Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 am

Lady Penelope nodded and soon, she and Nerine were done with dinner as well. Seeing the couple all done, Lady Penelope asked happily,

"Did you like the dinner, my dears? I really enjoyed eating with you tonight. We should do that again sometime."

Lisianthus nodded and firmly replied, "Yes. We can't risk that captain laying his hands on such powers. You know how strong they are, right? If the captain becomes so powerful, no one would be able to stop him, maybe not even Lycoris herself, who has the original powers."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:29 am

Alex smiled and replied, "I enjoyed it very much.  You're quite an excellent cook.  I hope that we can eat together soon."

He looked to Nerine and asked, "Did you like dinner, too, my darling?"

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Yes, I suppose you're right.  It's better not to leave anything to chance."

He took a breath and added, "At least, we know more now than we did before."

(I should get off for the night now and go to sleep.  A big day tomorrow and all that.  Assuming that there are no problems with my Internet connection, I should be back tomorrow evening so I can post more then.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:30 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and good luck with moving and all. ^^)

Nerine smiled politely and nodding, she replied, "Yes, I did, very much. Thank you for your kindness, my lady. The food was delicious."

Lady Penelope looked delighted and replied, "Thank you, my dears. I should leave you for the night now. You two get as much rest as you can ok, darlings? Do you want anything?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I guess. I'll continue reading the diary though and see if there's more information. Maybe something that's more useful."

She paused then said, "Let's have our plan just go as we previously put The most important thing now is getting Alex and Nerine back to safety. And look out for Lycoris, ok, cutie? We need to make sure her health is ok too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:09 am

(Ok, I finished moving and all and the Internet connection here seems to work fine so I'll make a post now.  I have to get off afterwards but I'll be back this evening to RP.  ^^)

Alex shook his head and replied, "I think we're fine.  Will you drop by to see us tomorrow?  I'd enjoy having your company again."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll do that.  Please let me know when you find out any more information."

He smiled softly and added, "Thanks for all your help, beautiful.  It means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 am

(Ahh ok. Glad everything is doing well and I'll be here later as well. ^^)

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "Of course, my dears. I enjoy your company as well so I'll make sure to drop by and spend more time with you.

If that's all, I'll be leaving now. Good night, darlings. Get enough sleep."

Carrying the tray, she left the room, leaving the couple alone for the night.

Lisianthus couldn't help but smile as well and replied, "You don't need to thank me, cutie. I'll be always here for you, you know, just like you were there for me when I needed you.

I'll leave you now but contact me again tonight, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:28 am

(Back now.  XD)

After Lady Penelope left, Alex turned to Nerine and asked,

"Are you sleepy, darling?  We can turn in for the night now if you'd like."

Ryan replied, "I definitely will.  Until then, my beautiful."

He smiled softly one more time and then put away his pendant.  He was in a thoughtful mood, as he had to absorb all the information he learned in the king's diary.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:37 am

(Welcome back. XD)

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, that sounds good. I'm a little tired and we should get as much sleep as we can. We don't know what tomorrow has for us."

She went to the bed and lay down, waiting for Alex to join her.

As Irene was by Ryan's side all the while, she too had heard everything and was thinking things over. Noticing that Ryan looked thoughtful, she spoke up,

"That was a lot of news in the king's diary. Honestly, I didn't expect this kind of surprises to be found in it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:42 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex nodded and he laid down on the bed next to Nerine.  After wrapping his arms around her waist, he smiled lovingly at her and said,

"There.  Now you'll be safe and sound as long as I hold you."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Same here."

He looked at Irene and asked, "So what do you think of all of this?"

He looked curiously at her, wanting to hear her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:55 am

Nerine smiled softly and cuddling close to Alex, she gazed lovingly at him and replied,

"I am definitely safe and sound as long as I have you by my side. I love you so much, Alex."

She leaned in for a kiss, pouring all her love into it.

Irene looked deep in thought and replied, "It's all very surprising but...I don't know if it changes anything. If giving up Lycoris isn't an option, no matter what her powers are used for, then I suppose it doesn't matter, as protecting her remains the ultimate goal. Unless you would change your mind about it? If Lycoris decides to give up her powers to restore the devils' world?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:57 am

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it as well.  After the kiss was over, he gazed happily at her and said,

"Good night, my darling.  See you in the morning."

He closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

Ryan sighed sadly and replied, "I can't let her do that.  Even Sia agrees that Lycoris shouldn't have to sacrifice her life to save a world.  What kind of curse involves that kind of solution?  It's crazy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:07 am

(Ahh I think we can wait on Alex and Nerine for a bit, at least until the others catch up and all. XD)

Irene nodded in agreement and replied, "Well, it's a curse. You have to expect that there would be some sort of a sacrifice in the end. But as I said, if giving up Lycoris isn't an option, the battle with the captain and the shapeshifter should continue as it is until Lycoris is strong enough to defeat them. Then perhaps we can search for a solution to restore the devils' world without having to sacrifice her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:11 am

(Yup, I agree.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds like the best solution for now.  And we should go through with our original plan."

He paused for a moment and then asked, "Should we test Lycoris' duplicated powers to make sure that they work?  They should restore life in the devils' world, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:14 am

Irene nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true. In that case, we should head to the same place that the original exchange should have taken place in, Crestwood Forests, I believe. According to the shapeshifter, they should restore life to those forests the moment we make it there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:16 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That sounds good.  Once we know that the powers work, then we can make arrangements with the shapeshifter for the exchange."

He thought about something and added, "You heard me mention to Sia earlier about my theory that the shapeshifter might be the king's oldest daughter.  Do you think that's the case as well?  If not, I wonder how she knew about Lycoris' powers."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:20 am

Irene nodded and replied, "I agree with you. It would make sense why she knows so much secret information and it would explain her motives for going after Lycoris' powers as well."

She looked thoughtful and said, "I agree with your idea that we should capture her somehow. Although it wouldn't be easy, but it would answer a lot of questions."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:22 am

Ryan replied, "It definitely would although we should wait until Alex and Nerine are safe, at least for Lycoris' sake.  Can you think of a good plan to capture the shapeshifter?  She's pretty powerful from what I've witnessed."

He looked deep in thought, trying to come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:25 am

Irene tried thinking of a plan as well and thinking out loud, she said,

"Well, assuming that the plan goes smoothly and Alex and Nerine are back safely, the shapeshifter should find out sooner or later that the powers we would hand her are fake. She would definitely try to go after Lycoris once more so perhaps if we can lure her into a trap somehow, something that makes her believe that she would be closer to getting Lycoris' powers, we could capture her. I can't think of something in particular though and her being a shapeshifter makes it trickier."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, it sure does.  The only idea I have in mind is if we can lure that shapeshifter to Sia's castle.  Lycoris and I were planning on returning there after her recovery so she can finish her magic training.  The shapeshifter is sure to find out so maybe we can plan something around that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:33 am

Irene nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds good and I believe that shapeshifter goes to the castle often anyhow. How else did she keep her eyes on us there? Unfortunately, her ability as a shapeshifter allows her in and out of the castle as she pleases. So luring a trap for her there sounds excellent."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:36 am

Ryan nodded and looking thoughtful, he replied,

"Perhaps Lycoris and I can train outside and Lycoris can pretend to feel weak so suddenly.  The shapeshifter may take that opportunity to capture her.  We could have a few soldiers and sorcerers hidden nearby to catch her when that happens?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:38 am

Irene looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps although I don't know if the shapeshifter would take such a risk. She would know that she's attacking in the middle of the castle, after all, and you would be there as well."

She took a breath and replied, "It's still early to think about that, I believe. We need to figure our way out the problems we have at hand at the moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:41 am

Ryan replied, "Yes, you're right, of course.  Getting Alex and Nerine back comes first.  So we should test out Lycoris' duplicated powers soon.  Would tomorrow be good enough?  I hope that Lycoris will be better by then."

He glanced at Lycoris, still worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:45 am

Irene nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds good enough. We should test the powers as early as we can and once we make sure that everything is working, we can contact the shapeshifter to plan the next meeting."

Glancing at Lycoris as well, she said, "It's been a while, hasn't it? Should I ask the head healer to come and check on her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:51 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that would be a good idea.  Lycoris is sleeping peacefully but I have no idea if her condition has improved."

He hoped that Lycoris was getting better, as he felt awful that the spell had unintentionally hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:53 am

Irene nodded and replied, "Alright then. He should be in his room so I'll find him and get him."

She got up and then went out of the room to find the head healer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: