Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 am

(Alright and I am sorry I haven't been on as much as I used to be and that I got off quick- things have been really busy here.)

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Why do you say it's silly? It's not. I would love to make this come true for you, my love, but I am not really sure how. I would have played something for you myself but I don't have any music experience. Though if you want, we may try to get into one of the concerts here. It will be fun, and you will watch someone playing in a concert instead of doing it yourself."

Rosaline wanted to see Bryan happy and to make every wish of his come true, no matter how small or silly it was.

Lycoris happily nodded and replied, "Yays! Thanks a lot, Alex. You are the best!"

She noticed that they were approaching the town and looked forward for it.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:11 pm

(Ahh it's ok. Things here have been crazy this week and let's just say that when I woke up this morning, they weren't any better. I've officially marked that this week is a bad week.)

Bryan nodded enthusiastically over the idea of attending a concert here and he replied, "I would love that very much. If there are any performances scheduled here, we could get tickets and watch in the audience. I want to feel what it's like to be part of the audience watching the performers on stage. Do you think that Mr. Matthews would know if there are any other performances scheduled here?"

Alex smiled, seeing how enthusiastic Lycoris was at the prospect of getting her her own horse. The two, along with their horse companions, soon reached the town, and Alex led the way back to the stables. After some minutes with Alex checking on Lycoris every once in a while to make sure that she was doing all right, they finally reached the stables. Alex ordered his horse to stop and then waited for Lycoris who was not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

(I certainly understand that. ._. *sighs*)

Rosaline replied, "We should ask him, since he works here and I think he should know of the good concerts here and what things that could be recommended. I want my love to watch te best things after all, right?"

Lycoris soon reached the stables and it passed well without any troubles. After the horse stopped, she wanted to get off although she was a bit fearful.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:33 pm

(Ahh maybe you can rant as well? I ranted on WIG just now since I had no idea how much longer I could keep my sanity. Well, it was that or screaming out loud but there are people nearby. lol)

Bryan nodded and replied, "You are right, my love. I'd like to know-what kinds of performances would you like to watch? Do you like musical concerts or ballets or operas? I'm pretty open to about anything."

He looked around the concert hall with searching eyes for any sign of Mr. Matthews so that they could find out about other possible performances.

Alex got off his horse and gave the reigns to a stable boy so that he could put the horse back in its stall. He then approached Lycoris and said,

"Darling, let me help you get off and then we'll go on inside and I'll pay the fee."

He reached out his hand for Lycoris to take to help her get off her horse.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 pm

(Ahh I may do that later but for now, I hope you feel better soon, phoenix. Hug )

Rosaline replied, "Ahh I don't have any preferences, my love, since I don't really watch concerts but I am sure that I will love anything you love. You have a great taste in choosing and all that, of course."

Lycoris nodded and with Alex's help, she got off the horse. She replied, "Thanks. I was kind of afraid there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:04 am

(Thanks, Love. It helped to rant and posting here and playing The Moon Child, almost all at the same time lol, so I'm feeling a little better. ^^)

Bryan replied, "Ahh all right, my love. Let's go find Mr. Matthews and talk to him, ok?"

He held Rosaline's hand and then led the way to the backstage area, where Mr. Matthews most likely was.

Alex replied, "Oh really? But the horse wouldn't have hurt my darling."

Another stableboy came and took Lycoris' horse back to her stall for some rest and food. Alex then continued,

"So did you have fun, darling? Your first time horseback riding-did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:58 am

(Ahh I am definitely happy to hear so. ^^)

Rosaline nodded and then holding Bryan's hand, she followed him backstage to search for Mr. Matthews.

Lycoris replied, "I enjoyed it more than anything else! It was lots of fun, and I loved to see that lovely rabbit and those two red foxes. I would love to go on such a trip again!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:16 am

Holding Rosaline's hand, Bryan took the lead in searching for Mr. Matthews. It took a while but they soon saw him in another area of the backstage, talking to one of the stagehands.

As soon as Mr. Matthews was finished, he looked up and saw Bryan and Rosaline and approached them. He smiled and replied, "Hey, you two. What's up?"

Bryan replied, "Mr. Matthews, my love and I were wondering if you have any performances coming up. We'd love to attend one and watch from the audience."

Mr. Matthews looked thoughtful for a few moments and then replied, "Ahh well, we do have a string quartet coming here tomorrow. Perhaps you two would like to attend that performance?"

Bryan looked over at Rosaline to see what she thought of the idea.

Alex hugged Lycoris warmly and then replied, "I'm happy that my darling enjoyed the trip. We'll take future trips like that together.

Now let's go inside the stables and I'll take care of the horse fee and then we can find a coffee shop."

He held Lycoris' arm and led the way inside the stables.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 am

(Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday or earlier- my internet connection wasn't working but it came back now. <3)

Rosaline replied, "Ahh whatever you like, my love. I think it sounds like a good performance but it's all up to you. You are the one who wanted to attend a concert after all, you get to choose."

Lycoris happily followed Alex to inside the stables.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:32 am

(Ahh it's ok. I'm glad that you're back. ^^)

Bryan nodded and then turned back to Mr. Matthews, replying, "We would both love to attend that performance, sir. I hope it won't be too much trouble getting tickets."

Mr. Matthews shook his head and replied, "Not at all. You two are special performers here so we can always reserve a few extra tickets just in case. How about I seat you both in one of the VIP balcony seats? The view of the stage would be beautiful from there."

Bryan was about to agree to that when he suddenly remembered that Rosaline wasn't fond of heights. Looking at her, he replied to Mr. Matthews, "Well, I think we would like to have seats with everyone else on the ground floor."

Once they reached the inside of the stables, Alex helped Lycoris into a nearby seat near the fireplace while he went to find the caretaker to take care of the horse rental fee. After that was all done, Alex returned to Lycoris and said,

"After you get all warmed up here, we can go out and drop by one of the coffee or tea shops here. Then I'd like to drop by the bakery to pick up a cake for dessert before we go home. Does that sound ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 am

Rosaline was glad that Bryan chose to sit on the ground floor, knowing that she wasn't really going to enjoy the show if she was staying up high. She nodded and replied, "Yup, it sounds perfect to me as well. I'd enjoy it more if we watch it from the ground floor."

Lycoris replied happily, "Anything you say sounds great to me! A cake sounds nice and I am sure that the others will really love it!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 am

Mr. Matthews replied, "Ahh all right. I'll get you two a couple of tickets for tomorrow's performance. I'll have someone drop them off at the inn tomorrow morning. Just go to the front desk and ask for them. The performance is tomorrow evening just so you know."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Thanks, Mr. Matthews." Turning to Rosaline, Bryan said, "I'm so excited to see a string quartet performance. I play a little violin although not very well. The piano was always more my forte."

Alex smiled and took a seat next to Lycoris. Hovering his hands over the fireplace, he replied, "Yup. I thought it would be a good idea to get dessert for everyone since Mom and Sia are going to prepare dinner tonight. It's the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:17 am

Rosaline replied, "I am sure it's going to be wonderful and we are going to enjoy it a lot, my love. I am already looking forward to it."

Lycoris replied, "I really hope I can learn to cook well like Mum and Lisianthus. I know you love food, Alex, and I will be always more than happy to cook for you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 am

Bryan replied, "Me, too, my love. Tomorrow evening's going to be so much fun."

Mr. Matthews turned to the couple and asked, "Is there anything else you need while I'm here?"

Bryan shook his head and replied, "I don't think so." He turned to Rosaline to see if there was anything she needed.

Alex hugged Lycoris gently and with a smile, he replied, "Awww, darling, I love you exactly as you are. You don't need to learn to cook for me. I'd be happy to cook for both of us.

But if you do want to learn, I can teach you. It'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Thanks a lot, Mr. Matthews. You have been a great help to us so far."

Lycoris replied, "It's going to be so much fun for sure! And it's going to be even more fun if you are going to teach me. I know you are the best cook in the world, even if I haven't tasted your food yet!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 am

Mr. Matthews smiled and replied, "No problem. So I'll have someone deliver your performance tickets first things in the morning. Enjoy the performance, for you'll be in for a real treat. This quartet is very talented."

He bowed to Rosaline and Bryan and then left the couple to attend to other matters.

Bryan then turned to Rosaline and said, "So my love, what shall we do now?"

Alex chuckled softly and continuing to hold Lycoris in his arms, he replied, "Awww thanks, darling. I can't wait to show you some of my cooking sometime and it'll be lots of fun to teach. I've never taught anyone to cook before but I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time, for my darling is totally talented."

He continued to warm himself in front of the fireplace for a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 am

Rosaline shrugged and replied, "Not sure. What do you want to do, my love? Is there any place you'd like to visit or to see? I'll take you anywhere you desire."

Lycoris smiled happily and warmed herself up, too, at the fireplace. Everything was just perfect for her and she was enjoying herself very much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:40 am

Bryan thought about it and wondered as well. He then had an idea and replied,

"Ahh I have an interesting idea. We can go back to the inn and I can teach you to play the piano. Or maybe we can walk around town and go to the different shops that sell instruments and such."

After some more minutes passed, Alex felt warmed up and he turned to Lycoris and said,

"Darling, once you're warmed up and ready to go, let me know, ok? We can take our time here."

(There's a delay in my posting but that's because I'm playing The Moon Child at the same time. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 am

(Ahh it's ok. ^^)

Rosaline liked the first idea and replied, "Teach me the piano? That will be fun. I'd love to learn although I am pretty sure I won't be even as half good as you are. But yup, I will be very interested in it."

Lycoris nodded and warmed herself up for a few moments and then said excitedly, "I am all done, let us go! I can't wait to spend a really nice evening with Mum, Dad and Sia!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:54 am

Bryan replied, "Great! Then let's head back to the inn and to our room. I'll teach you to play on the piano there. And we can order some hot tea or coffee while we're at it. It would be a wonderful way to spend the rest of the afternoon with my love."

He held out his arm, waiting to escort Rosaline back to the inn for a fun lesson of piano playing.

Alex nodded and replied, "All right, darling. It'll be great to see everyone. I hope that they've had as fun of a day as the two of us."

He got up and in a gentleman-like manner, he helped Lycoris up to her feet and then waited for her cue so that he could take the lead in heading towards a coffee/tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 am

Rosaline nodded happy and then held Bryan's arm, waiting for him to lead the way back to the inn so that they enjoy a fun afternoon.

Lycoris held Alex's arm, excitedly waiting for him to take the lead to the cafe/tea shop so that afterward, they could get a cake and then go home.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:11 am

Taking Rosaline's arm, Bryan led the way out of the concert hall and outside, towards the inn. It was getting late in the afternoon so people were finishing up their work and such. However, Bryan didn't pay much attention to them. His eyes were only for Rosaline and the wonderful day they had so far.

Alex smiled and then escorted Lycoris out of the stables and then outside. He knew of a coffee/tea shop that was right next to the bakery and fortunately, both places were towards the direction of their home. He took the lead and outside, there were not as many people as before. Most people had headed on home.

After some minutes, Alex stopped in front of a shop that had a sign of a large teapot. He pointed to it and said, "Here's the place, darling. Let's go inside."

He then took the lead and entered the shop. Inside, there were some couples enjoying a cup of coffee and having snacks but it wasn't too crowded thankfully. Alex found an empty table and led Lycoris to it. After having seated her and then himself, Alex took a couple of menus and gave one to Lycoris. He opened his up and said,

"I know you said you wanted hot chocolate, darling, but in case you'd like a snack or something, you can look at the menu. Feel free to choose whatever your heart desires."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:23 am

Rosaline happily followed Bryan and she, too, noticed that the streets were getting quieter. She smiled upon Bryan and said, "You know, whether people are here or not, my eyes only see you. You are enough to be the light and darkness my eyes see and my heart loves."

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "Thanks, Alex, but just hot chocolate will be amazingly enough for me. Haha, I think my stomach still doesn't want to eat after that nice lunch we had earlier!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:30 am

Bryan felt so touched by Rosaline's warm words that he stopped walking and reached up to stroke her right cheek. Looking fondly into her eyes, he softly replied, "And my eyes are only for you, my love. You've been there for me and helped me through so much. I see the wonderful woman with the biggest heart here with me and there's nothing more I could ask for. I feel that my life is complete with you by my side."

Alex chuckled at Lycoris' comment and he replied, "Ahh all right, darling. I do agree that we had quite a great lunch. I'm not hungry, either. So I'll just order us two hot chocolates then."

He waved his hand and a waitress came by, ready to take their order. Alex ordered two hot chocolates with marshmallows and whipped cream on top. The waitress jotted down the order and then went to prepare their drinks.

Meanwhile, Alex turned to Lycoris and said, "Darling, next time we see each other, is there anything you'd like to do? I know that we haven't done everything that could possibly be done. There's so many fun things out there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:34 am

Rosaline had this kind loving smile and replied, "I want nothing more than seeing you happy, my love. And I promise that I will be always by your side to make you the happiest person ever. I promise you, my love, that I will give my heart and life for you, if they are not yours already."

Lycoris thought about it for a second and replied, "Hmmm...I always wanted to see a dancer on a stage. I remember that when she was young, Nerine was trying to learn how to dance but she could because she wasn't so good at it. But I've always wanted to see a dancer dancing beautifully on a stage, or even anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next