Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:33 am

"Wait! I'll give you a name...please don't go..." Celia said as she took the rapier in her hands. "Your name is Rydia, come on Rydia, don't be mad of me..." Celia said as her tears went down on the rapier.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 pm

my name is Kaisuto Zentekei
but you may call me Kai
i shall accompany you to get supplies then
and i give u my loyalty
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 pm

"Ryadia?" the goddes murmuring her name with a confused face, but then she show her master a very nice smile and noded. "That should be a very good one!" she said. Then the rapier turn in to a very cute ring and place itself in Celia's finger. A moment after that, Celia and her new ring had already moved to Remz place who are waiting unpatiently for them.

"Kai?" Yuu murmuring the name with a confused name. "Oh well, okay, but first can you show me the way to the map shop, and item shop in this town?" Yuu ask.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:47 pm

she seems not to understand that im not from around here...i wonder
i have a map and the items u seek here *pulls out a map and supplies that i found in the forest with elixers, herbs, and potions*
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:32 am

Alex was surprised to see this girl standing just outside of Rosalind's house.

I don't really know many of her friends, aside from Celia, of course.

"Why yes, this is Rosalind's house. May I ask who you are?"

"What??!! That's it. We're going back to our time and I'm going to find Rob and kill him." Darren was absolutely fuming.

"Dad, no! Please don't. I know what he did to me was wrong but..." Serena's voice trailed off.

"What is it?"

"I...I don't know exactly. I'm just so confused. I'm glad to know the truth of things and now I understand why Rob did what he did although it doesn't excuse his behavior. But I don't want anything bad to happen to him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:20 am

"Oh excuse me, please excuse me!" the girl said blushing more. "My name is Nerine, I am one of Rosalind's friends, she called me telepathically and told me to come to take care of someone called...Alex, is that you sir?"

'If that's the man that Rosalind loves and he loves her, then oh, Rosalind is so lucky!'

Rosalind suddenly woke up sweating, she just the most horrible thing ever.

'I know it now...I know why I refused to marry Alex, and why I will probably never will...'

"Remz!" Celia said and ran to Remz. "Are you alright? I sensed that...you were hurt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 am

"Hello, Nerine. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please come in." Alex moved aside so Nerine could enter.

"But I don't understand...Why would Rosalind want you to take care of me?"

Darren sighed. "Ok, you're old enough and I trust that you can take care of this matter in time. We've seen enough for tonight, I think. We should get back."

"All right."

Darren and Serena used their powers to transport themselves back to the present, back to Patriaclos' home where Patriaclos was waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 am

"I'm fine!" Remz said coldly. "Now would you like a battle? Just to end your training session. I have to know that you're good enough now to take care of yourself!" Remz said as he drew his black sword.

"Wow at last a map, and some suplies!" Yuu took all the item and look at the map. "Oh damn I have to walk a whole day again tomorow before I can reach Ritz!" she grunt when she look at the map.
"Anyway, what race are you from, you're not look like a normal human, so you must be not from human race right?" Yuu said as she take a better look at that man.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:43 am

"Um, thanks." Nerine entered slowly, she was too shy. "Well, um, Rosalind told me that you are a man, and she doesn't think that you can...um...take care of such things like cooking and cleaning, plus you do need to rest."

"Fight you? Why should I?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:48 am

"just to see your improvrment!" Remz said. "Now attack me or I'll attack you first!" he said again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:53 am

Celia sighed. "Alright then." she said as she conjured a fireball.

'Remember Celia, you have to hide in a place where the enemy wouldn't see you or except an attack.'

She then chanted a spell and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 am

Remz smile coldly. He know that this girl is a fast learner, she only have to practice.
He stand firm in the center of the field waiting for Celia attack.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:01 am

Celia was still disappeared. Silently, she appeared behind Remz and before he can do anything, she fired the fireball at him.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:08 am

Remz try to avoid Celia's attack but he still got his hair burn. He cut his hair using her sword then cast a more bigger fireball toward Celia.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:36 am

Celia quickly moved away to avoid the fireball which almost got her, she breather heavily saying,

"Wow, I should have guessed you would be so strong, you are from the Godath family after all."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:45 am

"Hmm. . ., it just an easy move!" Remz said then suddeny he disapear.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=156
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40