Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 5:19 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus focused her gaze after a few moments and smiling softly at Ryan, she said, "Umm you confessed to me on a high tower? There were fireworks, and the sky was beautiful...Were we in the gods' world?"

The shapeshifter nodded sadly and after a moment of silence, she quietly said, "After she was killed, I expected Alex to be enraged at the captain. To want to go after him and avenge her. I've been in his shoes; I know the pain. Yet he didn't react like that at all and I don't know how he can do that, to just let go."

Nathan looked thoughtful then replied, "Well, in that case, I would like that. Should we land near the castle and try to ask to see them?"

(Hmm this reminds me that Bryan and Rosaline are supposedly at Devenshire's castle. I wonder if they'd meet? XD)

Lycoris nodded and slowly replied, "Y-Yes, it-it's the only way. And I'll feel better. It will take away some of the incredible anger I feel at my dad. He-he deserves it."

Although her tone was usual, her words still seemed as though she was influenced somehow, or as though she was repeating words she had heard before.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that's right.  You remember."

He hugged Lisianthus, feeling happy that more of her memories were coming back.

Matthew replied, "Well, people react to grief in different ways.  Some get angry while others become incredibly sad.  Alex reacted like the latter, correct?"

(That's a good question.  XD)

Olivia nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'll introduce our group once we're at the entrance."

Helena added, "It would be nice to visit the castle again."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, we'll do that but you need to get better first.  You did have that head injury, after all.  Then I'll help you destroy the generators."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 pm

Lisianthus returned the hug warmly and smiling softly, she said, "Yes, I do. My memories will come back. I guess I love you too much to forget you."

She giggled happily then looking teasingly at Ryan, she said, "Were you worried I could fall for another man because I don't have my memory and all?"

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yes. It took him to see Nerine's spirit to believe she's gone although it helped him in some ways as well. But I guess I still don't understand. Doesn't he feel any desire to avenge her? Doesn't that same fire burn inside him?"

Nathan smiled and nodded, then directed Night to land carefully near the castle gates. Once on land, he got off and helped Olivia and Helena off as well.

Lycoris nodded slowly and after a moment of silence, she hugged Alex close to her chest and sadly said, "I am so sorry. Please don't hide it from me if you're badly hurt. Please. I can't bear to lose you. You're everything to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Ryan looked slyly at Lisianthus and replied, "Perhaps but then that would just mean I'd have to work all the harder to win back your love.  You're worth it, beautiful."

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I suppose you should ask him but since I know Alex, he wouldn't want revenge, even for something so terrible.  He has a very kind heart and he wouldn't want others to suffer."

Once Olivia and Helena got off of Night, the party approached the castle gates.  A couple of guards stopped then and said,

"Hello.  May I ask as to your business here?"

Olivia smiled and said, "Yes, of course.  We're here to see the king and queen if they have the time.  I'm Olivia Carter.  My husband, Lieutenant James Carter, used to be a soldier here."

One of the guards nodded and replied, "All right.  I will let the king and queen know.  Please wait here."

The guard then went into the castle to find the king and queen while the other guard remained behind.

Alex replied, "I'm ok and you are everything to me, too.  I'm just more winded than anything else.  Some rest and I'll be good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Lisianthus blushed but she giggled happily, feeling flattered by Ryan's words and love. She reached out to give him a kiss on the cheek then shyly said, "I should totally go start on making that big dinner I promised everyone. Will you accompany me or shall I give you a test of how much you'll miss me when I am away?"

The shapeshifter frowned a little to herself and quietly replied, "It has nothing to do with kindness."

She sighed a little in frustration but said nothing more, as she thought she didn't need to explain herself if Matthew wouldn't understand.

Nathan waited patiently with Olivia and Helena while the soldier informed the king and queen that they wished to see them.

Lycoris couldn't help but look worried all the same but she nodded and gently said, "Ok but let me know if anything hurts? I-I could contact Matthew and ask him to come take a look at you? Although he's inside that barrier and I wouldn't reach him..."

She looked a bit troubled, worrying all the same about Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Ryan chuckled and replied, "That certainly would be a test but I'd love to accompany, if you wouldn't mind.  I wonder what you'll cook for dinner."

Matthew looked curiously at the shapeshifter and said, "Explain it to me then.  Get me to understand.  I was only saying about Alex since I know him but each person, each situation is different."

The guard soon returned and looking at Olivia, he said,

"Madam, the king and queen would be delighted to see you and your party.  Please follow me, and we'll drop by the stables and place your pegasus in the royal stables."

Alex replied, "Well, it is possible to make telepathic communication since Ryan let down the barrier just enough for that.  But I'm ok, I promise.  Just stay by my side, please?  I'll worry if you aren't here with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Let's leave that as a surprise! Come on now, I should get started!"

She held his hand and excitedly pulled him up so they could head to the kitchen to start dinner.

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "It's hard to explain what can only be felt. I suffered the same loss Alex did and the desire for revenge inside hasn't calmed down for years, not for a bit. Am I strange? Was I supposed to watch the person I loved get mercilessly killed and simply forgive? Is that what's normal?"

She did her best to stay composed although her voice was inadvertently emotional.

Nathan smiled at the guard and said, "That's thoughtful of you. Thank you."

He followed the party as they made their way to inside, directly Night along.

Lycoris nodded right away and holding Alex in her arms gently, she lovingly replied, "I am not going anywhere. I want to be nowhere but by your side. I-I'll push away my feelings of guilt and fear if that's what you want. If you want me with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:58 pm

Ryan happily held onto Lisianthus' hand and followed her to the kitchen, as he couldn't wait to find out what she'd make for dinner.

Matthew replied, "Well, everyone has different reactions.  Your reaction is normal, too, but so is Alex's.  It also depends on how we've grown up.  Hey, I can get why you'd want revenge.  You've never gotten closure, have you?"

The guard continued to lead the way and then they arrived at the stables.  He directed a stablehand to lead Night to an empty stall for some rest and the stablehand went to do so.  Then the guard continued to lead the party towards the castle, heading inside.

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "I always want you with me, Lycoris.  I can't bear to be apart from you ever.  Please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:10 pm

Lisianthus happily led the way to the kitchen and there, she looked at Ryan and said, "Okay, time to start working! You can sit right there on that chair and cheer me on, sir."

She winked happily at him then started getting out ingredients to make a delicious meal.

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then quietly replied, "No. I can't move on. That night, I lost everything. She took away my whole life mercilessly. So I became determined to take away hers as well."

Nathan continued following the party as they all heard inside the castle. He was curious to meet the king and queen as he heard a lot about them from Helena and they were only good things.

Lycoris returned the hug tightly, her heart touched by Alex's words. She couldn't help but tear up as she replied,

"You're so wonderful and kind, Alex. Despite all the pain and trouble I cause you, you still love me so much. And I-I love you too. I love you much more than you can ever imagine. You're the most wonderful man ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 am

(Back from work now.  XD)

Ryan grinned and sat in the chair that Lisianthus directed him to.  He gazed on happily while Lisianthus began to cook dinner.

Matthew furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "I see.  Just out of curiosity, if Sia were to suddenly change..I mean, once her memory returns and she's the way she is now, what would you do?"

The guard continued to lead the group inside the castle and finally to the throne room.  There, the king and queen sat and the guard bowed to them and said,

"Your majesties, Ms. Olivia Carter and company."

Olivia curtseyed to the king and queen and said, "Thank you for seeing us.  This is my daughter, Helena.  It's been many years, I know."

Helena curtseyed and the queen commented, "Oh my.  Little Helena is definitely a woman."

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "And you are the most wonderful woman ever.  I'd go through anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:20 am

(Welcome back. XD)

Lisianthus started cooking dinner, and decided to make classic gazed ham, along with cheese scalloped potatoes and vegetable saute. She also prepared an apple pie for dessert, and orange juice to have with dinner.

The shapeshifter frowned and replied, "So what if she changes? Will that atone for what she did to me? It doesn't change anything."

She paused then sighing, she said, "It's ok, you know. I don't expect you to understand. You've only seen her nice, lovely side so whatever I say, it will be hard for you to imagine she could be otherwise."

Nathan bowed respectfully to the king and queen although he didn't say anything, as he waited for Olivia to introduce him before he would speak up.

Lycoris smiled softly despite her tears and lovingly said, "You must be how Heavens make up everything for me. Despite all that I've been through, you are here, and you support me so much. I could never be sad as long as you are with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:42 am

(Thanks.  I'll be gaming but I'm here.  XD)

Ryan took a whiff of the food that Lisianthus prepared and he commented, "It smells delicious.  I can't wait."

Matthew replied, "I do believe you despite that I haven't seen this other side of Sia.  I guess I'm just trying to understand from all perspectives."

Olivia then gestured towards Nathan and said, "And this Lord Nathan Arundell.  He is a noble from the gods' world."

The king smiled to Nathan and said, "Welcome to our kingdom, young man.  It's a pleasure to have visitors."

Alex smiled softly and reaching up to caress Lycoris' cheek, he said,

"I love you so much, Lycoris, and I always will.  My feelings for you will never change."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:56 am

(No problem. XD) 

Lisianthus grinned happily at Ryan and said, "Oh you should totally look forward to it. I am making the best dinner ever! I'm putting my whole heart and love into it."

She winked happily at him.

The shapeshifter replied, "Let's say she had her reasons to frame my husband for killing the king. I don't buy but I'll go along. What justifies that she sends soldiers to burn down his house and kill his family?"

Nathan bowed to the king and smiling, he said, "Thank you, Your Majesty. It's my honor to be here. I've heard only the most wonderful things about Your Majesties."

Lycoris blushed and overwhelmed by her feelings, she gently cupped Alex's chin and leaned in to give him a sweet, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan grinned and replied, "I can tell and I can't wait to eat it."

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I can't think of a good reason."

He knew of stories when royalty went to extremes to get rid of any rebellions and such although he found it hard to believe that Lisianthus would be capable of such action.

The king replied, "Thank you, Lord Arundell."

The queen added, "How long have you been here?  And how are you finding our kingdom so far?"

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He held onto Lycoris, wanting to enjoy this moment of being with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 am

Lisianthus continued making the dinner preparations, soon finishing up. Everything was plated and it looked and smelled quite delicious.

She said, "I am all done! Now we just need to get everyone and we can all eat together."

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then sadly said, "You know, if I hadn't lost my baby, I wouldn't have gone after her. I would have had the strength to go on, take care of my child...But she took that away too. How can I forgive her?"

Nathan replied to the queen, "I've been here for a few days so far, Your Majesty. It's a lovely kingdom. I can see that you take such great care of it. The people are friendly and the town is very beautiful."

Lycoris continued kissing Alex lovingly for a few more moments, pouring all her passion into it. The kiss was eventually broken and blushing deeply, she shyly said, 

"Umm I-I wasn't too bold just now, right? Sorry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:29 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "That's right.  Why don't I go get everyone while you finish setting up the table?  Sound ok?"

Matthew nodded sadly and replied, "I understand.  That must be so hard.  I can't imagine the pain you must be carrying inside."

The queen smiled and replied, "I am happy to hear that."

Helena added, "Umm, your majesties?  Nathan and I just got married so he's my husband."

The queen gasped in delight and said, "Oh how wonderful!  I'm so happy for you two."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Not at all, Lycoris, but feel free to be as bold with me as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:38 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Okay, sounds great. Be quick, ok? I don't want the food to cool down."

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then took a deep sigh and composing herself, she said, "Nevermind. It's not like me to rant but it was just brought up. Sorry about that."

Nathan smiled gratefully at the king and queen and replied, "Thank you, Your Majesties. I'm quite lucky to have met Helena. She is a treasure of a kind."

He turned to gaze fondly at Helena.

Lycoris blushed even deeper and replied shyly, "If you like it like that, ok."

She smiled a bit then said, "Do I get you anything? You-you're probably hungry? I-I wish I could make us something. Umm is there no place nearby we could buy any ready-made food from or something? I could go on my own."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:50 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Ok, you got it."

He got up and went upstairs first to find Lady Penelope and the chancellor to let them know that dinner was ready.

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Hey, it's ok.  I'm glad you confided in me about that."

He reached out to touch her hands.

Helena gazed lovingly at Nathan and chuckling, the king said,

"Ahh young love."

The queen smiled at the king and said, "Would you all like a tour of the castle?"

Alex replied, "I don't want you to trouble yourself, Lycoris.  I'm feeling better.  I can make us some sandwiches.  They're quick and won't take long to make."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 am

Lady Penelope was in her room, resting for a while while the chancellor was in the library as usual, reading quietly.

The shapeshifter smiled a little to Matthew although she wasn't sure he would see it, but she said with gratitude in her voice,

"Well, you are a good listener. Is that part of being a doctor?"

Nathan replied, "I would actually like that very much, if Helena and Lady Olivia don't mind."

Lycoris looked worried, however and replied, "But I want you to take it easy. I-I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me. And it-it only gets worse every time. I don't mind to go get us something if it is nearby. I-I'll manage my way around."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:18 am

Ryan first knocked on the door, waiting for a sign to enter the room, so that he could let Lady Penelope know that dinner was ready.

Matthew smiled and replied, "It kind of goes with the territory but yup, I suppose I've learned to be a good listener.  You know, you can talk to me whenever you want.  I'll listen."

Helena replied, "I'd love that.  I haven't been here for so long.  I wonder if there are any changes?"

Olivia nodded and added, "Same here."

The queen smiled and replied, "There have been a few changes here and there, but it's been mostly the same."

The king got up and said, "I do have a few things to take care of, but I'm sure my wife would love to show you all around the castle.  It was a pleasure to see you again, Olivia and Helena, and a pleasure to meet you, Lord Arundell.  Please feel free to come back whenever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:52 am

Lady Penelope heard the knock on the door and got up to answer it. Seeing Ryan on the other side, she smiled softly at him and said, "Oh hello, darling."

The shapeshifter retained her smile and replied, "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. You're a good friend, Matt."

Nathan smiled gratefully at the king and replied, "Thank you very much, Your Majesty. It was my honor meeting you. Thank you for giving me this opportunity."

(Sorry for the delay. It got busy all of a sudden and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 am

(No worries, and it looks like I forgot Alex and Lycoris again.  O.O)

Ryan smiled at Lady Penelope and said, "Hello, my lady.  I just wanted to let you know that dinner is all ready."

Matthew returned the shapeshifter's smile and replied, "You're a good friend, too.  Now, you're probably getting hungry, aren't you?  Should I check up on dinner?"

The king nodded and replied, "The pleasure was all mine."

He got up, nodded to the group, and then left the throne room.  The queen then approached the group and said,

"Let's begin the tour, shall we?"

Helena smiled and replied, "I can't wait."

The queen smiled and then led the group around the castle.

Alex shook his head and replied, "Really, it's ok, Lycoris.  I can definitely make us something.  I don't want you to push yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:05 am

(Ahh no problem. XD)

Lady Penelope smiled happily at Ryan and nodding, she said, "Okay, sweetie. Thank you for letting me know. I'll head there right away."

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Sure. I am guessing mom would have prepared things by now. I'll come along to see if she needs any help."

Well, she had no idea it was actually Lisianthus who made dinner.

Nathan followed the group as the queen showed them around the castle and he would look around curiously, taking in the sights. He compared it to the castle of the gods' world and although there were some minor differences, things were quite similar in most aspects.

Lycoris sighed and after a moment, she replied, "Umm ok, if you're sure. But don't push yourself either? Please. I-I can't help but worry?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 am

Ryan nodded and then he went to the library to find the chancellor, as he had learned that was where the chancellor usually spent his time.  He approached him and said,

"Hello, sir.  Dinner is ready."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, let's go."

He led the way inside the house.

As the queen continued to lead the way, Helena turned to Nathan and quietly asked, "What do you think so far?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand.  Let's just rest here for a while and then we can get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:20 am

The chancellor smiled at Ryan and putting down his book, he said, "Just as well. I am finished reading this book so I'll accompany you to downstairs, sir."

He got up and followed Ryan back to the dining room.

The shapeshifter followed Matthew back inside the house and to the dining room, where Lisianthus was almost finished laying everything out. She saw them both and grinning happily, she said, 

"Just on time! Dinner is almost finished. Ryan is just calling for the others."

Nathan smiled at Helena and quietly replied, "It is very beautiful. The castle is quite magnificent and definitely compares to the one in the gods' world."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay, I am fine with that."

She relaxed by Alex's side, holding on to him and reaching out to lovingly stroke his hair as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: