds very similar to someone I met from my past. You see, my parents died when I was very young. One of those responsible for their deaths was a man whose description is really similar to the one in that brochure. But I thought he died so I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:09 am

"Thanks Yuu and Serena....", Celia replied, still looking down.
Next, she turned to Serena.
"Oh....I am sorry to hear that.....but he may not be him, may he?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:21 am

Yuu nod to both Celia and Serena.
"Whoever he is, he got a nice bait, so Let's catch him, and make him suffer!!!!" Yuu said with an evil tone. She realy look like a vampire when she do that.
"For now, let's find a way to enter that Madam Riku's palace, we might be found something there. But of course, we're not going in this thing!" Yuu said as she point her finger to her armor.
"Had any Idea Celia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:39 am

"I have plenty of beautiful dresses in this house, which I am sure you guys will like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:16 am

"Thanks, everyone," Serena replied to Yuu and Celia. Serena couldn't help suppressing a hint of a smile at Yuu's statement to make the thief suffer.

Continuing, Serena said to Celia, "Oooohh I'd like to see these dresses. I've been in these priestess robes for quite a while now."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:40 am

"Please choose for me, and not the pink one please!" Yuu said with a sick face. Dress mean a terrible thing for her. Last time she wore one of it is about ten years ago, and it end up to be the worse experience in her life.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:05 am

(Urgh, my post didn't go through so better try this again.)

Turning her head at Yuu, Serena asked, "Uhhh, why don't you like pink? I don't have a problem wearing a pink dress."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:07 am

(Don't worry, you do well!)

"Nah. . ., just say I just hate it!" Yuu said with a pale face. She said it as she want to throw up.
Just one time she wear pink and let it be the last time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:43 am

"Umm, ok, whatever you say," replied Serena to Yuu's comment.

Continuing, "So let's see what kinds of dresses Celia has. Hopefully, there's one that can fit each of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:10 pm

Celia smiled warmly and turned to Yuu.

"Let me guess, you don't like pink because you think it makes you look silly?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:53 am

"Nah!!! Not that, well, let's say pink is not my lucky color okay! So will you help me, or not?" Yuu said with a grumphy face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:26 am

Addressing Yuu and Celia, Serena said,

"Uuhhh can the two of you calm down, please? It shouldn't matter what the colors of the dresses are, as long as they fit us."

Continuing,

"So once we change clothes, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:40 am

"Well, Celia want to find out abou the missing dog, so let's check that Madam Riku's palace again, and find out what that dog looks like!" Yuu said as she put off her armor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:33 am

"Right, so go in, everybody and choose a dress."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 am

Serena surveyed the rows of dresses that Celia had laid out for her and Yuu. There were so many to choose from. How would Serena decide which dress would look the best for her?

Well, after looking at every dress carefully, Serena said,

"Oooohh, I like this one. This light blue dress is beautiful and it looks it'll fit me well."

After choosing the dress, Serena went into a neighboring room to change out of her priestess robes. Five minutes later, Serena returned to Celia and Yuu, showing off the dress. Then Serena realized something.

"Hmm, now that I have this dress on, I need some nice shoes to go along with it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 am

Celia smiled at Serena. "You look pretty, Serena, do you think these shoes are suitable?", she said as she gave Serena a beautiful pair of blue glowing shoes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 am

"Oh yes, Celia, I believe that these shoes will do nicely. They look like Cinderella's shoes. lol

Now all we need to do is help out Yuu and then head on over to Madam Riku's palace."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:53 am

"Glad you liked them.", Celia said as she put her hand on her mouth and giggled.

"So Yuu, what are you going to choose from the dresses?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next