Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:52 am

(Nah, not right now.  I really don't want him to make a new user profile and just have wasted money.  I feel like he should continue playing despite that I have issues with the game.  The thing is, I feel like the only way we won't have these gaming issues is if we end up playing the games that we know for certain will run fine on our comps, and of course, they're going to be way different games since we have different interests to begin with.  I am looking into getting a new comp and I'm going to talk to my dad soon.  It's just a bit awkward to raise the issue since this comp does work fine, save for the gaming issues although I could just bring up the whole Windows 7 security thing expiring within a year.  Maybe that might persuade my dad to look into getting a new comp for me.  I told all this to Folke, so I don't get why he either can't just wait or just not get bothered that I have this problem.  It doesn't bother me nearly as much.  I'm only bothered now because he's so sad about it.  :/)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'll try.  It'll definitely be a challenge but yeah, I'll do my best.  I'm taking her to town tomorrow.  I want us to get to do normal things."

Olivia nodded and replied, "That's usually the case.  People here get quite tired after a hard day's work and they just want to go home and rest.  We do have the occasional night festivals and such and people do stay up late then."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, definitely, so don't you ever worry otherwise, ok?  I insist."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 am

(Hmm well, I am sure he'll get over it? I mean, if you are ok with the issue, then it shouldn't really bother him that much. And as you said, the developers will eventually fix it and you'll be able to play normally and all. ^^)

Lady Penelope looked surprised and smiling, she said, "Really? That's so good to hear. Well, honestly, it's a surprise to me that she agreed but I am happy to hear that. Thank you so much, darling. That's really wonderful of you."

Nathan nodded in understanding and said, "I see. That's a cultural difference between here and Cephiron, I suppose, but then again, Cephiron is more of a large city than a small town so it is only natural it would be busier."

He soon finished up his dinner and waited for everyone else to finish as well.

Lycoris looked shy but smiling softly, she said, "If you say so. I really love you so much, Alex. You're the best."

She continued eating her dinner, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:19 am

(Ehh, it bothers him way more than it does me.  I feel horrible for ever bringing up the problem.  I just thought he might have encountered the same issue since I thought it might be a game problem but it seems fine for him.  He isn't letting go of it because he says he's only going to feel bad to play it if my comp has issues.  I just wish I could go back to those few hours ago and just had never said anything.  I could have made an excuse not to play the game for the time being.  But yeah, would you react the way he did if you had a bf and he told you there was an issue with the game you both had and were playing at the same time?  :/)

Matthew smiled and replied, "It's a pleasure, my lady.  It probably has been a while since she's just visited a town, hasn't it?  Just get to be a normal lady."

Helena and Olivia soon finished up their dinner as well, and Olivia replied, "Yes, that's true.  I hope you don't think small town life is boring."

She giggled a bit.

Alex soon finished his dinner, too.  Once both of them were done, he said,

"That was good and I'm so full.  How about you, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:28 am

(Nah, not at all. I would have just suggested that I put aside the game for now until his comp is fixed but without getting upset over it. I really think he, umm, gets upset over small things and all. :/)

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she said, "Yes, indeed. I can't recall the last time she did that. For the last three years, she's been the shapeshifter; a fighter woman trying to reach her goals. It's been so long since she was just Anjela, a normal lady living a normal life."

Nathan chuckled and replied, "A change of pace is necessary sometimes."

Seeing how they were all done, he got up and said, "I'll take care of the bill and be right back."

He then headed to the cashier to pay for the dinner.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Me, too. It was so delicious and I am full now as well. Thank you for the meal, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:43 am

(Yeah, exactly.  It's why he reminds me of my mom and maybe how I kind of was years ago?  I used to get upset over little things but then I put things in perspective and now I only get really upset if it's something major.  For minor things like this, I might get annoyed for a little while but then I move on.  The thing is, I actually could probably continue to play that game, even with that problem.  I would just have to be guessing quite a bit and then deal with the slowness issue but that honestly isn't a problem with me.  Truthfully, slow-running games were never an issue for me.  I only ever got worried after Folke began to bring up that it's better to have a good comp.  I do agree with him but it's hard making that argument to my dad and say, "Hey, Dad, umm, I need a new comp to be able to play my games."  lol  But yeah, I feel like the only way that we won't get this problem again (other than me getting a new comp, of course) is if we just play our own games.  Like I just stick to my TMs and VNs and he plays his other games.  The reason he's not liking that is that it'll mean we'll be very limited in games we can play together but I don't think we need to play the same games together to bond, if that makes sense.  :/)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, she really needs to have the chance just to be a normal woman, too, to get to experience normal life.  Devenshire is perfect for that."

Olivia and Helena waited along with Romeo, Fiona, and Mindy while Nathan took care of the bill.  Then they would all leave the restaurant and drop Olivia back at Matthew's house.

Alex smiled and replied, "No problem.  Let me go take care of the clean up and then we can relax, ok?"

He got up and took the dishes and went to the sink to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:49 am

(Yeah, I was about to suggest that. I mean, if your interests are different in the first place, then each one can just play the games they like and I am sure you two have other things in common other than playing the same games and all. XD)

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "I trust you, darling. You're such a kind soul to help her like that and you forever have my gratitude."

Nathan took care of the bill then returned to the others and said, "All done. We can get going now."

Lycoris nodded and waited patiently as Alex took care of the cleanup. As she waited though, she was starting to hear the same voices in her head again although she tried to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:02 am

(Yeah, exactly.  Truthfully, I just want to go back to the games I enjoy although I'm sure they'll be boring to Folke.  But they can definitely run on my comp.  And as I said, I'll talk to my dad about getting a new comp.  He might be a bit skeptical although I can bring up the Windows 7 issue and that it just might be better to get a better comp with more hard disk space, faster performance, etc.  I just wish Folke would be patient and not just throw in the towel every time there's an obstacle.  It's not like the game can't wait.  Heck, sometimes it takes me months before I finally complete a game.  Take Shovel Knight for example.  lol)

Matthew smiled and replied, "It is my pleasure, my lady.  I hope that I can help her and get her to be more open and free."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Ok, my Nathan."

She and Olivia got up from their seats and then Helena picked up Romeo in her arms.  The party then left the restaurant and headed outside to where Night was waiting.

Alex quickly finished the clean up and soon returned to Lycoris.  Unaware of Lycoris' condition, Alex asked, "Do you want to go to the living room and rest?  I can take another look at your wound although it seems to be healing up well."

(Anyway, I'm getting sleepy so I should get off for the night now.  I'll post again tomorrow, though, before I go to bed.  Thanks for hearing me rant tonight.  I still feel bad but yeah, maybe tomorrow will be better or I can just hope that when I wake up, that mistake will have never happened.  lol  Anyway, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 4:33 pm

(No problem, and I hope things work out soon and get better. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lady Penelope smiled gratefully at Matthew and soon after, Lisianthus returned, having finished cleaning up and washing the dishes. She smiled happily at the group and said, 

"All done! We can spend the evening how we wish now."

Nathan had picked Mindy in his arms and led the way back to where Night was. He helped the party on it and then got on himself. He then addressed Helena as he said, 

"You should let me know where to go from here, love, to your mom's place. I can have Night trot to there if you won't be able to tell the way from the sky."

Lycoris smiled softly at Alex and nodding, she said, "Yes, ok, please. The wound feels a lot better indeed and that pain medication definitely helped but you can have a look just in case?"

Indeed, the headache she had from the hit on her head had subsided for the most part, but her head still hurt from the voices strengthening in her mind. She was doing her best to ignore them although it was so difficult, and her eyes glowed in faint purple.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:03 pm

Ryan replied, "Then how about we hang out in the living room and talk?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "That sounds nice."

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok."

She then gave Nathan directions to where Olivia worked and lived, and as it was getting dark, she gave walking directions.

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure."

He noticed light purple glow in Lycoris' eyes although he'd figure out how to deal with it a little later.  For now, though, he led the way out of the kitchen and to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:16 pm

Lady Penelope smiled apologetically at the party and said, "I'll excuse myself. I think I'll turn in early for the night. Thank you very much for the dinner. Good night."

She curtseyed to the group then went upstairs to her room. Meanwhile, Lisianthus said, "Well, looks like it's the three of us again."

Nathan nodded in understanding and directed Night to start moving in the direction of Matthew's house, where Olivia worked and lived. As they walked, Nathan looked around and commented,

"Yeah, it sure gets a lot quieter around this time."

Lycoris followed Alex to the living room and then she took a seat at the couch. She sat still, waiting for Alex to have a look at her wound. Thankfully, it was healing alright, and the bleeding had completely stopped.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure looks like it."

Matthew added, "Let's go into the living room and then we can find something to talk about."

Olivia nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true.  Wait until you see how this town is during a festival.  It'll get very lively during the day and long into the night."

Helena added, "That's right.  Are there festivals in the gods' world, too, my Nathan?"

Alex took a seat next to Lycoris and examined her head wound.  Nodding, he happily replied,

"Yup, it looks much better.  I bandaged it well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:02 pm

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, let's go!"

She led the way happily to the living room where they could all sit and chat. After they had taken their seats, Lisianthus looked at Ryan and Matthew and said,

"Today was such a good day! I had a lot of fun and I remembered little things. It's not much yet but it's progress!"

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said, "Yes, of course. There are lots of cultural festivals and feasts and whenever there is a royal occasion to celebrate, such as the coronation day or such, there is a festival to celebrate at Cephiron. Of course, each town may have its own festivals at times."

Lycoris smiled weakly and replied, "Thanks, Alex. I am glad to hear that. Your-your loving care is sure to heal me."

She reached out to hold his hand gently, silently asking for his comfort and support, as she felt herself giving in to the voices in her mind despite how much she tried to remain in control.

Last edited by Miss Nile on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:40 pm

(O.o A part of Lisianthus' latter line is missing so I'll skip until you add it.)

Olivia nodded and replied, "Ahh I see.  I do love a fun festival."

The group continued to head towards Matthew's house, approaching the nobles' area, and it was quiet.

Alex held Lycoris' hand and gently squeezed it, silently giving her his support.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:51 pm

(Eeek, sorry about that. O.O I edited the post and added the missing part. I was too tired last night apparently. XD)

As the group went into the nobles' area and walked, Nathan continued looking around and commented,

"This is the nobles' area, isn't it?"

As they were making it closer to Matthew's home, it was familiar to him, as he had watched it for a while before he kidnapped both Nerine and Helena.

Despite that Lycoris tried to hold on and stay strong, she was truly starting to lose control. The purple light in her eyes strengthened and she started to space out. Holding her head with her other hand, she tearfully whispered,

"Stop, please...Stop. Stop. Stop."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 11:14 pm

(Ahh it's ok.  I know what that's like.  Honestly, I'm too tired since I didn't sleep well last night but I'm still going to work.)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right and I'm sure you'll get the rest of your memories back."

Matthew added, "That's right and it's good to hear you're making progress."

Helena replied, "Yup, that's right.  It's kind of obvious, isn't it?  It's a bit set apart from town and the land is well cared for."

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently said, "Lycoris, hear my voice.  I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.  Use my strength and be strong."

(I'll be going to work soon so I'll post more after I get back.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 11:31 pm

(Aww I understand. I am heading to work too in a bit so I totally know how you feel. T_T)

Lisianthus grinned and nodding, she said, "I can't wait. There is so much missing. I want to remember who I am, my family, and everything that ever happened. It's like discovering my life again and I hope it's fun!"

Nathan nodded and replied, "That's true. In the gods' world, the nobles' area of Cephiron is in the city itself but it's closer to the castle in a district of its own. How are the nobles of the town here? Are they kind and helpful to the king and queen, or do they tend to look down on other civilians? I know some are like that in the gods' world."

Lycoris weakly whispered, "I-I am trying. Help me, Alex..."

There was dark magic that suddenly formed around her body and Lycoris's expression darkened. Her resistance dying down and her eyes completely purple, she quietly said,

"He...He is nearby. I can sense his presence."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:32 am

(Back now.  Taking care of some stuff and then I'll come back when I'm free.)

Ryan and Matthew both smiled at Lisianthus, seeing how innocent and enthusiastic she was.  Ryan commented,

"It'll make sense once you get your memory back."

Olivia replied, "Most of the nobles are very kind and gracious.  The noble I work for is like that.  Very few look down on commoners but they're unwilling to adjust to change.  But they don't usually cause trouble, so the king and queen let their behavior slide."

Alex could tell that another entity had taken over Lycoris and he asked, "Who are you?  What are you doing to Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:14 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Yes and I can't wait. I mean, a lot of things are so confusing right now but once I get my memory back, all will be well, right? Heh, I bet I'll laugh over how confused I was when I couldn't remember anything!" 

Nathan nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. That's fortunate. Then again, the people in Devenshire are mostly very friendly from what I've seen so I guess the nobles are no exception."

He paused then said, "My lady, when things settle down and we are to live at my mansion, you're welcome to stay with us and retire if you wish. Your every need and wish will be answered and you don't need to work anymore."

Lycoris turned to Alex and although her eyes were purple and expression darkened, she replied in her usual tone, 

"I am Lycoris, Alex. I am alright. You don't need to worry. But we have to move. He is nearby."

She got up, preparing to head to the front door. Somehow, she had sensed Nathan's and the others' presence and it strengthened the dark magic in her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:41 am

(Thanks.  I'm done taking care of other stuff so I'm just watching a vid that Folke linked me.  I kind of don't want to game for a while after what happened yesterday although he feels bad and wants me to game.  I just think it's going to take a while before I'm emotionally ok and can game again.  :/)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Well, that is certainly a possibility."

Ryan nodded and added, "Yup, that's true."

Olivia looked surprised and replied, "Oh really?  But I wouldn't wish to trouble you with my presence.  I can certainly just get a small place for myself in town."

Helena replied, "We'd really love for you to live with us.  Nathan's place has plenty of rooms and you'd be welcome there."

Alex followed Lycoris, looking confused, and replied, "Who are you talking about?  Who's 'he'?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:52 am

(Ahh take your time and I understand. :/ I hope you feel better soon, phoenix and things are completely ok eventually. Hug)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Hehe, I can't wait. And I hope we can all head to the gods' world soon. I am sure I will remember a lot more things then." 

Nathan smiled warmly and nodding, he said, "That's true. The mansion is more than big enough for all of us and I wouldn't want our family to live apart now, right?" 

Lycoris continued walking carefully towards the door and the dark magic surrounding her body only strengthening, she replied, 

"The captain. He's nearby. I can feel it. He's come to his demise by himself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:59 am

(Thanks.  :/)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely.  I'm sure more of your memory will come back when you're in familiar surroundings."

Matthew added, "Yup, that usually ends up being the case."

Olivia smiled warmly and replied, "Awww thank you, Nathan.  I'll definitely take you up on your offer then."

The party was getting very close to Matthew's mansion and Olivia pointed to the building.

Alex replied, "Wait, you feel him?  How do you do that?  And Lycoris, what if he's not alone?  Isn't it reckless just to face him head on?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:04 am

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "Yes! I wish we could have gone right away but I don't feel it's right to leave Alex and Lycoris behind. We want them to come along too. They just need to get their troubles resolved soon and we'll all go!"

Nathan saw the building Olivia pointed to and directed Night to it, soon standing in front of it. He got off and helped Olivia and Helena off then smiling, he said, 

"Here you are, my lady. Thank you for enlightening us with your presence today. It was such a pleasure to meet and get to know you."

Lycoris replied with a blank look on her face, 

"His magic is strong. I can feel it nearby. I can take him on. You don't have to come if you don't want to but I must face him. He must be punished."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:14 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I do love your enthusiasm, beautiful.  You'll love the gods' world but it is your home, so that's no surprise."

Olivia smiled and replied, "It was a pleasure to meet you, too, Nathan, and I'm so happy that Helena has found a wonderful man in you."

Helena hugged Olivia and added, "Thanks for coming by today, Mom, and I'm happy that you like Nathan.  I just love him so much."

Alex replied, "Shouldn't we have some sort of plan?  I mean, if he's come to attack, then it would be better to be on the defense..."

He knew that some part of Lycoris wasn't acting like herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:21 am

Lisianthus replied happily, "I can't wait to see it. Heh, am I strange? I mean, it's natural to be upset that I don't remember anything but I feel like it's actually an adventure. I am getting to know the things I once knew like it's a whole new experience again!"

Nathan couldn't help but blush and a bit shyly, he said, "And I love you so much, my Helena. I am truly blessed to have a found a place in your family. Thank you."

Lycoris continued to have the same blank look but she had determination in her voice as she replied,

"I can take him on. I don't want to run away anymore. It's okay if you don't want to help. He needs to pay for everything he did to us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:27 am

Matthew happily replied, "That's a positive way of looking at things."

Ryan smiled and added, "Yup, definitely."

Helena blushed and gazed lovingly at Nathan, and Olivia happily said, "Awww you two are so happy together.  Well, I suppose I should be going in.  It was wonderful to meet you and to meet these guys, too."

She smiled at Fiona, Romeo, and Mindy, and Mindy purred happily at her.

Alex shook his head and replied, "Nah, I'll come with you.  We'll face him together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: