Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:27 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks.  How is the gods' world?  What's the countryside like there?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we sure did, sir.  Do you know of any good restaurants near here that serve seafood?"

After Lady Penelope and Duke Collins left, Alex turned to Lycoris and asked,

"Are you ok?  It's just us now."

(I'll be gaming so I might be slow in posting.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:39 am

(Take your time. XD)

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful then replied, "It's a little similar to this one. Very beautiful and peaceful, too, but farmers can depend on magic to help their crops grow healthier and faster. Some have like, programmed farms that can do everything on its own using magic too. There might be a few creatures that aren't in the human world, but I think that's all. Everything else is the same."

The boat rental owner nodded happily and replied, "Oh I do. There's a perfect one just as you go out of the beach and then on your right. It serves the best seafood in Cephiron."

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "I-I am ok. I am sorry. I am so sorry for all this trouble. I don't know what to do anymore."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:50 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew nodded with interest and replied, "That's fascinating.  Most humans can't use magic so they have to rely on hard work and good weather for crops and such to grow.  Fortunately, we get very good weather here."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, sir.  We'll go to that one then.  How much is the fee?"

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a loving hug and replied, "Hey, it's ok.  It's not your fault.  That man provoked you.  We told him to go away but he wouldn't.  And Lady Penelope will figure out to help him.  This magic did exist so there must be a way to reverse its effects."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:57 am

The shapeshifter nodded in understanding and replied, "You know, it makes looking at all this more valuable when there is hard work and tired hands behind it. I mean, I like magic and all but depend on it too much and it can make you lazy. But I like it here more. And your people are always doing their best."

The man smiled at the couple and warmly replied, "Don't worry about that, young man. You're such a beautiful couple so this ride was on the house. It's not everyday you get to see a beautiful, young couple like yourselves."

Lycoris hugged Alex tightly but she shakily replied, "But I am only getting worse, Alex. You were barely able to snap me out of it. What if next time, you can't? And I attacked you. What...what if you ended up like the captain's soldiers and Duke Collins?"

Her eyes teared up and looked horrified at the thought.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:22 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, you make a good point.  People here tend to work hard and they get rewarded for it."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Oh sir, thank you but I insist.  Your boat was so good and sturdy that our ride ended up being very enjoyable."

Alex replied, "I don't think that will happen and I have an idea as to why.  I'm the one able to get through to you, right?  The others can't so maybe that affects your magic in some way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:34 am

The shapeshifter nodded and the couple continued riding through the countryside for a while. She thought of something and said, "Is there a hill or some spot we could see the whole countryside from? I would love to just sit and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scene."

The man shook his head and replied, "Nah, and I insist. I am glad you two enjoyed your ride and that is the best payment I could get, you know. You go on and enjoy your date."

Lycoris looked worried still and replied, "Maybe that's right but still...it can't be guaranteed. These dark powers inside of me-it's as though they know you're the only one who can reach out to me and they don't like you for it. They-they'll try to hurt you. They don't want you nearby..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:51 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and nodding, he replied, "Ahh yes, I can think of such a place.  Follow me."

He led the way up towards a hill that had the perfect spot for viewing the town.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, sir.  That's very kind of you and thank you for the restaurant suggestion."

He looked to Lisianthus and asked, "Are you ready to go, beautiful?"

Alex replied, "We'll figure something out.  I promise but I'm not leaving you alone.  We'll figure out a way for you to control or master these powers."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:55 am

The shapeshifter nodded and followed Matthew's lead up the hill, looking forward to seeing the spot he mentioned.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, all ready!"

She smiled happily at the man and replied, "Thank you very much, sir."

She then followed Ryan as he led the way away from the beach and to the restaurant the boat rental owner had described to them.

Lycoris wanted to protest but she knew how stubborn Alex would be. She nodded slowly although there was no optimism in her expression, and she quietly asked, "Where are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:03 am

Matthew led the way up the hill and after a bit of time, the two of them reached it.  It was a lovely patch of green grass with some flowers nearby.  From there, they could see the town from a high distance.

Ryan said, "We had so much fun that we lost track of time, didn't we, beautiful?"

Nala meowed and Ryan added, "I'm sure the restaurant will have some fish for you, Nala."

Alex replied, "I have a cabin that's between here and Lessire.  My darling and I spent some time there and it's isolated so we can stay there and not be disturbed."

(Random but I finally figured out what VN to play.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:07 am

(Coolies, what is it? xD)

The shapeshifter smiled softly as they made it uphill, as the sight was breathtaking. She commented, "This is quite beautiful. A sight that takes the breath away."

Lisianthus petted Nala's head gently and happily said, "You'll enjoy it, little girl! That kind man said that this is the best restaurant in the city so the food must be quite delicious and heh, I admit I am pretty hungry now."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "That sounds good and really, I am fine with anything. I am sorry we have to move again, Alex. I-I know you are against the idea but I just don't want anyone else to find us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:17 am

(I'm playing VOID.  You play as a guy who becomes an assassin after some tragic event happens and it has intrigue and espionage and all that.  I'd normally go for a kinetic VN but I kind of felt like going for one with multiple paths but that it wouldn't take me that long to complete so yeah.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yup, it sure does.  The air feels great here, too."

He closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh air that blew.

Nala meowed happily and Ryan said, "Yup, Nala's looking forward to it, too."

They continued to walk towards the restaurant and soon found the one that the rental owner told them about.

Alex nodded and replied, "It's ok, I understand.  I'll protect you, Lycoris, always."

He hugged Lycoris in comfort, letting her know that he would remain by her side.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:25 am

(Ahh it's my first time hearing of it but I checked on it just now and it definitely looks interesting. XD I like VNs that has a mysterious and interesting storyline to it, not just the romance the girl theme. XD)

The shapeshifter nodded and getting off her horse, she said, "Let's stay here for a while. I'd like to just sit on the grass and take in the fresh air and view."

Lisianthus followed Ryan to inside the restaurant, which was a friendly, cozy place. A waiter approached the couple and smiling at them, he said, "Good day, sir and lady. Please let me lead you to a table."

He led them to a table for two, one that was overlooking the ocean.

Lycoris returned Alex's hug tightly, wanting his warmth to engulf and surround her. She quietly said, "I can't imagine what I could have been like without you. I am sorry and thank you. Thank you for enduring all of this for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:29 am

(Same here.  It's actually been quite a while since I played a VN where there's romancing.  I've been leaning more towards story-based VNs.  XD)

Matthew got off his horse and nodding happily, he replied, "Sure, that sounds great to me."

He led the way to a nice spot of grass and took a seat, waiting for the shapeshifter to sit beside him.

Ryan gently held onto Lisianthus' arm as they followed the waiter to a table.  He looked out at the view and said,

"This is beautiful.  We have the perfect view."

Alex smiled at Lycoris and said, "I love you forever, my Lycoris.  I'll go through anything for you.  Don't ever forget that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:36 am

(I totally agree. I don't mind romance as an element in the game but not be the only and central element. XD That's probably why I didn't like Amnesia: Memories so much. xD)

The shapeshifter followed Matthew to the spot he chose and took a seat beside him. Breathing in the fresh air, she said, "This is a wonderful place, you know. I'd come and stay here all day if I could."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, certainly! We can totally see the ocean from here."

The waiter presented them with menus and noticing Nala, he said, "We have small fresh fishes for your pet, my lady. It's a cat from the human world, isn't it?"

Lycoris couldn't help but smile a bit and replied, "I never will. Thank you for everything, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:44 am

(Ahh I see.  I should get around to playing Amnesia at some point although I have quite a few VNs now that I have yet to play.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "This place makes you feel carefree, doesn't it?  And there's no one to disturb us."

Ryan looked surprised and replied, "Oh you know about cats in the human world, sir?"

Alex kissed Lycoris' cheek and replied, "I love you, my Lycoris.  I'm here for you always."

He hugged her, letting his warmth surround her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:50 am

(Ahh you can take your time until you get to it. There's no rush. I didn't end up being too fond of the game. XD)

The shapeshifter smiled and nodding, she said, "I guess it does. When I was a child, I used to like playing outdoors almost all the time. Even my mom would get a little angry at me for it sometimes. I just like the greenery and the fresh air, you know? It soothes and comforts."

The waiter smiled at Ryan and replied, "Oh I read about them in a book, sir and I am not very surprised to see one, especially that I observed that you are a human, sir. We don't get many visitors from the human world so it's a pleasure to serve you."

Lycoris returned Alex's hug tightly and for a moment, she didn't say anything, letting his warmth just comfort her. She replied softly, "I love you so much, Alex. Now and for all eternity. Please don't ever forget that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:59 am

(Ahh I see.  I'm surprised since a lot of my VN friends ended up liking it.  XD)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I know what you mean, and I imagine how cute you must have been as a little girl."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you.  Oh, do you recommend anything special for lunch?  We heard this place serves great seafood."

Alex nodded and replied, "And don't you ever forget that I love you for all eternity, my Lycoris."

His forehead gently touched Lycoris' and the two of them remained where they were.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:08 am

(Yeah, I was surprised by the good reviews it has too. XD I mean, I did end up recommending the game but there were some other reviews that were bragging about how great it is of a game and I am like, 'Did I play another game or what?' XD. I guess it's a matter of taste and I especially didn't like the main character. She was too silent and passive for my taste. XD)

The shapeshifter couldn't help but blush a little and pouting a bit, she said, "Oh flattering now? You don't even know how I look like so how could you even imagine that, huh?"

The waiter nodded happily and replied, "Oh we definitely do, sir. I know. We have a special platter that serves a mix of all kinds of seafood we have available here. Most is exclusive to the gods' world so I think it will be quite the experience for you, sir. Would you like that?"

Lycoris smiled a little more and her hands reached out to hold Alex's, enjoying the peaceful, romantic moment. As long as she had Alex by her side, she felt that she could go through anything although she was also quite worried and fearful for his well-being. 

She lovingly whispered, "I'll fight. I'll fight for you, Alex. Just for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:15 am

(I see.  Yeah, I hear you.  I prefer a stronger female MC myself.  If I get around to playing an otome and find a strong MC, I'll let you know.  XD)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Nah, I wasn't flattering.  I was simply telling the truth.  I bet you must have been a handful for Lady Penelope."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds wonderful.  What about you, beautiful?  Would you like to have it as well?"

Alex blushed and happily replied, "And I'll fight for you, my beautiful, wonderful Lycoris."

He leaned in to kiss her sweetly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:21 am

(Yup, sure, I would really appreciate that. XD)

The shapeshifter couldn't help but smile and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, I admit I was. Growing up, it was always her by my side and I might not have made things quite easy for her. My dad would visit us from time to time but she was always the one carrying all the responsibility."

She paused then turning to Matthew, she asked, "What about you? I've only met your dad. I guess your mom passed away?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, please. That sounds very delicious."

The waiter nodded happily and replied, "Right away. Please excuse me."

He took the menus then left to bring the couple's orders.

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so ardently, wrapping her arms around Alex's neck and kissing him softly, pouring all her love and feelings into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:28 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's right.  She passed away a few years ago.  She was quite sick for some time and even medicine couldn't heal her."

He smiled a bit sadly and wistfully.

After the waiter, Ryan commented, "I'm glad that owner recommended this place to us.  We get a wonderful view of the ocean and the service is great.  And I can't wait to try out the food."

Alex continued happily kissing Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments.  Once the kiss was over, he happily said,

"It's like our own paradise when it's just us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:37 am

The shapeshifter replied apologetically, "Umm I am sorry. I didn't mean to remind you of a painful memory. But I am sure she must have been quite proud of you, even if your medicine couldn't heal her."

Lisianthus grinned and replied happily, "And the best thing is the company, you know! Everything else wouldn't have been as great if you weren't here with me, you know."

Lycoris blushed deeply but nodding happily, she said, 

"It definitely is. When I am with you, everything else doesn't matter. I just want you, nothing else, no one else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:50 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, and hey, it's ok.  You know, I only want to become an even better doctor, learn more skills, spells.  I know it's not possible to cure every illness out there but I want to learn as much as possible and help many people."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Aww I definitely agree with you on that, my Sia."

Nala meowed happily and chuckling, Ryan added, "Nala seems happy to be here, too."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "And I only want you."

He then said, "How about we take a rest inside for a bit?  You must be tired."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:43 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter smiled a little and replied, "You already seem like a pretty good doctor to me. I mean, you were able to heal even me, when I thought I would never be cured.

But I understand you want to do better. You know what, after this ordeal with Lycoris is taken care of, before I leave for good, I'll make it a point to take you to the gods' world, to the healing magic department in the academy. You might learn more things there."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "She sure does. Bet you're all excited to try out the fishes, Nala?"

A little later, the waiter returned with the food and laid it out in front of the couple, hot and delicious. He also brought a small bowl of small fishes and another bowl of clean water for Nala. He smiled warmly at the couple and said, 

"Here you are. Please enjoy the meal."

He then bowed and took his leave.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, that would be nice and you should rest too. You cast quite a bit of magic, let alone the attacks I made at you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:59 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'd really love that.  Thank you.  That's very nice of you."

Nala meowed happily, eager to try out the food.  Ryan chuckled and replied, "Nala's excited and I can't blame her.  This looks great."

Alex replied, "That's true.  I did use quite a bit of magic to protect you, but you're worth it, you know."

He gently stroked Lycoris' hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: