Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:23 am

Ryan led the way downstairs and seeing Lisianthus, Matthew, and the shapeshifter, he said, 

"Looks like everyone's about here and Lady Penelope should be down very soon."

Matthew looked at the shapeshifter and wondered if she would refuse to eat with the others because of Lisianthus.

Helena replied, "Awww I see.  I suppose all castles look beautiful."

The queen continued to show the group the various rooms and looking to Nathan, she asked, "Is there anything in particular you wished to see, Lord Arundell?"

Alex smiled as Lycoris stroked his hair and he replied, "I love your touch, Lycoris.  It feels so soothing and calming."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:36 am

Lady Penelope arrived as if on cue and smiled happily at everyone as she said, "I am here."

As expected, the shapeshifter's demeanor changed as she found Lisianthus and she was the one who cooked too, so she said, "I don't have any appetite. I'll excuse myself."

Without saying anything else, she left the room, heading back outside.

Nathan smiled at the queen and looking thoughtful, he said, "Perhaps I could see the training arena, if the castle has one? The castle in the gods' world has such a grand arena so I am curious to see the one here."

Lycoris blushed and smiling shyly, she said, "I would gladly do that anytime. Umm do you want to rest a bit in my lap? If-if you want, I mean. I would hold you close and stroke your hair all you want."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:47 am

Matthew saw the shapeshifter leave and bowing to everyone, he said, "Please excuse me."

He followed the shapeshifter outside.

Ryan had a feeling of why the shapeshifter didn't want to eat but rather than addressing it, he said,

"Well, let's eat.  I'm starving."

The queen nodded and replied, "Certainly.  Would you like to see the indoor or outdoor training arena first?  We have two although we only use the indoor one when the weather isn't so great."

Alex nodded and replied, "I would love that very much."

He shifted his position so that his head was resting in Lycoris' lap.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:14 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus looked a bit disheartened as Matthew and the shapeshifter both left and sighed inwardly but quickly smiling to everyone else, she said, "Okay. I hope you all like the food."

The chancellor and Lady Penelope both took their seats. Although the latter wanted to go after her daughter, she saw that Matthew had already done that.

The shapeshifter went outside but hearing footsteps behind her, she turned around to see that Matthew had followed her. She turned away and said, 

"Why did you come after me? I truly lost my appetite. Go ahead and eat your dinner."

Nathan looked thoughtful then asked, "Could we see the indoor arena first, Your Majesty? In the gods' world, a training arena is mainly indoors so I suppose that's a difference."

Lycoris blushed but smiled softly as Alex rested his head in her lap, and stroked his hair ever so gently. She softly said,

"I feel like I am in heaven right now, to have you so close to me like this and be able to take care of you. I-I know it's not much; it's nothing compared to what you do for me, but I love the chance to care for you like this even if just a little bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Ryan and the others began to eat the food that Lisianthus had prepared for them.  He happily commented,

"This is delicious, beautiful.  Your cooking really is the best."

Matthew replied, "I was worried about you.  I had a feeling you'd leave and I was right.  I know you don't want to eat but maybe I can make something for you later?  I'm not much of a cook but I can make a few decent things."

The queen nodded and replied, "Yes, of course."

She led the way towards the indoor arena, which was a bit away from the main part of the castle.  The group arrived soon after, which was near the soldiers' barracks.  The indoor arena was very spacious and there were numerous equipment, like swords, bows and arrows.  The queen commented,

"This is our indoor arena.  We try to keep it clean and well-stocked."

Alex blushed and replied, "I love when you take care of me, Lycoris.  It feels wonderful.  I feel like I am in heaven with an angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Lady Penelope ate a little of her food as well and smiling gently, she said, "That's true. It's very well-cooked."

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Thanks. I am happy you like it. I did my best."

The shapeshifter sighed inwardly and replied, "I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me. I won't starve if I skip dinner and if I get too hungry, I'll make something for myself later. Don't bother yourself."

She took her seat back under the same tree.

Nathan looked around the fighting arena with admiration and nodding, he said, "Indeed, Your Majesty. It's quite large and there are plenty of weapons. I can tell it offers quite the training for the soldiers."

Lycoris blushed a bit deeper herself and smiling lovingly at Alex, she said, 

"Your words are quite sweet, you know, but I would gladly take care of you always. I wish I could do so more often. It is always you taking care and looking out for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Ryan added, "And you made plenty, too.  It's quite the treat to come back to."

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "But I want to.  Listen, I'll go back inside and eat a bit but I'm going to make something for you later."

The queen nodded and replied, "That's right.  Of course, we hope that our soldiers won't have to fight but they practice regularly in case the need arises."

Alex smiled and replied, "I love taking care of you, Lycoris.  It is an honor and pleasure for me to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Lisianthus grinned and said, "Yes. I want everyone to eat to their heart's content and if there are any leftovers, we can always have them later."

The shapeshifter replied, "Go on and as I said, just don't bother. I'm alright, really. You can forget the doctor in you a little bit when you are around me."

Nathan nodded in understanding and said, "Devenshire is a very peaceful place, Your Majesty. I can imagine you keep strong and friendly relationships with neighboring kingdoms?"

Lycoris smiled softly and continued to stroke Alex's hair gently. She shyly said, "You should let me do this more often. I-I mean, if you don't mind? It's almost as though you're my little child right now. I love you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Matthew looked a bit hurt and replied, "I wasn't speaking as a doctor but as your friend."

He got up and walked inside the house, not saying anything more.

The queen nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  We do our best to establish peaceful relations with other kingdoms and to cooperate in regards to trade and such.  It benefits everyone when we do so.  We rarely get into conflicts."

Alex chuckled softly and replied, "And I love you and I certainly wouldn't mind you treating me like this more often."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 11:36 pm

The shapeshifter noticed the hurt look on Matthew's face before he left and had it been anyone else, she wouldn't have cared. But Matthew did bother to go after her because she wouldn't eat and truly, she didn't mean to upset him.

She got up and quickly walked inside the house after him. She said,

"Hey, wait up. I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you back there. Listen, I know you're concerned and thank you but you really don't need to do that."

Nathan nodded and after a moment of thoughtful silence, he said, "Wise words, Your Majesty. I truly wish the queen of the gods' world was as wise as you are. You protect your kingdom from external threats by developing peaceful relations and you also treat your people fairly."

Lycoris looked delighted and smiled happily, continuing to stroke Alex's hair gently. As she did, she started singing softly, a quiet, romantic ballad of a woman singing adoringly of her true love, conveying her overflowing feelings for Alex through the song.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:31 am

(Back from work now.  XD)

Matthew relaxed and smiling a bit, he replied, "I know but I want to, as your friend.  And it's not like it would be any trouble for me."

Although the queen was curious about Nathan's first words, she nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  The last thing the king and I would ever wish is for this kingdom to be under attack again.  That's why we do our best to keep our people happy as well as to keep friendly ties with other kingdoms."

Helena added, "That's right and the king and queen do so much for all their people.  It's amazing.  I mean, you don't ever see anyone here who's homeless or out on the street."

Alex smiled as he listened to Lycoris sing although he didn't comment.  He wanted to enjoy the lyrics, to enjoy the sound of Lycoris' singing voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 4:09 am

(Welcome back. XD)

The shapeshifter sighed and replied, "You truly bother yourself for nothing but ok. I have another suggestion. I'll make something to eat and well, if you aren't exactly starving, you can eat with me. How about that?"

Nathan nodded and replied, "That's wonderful. It's no wonder the town is so peaceful. But excuse me, Your Majesty. You said you don't want the kingdom to be under attack again? Was it ever under attack before?"

Lycoris continued singing beautifully for a few more moments, a warm look on her face as she stroked Alex's hair lovingly. She was soon finished with the song although she didn't say anything, blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 4:17 am

(Thanks.  I'll be gaming but I'm here.  XD)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great.  I look forward to it."

He smiled happily at the shapeshifter.

The queen looked thoughtful and replied, "Not during my generation but a couple of generations before mine.  The human world used to have so many conflicts.  It's pretty common knowledge in history books.  Kings and queens had to work really hard to establish peaceful relations."

Alex smiled and said, "That was beautiful.  I love listening to your singing voice, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 4:41 am

(Take your time. XD)

The shapeshifter couldn't help but smile a bit and nodding, she said, "Okay."

She headed to the kitchen so she would make dinner for herself and Matthew, expecting him to follow.

Nathan nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. I guess that's the downside of having multiple kingdoms in one world, so that's multiple kings and queens and having to maintain peaceful relations and all."

Lycoris blushed a little deeper and replied, "I am glad to hear that. I love you so much, Alex and I like to take advantage of any chance I have to show that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 4:48 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew followed the shapeshifter to the kitchen as the latter went on to make dinner for the two of them.  He did feel a little bad that he wouldn't eat what Lisianthus had prepared but he hoped to explain it to her later.

The queen nodded and replied, "Yes, that's correct, Lord Arundell.  However, it is easier for a monarch to rule over a certain area than an entire world.  The human world is quite large, after all."

Alex blushed and replied, "And I love you so very much, Lycoris."

His right hand reached up to gently caress her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:06 am

The shapeshifter started getting out the ingredients and making preparations for dinner. As she did, she asked,

"Do you have anything in mind to eat? I don't have any ideas in my head at the moment."

Nathan nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. I definitely agree about that. The gods' world is a lot smaller and there is only one queen so things are easier on that part."

Lycoris blushed a lot deeper and giggling a bit, she said, "Do I look like a tomato right now? You're flattering me so much, you know."

She reached out to touch Alex's hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:18 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps grilled cheese sandwiches?  I have had them in a while and we could have something else along with them?"

The queen replied, "Yes, we have heard as much.  Lord Arundell, if you ever have time to drop by again sometime, I would love to hear about the gods' world.  We haven't had the honor of visiting it yet."

Alex chuckled and replied, "You look beautiful, Lycoris, no matter how red your cheeks get.  I could just be here with you all the time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Alright. I'll make grilled cheese sandwiches and fried potatoes. Maybe some pineapple juice to go along."

She started making dinner and preparing it.

Nathan smiled at the queen and replied, "Of course, Your Majesty. I would love that."

He paused then said, "Thank you for the wonderful tour, Your Majesty. We don't want to keep you any longer. I am sure you have a lot of duties to take care of."

Lycoris smiled softly and said, "Me too. I feel like I am in heaven when I am with you. You know, this is like...a forbidden wish coming true. You were such a far, faraway dream that could never come true but here you are, between my arms and with just me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:47 am

Matthew took a seat and waited while the shapeshifter made dinner for the two of them.  He was glad that she wasn't by herself and hoped that he could get her to open up more in time.

The queen smiled and replied, "It was a pleasure.  If you really must go, I understand but please feel free to come back anytime and the king and I would be delighted for all of you to dine with us sometime."

Alex replied, "That's right.  It's just the two of us in our own paradise.  I love you so much, Lycoris.  I want to be with you always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:00 am

The shapeshifter continued making dinner, which smelled delicious. About 20 minutes later, she was all finished and she plated everything for her and Matthew. She then laid everything out on the kitchen table and took a seat across from Matthew. She said, 

"All done. I hope you like my cooking. I don't cook often anymore but I think it's decent at least."

Nathan smiled gratefully and replied, "Thank you very much, Your Majesty. We'd love to accept that invitation sometime soon. Thank you for your warm welcome and your precious time."

Lycoris had a loving, warm look as she softly replied, "And I love you so much, Alex. I...I am so happy right now. There is nothing else I want in the world. I just want to be with you, take care of you and love you for eternity."

She stroked Alex's hair lovingly, her heart overflowing with happy emotions.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am

Matthew smiled and after taking a bite of his food, he commented, "This is delicious.  You cook really well and the cheese is melted just perfectly."

Helena curtseyed and replied, "Thank you so much, your majesty."

The queen smiled and replied, "You're very welcome.  I don't want it to be years before we see you again."

Olivia giggled and replied, "We'll try to visit more often."

The queen gestured to a nearby soldier and said, "Please escort our guests to their pegasus."

The soldier bowed and replied, "Of course, your majesty."

He turned to Nathan and the others and said, "Please follow me."

Alex's heart warmed upon hearing Lycoris' words and he replied, "And I want to love you for all eternity, my Lycoris.  I feel so happy, loved, and relaxed with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Good. Guess I haven't gotten too shabby."

She started eating as well but kept her hood on, as she hadn't gotten that comfortable around Matthew yet to show her face, let alone that she couldn't expect his reaction to her scars.

Nathan bowed respectfully to the queen and said, "Please excuse us, Your Majesty."

The party then followed the soldier to the stables so they could go back to Night.

Lycoris smiled softly, her heart warming up at hearing Alex's words as well. Mustering enough courage again, she leaned in for a soft, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 am

Matthew continued to eat happily, enjoying the food and the shapeshifter's company.  He commented, 

"I'm looking forward to being your tour guide tomorrow.  It's going to be fun."

The soldier continued to lead the group outside and then to the stables.  Once there, he turned to a stablehand and asked for Night to be brought out.  The stablehand quickly entered the stables and returned a minute later leading Night.  He led Night to Nathan and said,

"Here you are, sir."

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He felt happy being with Lycoris and enjoyed these moments with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 am

The shapeshifter was thoughtful as she replied, 

"It's been a very long time since I've been in any town and just did any normal activities. I think I forgot what that feels like. You'll probably find me a little boring. Are you sure you still want to do that?"

Nathan smiled at the stablehand and said, "Thank you."

He took Night then helped Helena and Olivia up on Night's back. He then got on himself and directed Night to take to the air.

Lycoris continued kissing Alex sweetly for a few more moments and after the kiss was broken, she blushed deeply and shyly said, "Umm I could start getting used to this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:02 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Definitely.  We'll just do normal activities and I'll take you to some places to eat, whatever you want to do."

As the party flew high up in the air, Olivia commented, "That was a wonderful visit and it really has been much too long."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Me, too.  I could definitely get used to kissing such a beautiful angel over and over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: