Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 am

Celia sighed. She slowly walked into a pile full of mud, she didn't except Remz to know she's there, as he knew her as a princess.
Slowly without a sound, she conjured a water ball and make it fly as the wind towards Remz.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:32 am

"I think you need example!" Remz said as he avoid the attack. He suddenly disapear.
And in just a moment he has been behind Celia and touch her back. "If I were your enemy you've could be killed. I've heard from Remz that you died in this condition before, fortunetly Yuu and Fiyero help you restoring your time back, if they're not maybe you have already in heaven now!" Remz said. He sight heavily then.
"I think I have to use this secret trick! Now I'll leave you here in this forest, your suplies are only these three bottle of Elixir and this Marsh tea, and also this knive. No magic use from now on, and beware to the wild animals and monster. Your weapon is your rapier, and your task is, find a special herb in this forest it's known as the life orchid, and it's place in the middle of this forest. Find it and bring it back to me. If you can do it You'll pass this training!" Remz said as he took away another Celia belonging and give her all the thing he said.
"You start from here and go straight north, to the centre of the forest! Now start!" Remz said.

(I need to go to bed now nite Love)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 am

(Nite Fuu.)

Celia groaned. 'I'll crush you Andra! Man, wait, she is already dead, but I am in all these trouble because of her! I hate her!'

She looked at the supplies Remz gave her, she sighed. 'Man, I miss Naira.'

She walked through to the forest, looking around for the flower and for anything that might be a clue for that flower.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:00 am

hmm so u dare to challenge me
very well, all u have 2 do is beat me in a simple contest of whit *picks up a massive boulder with ease and sets it infront of yuu* break this and its free*

Last edited by Kaisuto on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 am

There's no way that I can eat. I'm worried about her.

Alex stood outside of the door. He was thinking to himself. He didn't want to disturb her, thinking that she needed a private moment. But at the same time, just knowing that she was hurting hurt him.

But perhaps there is something that I can do...She's been through so much sadness in her life and all I want is to make her happy. Perhaps it's too soon but I'll find out.

Quietly, Alex opened the door and entered. He found Rosalind on the bed crying and knelt beside her.

"Rosalind, please look at me. There's something I want to ask you."

Patriaclos nodded to Darren in agreement. "It's time, old friend."

Darren turned to Serena. "I'm going to help you recover what's been lost. Patriaclos is here just in case but with your newfound powers, I'm going to help you learn to use them, if you'll let me, of course."

Serena wondered what her dad was talking about but she trusted him. "All right. I'm ready whenever you are."

"Ok. Take my hand then."

Serena gave Darren her left hand and he held it with his right. Muttering an ancient spell, the two of them were teleported away from Patriaclos' home.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:12 am

Rosalind saw Alex beside her. "Wha...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 am

Seeing as how he got Rosalind's attention, Alex became a bit nervous.

I didn't think this was going to be hard but I know that what I'm about to do will make Rosalind happy forever. I just hope that she feels the same way.

Conquering his fear quickly, Alex began to speak.

"Rosalind, you've captured my heart in ways that I could never imagine. Never in my life would I have imagined being here with you in love and happy. I've been wanting to be with someone who can make my life wonderful, make me open my eyes to things that I could never see before. I love you so much."

Alex paused but before continuing, he took out a gold ring with a finely cut diamond on top and held it in his right hand while holding Rosalind's hand in his left.

"We found each other and I've never been happier. So I want to ask you...Will you do me the honor and marry me?"

(Ok, I wonder how Rosalind will react to that. XD)

Serena saw where she and her dad were. The place looked really familiar.

"Wait...Dad, I remember this place. But wasn't this where you and Mom-"

"Yes, it is."

It was night and the two of them saw a carriage. Inside were Darren but a younger version of himself, Nermia, and a young Serena.

"Dad, are we looking at the past?"

"Yes, we are. I'm here to show you what really happened that night."

"But Dad, I don't want to see this! I don't want to see you get hurt and Mom-" Serena's eyes started to well up with tears before she could say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:23 am

(..........)

Rosalind's eyes widened, her tears didn't stop but fell more. "...Alex, I don't know...I mean, we don't know much about each other, especially me, I know nothing about you, all I know is your name is Alex and that you love me...but...I know nothing about who you are and where you came from..."

(I am so...so...)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 am

(Interesting response. I'll see what to do here. Wink )

Alex fell silent. He didn't want to show it but inside he was sad. It looked like Rosalind wasn't going to accept his proposal. But he didn't want to make her feel bad. She did have her reasons and he would do his best to understand.

"It's all right...Umm, just forget about it, ok? I'm not really hungry so I'll go downstairs and put the food away and clean up. You can just rest here."

Alex stood up and was ready to leave to go downstairs.

Darren looked at Serena. Clearly, she was upset over having to witness the tragedy all over again. However, he knew that she had to see what happened in order to get some clarity and perspective on things.

"Serena, I know it's hard but you have to know the truth. I'm here and I'll help you through it."

Darren held Serena's hand tightly but yet gently at the same time.

"All right. I'll do my best to be brave and see this through." Serena smiled at her dad.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:32 am

"Alex, wait...it is not that I do not love you, nor that I do not want to marry you...it is just that...we need to know each other better, okay? And when the time is right, we can do it." Rosalind stood up and kissed Alex on the cheek. "I'll go downstairs and work, okay?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:41 am

"All right. That is fair." Alex smiled at Rosalind to show that he was ok.

"We'll clean up together, ok? And then we can chat afterwards."

Serena and Darren watched what was happening before their eyes. The carriage was moving along on its way. All of a sudden, out of the shadows, a man came and attacked the driver, instantly doing away with him.

Inside the carriage, the younger versions of Darren, Nermia, and Serena was panicked, wondering what had happened. Darren got out of the carriage and saw the man who had hurt the driver. He said something to Nermia and then Nermia was telling the younger Serena something. Although it was difficult to make out, it looked like Nermia was telling Serena to run, to run as far away as possible. Nermia pushed Serena out of the carriage and Serena ran away as fast as her feet could take her.

The current versions of Darren and Serena witnessed all of this. They saw the younger Darren get beaten up and attacked by the man and Nermia screaming in terror. The man dealt a fatal blow to Nermia to make her quiet, which made Darren and Serena in tears.

Serena couldn't take any more. The pain was so terrible. In her mind, she just wanted time to stop.

All of a sudden, everything froze. The man who attacked the couple stood still.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 am

"Alright then." Rosalind said, then suddenly she lost her balance, and her eyes closed and she began to fall.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:44 am

Just before Rosalind hit the floor, Alex caught her.

She must be too exhausted from everything that's happened. And I certainly didn't help.

Alex placed Rosalind on the bed, allowing her to sleep. Then he left the room, gently closing the door behind him, and proceeded to go downstairs and clean up a bit.

"Uhhh, what just happened here?" Serena was wide-eyed that everything had stopped, that no one except her and Darren could move.

"It looks like you used one of your new powers. It's a time freeze spell. Patriaclos has this ability as do I."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:46 am

Rosalind's face was hot and red, she was sweating hardly and breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:51 am

Alex finished up cleaning the dining room area. Since he wasn't hungry anymore, he put the food in the icebox for preservation to eat later.

I'm all done here. I'd better check up on Rosalind and make sure that she's sleeping soundly.

He went upstairs and to his shock found Rosalind ill. Upon closer examination and touching her forehead, Alex found that she had a very high fever and couldn't breathe well. Quickly, he ran downstairs back to the kitchen to prepare a compress for her head, in an attempt to reduce the fever.

"Ok, that's pretty cool. But how do I make things unfreeze?"

"That's simple. Use the power of your mind. Wish for events to continue to unfold and then time will continue."

"All right. I shall try."

Serena concentrated, willing for time to unfreeze and to continue seeing what happened. It took a little while but she was able to master the spell and events proceeded as normal. She saw the man who attacked her parents move again. It was then that Serena noticed something strange.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:54 am

Rosalind woke up, she was pretty dizzy, but she wanted to check up Alex and see how is he doing.

Slowly, she stood up and walked downstairs where she saw Alex who looked like doing something.

"A-Alex...what are you doing?" Rosalind said as she noticed that the dining room was pretty clean.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:58 am

"Rosalind, what are you doing up? You should be resting. I felt that you had a fever and came down here to prepare a compress.

Now you should go back upstairs and lie down. I'll take care of everything."

Upon closer examination, Serena noticed that the attacker had a strange mark upon his right arm. It looked like a green dragon breathing fire.

Darren noticed the look on Serena's face. "What's wrong? What do you see?"

"Dad, do you see that strange mark on the attacker's arm? It's a dragon."

"Yes, I see. And this proves what I told you earlier. That it was Adam, not Rob, who attacked us that night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:01 am

"That's ok, I am fine, you should get some rest, it's been a while since you rested."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:04 am

"No, I'm all right, really. You look tired. I can take care of things from here."

"Yes, I see." Serena was slowly beginning to learn the truth. She noticed another man hiding in the bushes but couldn't tell who it was exactly. His features were hidden.

"I see someone else there but I can't tell who it is."

"Use the time freeze spell and then you can examine him further and take all the time you need."

Concentrating, Serena conjured the time freeze spell. This time, it was easier to do so, having done this once before.

Now I'll find out who he is.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:05 am

"But...you have been taking care of me and..." Rosalind began to lose her balance again and fall. (No, she didn't faint.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:10 am

Alex caught Rosalind as she was beginning to fall. Noticing that she was still conscious, he said,

"Yeah, you do look exhausted. Let me take you back up to bed. I'm all right. I want to be sure that you're ok."

With that, Alex carried Rosalind in his arms and took her back to her room, where he laid her on the bed.

Serena approached the stranger, along with Darren. What Serena saw surprised her although it didn't surprise Darren in the least.

Oh my. It's Rob...but why is he hiding there? What's going on?

"Dad, I don't understand. Why is Rob there?"

"Isn't it obvious? I asked him a long time ago to protect you always. I knew how special you are and I wanted you to be protected. I won't always be there so I needed someone I could trust."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 am

Yuu look at the boulder coldly. She knocked the rock once and it start cracking and then break.
"So it's free right?" she said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:31 am

Rosalind began to cry. "Oh, I am causing nothing but trouble to you." And she looked really innocent when she said it.

Meanwhile, Celia was walking through the forest, she had use 1 elixir so far and she was really tired.

"Ah, I think I should rest a bit." she said as she sat on a rock to catch her breathes.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:19 pm

yes it is.
so this planet isnt full of weaklings after all
what do u need?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:30 am

Despite Rosalind's condition, Alex coudn't help but chuckle a bit. He stroked her cheek delicately and looked into her eyes.

"You can never cause me any trouble. I'd do anything to make my love happy.

I'll go get the compress and be right back."

Alex left the room to go downstairs before Rosalind could say anything further.

"So wait...Is this why Rob has known me all this time?"

"Yes, it is. He's a good guy even if his methods are a bit unorthodox. I know that you can take care of yourself but I've always felt the closest bond with you and I'd never forgive myself if anything bad ever happened."

Serena contemplated over Darren's words. In this light, Rob didn't seem like such a bad guy. They had a really bad meeting when the two of them came face to face.

I suppose I should talk to Rob when all of this training is over. I only hope that he can forgive me for being so hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next