Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 7:43 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, this outfit looks very nice on you."

Ryan grinned and added, "You make the clothes look beautiful, Sia.  You should take them all."

(I'll be going to sleep in a bit so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:30 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "If my gentlemen say so, then it's agreed!"

She closed the curtains and changed back into her clothes. Taking the dresses and outfits she had tried, she smiled at the salesclerk and said, 

"Thank you very much for picking me those, miss! They look wonderful. I'll take them all."

(Should we bring back Nathan and Helena, btw? I think Nathan was supposed to meet Olivia at this point? XD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 6:01 pm

(Yup, sure.  You can figure out where Nathan and Helena left off.  XD)

The salesclerk smiled and replied, "Wonderful.  Please follow me and I can take care of your purchases."

She led the way to the cashier so that Lisianthus' new clothes would be placed in bags and the payment taken care of.  Ryan followed Lisianthus over.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 6:10 pm

(Ok. XD)

Lisianthus nodded happily and followed the salesclerk to the cashier to pay for her new clothes. She then took the bags and thanked her before returning to Ryan and Matthew. Grinning, she happily said, "That was some nice shopping. Thanks for helping me out, gentlemen."

Back at Helena's apartment, Nathan and Helena had finished having breakfast a while earlier. They were passing the time casually in the living room and Nathan said,

"Your mom should be coming over soon, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Ryan grinned and replied, "Anything for you, beautiful."

Matthew nodded and added, "No problem.  Now you have more for your wardrobe and they all look great on you.  So where to next?"

Helena nodded and replied, "That's right."

She took a breath and added, "I'm a little nervous.  I know she'll like you but considering what has happened..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then replied, 

"You should totally decide next. I mean, I already took you with me shopping and I know it's not usually the most fun thing in the world for men, heh. So you can pick what to show me for our next destination!"

Nathan scratched the back of his head and looking a little nervous himself, he replied,

"Yeah, I get what you mean. You'll tell her the whole truth, right? Umm I can't even imagine her reaction."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 7:11 pm

Matthew replied, "How about the park then?  It won't be crowded at the time and it'll be nice to be in some open space, right?"

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, that's true.  Lead the way then."

Matthew led the way while Ryan and Lisianthus followed.

Helena smiled and replied, "Yeah, I know, but I'll explain everything.  I mean, you can jump in when you feel like and I think she'll take a liking to Fiona, Romeo, and Mindy."

She looked at the three pets.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 7:19 pm

Lisianthus nodded happily and followed Matthew and Ryan as they led the way to the park. She would look around happily and comment on the sights as they walked through town. She curiously commented,

"I didn't come to this town too often, did I?"

Fiona and Romeo looked happy at Helena's comment, each expressing it in its own way. Nathan smiled a bit and replied,

"Well, I do hope things go smoothly. I'd like for your mom to accept me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Ryan replied, "Not really.  I think we came a couple of times but you've spent most of your time in the gods' world.  Before your amnesia, we were really only supposed to be here for a bit and then return."

Mindy purred and gently rubbed her head against Nathan's leg.  Helena smiled and replied,

"Me, too."

There was a knock at the door and Helena said, "That must be her now."

She approached the door and after checking, she opened it and hugged Olivia, who had indeed come to visit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Lisianthus nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. That's why being here doesn't really trigger anything. I guess the gods' world would have been the perfect spot to recall memories but no problem! We'll go there soon enough."

Looking teasingly at Matthew, she added, "We still have to find you a soulmate after all."

Nathan felt a little nervous as Olivia arrived but he only got up and stood in place, hoping that things wouldn't be too awkward.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Matthew blushed and chuckled although he didn't say anything.  The group soon made it to the park and Ryan said,

"Ahh it's so nice here and there's lots of open space and they're even selling ice cream."

Helena stepped aside to let Olivia in and after closing the door, Helena gestured to Nathan and said,

"Mom, this is Nathan.  He's been helping me to communicate with you and umm, he's also my husband."

Olivia looked surprised and replied, "Oh my.  This is quite the surprise.  It's a pleasure to meet you, Nathan."

She reached out for a handshake.

(I'll be going to work soon but I'll post again after I get back.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 11:16 pm

(Take your time. ^^)

Lisianthus took in a deep breath and smiling happily, she said,

"You're totally right. The air here is so fresh and wonderful! Oh and we should totally have some ice cream! But we can play a little before that. We should totally run around and play!"

Nathan smiled at Olivia and shook hands with her politely. He said,

"It's also quite a pleasure to meet you, my lady. Helena has spoken of you numerous times and I was looking forward to seeing you. It's my honor."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 4:20 am

(Thanks.  Back now so I'll post and then post more after I'm free.  ^^)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Ok, beautiful.  It has been a long time since I just played."

Matthew smiled, observing how carefree Lisianthus was.

Olivia smiled and replied, "Thank you.  Oh my, it sounds like a lot has happened."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true.  Why don't you and Nathan take seats in the living room and I'll prepare us some tea?"

Olivia replied, "Sure.  I want to get to know my son-in-law better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 5:29 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus grinned and she ran to a free spot in the park then placed her shopping bags under a nearby tree. Looking happily at Ryan and Matthew, she said, 

"Okay, let's start! What do you want to play? Hide and seek? Tag? Or do we race?"

She jumped up and down playfully.

Although Nathan felt a bit nervous that he would be left alone with Olivia and he would probably be asked some questions he wouldn't be able to answer, he smiled and nodding, he said,

"Same here. I'd like to get to know my mother-in-law as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 5:58 am

(Finally free now.  I'm pretty tired but I'll try to post as much as I can.  ^^)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Hmm, how about hide and seek?  Matt and I hide and you try to find us, beautiful."

Helena replied, "Great.  I'll be back in a bit."

After Helena went into the kitchen to prepare the tea, Olivia looked at Nathan and said,

"So tell me anything you wish about yourself.  You must be quite the man to have captured my daughter's heart."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:18 am

(Welcome back and no problem, take your time. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Okay, but you better hide pretty well although I'll find you all the same in the end."

She winked happily at them then closed her eyes and started counting so Ryan and Matthew would hide.

Nathan smiled at Olivia and replied, 

"Well, I'm Nathan Arundell. I'm a god as you might have noticed, my lady, and I was actually the captain of the royal guard of the queen at one point. My family is of pretty high status in the gods' world; we're the main noble family of the court."

He looked thoughtful then said, "I can answer any questions you wish to ask me as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:22 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan and Matthew nodded at each other and Ryan ran towards a group of trees clustered together to hide while Matthew ran into a bunch of bushes and crouched down low to hide himself.

Olivia looked impressed as she listened to Nathan talk a bit about his background and she replied,

"Oh my, that's impressive.  What can you tell me about your family?  Are your parents in the gods' world?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:29 am

Lisianthus finished counting and then looking around her, she saw that Ryan and Matthew were out of sight. She happily said, "Okay, I'll find you!"

She started looking around excitedly, trying to find any trace of either Ryan or Matthew.

Nathan shook his head and replied, "They both passed away some years ago. My father was a general in the army while my mother was an influential member of the royal court. I have no siblings although umm, I was married before. I had a daughter but she passed away, as did her mother."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:38 am

Ryan and Matthew both stayed in their hiding places, keeping very quiet.  Both of them were having fun, as neither of them had played like this for many years.

Olivia looked saddened and replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry.  That must have been so horrible.  You have no other relatives?  An aunt, uncle, cousin perhaps?  Helena doesn't have any other relatives except for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:45 am

Lisianthus kept looking around carefully, happily saying, "Oh you are hiding well but I'll find you all the same!"

She kept looking around and she was starting to approach Matthew's spot although she hadn't found him yet.

Nathan replied, "I do although they are a little distant. The closest thing to family of mine is my brother-in-law. He is the brother of my previous wife and he's a duke at the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:53 am

Matthew saw Lisianthus approach closer to his hiding spot but he did his best to stay very still and not make any sound, so that maybe Lisianthus wouldn't find him and look in another spot.

Olivia nodded and replied, "I see."

She looked thoughtful and asked, "If I may ask, how did you and Helena meet?"

Just then, Helena returned to the living room, carrying a tray of tea cups and a pot of tea and she happily said,

"I'm back."

Olivia smiled and replied, "Please let me help you with that, sweetie."

Helena smiled gratefully at Olivia as the two women set about pouring cups of tea, and Helena handed a cup to Nathan, saying,

"Here you are, my Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:57 am

Lisianthus continued looking around the spot where Matthew was although she wasn't able to find him yet. 

Pouting, she said, "You two sure are giving me a challenge. But I won't give up. I'll find you!"

Nathan was relieved as Helena came at Olivia's last question, as he thought she would best answer that. He took the cup of tea from her and smiling gratefully, he said, "Thanks, love."

He sipped a bit of his tea and said, "Delicious as anything you make, love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 7:03 am

Matthew grinned as he was having fun playing this game.  He still kept quiet, not wanting to reveal his exact hiding spot to Lisianthus.

Helena smiled sweetly at Nathan and then she took a seat next to Nathan, sipping her tea.  Olivia sipped her tea as well, and Helena said,

"I hope you two have been getting to know each other."

Olivia nodded and replied, "Oh yes.  Nathan is quite an interesting man.  He must be very special to have captured your heart, sweetie."

Helena gazed lovingly at Nathan and replied, "He is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 7:06 am

Lisianthus continued looking around for Matthew, not giving up and giving it her best. She was finally able to catch a glimpse of Matthew's blue hair between the bushes and grinning, she approached him quietly then happily jumped at him as she said, "Gotcha! Here you are!"

Nathan blushed slightly and smiling almost shyly, he said, 

"Nah, I'm the lucky one here. Your daughter is quite special, my lady, and one of a kind. It's like I found a most valuable treasure in her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 7:14 am

Matthew jumped out of the bushes and turning around to face Lisianthus, he said,

"Aww you found me.  You're pretty good at this."

Helena blushed deeply and observing the couple, Olivia commented,

"You two look so adorable together.  So tell me, how did you two meet?"

Helena looked at Olivia and replied, "Ahh well, it was kind of awkward but it was around the time that Nerine and I disappeared."

Helena felt sad as she remembered Nerine and what had happened to her, but she did her best to be brave and told Olivia of how she met Nathan and all that had happened up until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: