Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:15 am

Matthew smiled at the shapeshifter and replied, "I would love that.  I'd love to get to learn more healing magic."

After Ryan and Lisianthus got on the boat, Ryan thanked the man and then he began to row away from shore.  Ryan commented,

"This really is like a romantic boat ride."

Alex replied, "I don't know.  I'll see."

He looked towards where Duke Collins was although he had no idea as to the nature of his condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:30 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Alright. If I ever get to take you to the gods' world one day, I'll make it a point to have you visit the academy."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes! And I am somehow remembering that we went on a similar ride back then too. Are you ok, Nala?"

She looked down at the kitty in her arms.

Duke Collins was on the ground, moaning and groaning although he wasn't in physical pain. His state was quite similar to Nathan's soldiers' as he had the same terrorized look on his face although he seemed to be resisting somehow, as he was a powerful magic user unlike the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:34 am

Matthew replied, "Thanks, I'd really like that."

He smiled gratefully.

Nala meowed happily, looking around in curiosity.  Ryan smiled and said, "It looks like Nala's enjoying the ride."

Alex commented,

"He doesn't seem to be in physical pain but yeah, a healer or doctor should look after him.  I should contact someone.  Is that ok with you, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:41 am

The shapeshifter smiled back and nodded. The couple continued to skate for a little more then the shapeshifter said, "Well, I'll make it back now. I've had my share of skating but I'm a bit winded now although it was fun."

Lisianthus petted Nala's head happily and said, "Strong girl. And you'll be good and dry here in my arms."

She looked around happily then happily said, "The ocean is really beautiful. Yup, a romantic ride indeed."

Lycoris didn't like the idea but she didn't want Duke Collins to continue suffering like that. So nodding, she said, 

"Yes, yes, it's fine. But I-I should leave. I don't want to end up hurting someone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:55 am

Matthew replied, "Yeah, I'm pretty tired, too.  I'll head back with you."

He followed the shapeshifter to get off the ice.

Ryan replied, "Yup, and it feels very calm and soothing here on the ocean, too.  I like the water.  I feel like the ocean is the same, no matter what world we're in."

Alex replied, "I'll go with you.  First, I'll contact Lady Penelope and ask if she can get someone over here to look after Duke Collins and then we can go wherever you wish, Lycoris.  I'm not leaving you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:07 am

The shapeshifter got off the ice and after getting back her shoes from the shoe cupboard, she walked to the bench where she got off her skates and put on her shoes.

Lisianthus smiled happily and nodding, she said, "You're totally right about that. I want to see the ocean in the human world too then, so I can tell for myself. I like your world a lot, Ryan."

Lycoris nodded slowly but after a pause, she quietly said, "Maybe-maybe you shouldn't come. I mean, I don't exactly have a place to head to but wherever we are, as long as I am nearby, you'll be in danger and..."

Her voice trailed, as she knew that Alex would most likely refuse and she wasn't going to attempt running away from him again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:16 am

Matthew took off his skates as well and put back his shoes on.  Once the shapeshifter did the same, he led the way back to the rental place so that Matthew would pay the rental fee and the shapeshifter could get back her violin.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Even when you had your memories, you liked the human world a lot.  It has some similarities and differences."

Alex shook his head and replied, "I'm coming with you and there's no arguing with that.  We'll just have to keep running, so no one can find us.  I'm not going to let anyone hurt you or take you away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:27 am

The shapeshifter followed Matthew back to the rental place where she took back her violin from the salesclerk, thanking him for the safekeeping. She then waited for Matthew to pay the fee so they could get going.

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Oh I know why I love the human world so much. It's probably because I met you there, isn't it?"

Lycoris sighed sadly, having expected Alex's response. She hugged him tightly and tearfully replied, 

"I am sorry. I am sorry you have to endure all of that. I am sorry I bring you nothing but sadness and pain."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:42 am

Matthew returned their skates and paid the rental fee.  Once it was all taken care of, he turned to the shapeshifter and said,

"Ok, let's go have lunch.  Would you be ok with having some ribs?  I'm kind of feeling in the mood for them."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  We did actually meet in the human world way back.  I suppose it's special for me for that reason."

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, that's not true at all.  You make me so happy and feel so loved.  I'll endure anything and everything for you because you are always worth it, my Lycoris."

(I'm getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 9:02 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Sure, I am alright with that. Why don't you lead the way to a restaurant that makes them then? I admit I am a little hungry now."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "So we met in the human world, and we built our romance in the gods' world! Our story is truly special, you know. It's a world-crossing tale!"

Lycoris couldn't but smile sadly and quietly replied, "Thank you. I wish I could do more. I hate myself for causing you such pain and letting you endure all of that for me. I love you so much, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, let's go."

He led the way out of the skating rink building and back outside towards a restaurant where they could have lunch.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I might be biased but I think our romance has the best story ever.

Alex replied, "And I love you so much, my Lycoris."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:10 pm

The shapeshifter followed Matthew to the restaurant, carrying her violin. As they walked, she commented, 

"I hope ribs are delicious in the human world, too. I liked the crepes in the morning."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I totally agree. I mean, I don't remember all the details of our story but I know it's the best ever. But hey, I want to remember! So tell me, which one of us confessed first?"

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so sweetly and lovingly, pouring all her passion into it. She felt terrible for what she caused but to have Alex nearby soothed and comforted her, although she was quite worried about him as well.

After the kiss was broken, she caressed Alex's cheek gently then said, "You-you should probably contact Lady Penelope now. The duke needs help. Although I wish we could have gotten more information out of him on how he found us and all but his safety comes first."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Matthew grinned and replied, "I take it you've never had ribs before so this will be a treat."

He continued to lead the way and the two of them entered a nice, friendly restaurant.  There were some patrons but it wasn't crowded.  A waiter greeted them and showed them to a table for two.

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Oh gosh, it was so long ago.  But I think I was the one to confess first?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I'll go contact Lady Penelope now."

He opened up the telepathy to communicate with Lady Penelope and said,

My lady, it's me.  Are you there?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:33 am

The shapeshifter and Matthew took their seats at the table and looking around, the shapeshifter commented, 

"This is a nice, cozy place. And as long as they make delicious food, I'll be satisfied."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful as though she was trying to remember and she said, "It was on the top of a tower, wasn't it? There were fireworks..."

Lady Penelope was back at Ryan's house when she received Alex's message. A little worried, she replied,

I am here, darling. Is everything ok?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 3:45 am

(Back now.  ^^)

Matthew grinned and replied, "The food here is delicious."

The waiter had handed them menus and opening his menu, Matthew said,

"Ok, there are ribs available.  We can have either the usual ones with the bones attached or boneless ones.  Boneless ones are more convenient to eat although the ones with bones are slightly tastier."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right."

Alex replied,

Not exactly.  Duke Collins found us and tried to take Lycoris away.

He then told Lady Penelope of what happened just now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:23 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

The shapeshifter was thoughtful for a moment then replied, "I prefer the boneless ones. They're easier and more convenient and I'll take that. What option will you go for?"

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I remember. Okay, so umm, we were friends for some time, then our friendship blossomed into romance. When did we get engaged? Did you propose to me soon after? Did I accept right away?"

Lady Penelope was alarmed as she heard what happened from Alex and after a moment, she replied,

Oh my. This is bad. How is Lycoris right now? And the duke?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:40 am

(Thanks.  ^^  I'm going to be gaming, so I might be really slow in posting.  XD)

Matthew thought about it and replied, "I think the boneless ones are good for me, too.  Do you want anything else?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I proposed to you soon after and yup, you accepted immediately.  And now we're together.  No man in any world could be happier than I am."

Alex replied,

Lycoris seems all right although she feels terrible that her powers got out of control again.  As for the duke, that's why I contacted you.  I want someone to check over him and perhaps get some answers, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:44 am

(Take your time. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied, "Would you like salad? Coleslaw or potato salad would go along with ribs, I think."

Lisianthus blushed and grinning happily, she said, "That sounds like a peaceful, happy story. So when were we supposed to get married? Is our wedding date set?"

Lady Penelope replied,

I understand. I'll come to you right away. You are at your house, aren't you, darling?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:59 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I'd like potato salad myself and maybe a glass of pineapple juice to go along with the meal."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "We hadn't actually decided on a date yet but we definitely should.  I can't wait to be your husband."

Alex replied,

Yes, that's right, my lady.  And also, when you get here, please talk to Lycoris.  She wants to run away again after what happened but I don't think that's going to solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:15 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I'll have coleslaw but I'll take pineapple juice as well. That makes our order set."

Lisianthus blushed a bit deeper and giggling, she said, "If I hadn't found out that I am a queen yet, I would have impulsively suggested that we marry right now! But ehh, that's probably not a good idea, right?"

Lady Penelope sighed inwardly and replied, 

You're right. Running away won't solve anything. We need to find a solution for this. I'll come right away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:24 am

Matthew replied, "Yup, it sure does.  Let's get the waiter."

He waved his hand for the waiter and after the waiter came, Matthew gave their orders.  The waiter then took their menus and left to the kitchens.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Probably not.  But I can't wait to marry you, Sia, the most wonderful woman ever."

Alex replied,

Thank you, my lady.  We'll wait for you.

He then shut off the telepathy and turning to Lycoris, he said, "Lady Penelope's coming.  Let's wait for her at least."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:41 am

After the waiter left to bring them their order, the shapeshifter looked out from the window beside them and didn't say anything, just taking in the sight of the town and people going round and about.

Lisianthus looked down shyly and replied, "Aww hey, stop it now. You sure like to flatter me and have me blush all the time, don't you? I sure hope you aren't like that with all ladies."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Alright. I-I hope she can help him. Is he completely unconscious? Maybe we should take him inside?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:51 am

As Matthew and the shapeshifter waited for their orders, he asked,

"So how are you liking the town so far?  How is it compared to towns in the gods' world?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Nah, only with you, my beautiful.  You bring it out in me, after all."

Alex replied, "We should be cautious.  I don't think he's going to go after you, especially not in the state he's in, but we can't take any chances."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:57 am

The shapeshifter turned to Matthew and replied, "I like it. It's a small, cozy town and the people seem friendly all the time. It's a lot smaller than ones in the gods' world, and there is almost no magic used here, but it's pretty peaceful."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Good. I would have gone after you if I were to catch you flirting with another lady. You would have had a taste of Sia's wrath!"

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "You're right. I-I just feel guilty he's suffering like that. I didn't mean to hurt him this way at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:16 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "It's pretty nice here, isn't it?  It's small but it's cozy and it's home.  I'm glad you like it."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "You know, even if I were to face your wrath, you'd still be my beautiful."

Alex nodded and replied, "I know and I think he does, too.  In fairness, you did tell him that you didn't want to go with him but he wouldn't take that answer.  He should have just listened and stayed away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: