Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:28 am

After Irene left, Ryan approached the table where the tray was and he placed the bowls of puppy food and water on the floor.  The puppies eagerly approached the bowls to begin their breakfast.  Ryan then carried the tray to the bed and setting it carefully in front of Lycoris, he said,

"We'll eat more comfortably like this.  Would you like me to feed you?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:26 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

As Lycoris didn't want to tire Ryan out, she shook her head and replied, "Thanks, Ryan. I-I'll manage."

She reached out to sit up in bed so she could eat but as she lifted her head, the headache only sharpened. Bearing it, she pushed herself and sat up but as she did so, the pain in her head only multiplied and feeling quite dizzy and sick all of a sudden, she collapsed into Ryan's arms.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Ryan was alarmed as Lycoris collapsed in his arms and looking worried, he asked,

"Angel, what's wrong?  What happened?"

He turned to the puppies and added, "Please get the head healer or Duchess Irene right away, boys."

The puppies barked once and then they ran out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen to find the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:21 pm

(Putting in a post before heading to college and all. XD)

Lycoris was still conscious but she couldn't reply either. Her breathing was quick and and she felt quite dizzy as the pain of her headache penetrated deep into her head.

Meanwhile, the head healer and Duchess Irene found the puppies approaching them and quickly followed them to the couple's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan worried more as Lycoris didn't respond but fortunately, Irene and the head healer entered the room.  Looking at them, he said,

"Lycoris suddenly collapsed.  Please, we have to find out what's wrong.  I-I don't understand.  I thought my angel was feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 am

The head healer rushed to Lycoris' side and he too was surprised, as he thought Lycoris was making some progress and didn't expect her to collapse so soon.

As he approached her and as about to examine her, Lycoris murmured between her pained moans,

"I-I'm fine...I-I just felt a bit dizzy, that's all..."

It was clear however from her soft voice and pained looks that she was lying, for she was barely able to even speak.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Ryan frowned a bit at Lycoris, as he could tell that she was keeping the truth from him.  He replied,

"Lycoris, don't hide things from us.  Don't hide things from me.  Is your headache getting stronger?"

He looked at her, pain and hurt depicted in his eyes.

(I'll be going to work in a bit so I'll be back this evening to post some more.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Lycoris could hear the pain in Ryan's voice and didn't know whether to keep hiding her pain from him or continue lying so she wouldn't worry him further. She struggled to form a reply but couldn't, her headache increasing in intensity. The answer was clear all over her face however.

The head healer sighed and approaching Lycoris, he frowned himself as he said, "Please don't hide things anymore, my lady. I can see that your headache wasn't even getting better but I don't understand why you hid such a thing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:35 am

(Back and free now.  XD)

Ryan sighed sadly and said, "You probably didn't want to worry us but you should have.  I care for you always, my angel.  Your troubles are my troubles."

He reached out, gently stroking Lycoris' hair.  He looked to the head healer and asked,

"What can we do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:39 am

(Welcome back. XD)

The head healer looked troubled himself and replied, "The potion I gave her last night should have helped soothe the pain a little although obviously, it had nearly no effect."

He looked thoughtful and then Lycoris managed to gather enough strength to weakly murmur,

"It's just a headache...it-it will go away on its own. There's no need to do anything..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:42 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan gave the head healer a look, as though he were telling him that it wasn't more than a headache.  Since he didn't want Lycoris to know the true cause of her headache, he used his telepathy to communicate with both Irene and the head healer and said,

What should we do?  Should we try communicating with her subconscious to stop duplicating her soul?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:45 am

As Irene could think of no other choices, she replied,

I think that's the next step we should take. If we can't think of anything else, we should give it a try. It's not fair to leave the poor girl continue suffering like so.

The head healer was hesitant however and replied,

I-I don't know. This isn't like anything I've seen before and I admit I'm a little out of ideas but this is risky. If it doesn't have a good effect, it might cause the lady to have another breakout or worse.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:52 am

Ryan looked troubled as Irene and the head healer didn't agree on a decision.  He thought over the options and then replied,

Maybe we could give her something first to let her sleep and then I can try communicating with her subconscious?  It might help if her body were calm, at least.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 am

Irene nodded in agreement and replied,

That would help. It would reduce the risks, to the say the least.

Although the head healer was still hesitant, he admitted to himself that both options of communicating with Lycoris' subconscious and leaving things be were dangerous, and it was best that they try to do something at least. So nodding as well, he replied,

Alright then. Although I still have some fears, it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:57 am

Ryan nodded and looking to Lycoris, he gently asked,

"Would you like something to help you go back to sleep, Lycoris?  It might reduce the strength of your headache if you got more rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:01 am

As Lycoris was unaware of her true condition, she thought that perhaps that would solve it, and that sleep was what she needed for her headache to go away. So she nodded weakly although she wasn't strong enough to respond in words.

The head healer got up and said, "I'll get you something then, my lady. I'll be right back."

He then left the room immediately to find something to put Lycoris back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 am

After the head healer left, Ryan wrapped his arms around Lycoris and gently said,

"I'll hold you in my arms while you sleep, angel.  I'm sure that you just need some more rest."

He kissed her forehead and vowed that he would do everything in his power to heal Lycoris completely.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:17 am

Lycoris nodded and held on to Ryan softly, wanting to get better as well so she wouldn't worry everyone more than they were already worried. The head healer soon returned and carrying a small vial of potion, he said,

"Here you are, my lady. This will help you sleep peacefully and hopefully, you'll feel better when you're awake."

He then helped Lycoris drink the potion, which would take effect in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 am

Ryan held on to Lycoris and waited until she fell asleep.  Then he would try communicating directly to her subconscious, hoping that he could convince that part of her to stop duplicating her soul.  He felt horrible that he had caused Lycoris pain when all he wanted was to protect her from those who wished harm upon her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:25 am

As the potion began to take effect, Lycoris started feeling quite sleepy and not trying to resist, she fell asleep after a few minutes. The head healer checked over her gently and once he made sure she was completely calm, he quietly said,

"You can start now, sir. I made sure the potion put her in a deep sleep so that she's quite calm during the period you communicate with her subconscious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then."

He gently touched Lycoris' head and closing his eyes, he opened up the telepathy to communicate with Lycoris' subconscious.  He said,

Hello there.  Do you recognize my voice?

(Random but I started to play Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook and I'm liking that game, too.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:47 am

(Woot, I'm glad to hear that. ^^ I'm curious to hear which characters you like the most so far. XD)

Deep inside Lycoris' head, Ryan voice was reaching out to her subconscious. Inside her head, it was a very confusing and complicated matter, for the duplicate process that was going on caused a great disturbance. Yet somehow the subconscious could hear Ryan's voice and replied,

I do...You're Ryan. Ryan...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:52 am

(Ahh I've only completed two of the guys' paths-Ryan and Jacob.  I thought Jacob was sweet but I like Ryan more.  I'm currently going for Trent and then I'll go for Steve.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Yes, I'm Ryan.  Please tell me what's going on.  How do you feel?

He wanted to assess the situation before deciding what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:56 am

(Ahh I see. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game. It's a pretty sweet one. XD)

Lycoris' subconscious sounded scared as it replied,

I'm confused...Something is wrong and I don't know what. Something is terribly wrong; I can feel it. But-but I can't tell what. I don't know what's wrong with me...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 am

(Thanks.  Out of curiosity, did you have a favorite guy in that game?  XD)

Ryan replied,

Do you remember that spell we performed to duplicate your powers?  It seems that your mind, for some reason, is trying to duplicate your soul, too, even though the spell is done.  I'm here to find a way to calm your mind so this process will stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: