Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 am

Rosaline stood up and replied, "Ahh I'll clean up everything, my love. And yup, sure there is a beautiful park we can enjoy our time in. It's a pretty park we used to spend a lot of our memories in. I am sure you will love it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:39 pm

Bryan smiled, stood up, and replied, "Ahh all right, my love. In the meantime, I'm going to grab a change of clothes and get freshened up before we go out. I'll be quick."

He walked to the closet, took a pair of dark blue pants and a beige sweater and then went into the bathroom to wash up quickly and get changed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:42 pm

After Bryan had entered the bathroom to change up, Rosaline began cleaning up, collecting the leftovers and rubbish and putting everything together. She also cleaned the table and after she was all done, she carried the tray and walked over to the room's door, opening it and putting the tray outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 pm

(Ahh do you have free time today? I don't usually see you here at this time on Thursdays. ^^)

After some minutes, Bryan had finished washing his face and changing his clothes. He felt refreshed and then combed his hair to make sure he looked neat and presentable.

Once he was all done, he carried his other clothes and exited the bathroom. Then he went to the closet to put them away and coming to Rosaline, he said,

"All done, my love. I see that everything's been put away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm

(Ahh I've a holiday for a few days because of a celebration here and all. ^^)

Rosaline turned to Bryan and replied, "Ahh yup, my love. The room is all clean now, I think.

So perhaps I should go ahead and change up, too. We need to be in our best for this lovely day together, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:57 pm

(Ahhh nice. ^^)

Bryan replied, "Ahh if you wish, my love, although I think you're already beautiful as you are."

He winked at Rosaline, a glimmer of his old self showing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Rosaline smiled at Bryan and for a moment stared at him. But she quickly snapped out of it and then walked to the closet, picking a few black heavy clothes and then entered the bathroom to change up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:01 am

As Rosaline was in the bathroom washing up and getting changed, Bryan sat in a nearby chair and waited for her to finish. He couldn't wait to go outside and spend the afternoon in the beautiful snow with his love, hoping that somehow his forgotten memories would be triggered.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:05 am

Rosaline washed up and changed into a couple of heavy clothes which were, as usual, black. She brushed her hair as well and made sure she looked pretty. After she was all freshened up, she went out of the bathroom, put away her clothes and then walked to Bryan, saying,

"I am all done, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:07 am

Bryan looked up as Rosaline returned to his side and smiling, he replied, "You look beautiful, my love. Since it's cold out and all, we should put on our coats. Then you can take me to the park you mentioned. I'm looking forward to spending the a happy afternoon with you."

He walked to the closet and took out a couple of coats. He handed one to Rosaline and then put his own on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 am

Rosaline nodded and taking the coat from Bryan, she put it on as well. After they were done, she said,

"So should I lead the way to the park, my love? I am sure you will love it. It's called The Park of Lovers after all, so it is made for people like us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh sure, my love. That sounds wonderful. Before I forget, let's drop by the front desk so I can ask them for a spare room key for you."

He held out his arm and waited for Rosaline so that they would go downstairs together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:13 am

Rosaline nodded and then holding Bryan's arm, she waited for him to lead the way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:21 am

Bryan gently took Rosaline's arm and then together, they left the room. He made sure to lock it after they were both out and after doing so, he took the lead and went downstairs, heading towards the lobby.

There, he walked up to the front desk and asked for a spare room key for Rosaline as well as for any mail. There was none, other than a note from Mr. Matthews saying that he might drop by later. After reading the note, Bryan turned to Rosaline and handing the spare key to her, he said,

"Here you are, my love. Now you have a key to our room, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:22 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Thanks, my love. This will be helpful when I need it and all although from now on, I'll be sure to stay with you as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:27 am

Bryan replied, "Thanks, my love. I feel happy when you are with me."

He gave Rosaline a quick kiss and then continued,

"So how about you lead the way to the park? I'll happily follow wherever my love takes me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:32 am

Rosaline nodded with a smile and replied, "Alright, my love. I'll guarantee you that you'll love it without anything."

She began leading the way towards the park, hoping that spending time there would trigger some memories in Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 am

Bryan held Rosaline's arm and followed her outside towards the park. As they were walking, Bryan marveled at all of the people outside having fun and taking advantage of the wintry weather. Lessire reminded him of Devenshire in some ways, except that here, there was more people and Lessire was a bigger town. He wondered how he and Rosaline would spend the afternoon and wondered how they did spend time at the park.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 am

After a while of walking, Bryan and Rosaline finally got to the Park of Lovers. It full of snow on the ground although there were dry parts, too. It wasn't crowded, either. There were couples here and there, enjoying their time and loving the moments they were spending with each other.

Rosaline said, "We are here, my love. This used to be our favorite place in Lessire."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 am

Bryan looked around, nodded, and replied, "Ahh I see."

He saw a few couples here and there spending romantic moments together but the park wasn't crowded. He continued looking around and saw a swing. It triggered some memory. He saw Rosaline on the swing and Bryan pushing her happily on it.

He turned around and said, "My love, would you like to take at the swing? I seem to remember that you love being pushed on it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 am

Rosaline was happy that Bryan remembered something and nodding happily, she replied,

"Sure, that would be lots of fun. It's true that I loved being pushed on it by you. Why don't we do it again now? It might help you remember some stuff."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that would be wonderful. I'll lead the way."

He held Rosaline's hand and led the way to the swings and towards an empty one. He then waited for Rosaline to sit on the swing so that he could begin to push her into the air.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:57 am

Rosaline sat down on the swing and happily waited for Bryan to begin pushing her, just like they did in the old times.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:01 am

Once Bryan saw Rosaline sitting on the swing, he began to push her into the air. He continued to push her higher and higher into the air and he said,

"My love, tell me if you want to go higher, ok? I'll take you as high as the clouds if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:07 am

Rosaline happily replied, "Go as high as you can, my love. I love being pushed like this in the air."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next