Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:42 am

In her head, Serena was trying to think of a plan to save Yuu. It was a good thing that Celia had told Ao and Garaze to guard the entrance since Serena didn't trust those two. Suddenly, Serena thought of a plan that just might work.

"Ahh I have an idea. One of my powers is invisibility so how about this? Either you or Alex enter seen by the kidnapper. Then the other and I will enter undetected since my invisibility powers will work for the two of us. While the kidnapper is distracted, the two of us can get Yuu out of there."

Alex thought about this plan. It seemed like a good one but if one of them were to be the distraction, he should be the one. It would be too risky to make Celia the distraction.

"The plan sounds good to me. I'll distract the kidnapper. I can fight him off while you and Celia go in undetected and get Yuu out of there. Once you all are safely away from the house, give me a sign and then I'll leave there as well. What do you think, Celia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:48 am

"Good idea! But Serena, are you sure you can do this? I am afraid that after you use your power something happens..."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:28 am

Looking confused, Serena wondered what Celia could be referring to.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I've performed the invisibility spell before and nothing bad happened afterwards. If everyone agrees to the plan, we should act quickly before anything happens to Yuu."

It dawned on Alex what Celia was referring to so he pulled her to the side.

"Uhh, Serena, Celia and I need to talk for a minute. We'll be ready to execute the plan then."

Privately in a whisper, Alex told Celia,

"Don't worry. I know what you were referring to. I'd say let's go with the plan but if you have another one, I'm all ears."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction for wrong name. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:30 am

(LOL Phoenix, you said "Love", not Celia.Wink)

Celia sighed. "I like the plan, I am just worried about Serena, but I guess we have no choice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:39 am

(@Love: Oops sorry about that. I made the correction. Multi-tasking sure isn't easy. lol Ok, time to continue.)

Alex and Celia returned to the party, where Serena was waiting for them.

"Ok, is everyone ready? Garaze and Ao, you two hide a little away from the entrance. It's best that the two of you aren't seen just in case. Alex, you burst through that door with your sword and get ready to fight the kidnapper. When I hear your voice, that'll be the signal for Celia and me to go for Yuu."

Alex replied,

"Ok, you're the boss here. It's a good plan."

With a deep breath, Alex drew out his sword and kicked open the door, surprising the kidnapper. He noticed that Yuu was tied up to the side. Quickly, Alex said in a heroic voice,

"Stop right there! Let go of the lady right this instant."

The signal was set for Celia and Serena to enter.

"Ok, that's our cue, Celia." With that, Serena performed the invisibility spell so that she and Celia could not be seen by anyone except themselves but yet they could see everyone and find Yuu.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:42 am

"Right, let's go.", Celia said and then she and Serena entered the place and qietly freed Yuu.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:03 am

Hidden by the invisibility spell Serena had cast, she and Celia led Yuu out of the kidnapper's place while Alex provided a distraction. Fortunately, the kidnapper failed to notice that Yuu was no longer there. Once outside, Serena and Celia ran outside as fast as they could, far away until they were back with the horses.

Once they were safe, Serena cast another spell to make herself and Celia visible again.

"Ok, it looks like we're safe now. Garaze and Ao have probably noticed that Yuu is out now and should be here soon. I'll go back and get Alex."

Then Serena left before Celia could say anything, leaving her to look after Yuu.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:06 am

Celia saw as Serena left before she could even open her mouth, she went to check if Yuu is alright, she was a little tired of being kidnapped and all, so she cast a healing spell on her.

"Ugh...", Celia said. "All that healing is taking my power..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:15 am

Serena ran as fast as her feet would take her to where Alex was. Along the way, she saw Ao and Garaze running towards her.

"Hey, Celia and Yuu are off that way." Serena pointed her finger in the direction where she had left them.

Then she ran off again until she arrived back at the kidnapper's house. Looking through the open door, she saw that Alex was doing a good job of keeping the kidnapper distracted. He hadn't noticed that Yuu was gone. However, she knew that it was time to get Alex out of there.

Serena yelled, "Alex! It's time to go."

Alex heard Serena's voice, as did the kidnapper. It was then that the kidnapper noticed that Yuu had gone missing. She was nowhere to be seen. Seeing that he was distracted, Alex took the opportunity to punch the kidnapper in the stomach, making him collapse to the floor. Quickly, Alex left the house and he and Serena ran a few meters away.

They were heading towards back to where Celia, Yuu, and the others were when Serena suddenly said,

"Alex, can we stop? I'm feeling a bit dizzy."

Then she collapsed into Alex's arms.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:21 am

Celia ran to where Serena and Alex were, seeing as Serena was in Alex's arms, Celia guessed what happened.

"Oh no...the speel has taken it's effect, Alex we gotta leave from here, the kidnapper can come anytime!".
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:27 am

Alex replied, "All right. Run ahead, Celia, and I'll be right behind with Serena."

He followed Celia, carrying Serena in his arms and running quickly. Fortunately, there were no obstacles in their way and soon they reached the rest of the party.

Knowing that they had to leave quickly before the kidnapper reached them, Alex suggested,

"Let's get on the horses and get out of here. I'll take Serena with me on my horse. It looks like Yuu is still pretty out of it so I suppose Ao should take her. And Garaze can take Serena's horse."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:29 am

"Fine! Let's go!".

As Celia and the party were running to the palace, Celia felt a bit dizzy.

'Ugh...I have to hold on a bit more...'

But Celia couldn't go on with her thoughts, her eyes closed and her hands left the horse and she over from it while it ran fast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:04 am

Continuing on their way back to Celia's kingdom, Alex's only focus was on Serena, to make sure that she would be all right. So he hadn't noticed that Celia was no longer on her horse until the party was close to returning. It was then that he noticed that Celia's horse was missing its rider.

"Everyone, stop! Celia's missing. Garaze, can you go back and look for her? I have to make sure that Serena's ok."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:06 am

Garaze went back to find where was Celia, right then, he found her on the floor, her head was bleeding as she fell on her head.
Garaze went quickly back to Alex.

"I found her! She's back there, but her head is bleeding! We have to get her here quick!"

(Yup, I know.)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:54 pm

"Give me back my sword you fool!!!" Yuu shout, and her sword start glowing brighter. The kindnaper trew the sword away and smile to Yuu.
"Get it your self!" he said with a smirk in his face. Then a beeps sound come to his pocket. The kindnaper took out a crystal globe from his pocket and see through it.
"Hey look, your friend coming. Let me see. . ., hm. . . there're five of them, one is a knight of Ritz, one is the princess, a priestess, a man, and a dog! Hmm. . ., what's an interesting group, but well, let's play a bit with them!" he said coldly while shaking his globe.
"What are you doing?" Yuu shout unbelieve.
"Confusing them. Well, your dog sure the one who led them here, so let's confuse his nose, let's see, the knight ther are also good at tracking for someone, let's confuse him too. Now the rest of them are the princess the priest and a man. . ., it's easy to confuse them. Let's see, make them think they're success and they'll leave this place easily. Hmm. . ., not easily, let's see, the priestess already weak, then make her suffer, that man over there seems to be her lover, just take care about the priestess and they won't give any further problem with me, now the princess. So brave eh, come here just to saving you. . ., but well, I'm not that fool to be fall with that kind of plan. . ., let's make her weak too. Hmm. . ., for now. . ., they'll move like I plan, and when they notice it they've come back to the palace, and then BOOM the bomb explode! And the one who'll be blame is the dog, and the one who'll be vey upset is the knight! And in that time, you had been jailed in your house and I'll get the prize!" the kindnaper laugh with an evil laugh.
Yuu don't know what to do anymore, that's a very complicated and jenious plan. It's like it's her father who make that plan.
"Who are you?" she ask.
"Don't you remember me? Lil sisy! I'm the one and only man who can track you faster than Ao, and I'm also a general from Ritz, an ordinary knight like you is just like a cat in my room. Muahahahaha!!!!" the kindnaper said with an evil tone and refeal his true face.
"Big Brother Remz?!" Yuu said unbelieve. "I don't understand. You are the one who show me the way out from Ritz, and why are you take me back to that kingdom now?" she said again.
"Hm. . ., let's say, I need some money! You always say that too right! So be calm or I'll break your sword to a piece right now!" he said.
"B.but!"
"No argue!" Remz said as he pick Yuu's sword, and get out from that room.
The room suddenly get brighter and Yuu now notice that he's not tied with any ropes now.
"Stupid brother, untie me is a very big mistake!" she wisphered to her self.
"Damn it, are you alright Celia?" Ao said as he check Celia's wound. "Yuu do you have anything to heal her here?" he ask to Yuu but he got no word.
"What happend to you too? YOu've been silent in all these way? What happend?" Ao ask confusly to Yuu, and suddenly he notice something,
"Alex, get Serena, and run! She's not Yuu, she's the same one as the one in the garden before, a bomb!" he shout while take Celia, and run as fast as possible to somewhere far, and just a moment later, the bomb explode.
"Shit! We come all over to that place and get nothing but, wound and bomb explosion!" he shout frustrated. "What exactly happend here?" he shout as he look at Serena and Celia.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Celia was paining, the wound in her head, plus her losing powersm she was completely not there, her blood was a lot, and she was in a really bad condition.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:02 am

"Let's go to the palace now, Celia need a good treatment, and Serena seems need a good rest! We'll think about the further plan later!" Ao said as he do some first aid to Celia.
"I don't know some healing magic, but I'm expert for doingsome first aid, so I think you'll be okay Celia, be calm and strong. we'll get you some help soon!" He said gently to Celia.
"Ao what about master?" Garaze ask.
"Shut up, you dog! I said we'll think about it later! It's your nose fault afterall, leading us right to the trap!" Ao said madly to Garaze. That dog seems very down by his word.
"Don't say that Ao, we have to take these girls to the palace now, or anywhere to heal them. So stop blaming that dog, and keep it for yourself. It's also your fault who following him even if you don't trust him, and it's also my fault to follow him too, so it's not only his fault but our fault to fell easily to the trap. Kay!" Alex shout to Ao and Garaze.
They all sight and start walk to the palace, all seems confusing and all seems not right, but they all exhausted now, so they need to restore their health before moving again.
"Shit, why there's no window and door in this room? And how can that stupid Remz can enter this room without any of them?" Yuu said as she wandering in that room, but then she noticing something.
"I'M STARVING!!!! HEY STUPID BROTHER GET ME SOME FOOD HERE OR I'LL DIE STARVING!!!" she shout like a mad girl, but just a moment after that a bunch of food fall right infront of her. Yuu look up and found only a ceiling there. Just before he want to think further, her stomach growl harder, and all she can doo is eating now.
"Stupid brother, I'll kill him instantly when he apear in front ot me next time!" she said, as she chew some of the food, and then fell to a deep sleep again.
"Damn. . . I. . . think. . . he put. . . some sleep potion in this. . .food. . ."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:07 am

As the party got to the palace, Naira hurried towards them quickly, looking at her bleeding mistress.
"Oh my! Oh my! What happened to my mistress?! Why is she bleeding?! I have to get the doctor now, get her to that room!", Nairo shouted as she pointed to a grand room.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:40 am

Ao bring Celia as fast as possible to the grand room, and laid her in the bed, then she get out from that room,.
"What actualy happend here? I'm sure there'll be no bounty hunter who ran for Yuu here, but who? Who did all of this?" Ao mumble to hisself.
"What's the clue?" he said again. "Bomb, ilusion, and trap! Tbe bomb realy look like Yuu, so it's seems like the culprit know a lot about Yuu, even it's scent. Hmm. . ., it's look like Godhath's family trick! But it's imposible, no one in that family care to much about Yuu, even when the bounty flayer distribute to all over the kingdom, they only said that Yuu's only in a bigh vacation. That's all. So who? Who the one who knew this trick except Godhath family?" Ao thknk realy hard that make him get an headache now.
"I need some rest too, I think. . ."he said exhaustly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:24 am

Naira ran to Celia's room with the doctor, the doctor entered the room and checked Celia's condition, he put a bandage around her head and got out of the room.

"I am sorry, but I don't think she is gonna survive."

(Celia is NOT going to die.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 4:52 am

Carrying Serena in his arms, Alex was worried about what the doctor just said regarding Celia's condition. Thinking to himself,

"I know that Serena can help but she's still out cold. Hmm, but maybe..."

Suddenly, Alex thought of an idea. He wasn't sure whether this would work but at this point, he'd try just about anything, seeing that Celia was barely hanging on. Knowing that Serena was a healer as well, Alex searched through Serena's belongings to see if she had anything that would heal Celia. Most of the items were herbs but there was a special potion in a tightly sealed bottle. There was no name placed on it but there were instructions on the bottle that said, "Only use in case of emergency."

Alex thought to himself, "Well, this is an emergency. But do I use it on Serena or Celia?"

Taking a further look at the bottle, the directions indicated that whomever the potion is used on will automatically wake up, whether from death or otherwise. Alex was taking a gamble but decided to use the potion on Serena. He opened the bottle and poured the potion into her mouth.

"Ok, let's hope this works. Please wake up, Serena. Celia needs your help."

The potion took effect right away. A minute after it had been placed in her mouth, Serena started to open her eyes. She noticed that she was back in the palace and there was Alex beside her, looking at her relieved that she'd finally woken up. Then she noticed Celia and how badly injured she was.

"What...what happened to Celia? Where's Yuu? And how did we get back to the palace?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 4:56 am

(Okay, since Alex is a NPC, I guess I can control him.)

"Celia fell over her horse, she lost all her power and fell on her head, and it seemed it was a trap, we didn't bring Yuu, it was a bomb, and we got back by the horses, but there is no time to talk, Celia needs your help! The doctor said she might not survive."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:08 am

Serena's face showed pure shock. She couldn't believe what Alex had just told her. But it was better for her to process it later. At the moment, she had to save Celia.

"Ok, let me examine Celia and see how bad the injuries are."

Serena took a look at Celia's head and noticed the trauma there. It did look like she had lost a lot of blood. No wonder the doctor said that she might not survive. Serena knew that the usual healing spells wouldn't work. However, she did have one idea but it would be risky.

Turning to Alex,

"It is possible to save Celia. There is a specific healing spell that will replenish most of the blood she's lost and then she'll be back to her usual self, although she may be unconscious for a few days. But..."

Alex knew that what Serena was going to say next wasn't going to be good.

Taking a deep breath, Serena continued,

"Alex, I can perform the spell but afterwards, all of my magic will be gone temporarily so I will be vulnerable to attacks. Also, I may be unconscious for a day or so. I'll be fine, though, but I thought you should know that so you're prepared. I don't know how long I won't have my powers."

Alex knew that was hard for Serena to admit but he also knew that she wanted to save Celia, no matter what sacrifices she'd have to make. Replying,

"I understand. Don't worry. I'm here and I'll be sure that you'll be ok."

Serena smiled. "All right. I'd better begin then."

Serena took a deep breath and stood beside Celia. She performed a long chant and then a white glow surrounded Serena, then making its transfer to Celia. The white glow seemed to be working, for any traces of Celia's injuries were slowly disappearing. She looked like she was in better health.

Once the spell was completed, Serena said,

"It looks like the spell worked. Please ask Naira to get the doctor and look after her. In the meantime, I'll..."

But before Serena could say another word, her body felt heavy and she slowly lost consciousness. Alex caught her before she fell to the floor.

"Looks like Serena was right," Alex commented. "I'd better get Naira and do what Serena said. And it looks like Serena needs to rest as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 am

(Am I the only one who is realizing that Serena is fainting a lot?)

Alex called Nairo, who was standing outside the door, Naira ran in and Alex told her what happened, Naira quickly got the doctor and told Alex to put Serena in a bed in another room.

(Okay, should we procces "after the few days" or what?)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:22 am

(lol I was starting to wonder when someone would notice that. I guess Serena likes her sleep. tongue Anyway, on the few days, we can have them pass by quickly or take it a day at a time. Depends, I suppose. I'm cool either way.)

After Alex placed Serena in the bed, he looked at her worridly, wondering if she would be ok.

"Serena, please be ok. If anything were to happen to you, I wouldn't know what to do. I promise that I'll protect you."

Outside the bedroom window where Serena slept, her kidnapper, the thief, was watching unnoticed. He observed how Alex was looking at his beloved Serena and became irritated that someone else would care for her so much. He was no fool. Alex had never said it but his feelings for the priestess were definitely beyond those of friendship. All he needed to do was admit them to her.

Whispering, the thief said to himself,

"I did come here to do away with that princess but it looks like she'll be out anyway. I could take Serena instead and this time, make sure that no one, especially that Alex, gets her back. She'll be mine, if it's the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next