Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:08 am

"To slow" Yuu dodge it easily and make a new slash in Celia body.
"No Fireball in the house!" Fiyero apear and grab the fire ball with his bare hand. "Weakling! Yuu you messing with your own room, don't aske me to clean it!" Fiyero said as he take a look at his hand and yawn widely, he walk out the door lightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:09 am

(Andra is strong, don't make her look so easy, ok?)

Andra grinned. "Take this and this then!", Andra fired ten more fire balls at once.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:16 am

(well, Yuu is not Yuu who look easy on her, it's Fiyero, and he's ten time stronger than Yuu.hehehe)

Yuu dodge, the first fiour fireball, but she can't dodge the last one and she has no choice but facing it.
"Dance! RYUQUA!!!" Yuu shout as she slash the fireball with her sword. It's explosive right near her.
"I said no fireball Yuu!" Fiyero said as she seat in the dooe watching all of it, with his breakfast in his lap. "Oh, well look fun!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:21 am

(Okay, but Andra is still as strong as them.Wink)

Andra had her enough. "This is it!", Andra turned into a fireball that is ten times bigger than the house itslef. "If I couldn't destroy one of you, then I'll destroy you all!!!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:27 am

(Realy? No fun!! hehehe just kidding)

"It's mean you're messing with Godhath family, dude!" Fiyero smirk as he drew his sword to Andra. But he's not even move closer to her, all he do are slashing the air.
"Get down Yuu!" Fiyero said.
"I had know it you stupid brother, Now it's your problem, I'm not fixing this house anymore!" Yuu said as she move fast to her brother back.
The air suddenly tear up and make a black hole in side Yuu's room, sucking all the firebal instanly. with all Yuu's room and Yuu's house, All left are the ruin, and Yuu's eight more brother, Ao, Garaze and of course Praemico Godhath it self, with Andra, they all looking each other now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:31 am

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!! My job is done here.", Andra said and left Celia's body, which was now full of blood and fainted on the floor.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 am

Serena pondered for a moment, thinking,

So that's how you know Patriaclos. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow about that.

But the letter...I did send a letter. It was addressed to Celia, Yuu, and Alex, telling you all that I was safe. Patriaclos delivered it himself. I don't understand how Alex didn't get it. Isn't he with Celia and Yuu?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:28 am

'Celia...Celia is dead.'
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:28 am

Celia body fell to the floor with blood come all over the body.
"Yuu is this what you made?" Praemico said looking at his daughter.
"I'm only messing with my room Fiyero is the one messing with the house!" Yuu said.
"And what happend to Celia, you slash her right?" Ao said coldly,
"Just like the one I did to you!" Yuu said with a smile in her self.
"I got a realy bad feeling about this." Ao said as he shake hisself.
Yuu walk toward Celia body and shake her body. "Wakey, wakey slumber girl, it's time for you to wake up!" Yuu said.
"Come on! She's not like me Yuu. Even you use your way on her, it's realy hurt you know! I've fainted for several hour after that, and in Celia case I know that it gonna take about three day to wake up!" Ao said.
"You use my sword to do it again right Yuu?" Tei said looking at Yuu's sword that now look realy rusty.
"What can I say? She's invested by someone, the thing I should do is making that person thing that I realy atack them. And well, it's realy used up my power afterall." Yuu said as she sat down and trying to control her breathe. "At least she's not died yet." Yuu said as she smile as she look at Celia body.
"Yeah, but your sword were hurt, she's your partner remember, don't ever do it again to her!" Tei said as he took Yuu's sword from her hand. And bring it away.
"Father I want you to close Celia's heart. I think she's weak at that point." Yuu said.
"Well, just to thank you that you save me from the heavenly jail!" Praemico said as he do something to Celia. "Remind her when she awake, she have to face me!" he said again than he look at his house pondation, then look at Fiyero.
"You better clean this mess in one hour or you're porhibited to go home for a week!" He said coldy to his son.
"Yes father!" Fiyero said as he do something to the house.
Yuu took Celia body to her flower garden. For some time Celia won't be able to do some telepation, but it's for her own good, she's not strong in the inside, and maybe she come here to make it strong.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:34 am

Celia wasn't alright, Andra invested her for a reason, a reason she might not know.

She was slowly moving, barely talking.

"Why did you do that Yuu....I thought...we are friends..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 am

Yuu notice that Celia were wishpering to her. "Because we're friend I did it to you!" Yuu said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:41 am

"But...you hurt me...and you didn't even care..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 am

"I don't even care?"Yuu said coldly. "I'm asking you if you have any scar now in your body? The first thing you can see in your body is a little stigma in the middle of your chest!" Yuu said. "You don't even missed any single blood Celia. But well, I don't ask you to understand me afterall. I've know that you'd be angry to me and leave me, but that's all fine with me!" Yuu said as she look at Celia eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:54 am

"I am not angry...I do not know what am I anymore, I am losing everyone I love...and now...you are the next..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:01 am

"It's okay Love, I can't die, I was born immortal, only the time that can erase me, just like my mother, and my brother! And for that my mother is the one who can do that! Yuu said. "That's why I'm not affraid defeating anyone, since my time was actualy stop when my mother leaving me to do the job! So you shouldn't worried about me!" Yuu said with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:19 am

"It's not that...any friend of mine will have to leave me afterwards..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:21 am

"Give me one very good reason that I have to leave you!" Yuu said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:23 am

"You said it yourself....you thought that I would get angry and leave...while it's not that...", Celia was now saying half open.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:40 am

"If you don't want to leave then it's good, I won't leave you dummy, since I had to do something in the rest of my time!" Yuu said as she smile to Celia. A preety nice one that doesn't make her look like a vampire, it's make her look like an angel somehow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:41 am

Celia smiled. "Thanks Y-...", Celia couldn't continue her sentence and fainted.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:53 am

Yuu sighted. Celia was definetly tired, She should realy get some rest now.
"Want me to bring her back to your room?" Fiyero said to her sister.
"Yes, please I'm preety exhausted now. How is my swords?" Yuu ask while she help her brother bring Celia to her room that completly returnd to normal now, even without any suit left in her wardrobe.
"Wounded badly, Tei was angry with you now, it's his dearest kid you know!" Fiyero said shile he messed Yuu's hair.
Yuu chuckled. "Hows your time?" Yuu ask.
"Still have a bunch of it!" Fiyero said. "How about you?"
"Mom said it's nearest, but well, you're the first one going there, right! So I also have a bunch of it!" Yuu said proudly.
"When I go there, I'll definetly talk to mom that you need some more time!" Fiyero said as he laid Celia on Yuu's bed.
"Thanks bro!" Yuu said. She take her place near Celia.
"Have a nice nap sis!" Fiyero said as he leave Yuu's room.
Yuu look at Celia, she's save now, her father had cast his spell to her, So she's deffinetly alright now, she'll not be invested anymore now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:58 am

In the morning...

The sun rays came upon Celia's eyes, she slowly opened her eyes, she looked much better, but she felt that something was wrong.

She found Yuu beside her, she looked deeply asleep so she decided not to annoy her.

'What did she mean when she said her time is near....does that mean....'

Celia put her hands on her mouth, she didn't want to think of it- not after all what was happening.

Tears came down her face, she looked at Yuu, she liked that girl, how brave and strong she was, and how gentle inside she is.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 am

that Yuu suddenly explode and trew some baloons and rainbow paper all the way.
"Tara!!! Corgarts for feeling better!" Remz said. suddenly as he apear in Yuu's place. "Yuu were going to take some bath, that's why she ask me to take care for you this time. Well, you've been sleeping for a whole day!" Remz said again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:03 am

(lol)

Celia quickly wept her tears. "Oh, really...um, thanks.", Celia said as she blushed. Se was surely and defenitely embarased of Remz.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:07 am

"Stop it Remz and I ask you to watch her from that place!" Yuu apear in the door and point at the chair a metter from Celia. "And why you messed with my room again!" she said angrily as she trew Remz away from the room.
"Here!" Yuu said as she giving Celia a bouqet of blue rose. "Corgarts for feeling beter, I found it yesterday in my garden!" she said again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next