Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:37 am

Ryan followed Lycoris' subconscious, hoping that it could convince her mind to stop duplicating her soul.  He had to put faith that Lycoris' subconscious would be strong enough to stop her mind although he was prepared to sacrifice himself if all else failed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:42 am

Lycoris' subconscious searched deep into her head to find her inner mind and soon did, but it was like two sides of her clashing furiously. Her inner mind wouldn't stop at anything, and soon started again to push Lycoris' own subconscious out and Ryan out of Lycoris' head. It was like a volcano erupting, for for they were all part of Lycoris' own soul.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:46 am

Ryan held on to Lycoris' subconscious and said,

Perhaps we should work together.  We stand a better chance of persuading your mind if we both talk, right?  I'm going to do everything I can to help.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:48 am

Lycoris' subconscious replied,

Yes-yes. Help me persuade it. If we work together, we can do it.

Her mind hadn't stopped however, trying to push everyone out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:51 am

Ryan nodded and turning to Lycoris' mind, he said,

Why aren't you listening to Lycoris?  Don't you care about what she wants?  I know why you're doing this but don't you care about her, care about her needs?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:56 am

Lycoris' mind angrily replied,

You're one to talk. You're very selfish, wanting her only for yourself and not staying away from her when you've failed to protect her more than once. But I know what's good for us, for me. This soul will protect herself from now on. I don't want to hurt her. I'll help her become more powerful and it starts with getting you out of here.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:02 am

Ryan replied, 

You're right.  I am selfish.  My love for Lycoris has made me not want to leave her.  But do you truly believe that duplicating her soul will protect her?  It's not natural and it isn't necessary.  Can't you see that she's hurting?  Forget about everything else.  Just think about her, look at her.  Please, I beg of you, just stop and think for a moment about what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:08 am

As Lycoris' inner mind was just a mind, feelings and sentiments couldn't reach out to it. It had no heart to feel anything. It replied,

I know what I am doing. I won't hurt her. I can't hurt myself. I won't hurt the soul that I live within. I'll help her become stronger and be able to protect herself. If there's any pain now, it's necessary for her to be more powerful.

Now get out. Leave. If you don't want to hurt her, leave now and stay away from her forever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:12 am

Ryan replied,

But you're hurting her now.  Can't you see that?  I know you have good intentions but this isn't what Lycoris wants.  Are you the one being selfish now by denying her wishes?  If you even care a little bit about her, then you need to stop and think about what's in her best interests and to listen to her.

He felt frustrated as it seemed that Lycoris' mind was very difficult to reason with.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:16 am

Lycoris' mind replied,

You aren't one to tell me that. You hurt her over and over again and you ignored her wishes before just because you want her with you. The other side living within is very foolish to fall in love with you. She's naive and weak. But enough of that. She has the strongest powers that anyone could ever have-I won't let her depend on anyone else from now on.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:23 am

Ryan sadly replied,

So you're just going to ignore what she wants?  Your selfishness is more important than anything else?

He looked to Lycoris' subconscious and added,

This isn't working.  I'd hoped that your mind could be reasoned with but it can't.  I-I'll have to sacrifice myself so it will have all the power it wants.  Then the duplication process can stop and you can be ok again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:26 am

Lycoris' subconscious frantically replied,

No. No, please, don't. I-I'll try again. I'll force it myself. I'll use my powers to force my mind to stop but don't do that.

Lycoris' mind replied then, Yes, I'll stop if you sacrifice your powers to me. I'll have the power this soul needs to become powerful again. Just sacrifice yourself and your powers to me.

(Hmm you know, psychologists should come look at this. It would be very interesting if this is how real people's heads worked. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:34 am

(lol  XD)

Ryan replied,

My powers would be better off going to you, my angel, than to that captain.  And if doing so makes your mind happy, then I'll do it.  I don't want you to suffer anymore because of my mistakes.

I love you, my angel.  I'll love you until I'm gone forever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:37 am

Lycoris' subconscious frantically replied,

No. No, no, no! This won't make me happy. It won't make me happy. I-I don't understand why my mind is saying this, doing this but I don't care. I won't live without you. I can't live without you!

Without waiting for a reply from Ryan, Lycoris' subconscious attacked her mind furiously and both sides clashed mercilessly, each fighting for dominance in Lycoris' head.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:42 am

(Man, this is some battle going on.  XD)

Ryan watched as the two sides fought for control, and getting an idea, Ryan transferred some of his power to Lycoris' subconscious, hoping that it would help tip the balance of power in her favor.  He wanted her subconscious to win, to regain control so that her mind would stop trying to duplicate her soul.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:47 am

(Yup, a battle like never before. XD)

Lycoris' subconscious became stronger as she felt Ryan transferring some of his powers to her, and used them along with her own to fight her mind.

However, her inner mind wouldn't be defeated easily, as it was more strongly connected to her powers and thus was quite powerful on its own. The two sides continued clashing, increasing the disturbance in Lycoris' head.

Meanwhile, the head healer and Irene were patiently waiting when they noticed that Lycoris seemed in pain, for she was trembling and twitching in her sleep, moaning painfully.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=832
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-