Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:35 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Yes, I totally can't wait. And you two have been nothing but great help and support and I am forever grateful to you."

Fiona and Romeo also responded happily, with the first chirping happily while Romeo barked. Nathan bowed respectfully to Olivia and said, 

"Thank you for the wonderful day you spent with us, my lady. I hope we'll see each other again soon."

Even though Lycoris wasn't in her right state of mind, she still smiled a bit at Alex's answer. She then led the way out of the house, walking carefully but quickly as her magic guided her to where Nathan was.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:44 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Awww we're happy to be of help."

Matthew nodded and added, "And you've been making good progress getting some of your memory back."

Olivia smiled and replied, "I would like that, too.  I wish you all a good night."

She and Helena hugged each other one more time, and then Olivia waved good night to the others and entered the house.

Helena then turned to Nathan and said, "Ok, let's go back town.  We can fly there since the town will be well lit and Night should get his rest."

As Alex followed Lycoris, he was worried about what she'd do, so thinking of something, he communicated telepathically with the shapeshifter and said,

Hey, it's me.  Are you there?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:49 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes. It's not much, tiny bits and pieces, but it's progress. At least it isn't completely hopeless that I will have it back."

Nathan smiled at Helena and nodded, then a little serious, he said, "Yes, we need to go back and...well, we need to talk. Something happened early this morning and I've wanted to talk to you about it but I couldn't do so in front of your mom."

The shapeshifter received Alex's communication and replied,

I am here, Alex. Is anything the matter?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:53 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's right."

Ryan added, "And I'll keep helping you get your memories back, beautiful."

Helena looked curious and nodding, she replied, "I understand.  Well, in that case, let's hurry on back and get Night to the stables.  Then we can go back to my place and talk."

Alex replied,

Yeah.  Umm, Lycoris says that the captain is nearby and she can somehow sense and she wants revenge.

He told the shapeshifter of what happened just now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:03 am

Lisianthus smiled then looking thoughtful, she said, "So what do we do tomorrow? We should make some plans. Do we go out again?"

Nathan nodded and helped Helena on Night's back before getting on himself. He then directed Night to take to the air and fly back towards Helena's house.

The shapeshifter's eyes widened in surprise as she heard the news from Alex and she replied,

Her powers are controlling her. I doubt the Lycoris we know would act like that. Can you stop her? This can't end well. Her dark magic is only influencing her further...

Meanwhile, Lycoris was sensing Nathan's presence getting further away quickly and panicking, she said, 

"He-he is getting away. Why is he going away? I-I want to face him. I have to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:17 am

Matthew replied, "Ahh actually, I have plans to go out tomorrow with the shapeshifter.  It's been such a long time since she's just had a normal day, visiting a town and all.  I thought it'd be nice for her."

Ryan smiled and replied, "That's very thoughtful of you."

Helena held on as the party headed back to town.  She wondered what Nathan had heard but knew that it would have to wait until they were back at her place and settled.

Alex replied,

I'll try although there's only so much I can do.

He heard Lycoris' voice and said, "What?  Maybe he changed his mind about attacking you?"

(I'll be going to sleep early tonight since Folke insisted I should, so yeah, this will be my last post for tonight, but I'll try to post again tomorrow.  I'll be home all day although I have quite a bit of editing to do so yeah.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 3:31 pm

(Ahh I understand. Please rest well, phoenix. Nite, nite. ^^)

Lisianthus looked curious as she replied, "The shapeshifter is that mysterious woman sitting outside, isn't she? Can she really shapeshift? Is that why we call her that?"

She paused then said, "And yup, it's so nice of you, Matt! I bet you two are close friends?"

Nathan directed the group to go back to the stables and he directed Night to land in front of them. He helped Helena off then got off himself. He found a stablehand and smiling at him, he said,

"Hello, sir. We're back now. Could you please take Night inside and make sure he's all rested and well-fed?"

Lycoris replied with the same panic in her voice, "I don't understand. He-he wants me, doesn't he? Why can't he be brave enough and face me? Did he sense I was coming for him and he ran away? Coward. Coward..."

The dark magic around her body worsened as she felt angry and her expression darkened. It was as though Lycoris' mind was clouded and her actions controlled by it. 

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter waited for any update from Alex, worried over the situation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:08 pm

(Thanks.  I feel better now and I have a lot of editing work to do, so I can be busy with that today.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's right and well, I wouldn't call us close friends but I'd like to think that we're becoming friends.  So yeah, I'm going to take her out to town tomorrow."

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked, "In that case, what would you like to do tomorrow, beautiful?"

The stablehand bowed to Nathan and replied, "Of course, sir.  We'll take Night back to his stall and make sure he gets plenty of rest and his usual diet."

Helena smiled at Night and said, "Thank you for taking us out today, Night.  You are the pegasus ever."

Mindy purred happily.

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "Hey, maybe he realized that he'd be stupid to attack you so he ran off.  It's good for you, right?"

He then communicated with the shapeshifter and told her what had happened just now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:28 pm

(I am glad to hear that. ^^)

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and getting an impulsive idea, she looked slyly at Ryan and said, 

"Hmm I have an idea but I should ask one question first. How difficult is it to go to the gods' world? Does it require traveling for a long time or something like that?"

Night whinnied happily in response and Nathan patted his head gently, bidding him good night. Night then followed the stablehand to inside the stables to eat and rest.

Nathan then turned to Helena and said, "Okay, lead the way back home, love."

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "No, it isn't. I wanted to face him. I wanted to make him pay. He-he shouldn't have run away like that..."

The shapeshifter heard what happened from Alex and sighing inwardly, she said,

Maybe Lycoris was imagining after all? Her powers are unstable and her thoughts are clouded. I strongly doubt the captain would come all the way to attack then withdraw like that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Ryan replied, "Well, it usually requires summoning a portal.  You'd be the one to do that but since you have amnesia, it would probably be difficult to do so.  We can ask Lady Penelope to help us with that since she's been to the gods' world."

Helena nodded happily and carrying Romeo in her arms, she led the way back to her place, which wasn't far from the stables.  The roads were quieter now although there were still a few people out and about.

The group soon reached the door to Helena's place and she said,

"Home sweet home."

Alex replied,

I know.  I didn't see any trace of the captain, so your theory is a good possibility.  And now, Lycoris is saying that she wanted the captain to pay.  I'm worried.

He reached out to hug Lycoris and said, "It's ok, Lycoris.  You'll get him next time and we'll be ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Lisianthus nodded happily then said, "Okay! Then it's settled. We can make a quick visit to the gods' world, spend the day there and come back before dinner."

She looked a bit troubled then said, "But umm, who will open the portal for us on the way back? That's a problem."

Nathan smiled softly at Helena's comment and followed her inside. He then set Mindy on the ground and Fiona flew off Helena's shoulder while Romeo also started running around happily. Nathan commented,

"They are happy to be home as well."

Lycoris seemed to calm down a little as Alex hugged her and she instinctively wrapped her arms around him, as though she was unconsciously seeking his love and comfort to calm her mind. 

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then said,

I'm worried as well. Are things under control now? Did her powers try to go berserk again?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Ryan replied, "Ahh you remember that I mentioned Duchess Irene?  She could probably make a portal for us if we really need it, so that'll be taken care of."

Helena giggled and replied, "Yup, they sure are."

As the others got settled, Helena asked, "Would you like make some tea before we talk?"

Alex hugged Lycoris and rubbed her back, not saying a word.  He replied,

She seems to be calming down now.  I'll take her back inside soon and have her try to get some sleep.  But I wonder if the captain really was here?  That would be strange that he'd be in the human world, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Lisianthus' eyes lit up happily and she replied, "Yes, great! Then we have tomorrow all set!"

She looked happily at Matthew and teasingly said, "It looks like we are both going on dates tomorrow!"

Nathan shook his head and looking seriously at Helena, he said, 

"No, it's alright. I want to talk. This has been weighing on my mind since the morning but I couldn't say anything. Helena, I might have to return to my mansion."

The shapeshifter was deep in thought as she replied,

Well, unless he's still planning to hunt down Lycoris for her powers, but then...he wouldn't just withdraw like that. This isn't the captain. It doesn't make any sense. But Alex, I am having my doubts about the truth of this. I can't trust Lycoris's judgement right now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Matthew blushed and scratching the back of his head, he replied, "Ahh well, I wouldn't call it a date.  More like an outing between friends but thank you.  I'm looking forward to it."

Helena looked worried as she heard Nathan and she replied, "Why?  What happened?"

Alex replied,

What should I do?  It seems like those dark powers of hers are taking over her more.  I mean, earlier, they knocked the wind out of me although I was ok.  And she wants to destroy the generators in the devils' world.  But I assume that's her dark powers talking.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 1:22 am

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Oh ok. I wish you could come with us and I would totally set you on a proper date but that's fine. We'll save it for another time."

Nathan sighed and replied, "Earlier this morning, I received news from my soldiers. I, umm, I had soldiers stationed in the devils' world where the generators are placed. They were there to act in case Lycoris showed up and decided to sacrifice her powers.

Those soldiers were found earlier in a terrible state. Some were severely injured-apparently, under hypnosis, they attacked each other-while the rest were in a catatonic state of terror.  Apparently, Lycoris showed up and attacked."

The shapeshifter was troubled as she replied,

This isn't good. Her powers are going more and more rogue. I thought staying with you might calm things down but you say that she attacked even you. At this rate...

She wanted to say that there might be no choice but trying to sacrifice Lycoris or worse but she didn't say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 3:15 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, Sia.  That's very thoughtful of you."

Ryan gazed at Lisianthus and added, "You know, beautiful, I love spending every moment with you."

Helena confused and replied, "Wait, what?  Lycoris did that?  But how is that possible?  She doesn't have those kinds of powers, as far as I know."

She did wonder if there was more to Nathan's explanation about his soldiers being near the generators although she didn't press the issue for now.

Alex replied,

What?  What is it?

(I'm finishing up some editing so if I'm a bit late with my posts, that's why.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 am

(No problem, take your time. ^^ I took the day off work to de-stress a bit so I'll be here. XD)

Lisianthus blushed a bit and giggling a little more, she said, "Aww now Ryan is flattering me. You know, Matt, he totally knows how to attract a woman. I wonder if it's because he's such a gentleman?"

She continued giggling happily.

Nathan sighed and replied, "You underestimate Lycoris' powers. They are some of the strongest magic to have existed. But I understand your confusion. The Lycoris we've known before wouldn't have been capable of using her powers to such extent but it seems like her sister's death unleashed something within her. Even I can tell this much."

The shapeshifter sighed and replied tentatively,

If Lycoris's powers continue to get out of control and she loses herself to them...well, you know what my dad's letter said. I mean, I truly don't want to go down that road but then, would we really have a choice?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:26 am

(Well, I just finished checking over my edited file and I should do so one more time before turning it in but I'll do that either tomorrow or Monday.  So yeah, I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Oh I'm sure there's some gentleman in him."

Ryan added, "Hey, my beautiful brings that out in me."

He looked slyly at Lisianthus.

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  So, Nathan, what are you going to do once you return to the gods' world?  You're not going after Lycoris, are you?"

Alex replied,

I won't do that.  I love her too much to hurt her.  Listen, if her powers are released, that will also stop what's happening, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:32 am

(Coolies. Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus looked back slyly at Ryan and happily said, "Oh I see. So it's just me you attract, huh? No other ladies I should look out for? No competition?"

Nathan shook his head and replied, "Not really. But Helena, I can't hide here and leave my soldiers to fend off for themselves. They are putting their lives on the line for me and I am running away? I feel like such a coward. I am expecting Lycoris to try to attack again."

The shapeshifter replied,

Well, yes, if she sacrifices them to restore the devils' world and lives after it. That would need that miracle to take effect, if it's true. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:42 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Nope, you are the only one, my beautiful.  My heart, all of me belongs to you solely."

He gazed lovingly at Lisianthus.

Helena replied, "I understand but wait...  If you were going to capture Lycoris at the generators, what were you going to do with her?  I mean, you did tell me that you weren't going after her again, right?  And I have to wonder why Lycoris came to the devils' world in the first place."

Alex replied,

Ok, I see.  Then I'm just going to have to help make that miracle happen.  I won't Lycoris die.  I can't lose her.

(Random but I was wondering.  What kind of person do you think is worse?  Someone who's manipulative but at least you know from the start that they are, or someone who acts nice but uses whatever means to get their way, like turning people against you, underhanded manipulation, etc.?  In case you're wondering, there's some kind of debate going on in regards to Magical Diary: Wolf Hall, so yeah.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:00 am

(Ahh definitely the first option is better. XD At least that person is clear from the start and I can avoid them completely if they are bad people. XD)

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush deeply at Ryan's comment and shyly replied, 

"Aww now I am all flattered. See, Matt? This is what I meant. I bet my face is all red right now."

Nathan was silent for a moment then turning away from Helena, he replied quietly, 

"My soldiers acted on their own. Well, not completely so but...I-I didn't give them new orders. They still think that I want to go after Lycoris so that's why they probably tried to capture her in the devils' world. I am guessing she went there to sacrifice her powers as she wanted."

The shapeshifter couldn't help but smile a bit to herself then said,

I trust you can do that. Alex, if you need any help, let me know, ok? I am staying away just because you wanted me to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:10 am

(Yup, that's what I think, too.  I played some Wolf Hall although it isn't complete yet and I can tell you that there's definitely one person whom I'm going to avoid because I really dislike how she is.  She's acts all nice but isn't above hurting others to get her way.  Meh, and then there's this one person on the forums who's like, she's the nicest character ever, and I'm like, "Are they totally blind and just not seeing why some people don't like her?"  lol)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Well, you are definitely blushing but it's completely understandable since a handsome, wonderful man just flattered you."

Helena nodded and replied, "Oh I see and that's when Lycoris' powers must have gone out of control.  Oh no.  The poor girl.  I do understand you need to see your soldiers, Nathan, but I'm coming with you.  If Lycoris goes after you, I'll talk reason into her."

Alex replied,

I understand.  I'll contact you again with news soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:22 am

(Hmm maybe that person hasn't gotten far enough into the game to realize what kind of a character she truly is? XD)

Lisianthus laughed happily and replied, "Yup, yup, that's right! Good thing it's just Ryan flattering me. I would have been overwhelmed with happiness if you were flattering me too, Matt, heh!"

Nathan looked concerned as he turned to look at Helena and replied, 

"Helena, please reconsider that. It could become truly dangerous if Lycoris were to show up again. You heard what she did to those soldiers and I imagine she'd want to do a lot worse to me. She'll regard you as an enemy as well if she knows that you're my wife now."

The shapeshifter replied,

I'll be waiting for any updates from you. Please take care.

She then shut off the telepathy, sighing to herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:26 am

(Nah, she's played through it enough and she still defends that character.  Yeah, I think she has blinders on but yeah.  XD)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Nah, don't you worry.  Ryan would get jealous if I were to dare attempt such a move."

Ryan chuckled and added, "Yes, that's true."

Helena replied, "You're not going to face her by yourself.  You have a better chance of her standing down if I'm with you.  I can talk sense into Lycoris.  She and I were friends at one point.  She would never hurt me."

Alex then turned his attention back to Lycoris and gently asked, "Hey, are you feeling better?  Do you want to go back inside?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:33 am

(Yeah, I guess so. XD)

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Oh no, I wouldn't want a war to start over me now. I am ok with just Ryan flattering me. He's more than enough."

She winked happily at him.

Nathan sighed, seeing how determined Helena was. Well, he knew better than to try to convince her otherwise so he replied,

"I hate how stubborn you can be at times especially when it's about your safety, but alright. You'll come with me. There is another issue as well that we should take care of."

Lycoris had calmed down relatively, with her magic dissipating from around her body. Her eyes had partly returned to normal, with just a faint purple glow in them. She nodded and quietly replied, 

"Yes, we can go back inside. I-I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: