Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:28 am

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Well, I haven't met a lot of devils myself but the ones I've met, like you, have left a very wonderful impression on me.  It would be wonderful if our races would have more chances to interact."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I agree.  You can see the leaves with their vibrant colors."

Alex replied, "I'm more than sure.  I only want you here with me and even if you lose control, I'll always be here to love and protect you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:40 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well, I think more devils came to the humans' world after the war, so you might end up seeing more of us. You know, perhaps you should start studying more about devils' bodies. You might have to treat devils more frequently."

Lisianthus nodded happily and spacing out a little bit for a minute, she then said, "We had a race here before?"

Lycoris smiled a little although she looked a little worried and said, "You know, you're really stubborn. I just worry about you. I could never forgive myself if you were hurt, let alone because of me."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:54 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, that's actually a really good idea.  I may very well encounter more devils and it would be great if they had a doctor who was familiar with their physiology."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, that's right.  And umm, do you know who won?"

Alex replied, "You could hurt me all you want and I will always love and protect you.  And hey, I must be pretty strong.  I mean, your attacks haven't affected me all that much."

(Getting sleepy so I should get off for the night but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:38 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "And if you go to the gods' world to learn more about healing magic, you can learn more about gods' bodies as well. Hmm you'll become some sort of a universal doctor then, able to treat all races."

Lisianthus looked deep in thought as she tried hard to remember then she said, "Umm I think you did? You were running after me, then you caught me and we fell over together. Is that right? Heh, that sounds so cute."

Lycoris smiled softly and reaching out to caress Alex's cheek gently, she replied, "You're the strongest man ever. I have no doubt about that. But I can't help worrying. You're my whole world after all and you-you've seen what my magic did to others. I-I could never bear it if the same happened to you. I would break down completely..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "That would be amazing.  I'm guessing that there isn't a doctor in any world that can treat all races.  It'd be cool to be the first."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  No matter what happens, I'll always catch you, my Sia."

Alex gently placed his index finger on Lycoris' lips and replied, "That's not going to happen.  Our love is that strong that it can conquer anything.  I promise I can look after myself and I'll help you overcome whatever is going on with this dark magic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:05 pm

The shapeshifter smiled a little and nodding, she said, "Yeah, and you'll become worldwide famous and they'll come to you from all over the three worlds to have you treat them."

She looked up at the sky and commented, "You're pretty ambitious and a hard worker. It's admirable."

Lisianthus looked teasingly at Ryan and replied, "Aha? So if I run away right now, will you catch me again?"

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "You're right. I have to believe in our love, too. I must have faith that it is stronger than anything. I love you so much, Alex. You make me stronger and more confident."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Matthew replied, "Thanks.  I find it important to try to be the best that I can and work hard to achieve my goals.  I guess I've always been like that."

Ryan smiled slyly at Lisianthus and replied, "Oh most definitely, beautiful.  I'll always catch you."

Alex smiled and replied, "And I love you so very much, my Lycoris.  Your love gets me through anything and I only feel stronger around you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:05 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I guess we're alike on that point; we both work hard to achieve what we want, even if our goals are different. But we're persistent at least."

She took a deep breath, remembering her own goal.

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Let's see about that. Catch me if you can!"

She set Nala on ground nearby so she could watch the scene and ran away.

Lycoris hugged Alex a little closer and after a moment, she said, "Let's get some rest now. We need some peace after happened and we'll definitely need our energy later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Yes, that's true."

He lied down on the grass and gazing at the white clouds, he asked,

"Do you ever imagine the clouds as animals or other shapes?"

Nala meowed curiously and chuckling, Ryan chased after Lisianthus, determined to catch up to her.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right, my angel."

The two of them made themselves comfortable on the couch, and Alex wrapped his arms lovingly and protectively around Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:23 pm

The shapeshifter smiled a bit as she continued gazing at the sky and nodding, she said, "Yeah, pretty often, actually."

She pointed at one cloud and said, "You see, I think this one looks like a small bunny. Do you have bunnies in the human world too?"

Lisianthus saw that Ryan was chasing after her and laughing happily, she said, "I won't let you catch me this time, Ryan!"

Lycoris cuddled close to Alex, feeling warm and safe in his arms. She reached out to kiss him softly on the cheek and said, 

"See you in a bit when we wake up, Alex. I love you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yup, we do.  They're very adorable.  Some are white, while others are brown or black."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "We'll see about that, beautiful!"

He ran faster, gaining speed on Lisianthus.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I love you, too, my Lycoris.  I'll see you in a little bit."

He kissed her cheek and then closed his eyes to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 11:32 pm

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful and replied, "Oh bunnies in the gods' world are just white. We don't have that variety of colors. I would like to see a brown bunny sometime."

She paused then said, "What about you? Do you see any animals right now in the sky?"

Lisianthus observed that Ryan was almost catching up to her and she increased her speed, running a little faster. She happily said, "You have to try harder, you know! But you still won't catch me anyways!"

(I guess we can let Alex and Lycoris sleep until dinnertime when the others catch on the same time and all? XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:13 am

(Sure, sounds good.  XD)

Matthew turned his attention back to the sky and gazing at one of the clouds, he commented,

"That one kind of looks like a cat."

Ryan replied, "We'll see about that!"

He ran even faster, determined to catch up to Lisianthus and was soon within reaching distance of her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:25 am

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and cocking her head to the side curiously, she said, "I can't imagine it with you because I don't even know what a cat is. I am assuming they exist only in the human world."

Lisianthus did her best to run a little faster although she didn't get that away from Ryan. It looked like he was about to catch her so she said, "Faster, Ryan! You are getting close."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:40 am

Matthew replied, "Oh, I had no idea that cats only exist in the human world.  Well, I'll describe one to you."

He closed his eyes and described a cat to the shapeshifter.

Ryan grinned and ran even faster.  He reached out his right arm and finally caught Lisianthus' arm.  He grinned and said,

"Got you, beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:52 am

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful as she imagined what a cat was like according to Matthew's description then looking at the cloud again, she said, 

"I see what you mean now. That looks more like it."

She took a deep breath and smiling a bit, she said, "I haven't felt this relaxed in forever. Almost like a normal person."

Lisianthus laughed happily and turned around to wrap her arms around Ryan's neck. She grinned and said, "You caught me, cutie! Guess you were totally serious when you said you would always catch me."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=868
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-