Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 7:40 am

(Yeah, I'm kind of thinking that way.  I definitely would hold off if I know there's going to an update to improve it but that's not looking to be the case.  I just kind of feel like I'm letting myself down but yeah.  :/)

Matthew replied, "Well, it is ice.  It's not supposed to be easy to move on it.  You should use your momentum to push yourself forward."

He demonstrated what he meant.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Well, let's just walk around for a while and if anything catches your eye, you just say the word."

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She just felt so happy being with Nathan and could never get tired of being with him.

Alex replied, "You wanted to take her away by force and she said no.  You're the one who's causing her stress.  Leave and she'll calm down."

(Ok, I should get off for the night and go to sleep now, especially since I have work tomorrow and all, but I'll post again before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 4:41 pm

(Nite, nite, and sorry again for not being able to post much today. The pharmacy was unusually busy for today and I had a lot of work to do in the morning and all. ^^; )

The shapeshifter carefully watched as Matthew demonstrated how to properly move on the ice and after taking a breath, she tried to move again while imitating him. Things were a bit smoother this time and she was able to move with a little more ease. She said, "Well, this is a bit better."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Sounds great! Lead the way."

Nathan continued kissing Helena for a few more sweet moments then after the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly at her and said, "I love you forever, my Helena."

Duke Collins replied furiously, "I am not leaving without her and you have no right to stand between me and her! If you don't get out of the way right away, I won't hesitate to hurt you."

Without waiting for a response, he cast another spell, this time summoning a flock of ice hawks and directing them to attack Alex.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 5:51 pm

(It's ok.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "That's good.  Very good.  Let's move a little more now but I'll keep holding your hands."

Ryan happily offered Lisianthus his arm and then they walked around in Cephiron.  He just let Lisianthus look around the various buildings and shops and such.  He knew it was unlikely that anyone would recognize her in the city but he still had to keep vigilant.

Helena happily replied, "And I love you forever, my Nathan."

Mindy approached the couple and she meowed at them.  Helena giggled and said,

"Aww it looks like Mindy wants your attention, too."

In response, Alex cast multiple fireballs towards the ice hawks, continuing to do his best to protect Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:14 pm

(Thanks. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and she followed Matthew as he moved a little more on the ice, holding to his hands. She was moving a little bit more easily but quite slowly, as she still felt quite slippery.

Lisianthus looked around happily and excitedly as she looked around the city and thankfully, no one recognized her. Looking curiously at Ryan, she said, "Where did we have our first date?"

Nathan chuckled happily and after picking up Mindy in his arms, he said, "Looks like I have to be careful and give away my attention fairly so my ladies don't feel jealous."

Meanwhile, Fiona and Romeo approached the couple as well and Romeo barked happily at Helena and wagged his tail, wanting her to play with him.

Duke Collins continued summoning the ice hawks at Alex for a little while but after he had summoned enough to keep Alex distracted for a little bit, he cast another spell to create ice under Lycoris' feet and controlled the ice so it would move her towards him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:51 pm

Matthew continued to hold onto the shapeshifter's hands and nodding, he replied,

"You're doing it.  Take your time.  Remember to keep your balance."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, we went to various places here.  Ahh I know.  How about the theater?  We were actually roleplaying at the time."

Helena giggled and picking up Romeo in her arms, she said,

"Awww Romeo wants me to play with him, too.  How are you guys enjoying this place?"

Alex frowned as he saw what Duke Collins was trying to do, and he had no choice but to keep up his protective shield around Lycoris so that Duke Collins couldn't move her very far.  He looked at her and said,

"Lycoris, you have to snap out of it.  He's going to separate us and force you against your will. Is that what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 11:18 pm

The shapeshifter nodded slowly and continued skating carefully, gradually gaining more confidence and her movements becoming smoother. Nodding, she said, "Yes, I think I am getting the hang of it. It's all about balance in the end."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that sounds awesome! I want to see the theater and perhaps remember what we roleplayed at the time."

Romeo barked happily in response and his tail was wagging happily. Meanwhile, Fiona chirped and flew around the couple, also expressing that she was quite satisfied with the space. 

Although Lycoris didn't respond, her expression was slowly becoming more focused although not in the usual Lycoris' manner at all, but rather a darker, more malicious one. The dark magic around her body was also getting stronger.

Duke Collins saw that Alex's shield was getting in his way and as he made various attacks at it to try to break it, he said,

"See? She isn't resisting. Maybe you should let her go after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 3:27 am

(Back from work.  I'll post now and try to post when I can.  I'm going to take care of some stuff before I go to sleep.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yup, that's right.  You're doing great."

He continued to hold onto the shapeshifter's hands and said, "When you feel ready, I'll let go of your hands and you can try skating by yourself."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Ok then.  The theater we go."

He happily held onto Lisianthus' arm and led the way towards the theater building.

Helena smiled and replied, "Aww you guys look so happy and that makes me happy, too.  I want us all to spend lots of time together."

Alex replied, "Wow, you must really be that stupid.  Just because Lycoris isn't saying anything doesn't mean she wants to go with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:46 am

(Welcome back and no problem. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and after a moment, she said, "Okay, you can let go now. I think I got the hang of it."

Lisianthus looked around happily as Ryan led the way to the theater, holding Nala in her arms. She commented,

"The city is so beautiful and it feels familiar too although I haven't remembered anything in particular yet."

Nathan chuckled happily and replied, "I am happy for all of you as well. You're my family now so as long as you are all satisfied, there is nothing more I would want." 

Duke Collins frowned and replied, "She would resist at least if she didn't want to come along, wouldn't she? But here she is, she'll come to me and she isn't even saying anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:12 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and slowly, he let go of the shapeshifter's hands.  He stayed nearby in case his help was needed.

Ryan replied, "It'll take time but I think you'll eventually remember."

The two of them continued to walk and soon, they arrived in front of the theater building.  He happily said,

"Let's go inside, shall we?"

Helena smiled fondly and replied, "Nathan sure is the best, isn't he?"

Mindy meowed happily in reply.

Alex replied, "You really are stupid.  If you just took a look at her for a second, you'd see that something is wrong with her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:42 am

The shapeshifter felt a little unbalanced as Matthew let go of her hands but she did her best to stay composed. She was having some difficulty although she was trying not to show it.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, it looks really magnificent from outside! I can't wait to see its inside."

She followed Ryan to inside the theater, observing everything with awe in her eyes.

Nathan chuckled happily and the party continued enjoying their time like so in the gardens, enjoying each other's company.

(Ahh maybe we can leave Helena and Nathan aside for a bit until there is something interesting on their side again? XD)

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and looking more carefully at Lycoris, he started observing that maybe something looked changed and wrong.

He didn't have much time to think over it, though, as Lycoris seemed to suddenly snap out of her daze and a dark magic cloud was summoned from her hands, surrounding Duke Collins and as though it was suffocating him. He growled and groaned in pain. Smiling calmly, she smirked and said, 

"Maybe you can see that something is different now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:42 am

(Ahh sure, I'm cool with leaving Nathan and Helena aside for now.  XD)

Matthew watched closely as the shapeshifter attempted to skate on the ice.  He knew that it would be difficult for anyone beginning and stood nearby in case she needed help.

Ryan led the way inside the theater building and fortunately, it was empty.  He looked around and said,

"Does this place bring back any memories?"

Alex let go of the shield, as he could see that Lycoris' dark powers were taking over.  He said,

"Lycoris, I think he'll get the point now and leave you be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 7:03 am

(Ok. XD)

The shapeshifter continued to skate for a bit more on her own but her balance didn't seem to get any better. Although she tried so hard to stay in control, she couldn't help it for long and ended up slipping, her feet giving away.

Lisianthus looked around inside the theater and after a few moments, she smiled a little and nodding, she said, 

"A little. I was showing you around the city when we first came here, right? And then we roleplayed. Was it Romeo and Juliet we played then?"

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows and not letting go of Duke Collins, she replied without looking at Alex,

"Not that easily. He has to be taught a lesson for trying to make me do something I don't want."

She continued controlling her dark magic cloud around the duke, making it all the more agonizing. He growled in pain and out of breath, he murmured, "What's wrong with you? You-you shouldn't treat me like this. I love you, my Lycoris, what are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 7:42 am

Matthew saw the shapeshifter slipping and reflexively, he caught her hands.  Then he said,

"Ok, let's take it slow.  I know it can be very difficult."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We were like actors right up on the stage.  Do you want to go up?"

Alex felt conflicted on whether to interfere.  On one hand, he disliked how Duke Collins had barged in, thinking he could have his way.  On the other hand, though, he felt that no one deserved what was happening to him now.  Alex looked to Duke Collins and said,

"See?  I told you.  You should have left Lycoris alone.  She's not in a good place and it's obvious."

(This will be my last post for the night.  I'll probably get in a post or two in the morning although I have to go out earlier tomorrow so yeah.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 3:47 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter was blushing in embarrassment but nodding, she replied, "Umm yeah, it sure can. I thought I was getting the hang of it but I still can't balance myself quite well."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, please! I have a feeling if I explore more, I'll remember more things."

She happily ran up the stage, waiting for Ryan to follow.

Duke Collins couldn't respond at this point as Lycoris was going further with her spell, but with the most strength he could manage, he was able to cast a spell, a sudden frost attack at Lycoris. It took her by surprise and it hit her, pushing her backwards as she cried in pain, breaking her spell and letting go of Duke Collins, who panted as he was freed from her hold.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:57 pm

Matthew replied, "It's ok.  Everyone who first starts skating will struggle for a while, but I know you'll get it.  Just keep holding onto me."

Ryan took the lead as they headed up to the stage.  Once they were there, he looked happily at Lisianthus and asked,

"So, what do you think?"

Alex immediately rushed to Lycoris and wrapping his arms around her, he asked,

"Lycoris, are you ok?  I can take you away from here if you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:17 pm

The shapeshifter sighed inwardly but nodding, she said, "I hope you are right. This won't be very fun if I keep slipping. But I'll do my best. It's a challenge of some sorts."

She held to Matthew's hands and tried again to skate more steadily.

Lisianthus smiled happily at Ryan and replied, "It's beautiful and I can remember being here before. We were just friends at that time, right? But I was having a lot of fun spending my time with you."

Lycoris groaned a little in pain but the purple glow in her eyes only grew stronger. As she tried to stand to her feet, she angrily replied, 

"No. He has to pay. For trespassing on us and trying to hurt us. I'll make sure to teach him a lesson."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "That's right and I know you'll overcome this challenge."

He kept holding onto the shapeshifter's hands to help her stay balanced.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We had a wonderful time here."

Alex replied, "I understand, Lycoris.  I really do.  But I think he's learned his lesson, haven't you?"

He looked at Duke Collins.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:30 pm

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and nodding, she took a deep breath and gave it all another try. She skated carefully, trying to keep herself balanced while relaxing at the same time, and her skating got a little bit smoother.

Lisianthus grinned and nodding happily, she said, "I can tell that we did."

She continued enjoying the inside of the theater for a few more moments then feeling satisfied, she happily said, "Okay, let's go! There is still a lot more to see, right?"

Duke Collins was taking his breath but frowning, he angrily replied, "What are you talking about? I demand to understand what's happening. But it doesn't matter. I am not leaving without Lycoris."

Lycoris had risen to her feet and just had a cold look on her face as she planned how to hurt Duke Collins next.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:42 am

(Back from work.  I'll post now and once I'm free, I'll post more.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and nodding, he said, "Yup, you're getting better.  I'll keep holding onto you until you tell me to let go."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true."

He gently held Lisianthus' arm and led the way out of the theater building and back outside.

Alex replied, "Seriously, you need to leave if you value your life.  If what just happened isn't proof of that, I don't know what to say."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 5:35 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and nodding, she continued skating and she was gradually getting better. She nodded and said, "Okay, you can let go this time. I can balance myself better now."

Lisianthus held Ryan's arm happily and as they walked through the city, she remembered something and happily said, "Let's go to the beach! We shared our first kiss there, right?"

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and replied, "Value my life? What, are you two planning on killing me?"

Lycoris smirked and coldly said, "Alex, stop telling him to leave. I won't let him. I'll make him pay dearly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 5:58 am

(Thanks and I'm free now.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and slowly, he let go of the shapeshifter's hands.  However, he stayed nearby in case the shapeshifter needed his help.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "That's a wonderful idea.  I was thinking of the beach as well.  Let's go."

Alex replied, "I know he deserves it.  He's a total jerk but you shouldn't kill him.  You just want him to leave you alone, right?"

He looked at Lycoris, hoping that his words would get through to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:06 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

The shapeshifter skated and this time, she definitely did better and was able to keep her balance and glide on the ice smoothly. Smiling, she said, 

"Umm this is actually fun now that I got the hang of it a bit more."

Lisianthus nodded happily and held Ryan's arm happily as he led the way to the beach. She took a deep breath and happily said, "Why can't it be just me and you always? No castle, no queen, nothing of that."

Lycoris kept her smirk and replied, "Oh don't worry. I won't kill him. But I'll make him suffer completely. I'll make him wish that I kill him."

She cast another spell and another cloud of dark magic surrounded the duke and he yelled in pain as the magic seemed to pierce through him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:12 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew grinned and replied, "It's fun, isn't it?"

His feet glided on the ice although he took it slow.

Ryan smiled and replied, "I would like that indeed.  You know, I never cared about you being a queen or anything like that.  I love you because of who you are."

Alex looked on in worry and replied, "Lycoris, wait.  Is this what you really want?  I know he's a moron and everything but still.  This isn't you.  You wouldn't hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:21 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yes, it is. Umm thanks for bringing me here. Yeah, I actually had a wish before to just visit an ice rink and just watch people skating. I didn't even imagine to skate myself. So yeah, thanks."

She smiled gratefully and genuinely, although she knew that Matthew might not see it.

Lisianthus blushed and looking slyly at Ryan, she said, "Really? So if I am no longer a queen, you will love me still all the same?"

Lycoris turned to Alex and looking coldly at him, she replied, "I hurt those who hurt me. Be it him or anyone else. I won't be weak anymore. I won't let people hurt me and stand by and watch. I'll avenge myself quite well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:40 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "You're welcome.  I'm glad and in a way, this was your idea.  I hadn't even thought of the skating rink until you mentioned it."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I don't care about your title.  I just love you."

Alex replied, "I know you're more than capable of defending yourself, Lycoris.  Even this idiot can see that now.  Let's just make him promise not to go after you anymore and this can stop, ok?"

(If I'm slow in posting, it's because I'm gaming so yeah.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: