Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:20 am

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "Yes, I do. I can tell why you all are so attached to it too."

The waiter soon returned with the couple's orders and laid the food out in front of them, before taking his leave.

Lisianthus looked slyly at Ryan and replied, "You know, you call me beautiful all the time but let's see. If I am no longer beautiful, does that mean you won't love me anymore?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I-I know. I just didn't want to go this far."

A moment later, Lady Penelope showed up and approached the couple. She observed Duke Collins but first, she looked at Alex and Lycoris and said, 

"I am here, dears. Are you alright, sweeties? Is anyone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:29 am

Matthew smiled and said, "Our lunch looks delicious.  Let's eat while it's hot."

He took his fork and knife and began to eat his ribs.

Ryan slyly replied, "You'll always be beautiful to me and even if you were no longer beautiful by general standards, you will always be my beautiful."

Alex replied, "We're ok.  I got hit by Lycoris' dark magic.  Just a bit tired but otherwise, fine.  Please look after Duke Collins."

(Hmm, I wonder.  Is Lycoris' dark magic supposed to affect Alex the same way that it did Nathan's soldiers and Duke Collins?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:45 am

The shapeshifter started eating as well and indeed, the food was delicious and hot. She commented, 

"This is delicious. We don't have ribs in the gods' world or at least, not the same kind of meat. But this is very good."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "And you'll always be my cute, lovely Ryan! Oh what endearment did I use to call you? You call me beautiful all the time but did I use to call you just Ryan?"

(Ahh that's a good question. XD Ahh nope, not really. Lycoris' dark magic was just meant to push Alex away from her so his gestures and emotions wouldn't snap her back to the usual Lycoris. She didn't go full force on him. If she did, he might have gone through something like Nathan's soldiers and Duke Collins, or a memory loss like Lisianthus, or whatever comes to your mind that can be caused by very powerful magic. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded and approached Duke Collins to inspect him. He still had the looks of panic and terror on his face although he hadn't completely submitted to the spell. She quietly said, "Duke Collins, can you hear me? Can my voice reach you?"

He retained the same looks but furrowing his eyebrows a little, he only muttered, "Make them stop. Make these visions stop. Make these voices stop."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:57 am

Matthew was surprised to hear that and replied, "Oh really?  I guess it's a delicacy unique to the human world.  I figured after all that skating, a meal like this will replenish us."

Ryan replied, "You called me 'cutie.'  You can call me that if you like."

(Ahh ok, I see.  XD)

Alex widened his eyes as he heard the words coming from Duke Collins and wondered if this was the effect of Lycoris' dark magic when it was uncontrolled.  He knew what had happened to Lisianthus but clearly, the effects were different.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:05 am

The shapeshifter nodded and smiling a bit, she said, "It was a good choice. This is a very delicious meal overall. And I look forward to visiting the countryside afterwards."

Lisianthus grinned and nodding happily, she said, "Yes, I shall call you that! It's very fitting, you know. My one and only cutie."

Lady Penelope furrowed her eyebrows as she heard Duke Collins' response. She took a moment to further inspect him and cast a minor spell to try to soothe his mind or even put him to sleep, but neither worked. 

Looking worried, she said, "It's like his mind is entrapped. He is most likely seeing and hearing things that he obviously fears. But the magic is too powerful and I can't break it. He is resisting but this might not go on for long."

Duke Collins muttered, "There must be a way...to make them stop. What kind of spell is this? What did you do to me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:18 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "Same here and it's been a while since I've ridden on a horse.  It'll be fun and you'll get to see even more of this beautiful land."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "And you are my one and only beautiful."

Alex replied, "Have you ever witnessed or heard of magic that can do this to a person?  I thought Duke Collins might end up having amnesia like Sia but this is different."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:23 am

The shapeshifter smiled and nodding, she said, "Yeah, I look forward to it. I have a feeling I'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed skating."

She continued eating her lunch and after a while, she was all done.

Lisianthus blushed and grinned happily, then continued looking at the ocean before them. She said, "It's so beautiful here and it's just us. Heh, almost like you kidnapped me to have me all to yourself."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Apparently, Lycoris' powerful magic can have a different impact on each person. It's the full force of the magic that can restore a whole world, or do this. I haven't seen anything like this before although I might have read about it but only in books as part of forbidden magic was stopped being practiced many years ago."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:52 am

Matthew soon finished eating, too, and he happily said,

"Ahh that was delicious.  I'm full."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I'm happy to have you all to myself, my beautiful."

Nala meowed and Ryan added, "Of course, Nala's here with us, too."

Alex replied, "Forbidden magic?  Is it forbidden because of effects like this?"

(I'll be going to sleep soon so this will be my last post for the night but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:24 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "It definitely was. I am full as well. I'll take care of the payment and be right back."

She got up then went to the cashier to take care of the bill.

Lisianthus giggled happily and petting Nala's head gently, she said, "Oh we didn't forget you, girl. Of course you're with us."

She paused and smiling, she said, "I feel happy as long as we're away from that castle. Did I feel that way too when I had my memories?"

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "That's right. It's ancient magic that only caused harm and grief so it became forbidden to even try to learn it and so the practice died away with the years. But I am not surprised Lycoris may have some of that magic in her. After all, her powers stem from ancient sorcerers'. That kind of magic might have been in them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:43 pm

Matthew waited while the shapeshifter took care of the bill, looking forward to spending the afternoon with her.

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "You didn't outwardly say so, but I did get that impression that you enjoyed your time more when we were away from the castle.  I suppose it's all those responsibilities that take their toll.  I can understand that."

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  Is there any way to help Lycoris control them?  Although first, we should see if there's a way to help Duke Collins."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:06 pm

The shapeshifter soon returned after having taken care of the bill. She looked at Matthew and said, "Okay, all done. We can go now."

Lisianthus nodded and giggling sheepishly, she said, "It must be hard being a queen, right? But you'll help me when we marry, right? You'll become my king and maybe I'll come to like that castle a little more when you are around."

Lady Penelope furrowed her eyebrows in concern and as she inspected Duke Collins, she replied, "I've tried a couple of things so far and they didn't work. I'll need to inspect this further. The spell is very strong."

In the middle of his panting and panic, Duke Collins murmured, "It-it's just like what happened to Nathan's soldiers. So it was really your doing. Why? How-how are you capable of such thing?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Matthew nodded happily and getting up, he walked with the shapeshifter, exiting the restaurant.  Once outside, he said,

"We should head to the stables so we can rent a couple of horses for the afternoon ride."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Of course, beautiful.  I'll help and support you lots.  You know, when you had your memories, you were the one who really liked to take charge."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Nathan?  Ahh the captain.  He must be talking about when Lycoris went to the devils' world and we found her there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:53 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Alright, lead the way to the stables then. Or perhaps I could just shapeshift into a horse and give you the ride myself."

She said her latter comment as a bit of a joke. 

Lisianthus grinned and confidently replied, "Of course! Just as I would expect from myself, you know. I bet I made a very strong queen. It's probably one of the reasons you fell in love with me, right? You wouldn't want a helpless damsel in distress for your fiancee, heh?"

Lycoris shakily said, "I-I did that to them too?"

Lady Penelope quickly said, "We'll figure something out. For now, Duke Collins, I suggest that I take you back to the gods' world to your mansion. Perhaps a healer there can help."

Despite his condition, Duke Collins replied stubbornly, "I-I am not leaving without Lycoris. She-she doesn't do this to me and I just let her go like that..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Matthew chuckled and replied, "I suppose you could."

The two of them continued to make their way to the town stables and once they arrived, Matthew asked a stablehand to bring them a couple of horses for the afternoon.

Ryan winked at Lisianthus and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I admire strong, beautiful women and you're definitely one, my Sia."

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a comforting hug and sighing to Duke Collins, he said,

"Sir, haven't you learned your lesson by now?  Lycoris is in no condition to go anywhere with you and you surely don't want to provoke her again, do you?  You need to look after yourself first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:30 pm

The couple waited as the stablehand brought them a couple of horses and the shapeshifter commented, "There are horses in the gods' world although pegasi are more common there. Do they exist in the human world too?"

Lisianthus grinned then smiling slyly at Ryan, she said, "I am sure glad I am. Then I can definitely scare away any woman who dares try to approach you! I'll make sure you have eyes for only me always, cutie."

Lady Penelope sighed and replied, "Let alone that he is no condition to protest. Duke Collins, I'll do as I suggested. It's the best course of action to take. It's a good thing you're even conversing with us but that might not go on for long."

The duke groaned both in frustration and pain but he couldn't say anything else, as he had no strength to fight even if he wanted to. Lady Penelope then turned to the couple and said, "What are you two planning to do now?"

Lycoris quickly but shakily replied, "We-we have to go away. Or rather, I have to go. I hurt so many people. I-I don't want to hurt anyone anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they sure do.  Pegasi are more rare here although town stables usually keep a couple of them around.  Would you like to see one?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Oh don't you worry about that, my beautiful.  My eyes, all of me are only for you."

Alex looked to Lycoris and replied, "Running away isn't going to solve anything, Lycoris.  This isn't your fault.  This is all Duke Collins.  He provoked you despite that we warned him of the consequences of doing so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:27 pm

The shapeshifter shook her head and replied, "That's fine. I was only curious. I'd like to see more horses actually. In the gods' world, it's almost vice versa, with pegasi being more common while horses are a rarer sight."

Lisianthus blushed but she happily replied, "Good, good! I wouldn't have it any other way. I want my Ryan to love only me for all the time and forever!"

Lady Penelope nodded and added, "Your powers usually get out of control when you are upset, correct? Maybe we should keep that in check. But I agree with Alex. It's not like running away will help you control it."

Lycoris quietly replied, "I-I know it won't solve anything but it's not like we know anything that can help stop this. It only gets worse every time and sometimes, it isn't connected to me getting upset. Please. I can't stand hurting someone else. Please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:39 pm

The stablehand soon returned, leading a couple of beautiful brown horses.  Matthew smiled and said,

"Here's our ride."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "You never need worry about that, my beautiful.  I'm only for you."

Alex furrowed his eyebrows and said, "I suppose there is another place we can go to.  It would just be the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:47 pm

The shapeshifter approached her horse and petting it gently, she said, "Hey, boy. Hope you are all ready for our ride."

Lisianthus grinned and the couple continued enjoying their time in the ocean. Thoughtfully, Lisianthus commented,

"Heh, we sure are enjoying ourselves that it's a little past lunchtime and we didn't notice. Time flies when I am with you, cutie."

Lycoris was a bit relieved Alex didn't protest and she said, "Wherever it is, I am fine as-as long as I am isolated from everyone else."

Lady Penelope looked a bit worried, as she still agreed that this wasn't solving anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 12:15 am

The horse whinnied happily at the shapeshifter and smiling, Matthew said,

"I believe that's a yes."

He thanked the stablehand and got on his horse.  He then waited for the shapeshifter to do the same.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Do you want to head back to shore and go somewhere to have lunch?"

Alex looked at Lady Penelope and communicating telepathically with her, he said,

I know where I could take Lycoris.  It isn't that far from here, in between here and Lessire, another human city.  I can keep in regular contact.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 12:50 am

The shapeshifter got on her horse as well and after she was secure, she turned to Matthew and said, "All ready. Lead the way."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Great idea. Maybe we can have seafood? There must be a restaurant nearby on the shore that makes that."

Lady Penelope sighed inwardly but she replied,

I trust you, darling. I just believe this isn't the best course of action but I shall do my best to help you out. We will find a way to control this.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:16 am

Matthew nodded happily and he gently directed his horse to lead the way towards the outskirts of town and to the countryside.

Ryan happily replied, "I'm sure there is, too.  I'll ask the boat rental owner.  He probably knows of a good restaurant that serves seafood."

He began to row the boat back to shore.

Alex replied,

I hope so.  I just think that it's best to do what Lycoris wants.  Otherwise, she'll just run off on her own and that definitely wouldn't be wise.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:30 am

The shapeshifter followed Matthew's lead on her horse as they went out of town and towards the countryside. She looked forward to seeing it and enjoying some peace and quiet.

Lisianthus nodded happily and waited as Ryan rowed them back to the shore, looking forward to lunch.

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement to Alex and didn't say anything else. She approached Duke Collins and helped him up, having her lean on him as he could barely stand, and looking at the couple, she said,

"I'll take him to the gods' world now. I'll contact you again if I could find anything useful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 3:28 am

Matthew took the lead as they headed to the countryside, which was green and blooming with flowers.  He said,

"It's really wonderful out here this time of year."

Ryan continued to row back to shore and once the couple got back on land, he approached the boat rental owner to pay the fee.

Alex nodded and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  Please keep us informed as to his progress and if you find any other information."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 3:48 am

The shapeshifter smiled and nodding, she said, "Indeed. The sights are very beautiful here. I am not surprised though. Your town is beautiful on its own so it's natural the countryside would be breathtaking."

The boat rental owner saw that the couple had returned and smiling warmly at them, he said, "Welcome back. Enjoyed your ride?"

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I will. Take care of yourselves, sweeties, and let me know if you need any help."

She summoned the portal to the gods' world and then stepped into it, and the portal disappeared shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: