Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:06 am

(Ahh I liked Jacob the best. XD All the guys were cute and lovable to be honest but I liked Jacob the most because he was too adorable. XD)

Lycoris' subconscious sounded even more scared and panicking, she replied,

Duplicate-duplicate my soul? But why, I-I would never try to do such a thing to myself...There were times when I felt that I was getting pulled into a dark, scary place. I wasn't doing this to myself. I-I don't want to hurt myself in this way...
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:12 am

(Ahh I see.  I can tell that you like the cute, adorable guys in games.  XD)

Ryan reached out to calm Lycoris' subconscious and gently replied,

It's not your fault, my angel.  If anyone is to blame, it's me.  I should have, at least, considered this possibility.  But I'm going to do everything I can to let your mind know that the spell is over so there's no need to duplicate your soul.  Please try to be calm.  It will help make this process stop.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 am

(Ahh yup, yup, that's true. XD)

Lycoris' subconscious calmed itself and replied softly in a pleading voice,

Yes, I'll be calm. Please...please help me. I'm so afraid.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:23 am

Ryan replied,

I will.  I'm here, my angel, and I'll give you all of my strength and love so that your mind will be at ease.

He took a breath and then communicated,

I know your mind thinks that the spell is continuing but it's over.  Please stop trying to duplicate your soul.  I'm sorry for hurting you like this.  I only wanted to protect Lycoris because she means the world to me and I couldn't bear it if anyone were to hurt her.

(I'm not really sure how Ryan could communicate with Lycoris' mind but I hope this is ok.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:29 am

(Yup, that's fine. XD)

Lycoris' inner mind heard Ryan's voice but unlike her subconscious, it wasn't so obedient. As the head healer had previously mentioned, there was a great disturbance inside, like a volcano ready to erupt any moment, suppressed only by Lycoris' unconscious efforts. Its strength only tried to push Ryan out, to push his voice away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:32 am

Ryan could feel Lycoris' inner mind trying to push him away and he said,

I know I'm to blame and I'm so sorry for doing so.  But Lycoris will be worse if you continue trying to duplicate her soul.  I'll never perform this spell on her again.  I promise.  I love her so much and I would do anything to save her-anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 am

Despite Ryan's honest words, Lycoris' inner mind continued pushing him away. As it was her inner mind in control inside, the part attaching her to her powers most strongly, it was a part devoid of any feelings, unaffected by Lycoris' deep love for Ryan. It only recognized Ryan as the culprit who was trying to hurt Lycoris further and continued pushing him out.

Meanwhile, the head healer and Duchess Irene were observing the couple silently, eagerly waiting, but they both noticed that Lycoris' body was starting to shake and tremble vigorously.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 am

Ryan then said,

I know I hurt Lycoris and I'm deeply sorry for that.  If I had known that this spell would have this harmful effect, I would have never performed it in the first place.  But I wanted to save her.  I didn't want to sacrifice her life for the greed of others.  I won't ever perform this spell on her again.  I only wish to protect and love her for the rest of my life.  If the only way for this to end is for me to sacrifice my life to save hers, then I'll do it.  Just...give me a sign so I know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:00 am

Lycoris' inner mind stopped pushing Ryan away momentarily as it heard what he said, and for the first time, it deeply whispered,

Stay away from me. You failed to protect me. I'll protect myself. My powers will duplicate and I'll be twice as strong. If you want me to be well, stay away from me forever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:08 am

Ryan replied,

I understand and you're right-I did fail to protect my angel.  But I can't stay away from her.  I love her.  I love her so strongly that being apart from her is like having my own soul ripped out.  You don't need to duplicate your powers.  You are very strong on your own.  I know that.  I believe that.  I want to work with you to protect Lycoris.  We both care about her, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:14 am

Lycoris' inner mind started pushing Ryan out once more as it heard his response and angrily whispered,

I won't work with you. You're selfish. You only want me for yourself but nothing else matters. Her own desires don't matter to you. Stay away. Get out of my head. Get out. Out. Out!

It was almost like there was another personality in Lycoris' head being formed the more the duplicate process went on. Outside, Lycoris' body was shaking more vigorously than ever, just like before her breakout, as her mind gathered its strength to push Ryan out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:17 am

Ryan felt heartbroken as Lycoris' inner mind tried to push him out.  Keeping his resolve, though, he stood his ground and quietly replied,

You're right.  I am selfish.  I don't want to lose her and I know you're doing what you believe is best for Lycoris' sake.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry that I did this to her and to you.

Through his powers, he reached out and gently enveloped Lycoris' mind with a warm hugging feeling.  Meanwhile, there were tears trickling down his cheeks as he continued to communicate with Lycoris' mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:21 am

Irene and the head healer were observing the couple and they were both quite worried as they witnessed the tears on Ryan's cheeks and Lycoris' trembling. They didn't know what to do but deciding to place their faith in Ryan, they awaited silently.

Meanwhile, Lycoris' mind only whispered as it continued trying to push Ryan out,

Then stay away. If you truly care about me, stay away. You're a terrible person and you'll only end up hurting me further. I know better than you do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:28 am

Ryan replied,

Do you believe I'm the enemy?  Do you truly know the danger that Lycoris is in?  I've been doing my best to protect her but I know I've failed.  I don't want to leave her alone.  I know it's selfish of me to hold on to her but I love her.  I just want you to stop what you're doing because it's hurting Lycoris more.  Tell me-should I sacrifice myself?  I can do that.  I can sacrifice my soul to save my angel.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post again tomorrow after I get back from work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:48 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris' inner mind wanted Ryan out anyway and as it didn't care one bit about him, it replied,

Yes, do that. If you sacrifice yourself and give all your powers and strength to me, I'll become stronger and and I'll protect myself from any danger. You'll stay away from me and I will be fine. Sacrifice yourself to me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:48 am

(Sorry for getting on late tonight.  My schedule didn't change but since my new place is farther away from where I work on Fridays, it took me longer to get back and then I had to take care of some other stuff.  At least, I'm here now.  XD)

It seemed as though Ryan didn't have a choice and replied,

Ok but you'll stop duplicating Lycoris' soul after I sacrifice myself, right?  My powers and everything I give you will be more than enough and my angel doesn't need to be in any more pain than she already is.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:50 am

(No problem. I understand. XD Welcome back. ^^)

Although Lycoris' inner mind didn't decide completely on that, it believed that Ryan's powers and everything he would give it would be indeed quite enough to strengthen Lycoris. So it replied,

Yes. I'll stop duplicating my soul. Just give me everything you have.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 am

(Thanks.  ^^  And before I forget, I'll be going to sleep a little early tonight.  I have to leave in the morning to take care of my grandmother for the day since my dad will be busy and all.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Ok then.  I'll just tell Lycoris and then give you everything that I have.

He then searched for Lycoris' subconscious and said,

Lycoris, are you there?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:04 am

(No problem. I understand. XD)

Lycoris' subconscious heard Ryan's voice and replied,

Yes...Were you able to stop the duplicate process, Ryan?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:07 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan replied,

I made a deal with your mind.  I'm going to give all of my powers and everything.  Then your mind will stop the duplication process...

He paused for a moment and then added,

I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Lycoris.  I love you so much and I'm so sorry for putting all this pain on you.  It's my fault and I'll end it so you can be healthy again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 am

Lycoris' subconscious was alarmed as Ryan told her of the deal he had made with her mind and frantically replied,

No, please. You-you can't do that. Please don't do that. I don't want your powers or anything of what you could give me. I don't care what happens to me. I-I want you. I just want you.

She paused and then pleadingly continued,

I-I love you too. I can't live without you. Don't leave me...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:17 am

Ryan cried and replied,

I don't know what to do.  I don't want to leave you, either, but I have to fix this mess I created.  Your mind won't stop the duplication process unless I sacrifice myself.  All it wants is power and my powers would help...

But maybe if you can force your mind to stop, that might work?  You do have the power to stop it yourself if you're strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 am

As Lycoris' subconscious was desperate, wanting to do anything so Ryan wouldn't sacrifice himself, she replied,

Yes-yes, I-I can do that. I'll do that. But don't sacrifice yourself, please. No matter what, promise me. No matter what.

Although she was scared and didn't have enough faith in herself, she was ready to risk anything for Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:27 am

Ryan replied,

If you can persuade your mind to stop, then I won't sacrifice myself.

Inside, though, he was willing to do anything to save Lycoris, as he loved her deeply and couldn't bear to see her in more pain indirectly because of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:32 am

Although Lycoris' subconscious wasn't satisfied with just that, it promised to do everything it took her to save herself so he wouldn't do anything rash. She replied,

I-I will do everything that I can.

Concentrating, she gathered all her strength to persuade her mind to stop duplicating her soul, forcing it if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: