Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
IreneFaye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:19 am

"Wow, you got a bountie!" Yuu said as she look at the girl near her. "So, since now we both had a bountie, let not tell any body about our identity!" She said as she show Celia a flayer. And grab Celia flayer from the wall.

Missing

(Yuu's picture here)

Lady Yunna Godhath the knight of Ritz is missing, 300, 000 Koru for that who find her. The Prince of Ritz shall pay more if you can found her before winter next year.

"Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:49 am

"Ah, thanks Yuu, but...I thought you are going to give me back for the prize...I guess I was wrong about you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 pm

"I need money to eat, not to save it! Since I had no home, and I want to search for more adventure. After I find the thiefe and get the money I'll leave this town and go to another town. There's no way I'm going to betray my friend. My brother always say, someone who betray their friend is lower than a trash! So I'm not going to banned my pride that easily right!" She said as she smile to Celia. "Btw, let's go to your mansion and change our clothe, you are a little bit easy to found now since you talk to Madam Riku like that!" she said again, as she drag Celia and Serena to Celia's mansion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:03 am

"Thanks Yuu.", Celia smiled and opened the house. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:26 am

"Yup, it's time to change back into our usual clothes and look for the thief."

But inside, Serena was afraid to search for the thief. Flashbacks from her past at the time of her parents' deaths suggested that she may indeed recognize that thief. What would he do if he recognized her (although that seemed unlikely, having aged since that time)?

Well, Serena thought to herself...At least, no one's looking for her. lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:35 am

Celia realized the look on Serena's face. "Serena, is something wrong?", Celia asked gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 am

Startled by Celia's question, Serena realized that her face must have portrayed her worries about finding the thief. However, she didn't want her new friends to worry about her so she tried her best to put on a cheerful face for them.

"Nope, Celia, everything's fine. We have ourselves a thief to catch."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:07 am

"Ah, ok, if you need anything, just tell me.", Celia smiled and said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:27 am

"Thanks, Celia. I really appreciate that.

Well, I'd better go change back into my usual clothes in the other room."

Serena went to the other room where she had left her priestess robes and changed out of the dress and shoes. After a few minutes, she reappeared back in her usual garb.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:04 am

"You look great as usual, Serena.", Celia said and went to change her clothes.

But after a few seconds, Yuu and Serena hears Celia screaming.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:56 am

Hearing Celia's scream, Serena ran to where Celia was changing her clothes. But before opening the door, Serena knocked on it and asked,

"Celia, is everything ok? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:04 am

Serena got no answer, as Celia was no more there.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:08 am

Realizing that no one answered on the other side of the door, Serena went ahead and opened it. Inside was a complete mess. Clothes strewn everywhere. It looked like a hurricane had hit the room. Celia was nowhere to be found. However, Serena noticed that one of the windows was opened...

(@Love: I think I know where you're going with this but I won't spoil the surprise. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:11 am

(@Phoenix: You read my mind.Wink)

Celia opened her eyes, she was dizzy, and in pain, she tried to know where she was, however, it was completely darkness, and from the shadows, came out someone, the wanted thief.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:24 am

Back at the house, Serena continued inspecting the messy room, looking for any clues as to where Celia was. Having investigated a couple of missing persons cases during her two years of adventure, Serena knew what she was doing. However, because there were clothes thrown all over the place and furniture displaced here and there, it was difficult finding any clues as to Celia's whereabouts.

After inspecting the room for nearly 30 minutes, Serena was about to give up the search and instead start asking people in town if they had seen Celia. But then, Serena noticed a piece of paper lying on the floor in the corner of the room. She went to pick it up and read the contents. It turned out to be a letter and read the following:

"Hello Priestess,

Thought I was dead, eh? Think again...

I have your friend and she's with me at the moment under my complete control. If you ever want to see her again, meet me alone (I know your other friend is there and I don't want her with you when we meet) tonight in the forest opening just outside of town. Otherwise, a terrible fate will await her."

Having finished reading the letter, Serena knew that it was the thief. In shock, she didn't know what to do. So many emotions were going through her at the moment-from panic to confusion to anger. So many questions were racing through her head that she didn't know how to think.

Out loud, Serena asked,

"What am I going to do? What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:27 am

(Oh cool, I am a victim. lol)

Celia realized who the person was, and she tried to get free, but, with no use.

"What do you want from me, huh?! You know I am the princess and I can tell my father!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:37 am

(@Love: lol I wanted to make my previous post dramatic. Think I've watched too many of those drama shows. Laughing )

Noticing that Yuu had not said a word throughout the whole ordeal, Serena turned to look at her. Serena thought that Yuu would want to read the kidnapper's letter as well so she handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:00 am

Yuu read the letter line by line, and then look at Serena.
"Then it's mean this thing is about you and this man. What are you going to do?" Yuu said as she sniffed the letter. "By the way, this man seems still not far from here, do you want to run after him?" she ask again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:38 am

Turning in Yuu's direction, Serena replied,

"Well, I really don't want to meet with this thief. I still have nightmares from the time that my parents were killed and I saw his face. But I don't want Celia be hurt so I guess I should meet this thief tonight and see what he wants."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am

(O_O Now I think someone is adventuring for me.)

"Your father?", another voice called from behind the thief. And then, someone came from behind him.
Celia was shocked. "F-father?!"
"Well, well, I think I have my daughter here."
"Father?! What are you doing?!"
"Just bringing you back, I guess. Now you...", the king said as he turned to the thief. "You can have what you asked for, 100, 000 dollars."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:55 am

Back at the house, Serena continued to think on what to do and how to get Celia back and away from that thief. Unsure of when she would be back (if she would be back at all), she packed up as much of her things as possible. Once that was done, Serena said to Yuu,

"Yuu, I'm going to meet this thief. It's almost night here and I don't want to keep that scoundrel waiting. I'll do my best to bring Celia back and ensure that she's ok. If I'm not back after a few hours, you can assume that something has happened and figure out what to do from there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:13 am

(Uh, Phoenix, continue, we are stuck.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 am

(@Love: Hmm, well, I was going to wait until Fuu posted so that the story could move along. Do you want me to take over either of the NPCs-the thief or the king?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:19 am

(The thief, reply to the king please.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:29 am

(@Love: Ok, will do. Smile )

After the king made the offer to the thief, the thief didn't immediately take the reward money. Instead the thief replied,

"Your majesty, the money is awfully tempting but you know, I'd rather have that priestess and without your daughter, I have nothing to bargain with. So either double the reward money or the deal is off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next