Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 am

the barrier keep it save from Celia's hand.
"Hmph. . ., little kid trying to get a new toy! And Oh look what in my hand Celia! I go through the air to colected it!" Andra apear again, but now in her hand there's a bottle full of dust.

(Almost there Love, my advise is read some post in this training post I give, and find what you should do there)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 am

(Okay...this is the hardest thing I've read.)

"What is in your hand Andra?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 am

"Guess what. Okay hint! She's just as tall as you, has a blood red eyes, and pale skin, she have a silver hair, and from some side she look like a demon for some people" Andra said as she laughing outloud
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 am

"Yuu! Let her go!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:24 am

"Go? What for? She already death? It's just her dust, and it doesn't has anything to do with you! Well, don't you feel pity to me too Love, it's okay all you have to do is let me doing a little revenge to this girl" Andra said shaking the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:25 am

"Wait a second...Yuu can't die...nothing can stop her time..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:28 am

"Hah? You think I'm the one killed her? You left Godhath family house yesterday and you don't know what happend to Fiyero right? Oh well, now I can get my little revenge!" andra said as she shake the bottle faster, when her other hand chanting a fire ball.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 am

"No, I am not going to allow you to do that!", Celia said and summoned a waterball on Andra.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 am

(Oh, well guessed it's still a little hard for you, I'll make it easier then)

The bottle fall to the ground and broke. The dust inside it flew to the rapier and sumoned the goddes Celia see in her head before.
"Celia. . ., look inside your heart find the key to broke this barrier and take this rapier!" the goddes say.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 am

"Is it the....love?"

(Okay, now I feel like a stupid.)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:36 am

the goddes chucled. The time seems stoped now. "Celia. . ., what is Love?" she ask.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:37 am

(I am nothing but a noob.)

"Love is the feeling you have for someone you care for..."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:47 am

"Realy. . .? Celia. . . love is more deeper than that. Love is such a beautiful thing but it also a disaster. It's a very dangerous thing in the world. You have to opend your eyes Celia. . ., see what the meaning of love you had thinking in your mind brought you? It's not love Celia, it's just the illusion of your heart, the illusion of your heart will bring all the think you affraid of. The sacrifice of your lover, the doubtfullness toward your foster father, the guiltness left in your heart toward your mother, and the unhonest part of you toward your sister. . . To be strong Celia you have to forgive your own self, You have to learn when you are wrong, and you have to think before you act. And to acomplished it. . ., erased all the illusion and grab the real! Good luck Celia!" the goddes said and disapear, leaving the rapier unchange.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 am

Celia walked over to the rapier and looked over to Andra.

"Goodbye you illusion.", Celia said as she destroyed Andra.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:58 am

All return back Celia were back to the training room with Remz and Yuu in front of her.
Yuu run toward Celia with a panick face.
"Hey what happend in your heart? Remz who tried tocheck how the test going blushing a moment ago! I can't see anything so tell me!" Yuu said. But then she notice something. "You get it don't you? YOur new power! What her name?" Yuu ask as she glance to the rapier in Celia's hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:59 am

Celia blinked at Yuu then looked to Remz blushing.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 am

"What? What is it? It's no fair!! Tell me!" Yuu shout like a spoiled girl.
"Shut up Yuu! Celia you done well today, and for now you better get some rest! I, I , I wanna get some fresh air!" Remz said as he walk out from the room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:02 am

Celia whispered to Yuu in her ears. "I...kissed him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:53 am

(Man, I have so much to catch up on. O_o)

After writing the letter to Patriaclos and her dad to explain where she was going, Serena tried to use the crystal to teleport herself and Alex to where Rosalind was. It didn't work for the first few tries. It seemed like someone or something was trying to block them from reaching her.

However, sometime later, the crystal seemed to work again. It glowed a bright yellow light and thus transported Serena and Alex to where Rosalind was. It looked like she'd been attacked and was barely hanging on. Alex rushed to her and held her in his arms, panic written all over his face.

"Serena! She can't be dead. She just can't be!"

"Alex, hold up. Let me check her and see what her condition is."

Serena examined Rosalind closely and could tell that she was still alive.

"Ok, I think I can help her out. Fortunately, my training has made me really strong now so hopefully this time, I won't get unconscious."

Serena performed a healing spell that was the same one as that she used on Celia. An etheral white light glowed from Serena's body and transferred on to Rosalind. The white light was healing Rosalind and Serena felt all right once the spell was done.

"Ok, Rosalind should be all right now but we should take her back to Patriaclos' place. She'll need some sleep."

"All right. I sure hope that Rosalind will be all right. I love her so much."

Serena smiled. "I know."

Using the teleportation crystal, Serena transported herself, Alex, and Rosalind back to Patriaclos' temple and into Rosalind's room. Alex placed Rosalind on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:50 am

Celia felt some noise coming from Rosalind's room, and hurried to there, seeing Rosalind back on the bed and Alex and Serena there, she could tell something happened.

"What happened here? And How is Rosalind back?", Celia asked approaching Rosalind to see if she's alright.

Rosalind woke up very slowly, and realized that she was now in the temple.
"A-Alex...is that really you? Or am I just in another dream?", Rosalind said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 am

Alex saw that Rosalind had woken up and was speaking, which brought a smile of pure joy to his face. So grateful that his love was all right. He hugged her gently and said,

"Yes, it's really me, darling. I'm so happy that you're all right."

Meantime, Serena noticed Celia. She was quite surprised to see her since she had no idea that Celia was here. (Remember that Serena was the only one who hadn't seen Celia when she, Yuu, and Remz arrived at the temple.)

"Hey, Celia, I'll explain everything but let's go to another room, ok? It looks like those two need to be alone." Serena winked towards Alex and Rosalind, which caused Alex to blush a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:41 am

Celia giggled. "Fine, let's go."

Rosalind, meanwhile, felt happy and safe with Alex. "I am sorry for what happened earlier, please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:48 am

"It's all right. I knew that it wasn't really you who attacked me earlier. I'm sorry for what I did to you last night but I was just worried about you and wanted to be sure that you were safe. But as long as you don't make it a habit to run away, then I won't pull a stunt like that again," replied Alex. He was just so happy to see that Rosalind was all right.

"So tell me...What happened back there? Serena and I arrived and you were badly hurt. It was a good thing that Serena was able to heal you back there."

Serena led the way to the library, where she and Celia could chat in private. She wondered where her dad was but figured that he was probably hanging out with Patriaclos, as those two were close friends.

Sitting down, Serena said,

"Ok, before I explain what happened, I'm a bit confused. Like how did you get here? This place is pretty well hidden so it's not easy to get to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 am

"Thanks Alex, I guess you are asking why I was pretty hurt and I guess you are not going to be happy about this, but, I destroyed Andra."

"Serena, it was Yuu and Remz who got me here. But I've missed you so much.", Celia said as she hugged Serena.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:05 am

Alex stared at Rosalind like this Shocked after hearing the news of Andra's destruction.

"How did you destroy her? That was so dangerous and risky of you to do so. I mean, what would have happened had Serena and I not gotten to you in time and had Serena not been able to heal you? I love you so much and the thought of losing you...I don't ever want to bear that kind of pain again."

"I missed you, too, Celia," replied Serena, as she smiled warmly at her. "It sure has been a while since we've all gotten back together. I'm glad to hear that you're all right and that Yuu is safe. But who's Remz?"

(I'll probably make one more post in the other RP and then get some sleep for the night. It's after midnight here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next