Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 am

Rosalind blushed and watched as Alex left, her mind became full of thoughts afterward.

'I feel sorry for Alex...maybe I shouldn't have refused his marriage purpose, why did I refuse? He loves me, and I love him too, and there is no way I don't trust him...then why did I refuse?'

Slowly, her eyes closed and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:04 am

Remz wandering outside the jungle. "Will she know how to get together with the nature? I already worried now. But, well, maybe she's not as weak as she look. Even Yuu stronger then I tought!" he said in his mind looking at the jungle.

Yuu look at that man. "I need a world map, Lessire map, and this town map. Oh give me some bottle of Elixir too, and Ether will be very good. By the way what's this town called?" she said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:06 am

Celia woke up. "I think I fell asleep while I rested, oh well, I better hurry, I really don't wanna stay here for long." she said and then checked up her supplies but was surprised to see that there was only one elixir left.
"That's weird, I thought that I had two left, unless..." Celia said and looked around, and was surprised to see a huge bear in front of her.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:15 am

Shiro Remz apear in front of Kuro Remz. "How's the training doing?" he said.
"I used the special way to do it!" Kuro Remz said.
"What? But you know she's just a normal girl without her magic! She's not Yuu remember, Yuu can get through of it since she get her survival skill since she's six years old girl, but she's a princess, and it's mean she can do almost nothing without her magic! Get her back here now!" Shiro Remz shout to Kuro Remz.
"You know, I always sick with you! Even Yuu hate you! You have to listen I'm the real Remz and you used to be my shadow. And I think this is the time to setled all of this!" Kuro Remz shout to Shiro Remz.
"Oh, no! You can't do that! I'm stronger than you and you should had thank me to let you sleep in my deepest part of my heart, so it's mean I'm your master now!" Shiro shout to Kuro.
"There's only way to see it Shiro, and you know it!" Kuro said as he drew his black sword.
"I still don't think that this is a good Idea!" Shiro said as he grab his crystall orb.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 am

Celia backed out falling to the ground. "What should I do now?" she asked with looks of fear, then she looked at the knife Remz gave her and then looked to the bear. "Here goes nothing!" Celia said and stabbed the knife in the bear's arm.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:46 am

Kuro Remz fall to the ground. He breath heavily, and look at Shiro Remz angrily.
"I'm not done yet!" he said as he start attacking Shiro Remz again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:41 am

The bear screamed of pain, but such a small stab in his arm didn't take away with him, he attacked Celia on her chest and she fell backwards in pain.
"Urgh...I never knew bears could be so...bad..."

Last edited by Love on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Idk what the towns called, and i dont have those supplys u speak of. i just have a buiness for fighting as a mercenary.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:12 am

After he finished preparing the compress in the kitchen, Alex went back upstairs to Rosalind's room. There, he found her asleep. Being careful not to disturb her, he placed the compress on her forehead and then sat down on a chair nearby and watched her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 am

While Rosalind was finally sleeping peacefully and Alex watching her, the door knocked.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:57 am

Hmm, I wonder who that could be.

Alex heard the knock on the door and decided to go downstairs to answer it.

After witnessing the truth of what happened to her parents and of Rob's innocence in the matter, Serena approached Darren.

"So Dad, I know the truth now but..."

Darren could tell that Serena wanted to tell him something but felt hesitant to do so.

"What is it, Serena? Did something happen? I know we've only recently found each other again."

"Well, yeah. I think you may be right about Rob being infatuated with me."

"Wait...Did he try to hurt you? Because if he did, I'll-" Darren sounded angry at the thought of Serena possibly being hurt in any way.

"No, Dad. Well, not exactly. He, umm...He kissed me and it totally caught me off guard."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:02 am

When Alex opened the door, he found a very shy beautiful girl with long blue hair and high school clothes with a bag in her hands.

"Um, hi, is this...Rosalind's house?" the girl said shyly looking down and blushing.

Last edited by Love on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:09 am

Kuro Remz tried realy hard but then just like before he fell again and again to the ground. He don't like this, he hate to be a shadow of his own shadow, he have to do something but what? he think in his mind.

"Fighting Merchanery?! Well, not bad though, but I have to get some suplies now, do you know where I can find it? After I get some more suplies I'll leave this town!" she said to that man. "Anyway I haven't know your name! My name Yunna Godhath but some may call me Yuu, I'm a traveller knight!" she said again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:14 am

Celia slowly stood up, her hand on her chest, she furiously ran with the knife in her other hand and stabbed it in the bear's heart and took him away which caused him to fall on the ground, lifeless.

Even though Celia defeated the bear, the wound on her chest was deep, deep enough to make her lose conscious.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:21 am

Remz crystall orb suddenly spinning, it show Celia condition instantly.
"Celia is in danger, I don't have any time with you I have to save her!" Shiro Remz said as he try to run to the forest. But Kuro Remz suddenly grab his hand.
"If you save her, there's no point of this training lesson!" he said. "Look at that rapier! That is the only thing that will save her!" he said again as he point to the rapier, and suddenly the rapier flew through the forest.
"If anything bad happend to Celia, I'll kill you instantly!" Shiro Remz shout to Kuro Remz, but before he can shout any further Kuro Remz stabed his sword through his heart.
"You, you are cheating!" Shiro Remz said weakly.
"I'm a trick master afterall, that's why cheating is my thing! And I think for now on you have to listen to what I said to you" Kuro Remz said and after that he stabed his own body, and fell down to the ground just in the same moment as Shiro Remz fall.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:24 am

Celia suddenly woke up at danger, she sensed something bad happened to Remz.
"Remz..." she said weakly and stood up slowly. "I have to pass this lesson if I want to make sure he's alright." Celia said and began to run as fast as she can.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:40 am

Remz open his eyes. He can't found any wound in his body, and there's no big change in his apearance just somehow he got a black highlight in his silver hair now.
"Hmph no big deal!" he said to his self. He pick his crystal orb and look to Celia's improvement there. And he totaly upset when he found her trying to leave her task.
He take his black sword in the ground and bind it together with his crystal orb. "Led her to the right way to the flower!" he wispehered to the cyrstal and then the path Celia take being change now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 am

Celia ran for three hours, finally reaching an open place with a beautiful white flower in the middle.
"This...this must be the flower!" she said and happily and knelt down beside the flower to pick it.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:54 am

Just at that moment the rapier suddenly apear in front of Celia and it turns in to the goddes she found when she got her first training session before.
"Yes No Question!" she said. "Are you my master?" she start asking now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 am

"I am the owner of the rapier, and if you are the rapier, well, I guess the answer is yes."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 am

"Do you know my name?" she ask again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 am

Celia nodded no.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:25 am

"Do you know why you don't know my name?" she ask again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:25 am

"Um, why?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 am

The Goddest now suddenly show to Celia a glow ball that show her something. In that glow ball there's Tei who make the rapier. "He's my father, but even him don't know my name. He only made me for someone, since when it come to somebody hand it'll be more powerfull" The goddes say. "I have a lot of siblings too, one is Ryuqua that's now in Yuu's hand. She has got her name and found a new partner, and also there's Ryudream Remz's sword, he got his partner and his name too. Both of their partner love them, and always talk to them, but you're different, you don't even named me. I'm unknown, since I don't have any name and don't know what's my power. So I apear in front of you now to ask you, wether you'll give me a name or not, if you're not I'll just ask you to trow me away since I'm only a rusty rapier for you!" The goddes say again then it turn back to a rusty rapier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next