Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Matthew continued to play and every once in a while, he would cast quick glances at the shapeshifter to see her reaction.  However, as she had her hood on, he couldn't really tell if she liked his playing but he hoped that she did.

Ryan replied, "I can't say but maybe a part of her does?  She should be blaming, too, though.  I mean, I didn't stop Sia from going through with her plan.  I really thought we should have consulted the others first but then she'd think that I wasn't supporting her.

Helena replied, "You really don't like him, do you?"

Truthfully, she didn't like Duke Collins, either, especially after meeting him, but she didn't want him to get hurt.

Alex immediately hugged Lycoris and replied, "No way.  I'm never letting go of you.  I'll stay with you always.  Even if you hurt me, I will always be with you.  That's how much I love you, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 1:57 am

The shapeshifter continued to listen to Matthew as he played and she earnestly enjoyed it. She nodded her head a bit to the music as she liked the rhythm, and although her expression was unclear, it was visible she was actually enjoying herself.

Irene sighed sadly and replied, "I understand Lycoris' point of view but truthfully, she shouldn't blame either of you. If she wishes to blame someone, that could be the captain, for kidnapping Nerine in the first place. She is taking out her anger on the wrong people."

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You've seen how he is. If he had some sense in his head, he would know better than to go after a woman who doesn't like him and force her to be with him, let alone that this woman has immense powers that also happen to be unstable. And if we try to stop him, he won't be too happy. So we should just let him be, shouldn't we?"

Lycoris returned Alex's hug tightly and sighing sadly, she replied,

"I should be the happiest girl in the world to hear your words and I admit part of me is elated. But when I think of what could happen, of how things could unfold, of how I-I could actually end up hurting you..."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 2:39 am

Matthew continued to play and after a few minutes, he ended the song.  He looked over at the shapeshifter and curiously asked,

"Did you like it?"

Ryan sighed sadly and replied, "I suppose.  Well, once Sia gets all her memories back, I hope she'll find the wisdom to stay away from Lycoris for the time being.  Lycoris seems to be stable around Alex."

As Helena couldn't think of an alternative, she nodded and replied, "Yes, I suppose so and Lycoris can definitely defend herself from what I heard.  And she would definitely not be going after you, which is what I've been worried about.

Ok, hopefully, we can get some peace after this."

Alex gently placed his index finger over Lycoris' lips and said,

"Hey, I love you and I want to be with you always.  I'm with you, here and now and forever.  So don't you worry or think about anything else, ok?"

(I'm back obviously but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post today.  One of the VN devs asked me to listen to some VA auditions, as she wants to hear my opinion on who would be the best fit for certain characters and all since I've edited enough of the script now to figure out how the characters should sound.  Hopefully, I'll be able to make a post or two before I go to sleep, though.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 3:22 am

(No problem. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and smiling a bit, she replied, "I did. Not too shabby. It was pretty nice actually, despite a few mess ups here and there. With a little more practice, I think you can eventually play perfectly."

Irene nodded slowly and then thoughtfully replied, "That shapeshifter was with you in the human world, wasn't she? Doesn't she want to sacrifice Lycoris' powers now?"

Nathan nodded and replied, "We still have to be wary but this will diverge Lycoris' attention away from us for the time being. At the very least, it will buy us time to prepare in case she tries to come after us eventually.'

Lycoris sighed sadly but smiling a bit, she replied shyly, "You love me that much, don't you? So much that you're ignoring your own safety and comfort for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 4:44 am

(All done with the work I had to do now.  I feel like gaming for a bit but I'll check in as much as I can before I go to sleep.  Oh, and I'm going to go see Endgame tomorrow morning.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks.  I know I'm a little rusty.  I only play as a hobby, but you should hear Bryan play sometime.  He's amazing at it."

Ryan replied, "I did see her but I didn't get the impression that she wanted to go after Lycoris' powers anymore.  Well, she hasn't acted like she wants them.  I think Nerine's death has affected us all."

Helena replied, "Yes, I suppose you're right.  I guess I kept thinking that Lycoris was this defenseless person who couldn't fight but that's not the case anymore."

Alex replied, "As long as I'm with you and I can love you forever, then I will be the happiest man ever.  All I care about is being with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 4:58 am

(Ahh coolies. Tell me what you think when you watch it and all. XD)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "You're pretty good for playing as a hobby. And hey, it's not like a music expert or anything. I like music though and I appreciate a nice piece when I listen to it, so I appreciated yours just now."

Irene nodded in understanding and replied, "This comes off as a surprise but I suppose it's good for Lycoris. I only mention it because I remember she was willing to sacrifice her powers to the devils' world willingly. I wonder if she will still go through that even if the shapeshifter doesn't force her to."

Nathan shook his head and replied, "That's true. The girl might have been defenseless and never really used her powers when I went after her before, but after what happened to her sister, that changed. She doesn't seem to hold back anymore."

He turned to look at his injured soldiers and biting his lower lip, he said, "Just look at what she's done."

Lycoris couldn't help but smile softly and she reached out to hug Alex tightly. She murmured,

"I really don't deserve you. You're the most wonderful and kindest man ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 6:41 am

(Will do.  XD)

Matthew replied, "Thank you.  I'm glad you liked it.  Would you like me to play something else for you?"

Ryan replied, "Out of curiosity, what would happen if Lycoris decides not to sacrifice her powers?  I mean, what would happen to the devils' world?"

Helena nodded sadly and didn't say anything.  She understood how Nathan felt and why he felt the way he did about Lycoris.  She decided not to say anything more on the matter.

Alex blushed and replied, "And you are the most wonderful, loving, and kindest ever.  I feel like I'm the one who doesn't deserve you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 7:17 am

The shapeshifter shrugged and replied, "Well, if you'd like to, I wouldn't mind listening to something else. I don't have any preferences so you can play whatever you feel like."

Irene sighed and after a moment of silence, she said, "The devils' world has already withered enough. Its life force is completely depleted, and most of its people left to live either here or in the human world. The rumors say that it might cease to exist at one point if it's not saved but I am not completely sure about that."

Nathan talked to the healer at the infirmary about the soldiers' condition, which was pretty bad. He told the healer to hold nothing back to save them, no matter the cost.

Turning his attention back to Helena, he said, "Well, we should go to the living room and see that duke again. You don't have to accompany me if you don't want to though. That man is incredibly rude."

Lycoris shook her head immediately and replied, "Of course not. You deserve all the good and happiness in the world, Alex. You know, I am starting to think you're an angel in the disguise of a human. You're so kind and so wonderful, so supportive. True traits of a true angel."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, let's see."

He looked thoughtful and then began to play a slow, soothing ballad piece.

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Wow, I had no idea it was so bad.  But poor Lycoris.  She shouldn't have to take on such a responsibility, even lose her life over such a thing."

Helena replied, "No, it's ok.  I'll try not to talk to him while I'm with you although if he dares insults you, I can't really promise I won't stay quiet then."

She smiled a bit slyly.

Alex blushed deeply and replied, "Awww Lycoris, I feel like you're the one sweet talking to me.  I know how you must feel."

(This will be my last post for tonight and I'll probably post sometime tomorrow after I get back from the movie.  Nite, nite, Love.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 2:41 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The shapeshifter listened to Matthew as he played the ballad piece, taking in and appreciating the music. She couldn't help but take a deep sigh, feeling a bit sentimental as the ballad reminded her of her husband and of how she hadn't avenged him yet.

Irene nodded and replied, "You're right but if you think about it, it's the reason why Lycoris is alive in the first place. The king of the devils' world saved her life and fused her with Nerine back then just for this very purpose. It's the sole reason for her existence."

Nathan couldn't help but chuckle a bit and looking back slyly at Helena, he replied, 

"Heh, I feel both loved and protected, you know. Don't worry though, love. I won't let him cross the line this time."

He offered his arm to Helena then led the way to the living room where Duke Collins was waiting.

Lycoris shook her head with a tender smile and replied, "I meant every word, you know. You can't imagine what you mean to me, Alex. You are my whole world. Just sitting with you like this and just talking with you is like having a piece of heaven in my hands."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:06 pm

(Just got back from the movie and it was great.  Very Happy )

Matthew continued to play, unaware of the shapeshifter's mood as he did so.  He felt relaxed, doing something that felt normal.

Ryan replied, "Yes, you're right.  I wonder if Lycoris feels any resentment about it, though?  I mean, if I knew that my sole existence was to end up sacrificing it, I might be a little angry."

Helena happily held onto Nathan's arm and walked with him as they headed to the living room to meet with Duke Collins.  She hoped that he could conclude his business with him quickly so that Duke Collins would leave them alone.

Alex happily replied, "I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm with you.  You really are an angel, here to love me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:28 pm

(Glad you enjoyed it. Very Happy)

The shapeshifter continued listening to Matthew, eventually taking a breath and composing herself. She enjoyed the piece and more so because it moved her, admiring Matthew's performance.

Irene nodded and replied, "I'd be quite understanding if that's the case. You'd know better how she feels about it though since you were closer to her and all. I got the feeling she quite cooperative with the shapeshifter when she wanted to sacrifice her, however."

Nathan and Helena soon made it at the living room where Duke Collins was waiting. Raising his eyebrow, he said, "I've been waiting long enough. Oh and you still brought the human girl."

Nathan glared at him and replied, "Cut it out. I'll give you a talisman that can help you detect Lycoris' powers when you are in the human world. Her powers are quite easy to find anyhow, given their nature."

Lycoris smiled happily and she reached out to hug Alex tightly, enjoying to be just close to him and spend time with him like this. If only time could stop and their problems could be all solved. Then she could look forward to a long, happy life with the person she loved the most.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:38 pm

(Thanks.  I want to give spoilers but I should probably reserve them for PM since some of the fans are kind of crazy about people not giving spoilers.  lol)

Matthew continued to play for a few more minutes and then he finished the piece.  He took a breath and looking at the shapeshifter, he asked,

"How did you like it?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah.  Well, after all this, I highly doubt that Lycoris wants to sacrifice her powers.  Losing Nerine may have been too much."

Helena was worried about Lycoris but seeing the injured soldiers, she had a feeling that Lycoris could hold her own.  She only wished she had some way to warn her.

Alex returned the hug, holding Lycoris in his arms and just enjoying the moment with her.  It was just the two of them in their own world, at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:11 am

(Yup and I kind of understand. The movie is pretty great on its own but if I knew what would happen beforehand, it takes away a lot of the fun. XD)

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and replied, "I liked this one a lot. Not sure if it's a personal preference or if you performed better this time, but I enjoyed it nevertheless."

Irene nodded and replied, "That's true. And I don't think Alex would bear to lose Lycoris after losing Nerine. I don't know how he is faring currently but to receive another blow like that would surely break him."

Duke Collins smirked and replied, "Perfect. Hand me that right away. I need to find my lovely Lycoris as soon as possible."

Nathan rolled his eyes but then he nodded and a soft blue light started to emit from his hand, summoning a beautiful amulet. He handed it to the duke and said, "Here. You better return it when you are done with your business."

As the time passed and the couple spent it on each other's company, Lycoris thought about something and said,

"Alex, do you think it would be wiser to wait for the captain to attack us, or do we start the attack on him first?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:44 am

(That's true.  XD)

Matthew replied, "I'm glad you liked it."

He then said, "Do you want to continue the rest of the tour?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I agree.  I'm sure all he wants now is to protect Lycoris."

Helena looked curiously at the amulet, knowing that this was how he found Lycoris in the first place.  She remained by Nathan's side, quietly taking all she heard in.

Alex was surprised by Lycoris' question but he replied, "Well, it depends if that's still his intent.  We don't really know that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:25 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure."

She got up and waited for Matthew to do the same then lead the way to continue their tour.

Irene nodded and replied, "That's right especially if that captain will still want to go after her. I don't think he's so kind as to hold back just because of what happened to Nerine."

Duke Collins took the amulet eagerly and replied, "This will help me find her right away?"

Nathan nodded and said, "Yes, it will. Just think of her when you are in the human world and concentrate your magic on the amulet. It will lead you to her."

Duke Collins smirked and replied, "Perfect. What was the name of that town she was at again?"

Nathan took a breath and after a second, he replied, "Devenshire. She's most likely there."

Lycoris looked a bit hurt and quietly replied, "But-but he was here last night. I am sure of it. I-I could sense his presence. You...you don't believe me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:24 am

Matthew got up and the two of them left the room, resuming the tour.  There were still some more classrooms as well as a practice room for concerts.

Ryan replied, "Exactly.  I can't think of anyone better than Alex to protect Lycoris.  He won't let her out of his sights."

Helena instinctively squeezed Nathan's arm a little tighter, as she was scared for Lycoris.  But she had to hope that Lycoris would be able to defend herself.

Alex gently held Lycoris' shoulders and replied, "Hey, of course I believe you.  I just don't know why he was nearby last night.  He would have attacked, right?  But he didn't.  And it's not like we have an army with us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:57 am

The shapeshifter continued looking around with Matthew, genuinely interested in the surroundings. Part of her actually wished for a moment that she could enroll in such a place and learn how to become a violinist for real, but she quickly brushed away that thought.

Irene nodded and after a moment of silence, she said, "Is it me or is Lisianthus taking longer than she should? Shouldn't she have returned by now?"

Nathan felt Helena squeeze his arm and he gently touched her hand, silently comforting her. Duke Collins got up and smirking, he said, 

"This is perfect. I will find her easily now. Looks like you were good for something after all, Nathan. You know what-I'll let you keep my soldiers. I have more than enough for my needs anyways but it looks like you might need protection, heh."

He smirked with a sinister expression at his last comment.

Lycoris replied quietly, "I-I know what you mean but maybe he was making sure of our location and wanted to prepare beforehand? He couldn't detect my presence when I was hidden back at Ryan's house. And-and he knows the extent of my powers so he wouldn't take that lightly. He-he'll show up again, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 4:56 am

(I'm here although I have to give a heads up that I'm going to be VERY slow in posting.  I'm trying to beat the last remaining levels in the game I'm playing but the AI is being such a (putting expletive word here lol) and I'm getting kind of ticked and I don't want to risk my comp suddenly shutting down so yeah.  :/)

As Matthew continued the tour, he asked, "In the gods' world, is there such a place like this, where students can learn music?"

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Yes, you're right.  I'll go check on her."

He got up to find Lisianthus.

Helena simply raised an eyebrow, as she thought that Duke Collins was arrogant in assuming that he wouldn't need protection.

Alex replied, "Well, we should be prepared for any threats, that's for sure.  What do you want to do if they come here?  How should we fight them off?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:15 am

(No problem. Take your time. ^^)

The shapeshifter shook her head and replied, "No. There are musicians in the gods' world of course but most of them self-learn. There is no school for teaching music back there. Everyone is so focused on magic that they tend to forget other aspects of life as it seems."

Lisianthus was somewhere in the gardens but she was doing perfectly fine. She was laughing happily actually, talking with one of the soldiers. It was the same soldier who had accompanied her when she was on her quest to get back her throne from the chancellor, the same one who had confessed romantic feelings to her way back but of course, she couldn't remember that.

Nathan raised an eyebrow as well but he calmly replied, "Yeah, alright. Whatever. I guess we'll see which one of us will need protection."

Duke Collins rolled his eyes and said, "Well, excuse me. I have more important things to take care of now."

He then left the room, heading to outside to leave the mansion eagerly.

Lycoris replied, "Umm I don't really have a plan but I will certainly fend them off. I know I can. Although knowing the captain, he'll come prepared with a lot of soldiers and I am worried they could hurt you. What-what if I attack him first, instead of being on the defense?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 am

(Thanks for understanding.  ^^)

Matthew couldn't help but smile and reply, "It's the opposite here.  Since most people don't possess magic, any who do pretty much self-learn or learn from masters while those gifted with music talent go to a school like this."

Ryan looked around for Lisianthus and finally found her talking to one of the soldiers.  He furrowed his eyebrows and approaching her, he said,

"Hey, Sia.  Duchess Irene and I were wondering where you were."

After Duke Collins left, Helena rolled her eyes and said,

"Geez, that man sucks all the happiness from a room."

Alex replied, "Hey, you know I can defend myself, too.  I do have magic also and I'm good with a sword.  So we'll protect each other, right?  I mean, I've seen what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:39 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I see. Well, both worlds should totally trade talents. You send the humans who wish learn magic there and they send gods who wish to learn music here. Good idea, right? Have there been any gods or devils here before?"

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and smiling happily at him, she said, "Oh hey, Ryan. Sorry about that. I guess I lost track of time, hehe."

She turned to the soldier and happily said, "Oh this is Trent. He's one of the soldiers but he's really great company."

Trent smiled at Ryan a bit and replied, "Hello, sir. We've met before in fact although you might not remember me."

Nathan couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Helena's comment and replied, "Yeah, he's not too fun to be around. And you can imagine that he's supposedly the closest family I have."

He paused then a bit seriously, he said, "Well, he'll surely have it coming at him. I don't think Lycoris will go easy on him."

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Yes, I just remembered that you have magic too. It almost slipped my mind. You were pretty strong when you fought my other self way back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 6:00 am

(Sorry if I've kind of been in a bad mood.  It's the game I'm playing and I've been getting spam calls today.  Fortunately, at least I finally figured out how to block them on my smartphone but yeah, they really don't help.)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "There have been a few, here and there, although it's quite rare.  We mostly see humans here."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see.  Yes, Sia does have lots of soldiers, so forgive me if I don't quite remember you."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  He's surely not going to get her by himself or is he really that stupid?"

Alex replied, "Yup, that's right and my magic is pretty strong so I can help you, right?  We'll fight together and have each other's back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 6:18 am

(It's okay, I understand. ^^ I hope you are able to beat that difficult level. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I see. Have you encountered any yourself? Devils or gods, as patients?"

Trent smiled at Ryan and replied, "It's alright. Her Majesty doesn't remember me either but she told me about her situation so I understand."

Lisianthus looked happily at Trent and said, "You're quite fun to have around, Trent. I am sure you were one of my special soldiers when I had my memory."

Nathan replied, "He's that stupid actually or rather, he just doesn't know what's waiting for him. It's crazy but I think he actually believes she'll throw himself in his arms once he goes to her. According to what he claims, she was hiding at his mansion for a while before and that's when they got engaged."

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "You're totally right. We'll protect each other. Then in that case, should we wait until he shows up again, or do we take him by surprise? Attack him when he's not expecting us?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 6:33 am

(Thanks.  It's really hard honestly.  :/)

Matthew replied, "Not really.  Most of my patients are humans although I have studied a little of devil and god physiology.  I feel like I should study more, though."

Ryan was a bit wary of where this conversation was going, so he turned to Lisianthus and said, 

"Sia, Duchess Irene wants to talk to us so I hope it's ok if we excuse ourselves."

Helena raised an eyebrow and replied, "Uhh seriously?  Then if that were true, I doubt Lycoris would have run away from his mansion.  I don't know much about what happened to her but this is what I heard."

Alex replied, "Let's do both.  Well, I mean, first, let's prepare for him attacking us, so we can be ready to defend and attack back.  Then we can come up with a plan to go after him.  How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: