Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:25 am

The shapeshifter shrugged and replied, "Okay. I'll try to blend in. I admit it won't be easy but I'll try. Let me remind you that I warned you though so hey, don't complain if I am not too fun." 

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said, "Indeed. I enjoyed that visit and they are wonderful people. Devenshire is lucky to have them."

Lycoris giggled happily and stroking Alex's hair lovingly, she said, 

"I am happy, Alex. I am happy I am with you. I love you so, so very much."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "I'll be more than enough fun for the both of us."

He continued to eat his food, soon finishing up.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Oh yes, I definitely agree with you, my Nathan.  I'm happy you got to meet them."

Alex blushed deeply and replied, "And I love you so very, very much, my Lycoris.  You really are my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:37 am

The shapeshifter soon finished up as well and seeing how Matthew was done, she got up and collected the empty plates and dishes to take care of the clean up.

Nathan nodded then after a few moments, he said, "It's dinnertime. Would you like to go out to eat? Do we go to the same restaurant as before?"

Lycoris blushed deeply as well and replied, "And you are my wonderful knight."

She smiled softly and without saying anything more, she continued stroking his hair and just enjoying the time. Although it was past dinnertime, Lycoris was just satisfied spending time in Alex's company like so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:51 am

Matthew got up from his seat and approaching the shapeshifter, he said,

"Thank you for dinner.  It was delicious.  Would you like me to help with the clean up, too?"

Olivia replied, "I would like that very much and I'm sure these guys would love it, too."

She looked at Mindy, Fiona, and Romeo and Mindy purred happily.  

Helena added, "Then we can take Mom back.  It'll start to get dark after we eat and I don't want her to walk by herself then.  If that's ok?"

Alex continued to enjoy Lycoris' touch as she gently stroked his hair and realizing the time, he asked,

"Are you hungry, Lycoris?  I'm feeling better, so I can make us something.  I won't push myself, I promise."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 1:37 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied, "Alright. You can dry the dishes and plates I wash and put them away."

She put all the dirty plates and utensils in the sink and started to wash them then would put aside the clean ones for Matthew to dry.

Nathan nodded immediately and replied, "Why, of course. I wouldn't let Lady Olivia go back by herself. Well, off to have dinner then."

He directed Night to fly them to the same restaurant they had lunch at, and Romeo and Fiona looked equally excited.

Lycoris looked a bit worried but she said, "Well, ok, if you're sure. Just make us something really easy and quick to make, ok? And I'll come with you. I-I should look out for you."

She gave him a tender kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Matthew took the clean dishes from the shapeshifter and dried them and put them on the drying rack.  

Helena held on as the party flew towards the same restaurant they had dined at earlier.  Olivia looked happy, too, and couldn't wait to have dinner with her family.

Alex smiled and getting up, he replied, "I will.  I won't push myself."

He got up and helped Lycoris to her feet.  Then they walked towards the kitchen, Alex thinking of making sandwiches and juice for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm

The shapeshifter and Matthew were soon all finished cleaning up. The shapeshifter took a deep breath then said, 

"Here we are, all done. Thank you for joining me although next time, you don't need to concern yourself like this. I'll be fine."

The party soon made it at the restaurant and Nathan directed Night to land. He helped Helena and Olivia off then secured Night nearby. Afterwards, he led the way to inside the restaurant where a waiter would lead them to a table so they could have dinner together.

Lycoris followed Alex to the kitchen but unlike usual, she didn't take a seat nearby and rather stayed by Alex's side as he made preparations for dinner, standing nearby. She softly asked, 

"Is there anything I can do to help? Assist you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I know.  I can tell you're a strong woman although that doesn't mean I can't worry for my friend."

He smiled a bit at her.

A waiter soon approached the group and showed them to a table.  There were fewer people in the restaurant now than there was earlier so there was a bit more of an intimate atmosphere.  After the party was seated, the waiter handed them menus and left.

Olivia then said, "Who should choose this time?"

Alex shook his head and softly replied, "Hey, I'll be fine.  I think I'll just make some nice toasted sandwiches for dinner.  Would beef and cheese sandwiches be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:11 pm

The shapeshifter and Matthew were soon all finished cleaning up. The shapeshifter took a deep breath then said, 

"Here we are, all done. Thank you for joining me although next time, you don't need to concern yourself like this. I'll be fine."

The party soon made it at the restaurant and Nathan directed Night to land. He helped Helena and Olivia off then secured Night nearby. Afterwards, he led the way to inside the restaurant where a waiter would lead them to a table so they could have dinner together.

Lycoris followed Alex to the kitchen but unlike usual, she didn't take a seat nearby and rather stayed by Alex's side as he made preparations for dinner, standing nearby. She softly asked, 

"Is there anything I can do to help? Assist you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 8:13 pm

(O.O  I think you made the same post?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:03 pm

(O.O Sorry about that. I did make another post but apparently I pasted the previous post over it. :/)

The shapeshifter sighed and replied, "I'm alright. Really, why would you worry?"

She paused but then smiling a little bit, she said, "Thanks anyhow. You can go back to your friends now. I'll stay outside for a while then I guess I'll turn in."

Nathan looked curiously at the menu then said, "How about we try roasted chicken and baked potatoes? They sound somewhat familiar to me and I bet they are delicious?"

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Of course, that sounds great. I would love anything you make, Alex. Your cooking is outstanding."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:17 pm

(Ahh ok.  My class for today got cancelled because my student's sick so I'm here but I'll be doing some editing.  XD)

Matthew replied, "I'll go back to the others for now but hey, you're my friend, too.  Don't you forget that."

He smiled at the shapeshifter and then headed to where Lisianthus and the others were.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds yummy."

Olivia added, "Most definitely."

A waiter soon arrived at the table, placing glasses of water and asking if the party was ready to order.

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww thanks, Lycoris.  It won't take long."

He approached the icebox and took out the ingredients he would need for the sandwiches, along with a frying pan.  Then, he began to cook dinner for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:30 pm

(Ok. XD)

The shapeshifter watched as Matthew left to the others and then headed outside herself. Matthew was nice and understanding but she truly hoped that he wasn't pitying her because she told him of her backstory, as she failed to see why anyone would want to be friends with her.

Meanwhile, the others had finished eating dinner and Lisianthus was gathering the empty dishes and plates. As she saw Matthew return, she looked a bit worriedly at him and said, "Oh here you are. Where did you go? You didn't eat."

Nathan smiled at the waiter and told him of their orders, also making sure to order food for Mindy, Fiona and Romeo. The waiter left to take care of their orders.

Lycoris stood nearby as Alex made dinner for both of them, a soft, fond smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Matthew replied, "Don't worry.  I ate with the shapeshifter.  I was worried for her, so she made us both something to eat.  If you have a bit of dessert left, though, I'd be happy to have that."

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and asked, "We should have some leftovers, right?"

Helena then looked to Mindy, Fiona, and Romeo and asked, "Did you all have fun today?  And to get to fly and go to the castle?"

Mindy meowed happily, rubbing her head against Nathan's leg.

Alex finished making the sandwiches after a few minutes, keeping his word that they wouldn't take long.  He took out a couple of plates and placed them there.  Then he took out a bottle of orange juice and poured two glasses.  He finished setting everything up and taking a seat, he said,

"Dinner's ready.  I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:37 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, we do. I'll make you a plate right away!"

Lady Penelope spoke up, "Ahh I'll take care of it, dear. You're already taking care of the clean up."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That would be great, thanks."

Lady Penelope smiled and then took the leftover of the dessert and went into the kitchen to prepare a plate for Matthew.

Nathan gently petted Mindy's head while Romeo and Fiona responded happily to Helena. Nathan commented, "Sounds like they enjoyed it very much."

Lycoris took a seat across from Alex and then reached out to take a bite of her sandwich. Smiling happily, she said, 

"It's very yummy. Thank you so much, Alex. You really make the best food ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 1:18 am

As Matthew waited for Lady Penelope, he looked to Lisianthus and said, "I would have eaten dinner with you all, really, but I was worried about her."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, I get it."

Olivia giggled and replied, "Yup, definitely, and I feel so incredibly lucky to have a warm, loving family.  Such adorable pets and a very fine, handsome son-in-law."

Alex grinned and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris."

He took a bite of his sandwich and enjoyed its taste.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 1:45 am

Lisianthus smiled at Matthew and shaking her head, she said, "Hey, don't worry about it. That's really nice of you, you know. She does need someone by her side to get her out of that depressive mood she's always in."

She chuckled sheepishly and soon after, Lady Penelope returned with a plate of dessert for Matthew. She handed it to him and smiling warmly at him, she said, "Here you are, darling."

Nathan blushed and smiling at Olivia, he said, "Thank you, my lady. I feel quite honored and blessed to be with you all. I finally have a family once more."

Lycoris continued eating happily, savoring every bite and drinking a little of her juice as well. As they did, she looked a little worriedly at Alex and said,

"Do you feel ok now? A bit better? You don't feel any negative effects or such?"

She was worried that her dark magic might have hurt Alex in any way like it hurt Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:26 am

Matthew smiled warmly at Lady Penelope and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  This looks delicious."

He took his fork and began to eat happily.

Helena and Olivia both smiled at Nathan and soon after, the waiter returned with everyone's order.  He placed everything on the table and such and then bowed and left.  Olivia then said,

"Let's eat.  This looks wonderful."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I feel fine, Lycoris.  I just had the wind knocked out of me more than anything but I'm feeling much better, especially after your tending, loving care earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 4:13 am

Lady Penelope replied, "You're quite welcome, darling."

Lisianthus had gathered the dirty dishes and plates and went into the kitchen to wash them and clean up.

Nathan nodded and as the party started to eat, he began eating his food as well. Nodding in approval, he said, 

"This really does taste quite delicious."

Fiona and Romeo also started eating their dinner.

Lycoris blushed and shyly replied, "Umm I am glad to hear that. I would take care of you anytime. I would have never forgiven myself if I hurt you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 5:09 am

Ryan followed Lisianthus into the kitchen.  Meanwhile, Matthew looked to Lady Penelope and said,

"Your daughter's nice to talk to, even if she's a bit quiet."

Olivia, Helena, and Mindy began to eat, too, and Helena commented, "Yup, it sure.  My Nathan recommends the best foods."

Alex smiled and replied, "I love you, Lycoris, and I would do anything to be with you, go through anything to be with you."

(My posts might be slow btw.  Folke and I had a bit of a discussion and it turns out that Phoenix Wright has a few problems on my comp.  He's not angry at me but he wants to make a new user because he doesn't want to play it when he knows that my comp has issues with it.  I'm just crying because I feel bad that I brought up the problem I have with the game.  I mean, the devs could fix it, especially since others have reported the same problem, too.  T.T)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 5:49 am

(Ahh take your time and don't feel bad about it. :/ You were just talking with him about it so I don't see what's wrong with that. And sorry for the delay. It's busy at the pharmacy today. O.O)

Lady Penelope smiled softly at Matthew and said, 

"I am happy you two are getting to know each other. I am so grateful you went after her when she didn't want to have dinner, darling. That was so thoughtful of you."

Nathan chuckled a little and replied, "That was a lucky shot and then again, this restaurant only makes the best foods. Everything tastes delicious."

Lycoris blushed even deeper and reached out to touch Alex's hand gently. She lovingly replied, 

"And I love you. I don't deserve you. You are truly too wonderful and kind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 5:59 am

(It's ok, and I keep telling him that he shouldn't feel bad just because my comp has issues with that game.  I feel like it's all my fault because I asked him if he had that particular problem when I never should have said anything.  T.T)

Matthew smiled and replied, "It was my pleasure, my lady.  I wish your daughter could have eaten dinner with us although I can understand her reasons.  I think Sia must be confused because of her amnesia."

Mindy purred happily upon hearing Nathan's comment and giggling, Olivia replied,

"It sounds like Mindy agrees with you."

Alex gently squeezed Lycoris' hand and replied, "Hey, you're more than deserving of me, Lycoris.  I feel like I'm the one not deserving of you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:15 am

(Aww I understand. Hug )

Lady Penelope sighed and nodding, she said, "Well, she definitely is but I won't explain anything on my part, of course. I don't know how much my daughter has told you but she doesn't like the queen at all. It's a miracle they are both staying in the same place peacefully so far."

Nathan chuckled and reached out to pet Mindy's head gently. He said, "I am glad to hear that."

The party continued eating their food happily, enjoying every moment.

Lycoris shook her head immediately and replied,

"Of course not. How could you say that? I-I've been nothing but a burden and a trouble so far yet you accept me with such an open heart and love me all the same. You are ready to go through anything for me. I am blessed to have you in my life, Alex, but I wish I could return a little bit of everything you do for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:26 am

(Thanks.  I'm trying to figure out how to make him not feel bad but he's not making it easy for me.  I feel like the only way we can both enjoy our gaming experiences is if we just play the games we know for certain will work fine on our comps, even if that means we play different games.  :/)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Your daughter has told me quite a bit, so I know her story with Sia.  But Sia wouldn't know because of her memory loss.  I guess it's too painful for your daughter to be in the same room as her."

Helena and Olivia continued to eat their food as well, enjoying the meal and the company.  Helena commented,

"It sure is quieter at this time.  More people go home."

Alex replied, "But you do, Lycoris.  The way you stroked my hair earlier, your tender touches, your kisses, you do pay me back and more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:41 am

(I see. Well, if you switch to a different game for now, that might work and cheer him up?)

Lady Penelope nodded sadly and replied, "It is. I know I could be asking a lot of you, darling, and I know that you've already done us a great favor by healing her heart, but I would truly appreciate it if you could get closer to her, get her to open up, maybe by some miracle have her let go of that pain she's carrying inside."

Nathan nodded and looking thoughtful, he said, "Do people here retire early? In Cephiron, it's usually lively and busy until late at night."

Lycoris blushed deeply and replied shyly, "Really? Is-is that really enough for you? Do I pay back enough by loving you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: