Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:56 am

Lycoris snapped out of her thoughts and quickly wiping away any traces of tears on her face, she replied,

"Yes, you may enter, Ryan."

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then replied, "You don't want to be locked up in a cell all day, do you? I was going to have you walk a bit around the cave unless you don't want the exercise."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:05 am

Carefully, Ryan opened the door and saw Lycoris sitting peacefully on the bed.  He approached her and laid the tray before her.  He then placed bowls of puppy food and water on the floor for the puppies.  Facing Lycoris, he quietly said,

"I brought chicken sandwiches and a glass of apple juice for you.  Would you like anything else?"

(I forgot to mention the bowls of puppy food and all before but let's just assume that Ryan prepared them, too.  lol)

Alex was surprised but happy by the shapeshifter's response and he replied,

"That's very kind of you, miss.  My darling and I would truly appreciate the exercise and fresh air.  You're quite thoughtful to take care of us like so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:09 am

(lol No problem. XD)

Lycoris shook her head and quietly said, "Thanks, Ryan. I appreciate it a lot."

She almost apologized too for all the pain she was causing him but stopped herself in time.

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and replied, "I already said it before, I am not taking care of you. We need you alive and well otherwise you're quite useless. But anyways, finish your food already and I'll come get you after thirty minutes."

She then left the cell, closing the door after her before leaving.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:13 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right then.  I'll come back a little later to pick up your tray and after the clean up, we can resume training your duplicate for the plan."

He then left the room, closing the door softly behind him.  He went downstairs to the living room, not bothering to prepare lunch for himself, as he felt too depressed to do so.

Alex picked up the tray of food and approaching Nerine, he said,

"It does look good.  We should eat and then we can have some exercise.  I didn't think they would let us out of here at all but I guess they're being nice enough to let us have some fresh air later."

(It looks like Alex has his work cut out for him regarding that shapeshifter.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:18 am

(Aww poor Ryan. :/)

Although Lycoris didn't have much of an appetite to eat, she knew that she had to have something if she wanted to recover quickly to defeat that captain. So she went ahead and started eating her lunch.

(Yup, yup, I agree. XD)

Nerine was surprised as well but she nodded and replied,

"Yeah, it would be really nice to get out of this cell for a bit. Let's eat then."

She waited until Alex started eating and ate with him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 am

As Ryan gave Lycoris time to eat her lunch, he looked to her duplicate and said,

"I don't know why Lycoris is pushing me away...Wait, I think I know but she shouldn't.  I love her so much and I would die if she sacrificed herself for everyone else.  Why can't she understand that I can't live in a world without her?"

Alex ate the food for them and as the couple did so, he asked,

"What happened earlier when that woman wanted you out, earlier?  I was confused."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:27 am

Lycoris soon finished eating her lunch and although it was quite delicious, Lycoris couldn't enjoy it as she always did. She then waited silently for Ryan to return, doing her best to suppress whatever tears wanted to trickle.

Nerine looked to Alex and replied, "Oh I didn't tell you? I am sorry. She wanted me to communicate with Ryan. They know what happened and I think that woman wants to plan an exchange-us for Lycoris, or something like that. Ryan was making sure we're ok."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:34 am

As Lycoris' duplicate didn't reply, Ryan sighed and said,

"I can't expect you to answer such a question.  But at least it's a little comforting to be able to talk about this."

Seeing that enough time has passed, Ryan said, "I should go pick up Lycoris' tray and continue your training session."

He then got up and walked upstairs.  Then he knocked on the door and asked, "Lycoris, are you done with lunch?"

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  Do you think Ryan will agree to such an idea?"

He sighed and added, "I hope there's some rescue plan for us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:38 am

(Ahh sorry if I was meant to reply for Lycoris' duplicate. XD I thought you were the one in control of her and all. XD)

Lycoris heard Ryan's voice on the other side of the door and replied, "Yes, Ryan, I'm all done."

She slowly reached to her feet and waited for Ryan to enter and carry the tray so she could follow him downstairs, as they would have to continue the duplicate's training.

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Well, I don't know Ryan myself but judging from how he acted around Lycoris before, I doubt he will agree."

She looked thoughtful and said, "Maybe we can ask the woman although I don't know what kind of reaction she might have to our question."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 am

(Oh no, that's fine.  I'm in control of Lycoris' duplicate so she wasn't supposed to answer.  XD)

Ryan entered the room and approached Lycoris, placing the empty bowls on the tray and then carrying it.  He then said,

"Hold on to my arm and I'll walk slowly downstairs to the kitchen.  I have to clean all this up and then we can continue training."

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true.  We should be careful in how we word our question to her.  I'm assuming that she'll accompany us during our walk so it will be a good chance to get to talk to her."

He continued to eat his lunch, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 am

(Whew, that's a relief. XD)

Lycoris nodded to Ryan silently and after reaching out to hold the puppies in one arm, she reached with her other arm to hold on to Ryan and followed him downstairs to the kitchen.

Nerine soon finished her lunch as well, and shortly after, the shapeshifter returned. Seeing that the couple was done, she opened the cell's door and said,

"You're done, good. Now get up and move in front of me. Don't be troublesome or else you won't have such a chance again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:54 am

Ryan walked slowly out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.  Then he gently placed Lycoris in a chair and then did the dishes.  As he only had Lycoris' dishes and the puppies' bowls to clean, it didn't take him long.  After he was done, he approached Lycoris and said,

"I'm done.  Let's go to the living room and continue your duplicate's training there."

Alex nodded and helping Nerine to her feet, he led the way so that the couple was in front of the shapeshifter.  He looked forward to going outside even if it was only for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:58 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Ok, lead the way."

She got to her feet and then held on to Ryan, following him to the living room.

The shapeshifter led the couple away from the cell and although the cell's soldiers were about to follow the couple as usual, the shapeshifter signaled them not to, giving the couple more freedom. She then led them downstairs and although they weren't going outside the cave, there was plenty of space and beautiful scenery around the cave to walk and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 am

Ryan gently held Lycoris' arm as he led the way out of the kitchen and to the living room.  There, he seated Lycoris and took a seat next to her.  They faced Lycoris' duplicate, and Ryan asked,

"So should we have your duplicate practice what we taught her this morning?"

Alex and Nerine followed the shapeshifter as they got a chance to walk around and move their legs.  Alex looked to the shapeshifter and said,

"Thank you for granting us this chance to exercise, miss.  You're a very kind woman.  I can tell right away."

He smiled softly at her.

(Ok, I should go ahead and get off for the night now and go to sleep.  With a bit of good luck, this cold will be gone tomorrow so here's hoping.  I'll post tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I hope your cold is all gone tomorrow. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and putting her concentration in the task at hand, she replied, "That sounds like a good idea. You can lead her on the situations and I'll correct her in case she has any mistakes."

Although the shapeshifter was silent for a moment, she sounded annoyed as she replied, "No, I am not a very kind woman so you can stop the sweet talk. If this is a way to get me to sympathize with you, it won't work. Like I said, it's only to make sure you remain in good health."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sounds good."

He then turned to the duplicate and asked that she get up and walk, showing how she'd look as she would surrender herself to the captain.  The duplicate did as told, doing her best to mimic what Lycoris taught her.

Alex shook his head and replied, "Oh no, I know that such a tactic wouldn't work on you, as you're quite a clever woman.  But I really do mean it when I'm grateful that you're granting us this opportunity for some exercise.  Isn't that right, darling?"

He looked to Nerine for her reply.

(I'll be going to work in a bit so I'll post more this evening and all.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:21 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Lycoris watched carefully as the duplicate showed them how she would do in such a situation and after she was done, she nodded in satisfaction and said,

"That was perfect. You have no mistakes at all."

She smiled a little to the duplicate.

Nerine quickly nodded and replied, "Alex is quite right. We really needed to walk around a bit so we really thank you for giving us this chance."

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow, for she was unsure whether the couple were really grateful or trying something. But deciding it wouldn't hurt to accept the thanks, she replied, "Well, whatever. You're welcome, I guess."

They continued walking around the cave, which was truly beautiful with a heavenly feeling, almost like a sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:36 am

(Back and free now.  ^^)

The duplicate smiled back at Lycoris and Ryan smiled a little upon seeing the interaction between the two.  He turned to Lycoris and said,

"Why don't you give your duplicate the next instruction and see if she follows it well?"

As the couple continued to walk around, Alex gazed at their surroundings and commented,

"It's truly beautiful here.  I had no idea such a place even existed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:47 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and addressing the duplicate, she asked her to show how she would act if Alex told her not to surrender herself to the captain for his and Nerine's sake.

As the shapeshifter accompanied the couple around, she replied, "Well, of course it's beautiful. It's the only place with natural life in the whole devils' world now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:54 am

The duplicate gave Lycoris the appropriate response if Alex were to tell her not to surrender herself.  Ryan looked on and commented,

"She's doing well.  I'm certain we can pull this off."

Alex looked curiously at the shapeshifter and replied, "Do you mean that everywhere else in the devils' world is dead now?  My darling and I were only in the capital when we were last here so we didn't get a chance to see other places."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:59 am

Lycoris nodded slowly and smiling at the duplicate, she said, "Great job. If you keep this up in front of the captain and his helpers, you're going to fool them for sure."

Addressing Ryan, she then said, "You can give her the next instruction."

The shapeshifter sounded annoyed as she replied, "Even the capital is dead somehow, even if there are people trying to survive there. But they all get whatever resources they need from the gods' world. No trees or plants or even animals live in this world anymore. It's just as those forests you saw outside."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:05 am

Ryan nodded and addressing the duplicate, he said,

"Ok.  Now show us how you would behave once the captain has you and demands for your powers."

The duplicate nodded and then showed how she would fight the captain, resisting his attempts to take her powers.

Alex looked saddened as he replied, "That's awful.  It's horrible what has happened to this world.  I wish there was something we could do to help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:09 am

Lycoris watched carefully as the duplicate showed them her reaction in that situation, and once she was done, she nodded and replied,

"Well done. That's exactly what I would do, I think."

Nerine looked quite saddened as well, and quietly said, "Did the war really cause all of this?"

The shapeshifter heard her but wasn't interested in replying. As the party walked, they soon arrived in front of what seemed to be an altar, with great pillars surrounding it, looking a lot like the power generators in the gods' world, except that they weren't shining with magic, but looked rather empty and dull.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:15 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I do agree.  Is there anything else we need to review?"

He looked carefully at Lycoris' duplicate, wondering if they missed anything.

Alex looked curiously at the altar and asked, "What is that?  Have you seen anything like this before, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:19 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, I think she needs to tell us in brief everything that's happened with the captain so far. Just to make sure she got all the facts right."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "No...I've never been here before."

She looked quite curiously at the altar and the empty generators around it, but the shapeshifter remained silent, not answering the couple's questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: