Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:26 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, she probably doesn't come to the castle and the gods' world is huge, isn't it? Maybe we can ask her next time what she works. Her daughter said she's a powerful sorceress and she appears to be, having cast that illusion a little ago."

(Ahh I can see that but Irene is only pondering over the situation from her point of view. Lisianthus might not actually ask Ryan to choose. XD)

Irene could see what a difficult situation Ryan was in, as he didn't want to hurt either ladies. Gently, she replied,

Ryan, I believe that I am not the one you should ask about this. The people who must know and make their decisions are Lisianthus and Lycoris. It's up to you when and how to tell them but they must know. If they agree to share you, that's their decision. But if they don't . . . I'm afraid that's their decision too. Either ways, you must tell them before thinking ahead of anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:02 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Definitely and she's quite friendly.  After this whole mess is over, no matter what the result will be, I hope that we'll have a chance to visit her in the gods' world.  It would be nice to have some friends there."

(Ahh that's a good point.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Yes, you're right.  They would be the ones most affected by this and I need to talk to them soon.  I have to build up the courage somehow to talk to them.

I'm sorry for bringing this up but I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone about this and it's obvious as to why.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:06 am

Nerine nodded and looking thoughtful, she replied, "She and her daughter seem to be fighting for a good cause but it's our friends they're against. If they would just tell Lycoris and she would agree, maybe it would be a lot easier to resolve everything although there would be still the captain left."

Irene smiled softly to Ryan and replied,

Don't apologize, Ryan. I'm glad that you trust me enough to tell me this. I think of you something close to a son and I hope that's ok. You're a good boy and I'd like to be always there for you, alright? I hope you can get things resolved soon and get them to end well for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:14 am

Alex sighed and replied, "Yes, you're definitely right about that although I can see why neither of them would say anything.  I can see their point about not telling Ryan.  He's so fiercely protective of Lycoris that I doubt that telling him the truth would change anything.  But I don't know about Sia.  If she knew the truth, how do you think she would react?"

Ryan returned Irene's smile and replied,

Thank you.  It honors me that you think of me as a son.  I'll do my best to get things resolved.

He paused and then asked,

How are things going with you and Sia?  I've been trying to mend things but because of this current threat, I haven't been able to help much.  I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:20 am

Nerine looked thoughtful and replied, "Knowing Sia, she would probably leave the decision up to Lycoris. But maybe that wouldn't change anything, as Lycoris would probably listen to whatever Ryan says, and he wouldn't let sacrifice herself even if it's to restore the devils' world."

Irene replied,

There's no need to apologize, Ryan. Things are quiet, I suppose. She did call for me with the head healer to tell me about this whole matter although she didn't bring up anything about our problem. I am fine with that, I suppose, but once things are resolved, I intend to talk with her about it and mend things. I am not comfortable with being distant from her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:28 am

Alex frowned and replied, "Yeah, I suppose.  I do wonder what their plan was after they would use Lycoris' powers to restore the devils' world.  That captain would certainly be angered, wouldn't he?  I'd hate to imagine what he'd do in retaliation."

Ryan replied,

Yes, that's a good idea.  Umm, I don't know if Sia mentioned this but initially, I wanted the chancellor to come as well.  Not only is he a powerful sorcerer, he's very protective of Lycoris and treats her like a daughter.  But, of course, Sia wouldn't hear of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 am

Nerine looked troubled as she imagined what the captain could do and nodding in agreement, she replied, "That's true...he would probably take his anger out on everyone."

Something suddenly coming to her, she looked worriedly at Alex and said, "If Ryan really hands over the powers to that woman and she uses them to restore the devils' world, you would be still here, right? What if that captain goes mad and you can't make it back?"

Irene frowned a bit and replied,

I see. It's really quite thoughtful of you to have considered the chancellor, Ryan, but I am not surprised by Lisianthus' reaction . . . there is no way she would let him be free even if it's only for a little while, and she doesn't trust him at all, even though he really is a good man inside. I wish I could change her mind somehow but that's expecting too much, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:40 am

(Random but I finally got some of my pay from the proofreading work I did so I spent like $10 to buy 12 games.  It's a very cheap offer.  XD)

Alex noticed how worried Nerine was and wrapping his arms around her, he replied, "I'll find a way back to you always, darling.  Even if there's a chance that we're separated, I promise that I'll get back to you.  But perhaps when the lady returns, we can talk to her about that possibility and see what she comes up with."

Ryan sighed and replied,

Yes, that's true.  I was hoping that if she had agreed, his punishment could be reduced to exile to this world.  It's not so bad here and I could even help the chancellor find a suitable role for him in the royal court.  I worry what punishment Sia will eventually give to him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:45 am

(Ahh yup, that's definitely a bargain. XD What kind of games, if I may ask? XD)

Nerine was still worried but doing her best to calm down, she nodded and replied,

"Yes, we should do that...I worry about your safety first and foremost. Even if the lady and her daughter would be willing to let you return, I worry that the captain wouldn't let you go or might go as far as to hurt you."

Irene looked saddened as she thought of the punishment Lisianthus might order for the chancellor, and sighing, she said, 

I can't tell. I can only think of the worst option but I can't let her do that . . . 

She was referring to Lisianthus wanting to execute the chancellor and gritted her teeth, as that thought hurt her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:54 am

(Ahh it's an indiegala bundle that has most of WW games on it.  I wouldn't purchase them for the normal price but since it's at a huge bargain, I figured it couldn't hurt.  Those games are normally worth around $200 all together.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "That is possible but I'm sure that neither the lady or her daughter would allow the captain to go near me.  I'd hope that they would give me a sword or something to defend myself, should it come to that.  But yeah, we can talk to either of them when they return and figure out what to do."

Ryan observed Irene's expression and guessing as to what she meant, he replied,

I won't let that happen, either.  I do hope that Sia will listen to me.  She did when I suggested that the chancellor be confined to his room rather than the dungeons so maybe I can persuade her to give a less harsh punishment on him.  I do fear that she may let her memories with him influence her choices.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:58 am

(Wow, that's definitely an offer and yup, it's not a bargain to be missed. XD)

Nerine nodded and before she could say anything else, the shapeshifter returned with a tray of lunch and put it on the table. She said,

"Here's your food. Do you want anything?"

Irene replied,

Yes, I'm afraid of that, too. I can understand if she doesn't like him but she shouldn't go too far in punishing him.

She sighed then continued,

I suppose we'll think about that when the time comes. For now, let's concentrate on getting your friends back to safety.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:04 am

(Yup, and I definitely won't be bored for a while.  XD)

Alex shook his head and looking at the food, he replied, "I think we're good and this looks delicious as always.  Thank you for bringing us lunch."

He smiled warmly at the shapeshifter.

Ryan replied,

Yes, you're right.  We can talk about all of this later.

He then shut off the telepathy and said,

"Ok, I think we've had a long enough break."

He turned to the head healer and asked, "How is Lycoris' health faring?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 am

The shapeshifter nodded but didn't say anything else, and left the room. Nerine got up and brought the tray to the bed so the couple could eat and commented,

"It does look as fresh as always."

The head healer turned to Ryan and smiling, he said, "The lady is doing well. Her energy is steadily restoring itself so it seems like she's making a good recovery. A couple of weeks of complete rest is all what she needs and we can call her all healthy again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:18 am

Alex replied, "Yup, it is.  We should eat before it gets cold."

He took his fork and happily began to eat his lunch.

Ryan smiled and replied, "That is wonderful news indeed.  I can't wait for my angel to get all better and completely healthy."

The puppies barked happily and chuckling, Ryan added, "Of course, our boys feel the same way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:21 am

Nerine started eating her lunch as well, although her mind couldn't help wandering to what she talked about with Alex only a little earlier. She was quite worried about how things would go after the next exchange, regardless of whether Ryan handed over the powers or not.

Lycoris smiled a little and petted the puppies although she didn't say anything. The head healer had observed her low spirits although he didn't comment on them, figuring he could point them out to Ryan later.

Resuming his seat, he said, "I suppose we should continue studying the spell for now. We need to master it as soon as we can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:27 am

As Alex ate, he would cast occasional glances at Nerine and asked,

"Are you worried about how things will go?  Everything will turn out for the best.  You do believe that, right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Then when everyone starts to get hungry, I can make lunch for all of you."

He took his seat and then resumed learning and mastering the spell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:29 am

Nerine couldn't help but sigh and looking worriedly but lovingly at Alex, she said,

"I'm sorry, Alex. I can't help it. Things aren't looking too bright at the moment and I don't care about myself, but I'm really worried for your sake...I won't bear it if anything happened to you."

The head healer and Irene paid their attention to the spell as well, studying it and concentrating as much as they could so they could master it and cast it without mistakes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:33 am

Alex touched Nerine's hand and replied, "Your safety is most important to me, darling.  I promise that I'll find a way to get back to you if we do get separated although I hope that won't be the case."

As Ryan continued to study the spell, he said,

"If there are any questions or if any of the notes that my mentor made sound confusing, let me know and I'll do my best to clear them up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:37 am

Nerine held Alex's hand and doing her best to smile bravely for his sake, she replied,

"I hope so as well. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't find you by my side all of a sudden. I might lose my mind."

Irene and the head healer nodded and Irene commented,

"So far, everything is clear and the spell certainly shows what a great sorcerer your mentor was. He was definitely one of a kind. I haven't seen such a powerful spell before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:42 am

Alex gave Nerine a quick kiss on the lips and then replied,

"You won't lose me, darling.  We mean so much to each other so both of us have to stay alive for the other's sake.  And we are pretty well-protected here, all things considered."

Ryan smiled and replied, "He definitely was one of the greatest sorcerers I've ever known and he was very kind, too.  I wish you could have met him.  He created all of these powerful spells and he infused some of the items in this house with magic spells.  That's how I'm able to protect Lycoris quite well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:48 am

Nerine nodded and trying to be optimistic, she replied,

"You're right. I'll try to think positively and hope things turn out for the best in the end. I really want that."

She smiled lovingly at Alex and the couple resumed eating.

Irene returned Ryan's smile and said, "I can understand now why you thought this place is the most perfect for Lycoris' protection. No wonder the captain and his helpers are trying to lure you two out. They could never find you in this place, with all these protections."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:53 am

Alex returned Nerine's smile and he continued to eat his lunch, soon finishing up.  He waited for Nerine to finish so he could put the tray away and then spend some time with her until Lady Penelope or the shapeshifter returned.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  This place is pretty much impenetrable.  As I'm the owner now, I have the power to decide who can go through the barrier.  Intruders won't be able to get past it and outsiders won't be able to see this house.  This place will look like a large area of empty grass to them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:56 am

Nerine soon finished eating as well and seeing how Alex was already done, she took care of putting the tray away then returned to her place by Alex's side. She said,

"I suppose there's nothing we can do but wait until they return, right?"

Irene nodded, impressed, and replied, "I see. That's some wonderful technology. Even the best magic wielders in the gods' world would be impressed by this."

The head healer nodded in agreement and replied, "That's quite true. A perfect place for protection indeed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:05 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true.  In the meantime..."

He wrapped his arms around Nerine's waist and looking lovingly at her, he added, "I can enjoy my darling's wonderful company all to myself."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Thank you.  My mentor was ahead of his time.  I'd like to learn how to create my own spells someday.  I know I can master the skill but it's quite difficult and takes a lot of concentration to do so."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:08 am

Nerine blushed happily and returning the loving looks, she gazed at Alex and said,

"I'd be more than honored, my one and only Alex. Your presence by my side is really what makes me strong and very happy until the very end."

Irene smiled at Ryan's ambitions and replied, "Perhaps after all this mess is over, you can return to the gods' world and you'll find the best sorcerers who would be willing to help you reach the best of your skills. And of course, perhaps we can resume our lessons one day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: