Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:25 am

Ryan replied, "Ok."

He turned to the duplicate, who, in turn, recalled everything that had happened to Lycoris in regards to the captain.  She got all the details correct, not missing one.

As Alex looked at the altar, he commented,

"This sort of looks like the generators back in the gods' world...Wait, is this why the captain wants Lycoris' powers?  So he can power the generators here?"

He turned to the shapeshifter, his eyes full of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:30 am

Lycoris listened carefully as the duplicate recalled all the events then she nodded in satisfaction, replying,

"That should be everything and great job. You recalled everything correctly."

Although the shapeshifter would have preferred to keep Alex in the dark, she was silent for a moment before quietly replying,

"The captain is a god. He doesn't have a reason to care for this world. No, he wants them for himself."

Her voice almost contained resentment or even hatred for the captain, although she did her best to hide her emotions.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:35 am

The duplicate smiled and nodded at Lycoris, silently thanking her.  Ryan commented,

"I agree.  You did a wonderful job."

He turned to Lycoris and said, "I'll contact the shapeshifter tomorrow and make the arrangements for the exchange.  I think I should accompany your duplicate the gods' world so you should stay here and be safe."

Alex detected the unpleasantness in the shapeshifter's voice and looking at her with concern, he carefully replied,

"Please excuse me for being concerned but it seems as though you don't like the captain's plan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 am

Lycoris nodded and although she panicked inwardly that she would be left alone, as she hadn't gotten completely over that yet, she kept her composure externally and agreed it was for the best. She replied,

"Alright. We should get things resolved as soon as possible. Alex and Nerine depend on us and who knows how they're being treated over there."

The shapeshifter frowned to herself and anger starting to form in her voice, she replied, "Now you're meddling into what's not your business. What I like or not is definitely not of your concern, human."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:48 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true.  Lycoris, I promise I'll get Alex and Nerine back safely, ok?  Once the exchange is made, they'll be safe back at the castle in the gods' world and Sia can look after them.

And if you'd like, I can contact her this evening and ask if Avi can come over while I make the exchange.  That way, you won't be by yourself although technically, you won't be.  You do have our boys and Robert as well."

The puppies barked happily, wagging their tails in reply.

Alex looked saddened and replied, "I'm sorry, miss.  I didn't mean to anger you.  It's just that it would sadden me if you were doing something that you're not happy with.  No one should ever suffer like that."

(I'm curious but does the shapeshifter not want to go through with the captain's plan?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:55 am

Lycoris immediately shook her head in refusal, replying, "No, no, it's fine. I know I won't be alone with the little ones and Robert around. I'll be fine by myself really. You just bring back Alex and Nerine to safety, ok?"

As Lycoris had avoided Avi for a long time, she thought that having him come over to stay would be awkward and so decided against it.

(Ahh let's say that her motives for wanting Lycoris' powers differ completely from the captain's and they are not selfish. XD)

The shapeshifter smirked and replied, "Really now, I told you to cut the sweet talk. I fail to understand why you would be so concerned for me when I'm clearly your enemy, unless you're trying to get me to sympathize with you, which won't happen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll do my best.  They'll be back and safe in no time."

Suddenly, he felt a little dizzy and almost collapsed on the floor, feeling his strength weaken.

(I see.  Now I want to know what they are.  XD)

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, you're nothing like the captain so I suppose I can't help but wonder why you would help him.  You seem like a much more reasonable person than him, and I can tell that your heart is good even if you deny that yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:11 am

Although Lycoris couldn't see, she could tell that something was wrong as Ryan was right next to her. Filled with panic, she reached out to Ryan and her voice full of worry,

"Ryan, are you ok? What's wrong?"

A feeling of guilt was creeping into her, as she feared that she had somehow caused Ryan's condition.

(lol It's a bit complicated to explain at once but it's got to do with the devils' world and generators. XD Maybe if Alex can reach to her, she can reveal a little. XD)

The shapeshifter was quiet for a moment, trying to figure out whether Alex was genuine or trying to trick her. Nevertheless, she finally replied, her voice quieter and calmer,

"I told you, my motives are none of your concern."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:18 am

Ryan smiled softly at Lycoris and replied,

"Oh it's nothing.  I guess I'm a little tired or something."

Suddenly, Lycoris' duplicate said,

"He didn't eat lunch."

Ryan glared at the duplicate, as he didn't want Lycoris to know about that.

(Ahh I see.  Alex says he'll do his best.  XD)

Alex replied, "I suppose I am asking you to trust me quickly but trust must be earned, right?  So how about this?  Why don't we exchange information about ourselves?  We can start with harmless information first.  Feel free to ask us anything you're curious about."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:23 am

Lycoris looked concerned and then frowning, she asked Ryan,

"Why didn't you have lunch? You've been working and using magic for the whole day so to skip a meal is only pushing yourself. I don't see a reason why you would do that unless..."

She trailed off, as she realized the reason that Ryan didn't eat was because of her.

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "What would I gain with your trust? It's not like you're going to become my friend or anything, or want to help me. I'm clearly your enemy after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "I wasn't hungry, that's all.  It's nothing that you should be concerned about."

Lycoris' duplicate then said, "He was sad and worried about you."

Ryan sighed again, as the duplicate kept revealing things that he'd rather stay hidden.

Alex replied, "But I don't see you as my enemy and since we're going to be here for a while, we might as well get to know each other, right?  I don't see what harm it could do and it certainly beats being silent around each other, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:38 am

The tears quickly formed in Lycoris' eyes, as she immediately felt guilty as the duplicate confirmed her thoughts. Hanging her head in shame, she replied,

"I'm sorry, Ryan. I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I'd rather die than hurt you. That's exactly why I wanted to stay away...I just didn't want you hurt..."

She didn't know what to say anymore, as although she pushed Ryan away to avoid hurting him, it seemed that she only hurt him more in the process.

The shapeshifter was surprised as she heard Alex's response and replied, "What do you mean, I'm not your enemy? I kidnapped you and I attacked your previous wife. Don't be so naive."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:44 am

Ryan looked up at Lycoris to see the tears forming in her eyes.  He reached out to hug her and replied,

"Please don't apologize.  I felt hurt and I guess I took it out on myself but it's not your fault.  But I don't want you to push me away.  Please don't.  I don't know what I'd do without you."

He felt himself tearing up as well and it took his remaining strength to stay in control.

Alex replied, "Well, that is all true but that doesn't necessarily make you my enemy.  When people do things, they usually have good reasons behind them, which I'm sure is the case for you.  And really, you don't seem like a bad person to me.  I'd like to get to know you a bit."

He smiled a little at the shapeshifter, hoping that she would open up to him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:51 am

Lycoris didn't know what to do, and she felt lost. On one hand, remaining close to Ryan would only make him suffer when she had to go, and the on the other, pushing him away caused him a lot of pain and sadness. Was there no way out?

Thinking that the most important thing was Ryan's health at that moment, she took a breath and trying to stay strong, she replied, "Let-Let's get you something to eat first, ok? I can't cook though so I'll help you to the kitchen and I can reach the icebox and find you something to have, alright?"

The shapeshifter observed Alex carefully. She couldn't tell whether this was a trick or not but if it were, then he was very good at it. Finally deciding that it wouldn't hurt as long as she didn't reveal too much, she replied,

"Fine. But you better be careful. I won't answer any questions about the captain or this whole thing, understood?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:55 am

As Ryan did feel weak, he nodded and replied, "Sure, I guess I should eat something."

He turned to the duplicate and asked, "You will be fine by yourself, right?"

The duplicate nodded, and then getting up, Ryan waited for Lycoris to get up so they could head to the kitchen.

Alex nodded and replied, "Fair enough.  Tell you what-why don't you ask one of us a question first and then we'll ask you one?  That way, we both benefit from getting to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:59 am

Lycoris got up and she stayed by Ryan's side, even letting the puppies walk near them so she could support Ryan in case he felt weak again. They soon made it at the kitchen and she helped him have a seat, then carefully made her way to the icebox. Remembering the sweets they had from the festival, she asked,

"Would sweets be alright? Umm I think the sugar would help you feel a little stronger."

Although the shapeshifter wasn't quite interested, she nodded and thinking of a question, she asked, "How did the two of you get to know each other and marry?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:03 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure but I should have just a little.  I want most of them to be for you, after all."

He smiled softly at Lycoris, happy to see that she was doing her best to help him.

Alex looked on happily at Nerine and replied, "We first met back in Lessire.  It seems like a long time ago and things were complicated even back then."

He then talked about how he and Nerine had first met and eventually got married and all.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:07 am

Lycoris didn't smile though and shaking her head firmly, she replied, "No, you need to have as much as you can so you can regain your strength. That's the most important thing to me right now."

She reached out carefully to the sweets and carried them to the table where Ryan was. She put them down carefully and said, "Here you are. I am sorry I can't cook something more appropriate. But these should help and eat as much as you need, ok?"

Nerine looked happily at Alex as he told their story, for although there were lots of hard times, they made through them all together. The shapeshifter listened to him and there was almost a sad look in her eyes, although thankfully, the hood hid it well. Once he was done, she nodded and replied,

"I see. A love story it is then. Good for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:13 am

Ryan replied, "Well, all right.  I'll just eat enough to regain my strength."

He reached out for a candied apple, as it was big and he thought it would be enough to regain his strength.

Alex couldn't help but detect a slight sadness in the shapeshifter's reply.  Thinking that it was time to ask a question, he asked,

"Do you have someone special in your life?  I'm sure there must be a wonderful man out there who loves you very much, just like I love my darling here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:16 am

Lycoris sat silently on a nearby chair as Ryan ate, keeping her head low. She still felt quite guilty being the cause of Ryan's weakness and sadness but also thought that if she went back to being close to him, it would make him suffer in the end. What was she supposed to do?

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment at hearing Alex's question and putting her gaze elsewhere, she replied quietly,

"My husband died a couple of years back so the answer to your question is no."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:22 am

As Ryan ate, he noticed how quiet Lycoris was so he turned to her and said,

"You can eat, too, if you'd like.  There's plenty for both of us."

Alex felt saddened as he heard the shapeshifter's reply and he said,

"I'm sorry to hear about your loss.  That must be very difficult for you.  I'm sure he meant the world to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:25 am

Lycoris snapped out of her thoughts and shaking her head, she replied, "I am not hungry."

She paused then said, "Don't do that again. I won't forgive you if you repeat that again. You gave me such a scare..."

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "But that's the past now, isn't it? What matters is the present. If you let yourself be beaten by sadness, you'll be nothing but a weak, pathetic creature."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 am

Ryan paused in his eating and looking down at his lap, he quietly replied, 

"I'm sorry, Lycoris.  I didn't mean to scare you.  I guess I felt alone and abandoned so I couldn't even bring myself to eat.  But it was nothing for you to worry over."

Alex replied, "I suppose but I think it's ok to wear your emotions on your sleeve.  I do so around my darling all the time.

If I may ask, what was your husband like?  I wish I could have met him."

(Getting sleepy here so I should get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post before going to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:07 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris felt even more guilty than before as she heard Ryan's response, and doing her best to control herself, she replied,

"How could I not worry? How could you say that? Don't you know what you are to me? You-you mean everything to me, Ryan...I-I am so sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to make you feel like that...I am a horrible person. I am sorry. I am so sorry."

She hung her head to hide the tears forming again in her eyes.

The shapeshifter nodded slowly then replied, "He was a soldier in the gods' army...a respected swordsman and a powerful fire sorcerer. Kind, strong, brave but maybe a little snobby. He was a good man though and all his comrades spoke highly of him."

Nerine looked saddened and quietly asked, "Was he killed in the war?"

The shapeshifter shook her head then and replied, "No, he survived the war and returned victorious and stronger than ever. But he was executed shortly after that."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Ryan looked up to see Lycoris and seeing how sad she felt, he wrapped his arms around her in a loving hug and gently replied,

"Please, this is my fault, not yours.  I should be the one apologizing to you for making you worry like so.

I won't do this again but only if you can make me a promise."

Alex's eyes widened as he realized what the shapeshifter was trying to say.  Lisianthus was the reason that the shapeshifter's husband was executed.  This made him wonder if the shapeshifter's reasons for wanting Lycoris' powers had something to do with this revelation.

He looked at the shapeshifter with much sadness in his eyes and replied,

"I'm so sorry.  I can't imagine what it must be like to lose someone so close to you like that."

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: