Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:11 am

Lycoris had an angry glare and replied, "I am glad you recognized me. I thought you have forgotten me after all this time you left me inside Nerine's body alone!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 am

Alex was taken aback that Lycoris got upset at him. He did admit to himself that it had been a while since they had last seen each other but it was that Alex wanted Nerine to get used to the situation and so he felt it best that Nerine stay conscious more. He was upset at what happened and it showed on his face. He replied,

"I'm sorry that we haven't seen each other in a while but I have to ask. Did you force yourself out of Nerine? Because you know you didn't have to do that. You could have asked her and she would have been willing to do so. She isn't against us seeing each other."

(Hmm, I wonder if Nerine's plan is to drive a wedge between Alex and Lycoris. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am

(lol You will see now. xD)

Lycoris replied angrily, "That's all you care about! Nerine, Nerine, Nerine! But to answer your question, I did try to tell her to let me see you but do you think she agreed that easily? No! She simply replied that you love her only now along with Sia and your love for me disappeared. How could you, Alex? How could you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:20 am

(Ooohh interesting. I wonder how Alex will get himself out of this. XD)

Alex looked shocked and he wasn't angry anymore but more saddened and hurt by what Lycoris just told him. He couldn't believe that Nerine would do or say such a thing. He turned his face away, for he felt a tear roll down his cheek and he didn't want Lycoris to see. He quietly replied,

"I never said that to Nerine. I would never do such a thing. My love for you is as strong as that for Nerine and Sia. I'm sorry that we haven't been together much since we've been back in Lessire but I wanted Nerine to feel comfortable with the situation. I felt that she felt uneasy about things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 am

Lycoris replied, "Don't run away now! Why would Nerine lie? I can't believe you could do that to me, Alex, I just can't! I loved you, Alex, and now you leave me that easily?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 am

Alex continued to feel the pain, as Lycoris' words were daggers in his heart. He no longer cared about holding in his tears or that he would look weak if he cried openly. He looked into Lycoris' eyes, his cheeks stained with his tears and he replied,

"I don't understand. I don't understand why Nerine would tell you these things. None of it is true. I've never stopped loving you. I'm sorry for not spending time with you but I thought you would understand. I would never abandon you. In fact, after Sia is able to separate you and Nerine, I looked forward to the two of us spending more alone time together. I've always wanted you to be happy and to have your own body and to experience freedom and happiness. Why-why..."

However, Alex couldn't continue speaking, for he felt his throat choked up with tears.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 am

(Aww now I feel sorry for Alex. o-o)

Lycoris saw the tears on Alex's cheeks and they immediately touched her heart and she believed him. She quickly hugged him and replied,

"I-I am sorry, Alex. I didn't think you...I am sorry, ok? Forgive me for what I said. But that's what Nerine really said and I don't know why...You can ask her later if you don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:40 am

Alex returned Lycoris' hug gratefully and held her as though he never wanted to let her go. He replied,

"Of course, I forgive you, darling. I-I just can't believe that Nerine would say such words but I will ask her later what's going on. Maybe she isn't really ok with us being together."

He wiped his tears and then looking into Lycoris' eyes, he gave a small smile and replied, "I'm glad to see you, darling. It has been a while, hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 am

Lycoris nodded and gave a cute pout replying, "Yeah, it's been but I thought you'd know better than to leave me alone all this time. You even promised me that we will spend a whole evening together but we didn't."

Lisianthus who was outside was beginning to get worried since Alex and Nerine took too much time. She decided to go and see them and when she arrived, she them together. She said,

"Hey, you two! Can't you save the romantic moments for later? I am really starving here!"

Rosaline was soon done filling all the papers and she paid all the hospital fees. After all was done, she returned to Bryan's room after knocking of course and said to Bryan,

"Hey, my love. I am all done now so we can leave whenever you like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 am

Alex was about to reply to Lycoris when he saw Sia enter the kitchen and find the two of them together. He couldn't help but chuckle at Sia's comment and he replied, "Hey, look who's here."

He nodded his head towards Lycoris, as his hint that it was Lycoris, not Nerine, that was with them.

Bryan was so happy that he could finally leave the hospital that he almost jumped up with joy and replied, "Yays! Fresh air at last. I'm ready whenever everyone else is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 am

Lisianthus was confused at first but then as she looked well on Lycoris, she recognized her. She replied, "Ahh hey Lycoris! Good to see you, cousin. I guess it was your turn to take over?"

Rosaline replied, "I am ready, too, my love. I think the bag here is all ready but I'll check every place first."

She looked around the room carefully to make sure they don't forget any belongings and after that was done, she said, "Ok, my love. We are ready, I think. Do you want me to help you stand up?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Alex continued to hold Lycoris lovingly in his arms and simply nodded. He didn't want to explain what had happened just now but perhaps later. He looked around the kitchen and saw that Nerine was in the middle of making breakfast. Alex wanted some time alone with Lycoris, to talk to her and catch up. So he turned to Sia and asked,

"Umm, Sia, would you be ok with finishing preparing breakfast? I know I'm asking a lot but I want to talk to Lycoris for a while."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that would be wonderful, my love."

He waited for Rosaline to come to himself and help him stand up so that they could leave the hospital together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 am

Although Lisianthus was kind of confused, she nodded in understanding and replied, "Hmm ok then, I have no problem with that. You can go with Lycoris and enjoy your time."

Rosaline nodded and went to Bryan's side, giving him her arms so that he would be able to use them for help.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:57 am

Alex smiled at Sia and replied, "Thanks. We'll be back in a little back."

Then he turned to Lycoris and asked, "Let's go talk in the living room, ok? There's a lot of catching up we need to do and I need to make up for lost time."

Bryan was able to get up from the bed with Rosaline's help. He then stood on the floor and tried to walk and he felt fine. He turned to her and said, "Looks like I'm good to go, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay then. And yup, you sure have lots of time to make up for. If it wasn't that I love you, I probably wouldn't have forgiven you."

Rosaline replied, "Are you sure you are ok to walk alone, my love? I won't mind if you hold on to me like that all along."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:03 am

Alex chuckled and fondly stroked Lycoris' cheek, replying, "That is very true, darling."

He got up on his feet and helped Lycoris get up as well. He then asked, "Are you able to walk all right, darling? I ask because Nerine sprained her ankle yesterday. She said that it's better but I wonder if it's affecting you. I can carry you romantically into the living room if your heart desires it."

Bryan nodded his head and replied, "It looks like I'm all right but just to be sure, you can hold on to my arm in case I fall."

Ryan spoke up and said, "Ahh Rosaline, would you like me to hold the bag? That way, you can help Bryan out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:06 am

Lycoris looked at her ankles and then replied, "Hmm well, I am not really sure...I guess I can be a little pampered here and ask you to carry me romantically to the living room. I think I deserve it."

Rosaline looked at Ryan and replied, "Can you, please, Ryan? It isn't heavy or anything. Just some clothes in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 am

Alex chuckled happily and replied, "Then a romantic ride in my arms you shall have, darling."

He scooped Lycoris in his arms and lovingly holding her, he carried her all the way from the kitchen to the living room. Once they arrived, Alex placed Lycoris on the sofa and then took a seat beside her. He looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes and said,

"Your eyes are as lovely as ever, darling. I can drown in them full of love for you."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, it won't be a problem. I want to be sure that you and Bryan at least arrive back at the inn all right."

He took the bag from Rosaline so that her hands would be free to help Bryan out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 am

Lycoris couldn't help but blush but controlled herself. She replied, "Yeah, enough with the love words. That is really all I get out of you. Then you forget me for days."

She had a cute pout on herself that showed that she was only saying so without being really upset.

Rosaline smiled at Ryan and replied, "Thanks, Ryan."

Turning to Bryan, she said, "Okay, my love. Now hold on well to me and I'll lead the way, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 am

Alex had a sad apologetic look on his face and replied, "Awww, darling, I never forgot you. Things here have been so crazy the past few days. I've had this feeling that ever since Nerine knew that my heart belongs to three women, she's felt uncomfortable and I wanted her to feel that the situation would be ok so I had her come more. But after we go to the gods' world and Sia can separate the two of you, you can finally have your own body and then we can spend lots of romantic times together, yes? Won't that be wonderful, darling?"

Bryan nodded, smiled at Rosaline, and replied, "All right, my love. You lead the way then."

He allowed Rosaline to hold on to him so that they would walk together out of the hospital and towards the inn. Ryan would follow behind, making sure that the two would be all right.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 am

Lycoris replied, "I guess so but...if Nerine is uncomfortable, won't that make us unhappy? And I still don't get why did she say what she did. It's like she wanted me to believe that you don't love me anymore."

Rosaline, holding Bryan tightly yet still gently, led the way out of the hospital and to the inn. The weather was a bit cold and the streets were full of snow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:23 am

Alex sighed and replied, "I don't understand it, either, darling. Why would Nerine tell you such a thing when it's not true? Maybe...maybe she really isn't comfortable with the situation but I've asked her time and time before and she says that she's ok with it. But maybe what she's been telling me is a lie, too. Oh darling, what are we going to do? What if Nerine isn't ok with the situation? I don't want her unhappy but I don't want you or Sia to be unhappy, either."

Bryan walked beside Rosaline. He felt a little weak but he was able to walk all right despite the streets covered in snow. Ryan followed behind the couple, making sure that they were all right and making sure that he wouldn't slip on the snow as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 am

Lycoris made a sigh, too and replied, "I don't know. I guess she didn't want to tell you she is uncomfortable with it so that you wouldn't be upset or angry. I guess I can't blame her for that but I really love you, too, Alex, and I have no one to trust or love but you."

Rosaline continued leading the way, slowly walking to make sure they wouldn't slip. After a while, they reached the inn where it was safe and clear of snow.

Once they entered, Rosaline said, "We're here, my love. Wasn't that tiring, was it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 am

Alex hugged Lycoris close to his chest and stroked her hair. He replied softly, "I love you so much, darling. Remember that I will always love you, no matter what anyone says or does. My love for you is as strong as it has ever been and I'm so sorry that I've neglected you. Let's start making up for it today.

I did tell Nerine that I was going to spend the day with her but how about it be you and me instead? Nerine and I can spend the day tomorrow and considering how I'm feeling about her right now, things would just be uncomfortable. So darling, can you stay for the whole day?"

Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "It was a little, my love, but I'm all right. It's good to see this place again. It feels like home away from home."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 am

Lycoris looked happily at Alex and replied, "Yea, sure! I'd be more than happy to. Just make sure you know how will you explain it to Nerine later. I am sure she won't be happy at all about this."

Rosaline replied, "I know how you feel, my love. Shall we go upstairs to our room now, my love?"

She slowly led the way upstairs to their room, carefully taking each step with Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next