Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:25 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:52 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 6:03 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 7:42 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 58426
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:09 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "You're welcome. It's the least I can do. As I said, I owe you quite a bit by now."

Lisianthus giggled happily and she gently set Nala on the ground near her food and water bowls. She said, "Enjoy your meal, little girl! We'll definitely enjoy ours too."

Lycoris laid her head on Alex's chest and apologetically replied, "I am sorry. I should be the one to protect you. I don't want you to get hurt ever again. But all I did was just stand there and let those voices take over me, make things worse. I am so sorry."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 60175
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Matthew shook his head and replied, "You don't owe me anything.  Just having your friendship is more than enough and I haven't had this much fun in a while."

Nala meowed happily and began to eat her food.  Ryan said,

"Let's eat as well."

He took his fork and began to eat happily.

Alex shook his head and replied, "It's not your fault, Lycoris.  I don't blame you.  I'll never blame you.  I'm glad I was able to snap you out of it."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:01 pm

The shapeshifter observed Matthew silently for a moment and although she couldn't really understand how her friendship could be more than enough, she didn't comment. Rather, her eyes moved to the violin by her side and getting an idea, she said, 

"Well, are you still interested in hearing me play? I might as well use the opportunity."

Lisianthus started eating her food as well, which was hot and delicious. She grinned and replied, "Yum, this is so good. This place is really special. A great recommendation."

Lycoris nodded and quietly replied, "Yes, I am grateful. It-it seems like you are the only one who can reach out to me. Your voice is the only thing that breaks through all the other terrible sounds. I don't know what I could have done if you weren't there..."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love to hear you play.  I always appreciate listening to music."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I agree.  The food here is wonderful."  He continued to eat, very pleased with the taste.

Alex nodded and replied, "Hey, I understand.  I'm never leaving you, Lycoris.  I promise.  I just love you that much that there's no way I'll ever stay away.  Let's go inside and get some rest, ok?"

(If I suddenly don't post, it's because I'm out at work.  XD)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:28 pm

(Ok. XD)

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and nodded. She reached out to her violin and after carefully getting it out of its case, she held it under her chin and started playing gracefully. It was a peaceful, calm ballad and the music came out beautifully. Although it wasn't perfect, there was a lot of emotion in it and it came out straight from the heart.

Lisianthus nodded happily and continued eating her lunch. She said, "So where do we go to next? We still have a little of the afternoon left, right?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay."

She held Alex's arm and followed him as he led the way inside the house.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Matthew closed his eyes and his lips curved into a smile as he listened to the shapeshifter play the violin.  He did notice that it wasn't perfect but he could feel the emotion emanating from the music.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Do you want to explore the city some more or do you want to do something else?"

Alex gently held onto Lycoris' arm and once they were inside the house, he closed the door and led the way to the living room.  The two of them took seats on the couch and he said,

"Let's rest here for a bit."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:38 pm

The shapeshifter continued playing gracefully, putting her heart into every melody.

As she did, a gentle but strong air breeze blew her hood off her head, revealing her face. Her eyes were closed as she played, and she looked quite peaceful. She was definitely quite beautiful with long blue hair and long ears that characterized a devil, but her beauty was stained by old burn scars covering one side of her face and extending through to her neck and most likely her arm, as she always wore long sleeves. She was too indulged into playing the violin that she didn't notice the hood falling off her head.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then happily said, "I know! Let's go to a park. I want to run around and play and I think Nala would enjoy that too."

Lycoris nodded and she cuddled close to Alex, quietly asking, "Is this ok? I want to feel your warmth."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:21 am

(Back from work now.  ^^)

Matthew noticed the shapeshifter's face and the scars.  However, he felt that she was beautiful and he enjoyed listening to her play the violin.  The music was soothing and Matthew wanted to enjoy the moment.

Nala meowed happily in reply.  Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's a great idea and I know just the park.  It's Four Marbles.  You actually took me there when you first showed me around Cephiron."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Of course, my Lycoris.  I want to feel your warmth, too.  I don't ever want to be apart from you."

He wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a loving gesture.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue May 14, 2019 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:41 am

(Welcome back. ^^ I had work to take care of as well but I am free now, unless we get ambushed by customers or something. XD)

The shapeshifter continued playing the violin for a few more moments until the piece was finally over. She opened her eyes and not realizing that the hood had fallen off her head yet, she looked at Matthew and asked, "So how was it? Hopefully not too shabby? It's been forever since I last played."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "I'd love to see it. Well, heh, I know it already but I don't remember it right now. I totally will when I see it though."

Lycoris wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and snuggled close to him. Smiling softly, she said, "I love you so much, Alex. Thank you so much for everything you do for me."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:16 am

(Cool.  I'll either be gaming or doing some minor editing but I'm here, too.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "It was wonderful.  I loved getting to listen to you play and I could feel your emotion through the music.  Bryan would definitely love it."

Ryan smiled and replied, "I have a feeling you will, too."

He continued to eat his lunch, getting his fill.

Alex blushed and replied, "And thank you for being you, my angel.  I don't know what I would do without you."

He hugged Lycoris, enjoying this peaceful time with her.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:22 am

(Okay. XD)

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and replied, "Don't flatter. It wasn't that good but thanks. I admit I enjoyed playing again after such a long time too."

Lisianthus continued eating happily and getting her fill, soon finishing up. She grinned and said, "That was so delicious. I am totally full."

Lycoris held on tightly to Alex, letting his warmth comfort and soothe her. She softly said, "I know I have been nothing but trouble and worry lately. I know that. But you've been taking care of me and you've been nothing but patient and loving. I am eternally grateful to you, Alex."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:29 am

Matthew added, "I would love to hear you play more often and if you ever want to enter the conservatory here, I'm sure Bryan could put in a good word for you.  If you weren't already a sorceress, you could be a great musician."

His smile was full of warmth and sincerity.

Ryan soon finished up, too, and nodding, he replied, "Yup, it sure was."

Nala was finishing up as well and Ryan said, "I'll go take care of the bill and then we can head to the park."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "And I am eternally grateful to you, my angel.  I love you so."

He gently caressed Lycoris' cheek with the back of his right thumb.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:33 am

The shapeshifter couldn't help but blush a little as she could tell that Matthew truly meant what he said and turning her gaze away, she said, 

"Umm thanks. I am glad you enjoyed it so much. I would gladly play for you again whenever you want it. I enjoyed it as well."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Okay, I'll wait for you."

Lycoris blushed deeply but she replied softly, "And I love you so, Alex. You're my whole world. I-I want to overcome all the obstacles just so I can be with you. Just so I can be with you without any danger or fear."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:39 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "I may very well take advantage of that offer."

He looked up at the sky and commented, "I'm glad the weather is very cooperative."

Ryan replied, "I'll be right back."

He got up and then went to take care of the bill.  Meanwhile, Nala had finished her meal and meowed, wanting Lisianthus to put her in her lap.

Alex nodded and replied, "Together, we can overcome anything.  I truly believe that.  We just have to hang on to each other and never forget that we love each other always."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:46 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yes, it's sunny but the weather is very beautiful here. I can feel the breeze on my face-"

Her eyes suddenly widened in realization, as she finally noticed that her hood had been off her head for a while. She quickly put it back on, nervously murmuring, "How long has this been off?"

Lisianthus giggled a bit and reached out to carry Nala and put her in her lap, petting her gently as they waited for Ryan to make it back.

Lycoris nodded with determination in her eyes and replied, "I-I never will. I will never forget my love for you and you-you never forget how much I love you, too, ok? No matter what. That can never change. Not-not even this darkness inside me can change that."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:53 am

Matthew replied, "It happened to come off while you were playing but really, you have no reason to hide your face.  You're beautiful to me."

He smiled at the shapeshifter.

Ryan finished paying the bill and returning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Ok, bill's taken care of.  We can get going now if you'd like."

Alex nodded and with that same determination in his eyes, he replied, "Yes, that's right.  Our love is just that strong that we can overcome anything."

He gave Lycoris a sweet kiss on the lips.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:00 am

The shapeshifter turned her gaze away and replied with seriousness in her tone, "Now that's flattery. You don't have to sweet-talk me, you know. I am sorry you had to see that. Just pretend that never happened."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, let's go!"

She carried Nala in her arms and got up, following Ryan out of the restaurant.

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her passion into it. Her love for Alex was undeniable and had no limits, and it was the only thing she could never doubt or feel conflicted about.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:16 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I really wasn't.  I meant what I said and I wouldn't have said if I meant it.  You do look beautiful to me and it's because of what I see inside you, even if you don't see it yourself."

Ryan happily held onto Lisianthus' arm as they left the restaurant.  They headed to the Four Marbles Park and Ryan commented,

"This will probably spark some memories in you.  We had wonderful times here."

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he happily said,

"Everything feels right when I'm with you."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:24 am

The shapeshifter replied with frustration in her voice, "And what do you see inside of me? Stop that. I might have decided to let my guard down a little and try to relax a little bit but that doesn't change what or who I am. I don't know what you are talking about."

Lisianthus grinned and excitedly replied, "I have high hopes about that too. We probably had a lot of good memories there, right? I want to remember them all."

Lycoris blushed deeply and holding Alex's hands close to her heart, she said, "And I feel like I can overcome anything when I am with you. I love you so much, Alex. I can't live without you."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:29 am

Matthew only smiled and said, "Ok, sorry.  I'll just let you figure that out on your own."

He didn't feel offended or hurt by the shapeshifter's attitude and turned his attention back to the sky.

Ryan grinned and they continued to head to the park.  Soon, they arrived and Ryan happily said,

"Here we are-Four Marbles Park."

Alex replied, "And I can't live without you, my Lycoris."

He gently held her hands, feeling happy and relaxed.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:38 am

The shapeshifter was a little surprised by Matthew's response, as she expected a reply of some sort but instead, he was quite cool and relaxed. It made her feel a little bad for snapping at him like that and looking at the sky as well, she quietly said, 

"Sorry. I know you're probably just being honest but some things just don't make sense to me anymore."

Lisianthus looked happily at the park and replied, "Wow. It is so beautiful. And wait-there are four sections and each in a different season? This is amazing!"

Lycoris smiled softly, enjoying the peace and quiet she felt when she and Alex were just together. And the voices in her head had calmed down so she felt a lot more relaxed.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:41 am

Matthew replied, "I understand and I guess my response wasn't one you expected.  I don't know how gods or devils are, but humans can be quite unpredictable."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right and it's all powered by magic.  Which section do you want to check out first?"

Alex gently held Lycoris in his arms and said,

"Do you want to take a nap or are you hungry?  All I know is that I want to be with you."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:52 am

The shapeshifter shrugged and replied, "I don't think it has to do with being a god, devil or human. Although...I admit humans aren't as I imagined them to be. I always believed they were inferior creatures but that's not true at all. They are strong in their own way, and mostly understanding and kind."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then said, "Can we check the autumn section? I have a feeling we shared a memory there?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Me too. I just want to be with you, too. Maybe we can nap for a little and when we wake up, we can have something to eat and leave?"

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:56 am

Matthew replied, "Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that.  There are some humans who are bad but I think the majority of us are good."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, let's head on there."

Gently holding onto Lisianthus' arm, he escorted her to the autumn section.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds perfect."

He lay on the couch and after Lycoris did the same, he wrapped his arms around her waist in a loving, protective hug.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:16 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I haven't met a lot of humans but those I met were exceptional, I guess. Be it Alex or yourself. You two left a good impression on me."

Lisianthus happily followed Ryan to the autumn section, looking around excitedly and happily. She said, "It really feels like autumn. This is so nice."

Lycoris cuddled close to Alex and smiling softly, she said, 

"I feel safe and warm in your arms always, Alex. Umm are you sure you want me to sleep beside you, though? I-I could lose control again..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: