Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:48 am

(No problem. XD)

The shapeshifter replied, "Yeah, well, you're right about that but still. And you taught me how to skate now too. I owe you quite a bit now."

Lisianthus blushed even deeper then laughing happily, she said, "Oh I wish we could just elope together. Forget anyone, anything and just think of us. Can't we do that?"

Lycoris continued to give Alex a cold look and frowning a bit, she said, "I won't stop. I won't hold back anymore."

She put even more strength into her spell and Duke Collins yelled louder in agony.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:52 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew shook his head and happily replied, "You don't owe me anything.  I'm happy to do this as your friend, and as long as I have your friendship, that's more than enough to make me happy."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I wish we could do that, beautiful.  I really do.  I would be more than happy to whisk you away, get married, and just have it be us."

Nala meowed and chuckling, Ryan added, "Yes, Nala, you're included, too."

Worried, Alex rushed to Lycoris and wrapped his arms around her.  He said,

"Lycoris, please stop.  I know how much this man has hurt you, but look at him.  He's definitely learned his lesson."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:01 am

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment and then said, "You humans must value friendship very highly for you to say that. But thank you. I value your friendship as well and I am glad that you see me in a friendly light in the first place."

Lisianthus giggled happily and petted Nala's head gently, then looking thoughtful, she said, "Don't I have any family member I could hand the throne to? I don't want to be a queen. I just want to have fun and live freely."

Lycoris was only getting frustrated by Alex's words and the dark magic around her body getting stronger, she said, 

"Enough of this. I won't hold back. If you'd rather stand on his side, do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:13 am

Matthew replied, "You are my friend, and I'm just happy to see you happy."

Ryan smiled a little wistfully and replied, "Well, you're an only child and both your parents passed away.  I don't know of any relatives you have that you could pass the throne, too.  But you know, let's not think about that.  Let's go to the beach and have fun."

Alex empathically replied, "I'm on your side always, Lycoris, which is why I know this isn't you.  The Lycoris I know would never want to hurt anyone, and I know how much you've been hurt.  I love you, and that's why I'm telling you this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:21 am

The shapeshifter smiled a little and nodded without saying anything. She continued skating and her skating got a little faster as she felt more confident.

Lisianthus looked sad for a moment but then smiling, she nodded and replied, "Yeah, you're right. Let's just have fun and enjoy the alone time we have while we can."

Lycoris replied coldly, "Forget the Lycoris you know. I changed. I am no longer weak. I will hurt those who hurt me, and I won't have mercy on anyone anymore."

She extended her hand in Duke Collins' direction and cast another spell. The dark magic cloud dissipated but his eyes widened in terror and he fell to his knees, panting and murmuring, "What-what is this? What are you doing? Stop it. Stop."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:46 am

In turn, Matthew skated faster, too, and he enjoyed feeling the ice beneath his feet as he did so.  Although he couldn't see the shapeshifter's face, he could tell that she was having a lot of fun.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yes, and you can just be Sia.  Well, I've always seen as you as Sia, the woman I fell in love with."

Alex said, "Lycoris, I never thought of you as weak, even before you wielded his power.  And look, he wants you to stop.  He's clearly learned his lesson.  I'm sure he'll stay far away and never bother you again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:51 am

The shapeshifter continued skating beside Matthew and at this point, she was able to do so at a medium speed steadily. She turned to Matthew and smiling, she said, "I don't think I did anything this fun in a very, very long time."

Lisianthus blushed again and looking down shyly, she replied, "Oh my, you sure know how to make a woman blush, Ryan. Do you still love me so much even when I don't remember our love?"

Lycoris smirked and replied, "Why? Why make him go away? We can take him as our captive, you know. He found us somehow and we must know how he did so. Meanwhile, we can always make him suffer."

Duke Collins had fallen silent although he had a horrified look on his face-his state was quite similar to Nathan's soldiers.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:20 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Same here.  I've been focused on work and other things, so I really should take more time to have fun, too."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I do, my beautiful Sia.  No matter if you have your memories or not, I'll always love you."

Alex did acknowledge that Lycoris had a point.  Turning to Duke Collins, he asked,

"So how did you find us?"

(Getting quite late here so I should get some sleep now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 5:02 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I guess it takes a lot of work to be a doctor and a healer in the same time, let alone be such a good one. You put your studies above anything else, don't you?"

Lisianthus blushed even deeper and stopped walking. She looked shyly at Ryan but then gazing happily at him, she leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss.

Duke Collins was already falling deep under Lycoris' terrifying spell, but as he could barely make Alex's voice, he weakly replied,

"Nathan...he helped me. I asked him to help me find her so he did. Now stop this. What's she doing to me? Stop..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 5:40 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I worked very hard to be the best doctor and healer.  I hardly ever take breaks for myself.  I guess that's not healthy."

Ryan was surprised but happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms gently around Lisianthus' body and enjoying the moment.

As Alex had no idea that the captain was Nathan, he was confused but he could tell that Duke Collins was telling the truth.  Figuring out how to stop Lycoris, he faced her and quickly leaned in to kiss her, hoping that the emotional action would get her to stop.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:32 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "It's definitely not healthy but then again, I am not one to take breaks myself so I understand. Maybe it's because you don't seem to have other distractions in life, other than your studies? I mean, before we all show up, it sounds like all your friends were away, you have no siblings and you live alone with your dad, and you are single. Am I right?"

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a few more moments until the kiss was eventually broken. She was blushing happily as she gazed him at him and said, "You say such sweet things that I don't know what to say in response and I can only kiss you."

(Ahh Alex should know actually, from the time the others found out about Nathan's background and his motives and all. XD)

Lycoris was surprised as she suddenly felt Alex kiss her. The gesture seemed to get through although it was as though there was a conflict inside her, and her eyes alternated quickly between blue and the purple glow while the dark magic around her body seemed suddenly unstable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:16 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I guess, in a way, you're in a similar situation as I am?"

Ryan blushed and replied, "Well, I mean every word I say.  You are my one true love, my soul mate.  My world revolves around you."

(Ahh ok, sorry about that.  It's morning here and I'm quite sleepy so yeah.  XD)

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris, hoping that the action would have the usual Lycoris break out.  Despite that he disliked Duke Collins, he didn't want to see him suffer anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:46 pm

The shapeshifter nodded thoughtfully and replied, "I suppose. I had no friends either and I only have my mom. I may not have any studies to take care of but I certainly have a certain goal that I forget anything else for. So yes, I suppose our situations are actually quite similar."

Lisianthus blushed even deeper if that was possible and shyly, she replied, "I am lucky to have you, Ryan. I don't have my memories but I'll say this. I-I love you. I know my mind doesn't remember it but my heart is so sure of it."

(No problem, I totally understand. XD)

Lycoris looked to be struggling for a few moments but eventually, the purple glow in her eyes became a little weaker and her usual soft looks were returning. However, as though her dark powers were desperately trying to suck her back, she suddenly released a powerful surge of dark magic right at Alex, directly attacking him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "True, but it's nice to take time out like this.  Just to relax and not think of anything else."

Ryan blushed and replied, "I think that our feelings never change, no matter what happens to the rest of us.  I know that I love you forever, Sia."

Alex screamed in pain as the dark magic attacked him and he said,

"Lycoris, I know you're in there.  Please, stop this.  This isn't you.  I love you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:59 am

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then she quietly said, "Maybe but I can't really do that. I can't completely relax at times. Even now, I can't say I am letting go and not thinking of anything else. My mind never rests."

Lisianthus gazed fondly at Ryan for a few moments then happily said, "Well, let's make this our special date! We'll remember all the fun times we had before!"

Lycoris continued to struggle, the dark magic around her body quite unstable as she fought to be free and her dark powers tried to take over. There were tears in her eyes but yet another powerful surge of dark magic was released from her at Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 3:11 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I can understand why, but it's good to take the time to relax every once in a while."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that's a wonderful idea."

The two of them continued to head to the beach.

Alex screamed as another surge of dark magic hit him but he hung on.  He wasn't going to let go of Lycoris.  He just looked lovingly at her and said,

"No matter what happens, please always remember that I love you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 3:35 am

The shapeshifter nodded and didn't say anything more for a while. A random thought crossing her mind, she looked at Matthew and said, "Devenshire has a countryside, doesn't it? Could we go see it after lunch maybe?"

Lisianthus followed Ryan happily and after a little while, the couple soon made it at the beach. It wasn't too crowded, thankfully, as the weather was getting a little bit colder, although the sun was still shining brightly on the ocean. 

Lisianthus looked happily at the sight and said, "This is so very beautiful!"

As Alex continued to hang on to her, his words finally reached out and Lycoris' magic seemed to calm down. She wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and only confusedly whispered, "Alex...?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:17 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds wonderful.  The countryside is very nice.  We could rent a couple of horses and go riding."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, the beach sure is nice.  Do you want to rent a boat?  Although I am a little worried about Nala.  Cats don't tend to like water."

Nala meowed curiously at Ryan's comment.

Alex breathed a sigh of relief as he heard Lycoris' voice and smiling, he said,

"Hey, Lycoris, welcome back."

(I'll be gaming so I might be really slow in posting.  Oh and I also got some potential exciting news.  For one of the VNs I'm editing, the dev is highly considering recruiting my help for writing one of the paths.  I think she's a bit understaffed and she'd rather just hire within rather than hire another person.  I told her that I have some writing experience and I'm familiar with the VN by now so I can give it a shot.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:24 am

(No problem and woot, that would be really awesome. Very Happy I would totally purchase that game and play it just to read the route you'd write. XD)

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "I'd like that. It's been a long time since I've just been to a quiet, peaceful countryside so yes, it would be nice."

Lisianthus looked down at Nala worriedly and replied, "You don't like water, little kitty? I'll hold you very close and I will make sure water doesn't get to you. How about it?"

Lycoris was disoriented for a moment but then as the events of the past few minutes came back to her and she realized what happened, she replied sadly,

"I lost control again. It-it was worse than every time, wasn't it? I am sorry. I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:36 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew happily replied, "It looks like our afternoon is set then.  In the meantime, how about we skate here for a little longer and then we can decide where to have lunch?"

Nala meowed happily and cuddled very close to Lisianthus' body.  Ryan chuckled and replied,

"I think Nala is saying she's ok with that plan."

Alex gently hugged Lycoris and replied, "Shhh, it's ok.  It's not your fault.  You couldn't help it.  I know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:41 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "You'll decide but it will be my treat. The least I can do for you being quite nice to me today."

She continued skating a little more by Matthew's side, admitting inwardly that she was enjoying herself.

Lisianthus giggled happily then looking at Ryan, she said, "Then let's go rent a nice boat and enjoy the ocean up close!"

Lycoris returned Alex's hug tightly although she sadly replied, "But I hurt you again, didn't I? And I hurt the duke. I-I didn't mean to. I was angry at him but I didn't want to hurt him like that. I am sorry. I am very sorry. I am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:02 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Well, if you insist.  I'll think a bit on what we can have today."

He continued to skate by the shapeshifter's side, enjoying the morning with her.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "You got it, beautiful."

The couple had arrived at the beach and Ryan approached the boat rental place to rent a boat.

Alex nodded and replied, "It's ok, Lycoris.  It's really ok.  I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone.  You are so wonderful, so kind."

He continued to hug Lycoris, comforting and soothing her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:36 am

The shapeshifter continued skating by Matthew's side and thoughtfully, she said, "You know, you would really find your place in the gods' world. There, magic is everything but imagine you introduce yourself as a powerful healer and a doctor in the same time. They'd be awed by you."

Lisianthus followed Ryan happily to the boat rental place. The man in charge saw the couple approaching and smiling warmly at them, he said, "Hey, sweethearts. You care for a romantic ride today?"

Lycoris held on to Alex although she couldn't believe in his words anymore, not after what she committed a little ago. But she said, "Are you badly hurt? Did I injure you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:47 am

Matthew looked curiously at the shapeshifter and replied, "Really?  I suppose my talents make me unusual since most people would only choose to be a doctor or a healer.  But I learned to combine both skills although I studied very hard to do so."

Ryan smiled warmly back at the man and replied, "Yes, sir.  We'd like to rent one of your boats and go out for a ride on the ocean.  The weather is quite wonderful today."

Alex shook his head and replied, "I'm ok, Lycoris, really, I am.  I'd go through anything for you.  But you're ok now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:56 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I can tell but yes, you would be quite the case. While gods depend on magic for nearly everything, the act of practicing medicine isn't really popular and no one is good at it there. If we get the chance to, I'll take you to the magic academy in Cephiron. There's a whole healing magic department there."

The man replied warmly, "Aye, it definitely is, young man. A wonderful boat coming up right away."

He prepared one of the boats then helped Ryan and Lisianthus get on so they could go on their romantic ride.

Lycoris replied, "I-I can still hear the voices in the background of my head but they aren't strong enough to distract my thoughts. I am not worried about myself but I don't want to lose control like that again. And-and how is the duke? I can't hear his voice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: