Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 am

Meanwhile, Bryan rested comfortably on the bed, doing his best to relax although at the same time, he was a little anxious to find his missing memories. It did comfort him, though, that Rosaline was there to support him and he felt for her that he couldn't remember their love although he was trying his best.

Serena looked confused and replied, "What do you mean by going back to a normal life? I don't understand."

Eleanor added, "Yup. We had a wonderful day together. How about you and Sia? What did you two do today?"

Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked her, "Why don't you go ahead and tell them about our day?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:19 am

Rosaline soon reached the hospital and walked to Bryan's room. She knocked the door and then entered, seeing Bryan resting comfortably on the bed.

She smiled at him and said, "Hey, my love. I am back and I have the heavy clothes with me."

Celia replied, "Umm I mean, living back at the castle and all. I kind of see it as the "normal boring" life if you get what I mean. I wish I our whole life was adventurous like this."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "At first, we went to the ice rink and we had a lot of fun skating! Alex was really clumsy at first, though. Teehee."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:28 am

Bryan returned the smile and replied, "Welcome back, my love. It looks like you got plenty of clothes. I hope it wasn't too much trouble."

Serena nodded and replied, "Ahh I see what you mean. Before we found each other again, I was traveling a lot, learning and improving upon my magic skills. Hmm maybe after this adventure is over, you'd like to do some more traveling? I can try to teach you magic if you'd like."

Alex looked down, clearly embarrassed. He replied, defending himself, "Awww but it was my first time, Sia. I'm sure lots of people learning to ice skate would have fallen down many times. Good thing I didn't injure myself, though."

He chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 am

Rosaline replied, "It is never too much trouble, my love. I'd do anything for you.

So what about you get up and change into warmer clothes? I got you some heavy yet comfortable ones."

Celia replied, "Oh I know little magic. Rosalind used to teach me although I am sure I am not as good as you are or as she is. Hmm it's just that I am a mother, you know, and I have a child to take care of and more than that, a kingdom. I'd leave it for Remz but...I rarely see him anywhere nowadays."

Lisianthus replied, "Well, you did do it perfectly once Bryan and Rosaline told you to get up! Their words were like magic on you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "All right, my love. That sounds good."

He took the heavy warm clothes from Rosaline and then went into the bathroom to change into them.

Serena replied, "Hmm I see. I had forgotten that you have other responsibilities. Perhaps we can change your normal routine then? I know you need to stay to look after Noir and the kingdom but we can add some magic lessons and short field trips here and there."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Ahh that's true. I guess I needed the right motivation to be able to skate well." Turning to Nerine, he asked, "Have you ever ice skated, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 am

Rosaline sat down on the chair nearby and waited for Bryan to be out.

Celia replied, "Doesn't sound so bad. I am pretty sure that there might be time for that. I will make sure there is."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Not at all, my lord and I don't think I ever will. I don't think I will enjoy it much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 am

Bryan soon finished changing into the heavy clothes and after checking himself in the mirror, he left the bathroom and laid down on the bed. He turned to Rosaline and asked, "Where should I put my other clothes? I don't see a closet around here where I can store them."

Serena smiled and replied, "Ahh very good and I'll make sure to teach you what I know about healing magic and I'm sure Dad can teach you other kinds of magic as well."

Alex replied, "Awww but why would you say that, darling? I think you could be very good on the ice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh I know. I can put them here in the bag."

She took Bryan's clothes and then put it back in the bag she had the clothes in.

Celia smiled and replied, "Sounds pretty good. I am already looking forward for it. I am sure it's going to be a lot of fun, right?"

Nerine replied, "Oh well I think I will be very clumsy, my lord, and I am not well with slippery floors."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:06 am

Bryan saw Rosaline put away his clothes in the bag and once she did so, he replied, "Thanks, my love. So how about I ring the bell and ask the nurse to prepare an extra bed for you? I'd prefer that you sleep next to me but I suppose we wouldn't want the nurses to see us being romantic."

He chuckled quietly to himself.

Serena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely. I'm sure you possess some great magic skills as well. It just needs to be released and harnessed. Some training and all will definitely help."

Alex replied, "But I would be right by your side, darling, all the way. And I was very clumsy at first like Sia said but then I miraculously got better so it's very possible to learn."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:11 am

Rosaline laughed quietly and replied, "Nah, there is no need to. I can sleep on the chair if I get sleepy. I pretty much don't mind."

Celia replied, "Thanks, Serena. I guess it would be pretty cool to learn more magic, right? Then I would be able to defend myself more."

Nerine replied, "Umm it's ok, my lord. I am pretty much content serving you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 am

Bryan replied, "Awww but you won't be comfortable in the chair. I can get a nurse to prepare an extra bed so you can sleep comfortably next to me."

He didn't like the idea of Rosaline not having as much comfort as he was getting since she was his wife and deserved to be as happy and comfortable as possible.

Serena replied, "Yup, without a doubt. Magic can come in very handy at times. All we need to do is figure out what kind of magic is strongest within you. You could be an offensive or defensive magic wielder, for one."

However, Alex looked on at Nerine, wanting his wife to be more than his servant. He wanted her to be happy and to be free to do fun activities besides serving to his every need.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Seriously, there is no need to. I am not planning to sleep anyway but if I do get sleepy, I will be ok in a chair. You need to stop worrying so much."

Celia replied, "Hmm I do hope it's offensive magic. I'd love to learn how to hunt down the bad guys."

Nerine noticed Alex looking on her and she asked, "Is there anything wrong, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:27 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Aww, all right but I can't help it. You've done so much for me already and I wish that I could do something for you right now. But I promise to make things up tomorrow when we get back to the inn."

Suddenly, Bryan realized something and he continued, "I just remembered. What should I tell Mr. Matthews regarding the schedule? He has no idea about my injury."

Serena replied, "Ahh I see. In that case, you would possess more of Dad's type of magic since Mom was always more of a defensive wielder, with the healing magic and all. Maybe you'd have time powers. That would be so cool, stopping bad guys in their tracks."

Alex shook his head, replying, "Umm no, darling, but I just want you to be happy and to have as much fun as possible. Do you have fun with me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:32 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh we can tell him sometime tomorrow or soon after about it. We can explain what happened and how you were attacked and all."

Celia replied, "Ahh really? That would be pretty cool indeed. I've always wanted to show the bad guys some of my wrath."

Nerine replied, "Of course, my lord. My life's pleasures and happiness are when you are with me always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 am

Bryan replied, "That sounds good. I don't wish for him to worry since I should be performing concerts at the concert hall regularly. I'm not sure if the doctor will allow me to resume work because of this injury although I would like that. I'd like to get back into a normal routine and all that."

Serena nodded excitingly and replied, "Yup! When we get back to Lessire, let's talk to Dad and have you tested for a magic ability and then we can work from there. But you do know that learning magic is hard work and like any skill, it'll take time to master."

Alex smiled at Nerine and replied, "I'm glad to hear that, darling. I want you to be happy always. So tell me if there's anything I can do to maintain your happiness, for it would make me happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 am

Rosaline replied, "I am sure you will make a pretty fast recovering and everything will go back to normal. Don't worry about that, my love. I will make sure that it comes true."

Celia nodded happily and replied, "Yup, no worries. I will make sure that I have the enough patience and to work hard on it. I really want to improve my magic skills."

Nerine replied, "Your happiness is my happiness, my lord. As long as you are content and satisfied, I will be pleased."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 am

Bryan reached to touch Rosaline's hand and replied, "Thank you, my love. You've been such a wonderful support for me."

He yawned a bit and then continued, "Ahh I guess I should get some sleep but how about I ask for some extra blankets first since it's colder now?"

Serena replied, "Great! This is going to be so much fun. And we can ask Rosalind for a little help as well although of course, we shouldn't trouble her too much since she and Greg are expecting a baby and all."

Alex nodded and replied, "I'm glad to hear that, darling."

Eleanor looked on at the couple and commented, "You two look absolutely cute together. It reminds me of when Edward and I were first married."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh that's easy. I will take care of that."

She rang the bell and after a few minutes, a nurse came to check what they wanted. Rosaline asked her for some extra blankets since it was colder and all and the nurse replied that she will. She left then to get some extra blankets for them.

Rosaline then said, "Ahh in a couple of minutes you can sleep warmly, my love."

Celia nodded and replied, "Yup, yup, I agree. Speaking of which, I am looking forward to see their child. I am pretty sure it will be so cute and they seem to be so happy together."

Nerine smiled at Eleanor and replied, "Aww I am sure you two were cuter, mum. And you are still so cute and lovable together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:52 am

Bryan replied, "Thanks and once the nurse gets back, you should take one of those blankets as well so you can warm yourself up.

So let's see. Once we get back to the inn tomorrow, would you like to do anything special? Or would it be better to stay in?"

Serena replied, "Yup, they sure do. I wonder if their baby will be a boy or girl. I have a feeling that it's going to be a girl and she's going to look like Rosalind."

Eleanor replied, "Awww thanks, Nerine. I love looking at the two of you. Reminds me of how wonderful it is to be young and in love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:54 am

Rosaline replied, "Hmm well, whatever you like, my love. But I think you might need to go outdoors and all to change the atmosphere of being in the hospital? And it's going to be much more fun now that it's snowing."

Celia replied, "Really? Any special reason you think that's the case?"

Nerine replied, "Thanks a lot, mum. It's wonderful to be in love and married to my lord, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 am

Bryan replied, "I would like that a lot, my love. That's an excellent idea. How about you decide where we can go to enjoy the snow at its best?"

He looked on happily into Rosaline's eyes when he suddenly had another flashback. This time, he remembered Rosaline teaching him to ice skate for the first time. So he continued, "Tell me. Was I a good student when you taught me how to ice skate?"

Serena shook her head and replied, "Nah, not really. I just have a feeling, that's all. I suppose I could try looking into the future to find out for sure but Dad says that I'm not allowed to do that, to tamper with the future and all since I could inadvertently change it."

Edward added, "So what would everyone like to do tomorrow? Shall we make plans to go out again?"

Just then, he looked outside the window and saw the snow falling. He pointed and said, "It's snowing, everyone. It's so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 am

Rosaline nodded with a smile and replied, "Yup, yup, you definitely were. You picked on skating so fast and you became skilled in a very short amount of time."

Just then, the door knocked. Rosaline went to open it and there was the nurse with the extra blankets they requested. Rosaline thanked her and the nurse left. She then looked at Bryan and said,

"Ahh it looks like the blankets are here."

Celia replied, "Wow, you can look in the future? You never told me you can. Man, Serena, you need to share more things with me."

Lisianthus and Nerine excitedly looked out the window and could see the snow, too. Lisianthus happily said, "Wow! Amazing! It's so beautiful!"

Nerine nodded happily as well and replied, "And I was wondering why was it getting colder! But it is looking so pretty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh they look warm and comfortable. Would you mind placing one of the blankets over me, my love? You should hold on to the other one for yourself."

Serena giggled and nodding, replied, "Yup, I can. Dad says that I've become very powerful in time magic in such a short amount of time. I can even freeze time like Patriaclos can. It's useful to stop enemies but it only works for a short time and it's very draining. I've used most of my time magic to look into the past and all. Dad says that there's no harm in doing that since the past has already happened and it can't be changed by observation.

But although I can look into the future, Dad says that it's not a good idea since I can accidentally change it. Let's say, for instance, that my actual future has me being married with a child but if I look into it, that may not happen."

Alex and Eleanor looked out the window as well and Eleanor commented, "It's so pretty. The snow is so pure and white. We should go out tomorrow and enjoy it. How about the park? We should make sure to dress extra warm to go out and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Of course, my love."

She opened up one of the blankets and gently covered Bryan with it, making sure his whole body is covered so that he is totally warm. She asked, "Is that good, my love?"

Celia replied, "I see. Well, I guess it's better to avoid it since it's better safe than sorry although it's a pretty cool ability and it can come in handy sometimes."

Nerine replied, "That sounds pretty good. The park looks very pretty when it snows so it will be quite a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:18 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "That's absolutely perfect, my love. Make sure to cover yourself up, too. Ahh I know what we need before going to sleep. When it snows, I love having this just before falling asleep."

He reached up to ring the bell and waited for a nurse to come in the room.

Serena replied, "Yup, that's true. At any rate, I can't wait to find out what magic ability you have. I think it'll either be healing or time magic although it could be something else entirely. It's rare but it happens. Usually in magic families, the same type of magic gets passed down generation after generation."

Alex added, "I like that idea, too. We can all go out tomorrow and I can order a carriage to come by the house and take us to the park. It'll be a very picturesque scene."

Edward replied, "Sounds good. I like that plan a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next