Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:13 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  At least we're being treated decently here."

He continued to eat his food, grateful that Nerine was beside him to give him strength and comfort.

Ryan looked off to the side, saddened as Lycoris mentioned that it would just be him and Lisianthus.  He wanted Lycoris in his future, too, and as he turned to look at her, he could see a happy future with her.  He replied,

"Yes, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:17 am

Nerine continued eating her dinner and she, too was quite grateful for Alex's presence. In a while, she was done, and waited for Alex to finish up as well.

Lycoris could hear the sadness in Ryan's voice and bit her lower lip. She immediately wanted to apologize, but caught herself in time. This was for the best. Ryan needed to accept slowly that she was only a temporary part in his life.

She smiled faintly but remained silent, not saying a word more.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:23 am

Alex soon finished his dinner as well and seeing that Nerine was done, he took the tray and placed it back on the table.  Then he joined Nerine again and said,

"I guess all we can do now is wait for the lady to return."

Ryan looked at Lycoris, wondering when would ever be the right time to confess his love to her.  With that in mind, he said,

"Lycoris, when you face that captain eventually, will you remind me to tell you something?  There's something that I wish for you to know but I don't want to say it now, as I don't wish for my angel to get distracted, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:29 am

Nerine nodded and as if on cue, the shapeshifter returned, entering the room. She saw that the couple was all done with their dinner and nodding, she said, "Good, you're done."

She sat down on a chair and sighing tiredly, she murmured, "That captain is really an old stupid fool. Maybe in a way, I can understand why that human would be so reluctant to hand over the powers."

Lycoris couldn't help but be curious, wondering what thing Ryan wanted her to know. Worried that he was hiding something from her, she replied,

"Ryan, if it's something important or urgent, you'll tell me, right? Please don't hide things from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 am

Alex looked curiously at the shapeshifter and gently replied, "What happened?  Did you talk to him just now?"

Ryan touched Lycoris' hands and giving her a soft smile, he replied,

"It's nothing urgent, I promise.  But I think it's best that I wait to tell you until Alex and Nerine are safe again, at least.  I want you to regain your full strength and all, right?  We need to work on that so you'll be able to use magic again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:40 am

The shapeshifter turned to Alex and replied,

"Yeah. He's angry that the exchange didn't go as expected. He thought he'd have Lycoris' powers by now so he's furious, naturally. If next exchange fails also, he might have my head or something."

She shook her head in frustration.

Lycoris was even more curious but she respected Ryan's wish not to tell her then. So nodding, she replied,

"Ok, I'll trust your word on this and I...I'll remind you, when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:47 am

Alex looked worried and replied, "Oh no.  I don't want him to hurt you.  He's quite unstable.  You do have a plan if he tries to attack you, right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Thanks for respecting my wishes."

Looking up at the sky, he asked, "So what would you like to do this evening, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:51 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I'm not weak and I can definitely fend for myself if he tries anything but I don't want to lose him. He's a fool but he's also quite powerful and having a powerful ally may make all the difference in such a battle."

She sighed again then frowning, she said, "Nevermind about that. Did you two come up with anything about that exchange with the human?"

Lycoris replied quietly, "Can we just stay here and continue gazing at the sky? I don't want to do anything else. I can't imagine having fun when Alex and Nerine are in that terrible situation. You know, maybe they're looking at the sky too, wherever they are, trying to reach us..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:57 am

Alex replied, "Well, nothing concrete but we had this idea just now.  You told us that the soldiers are completely loyal to the captain but they're being mislead about his intentions.  Would it be possible to turn their loyalty over to you?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, we can do that."

He wrapped his arms around Lycoris and continued to gaze up at the sky.  He continued,

"Perhaps we'll see a shooting star and then we can wish for Alex's and Nerine's safety."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:01 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "Well, yes, I suppose...Telling him of his true intentions might have them turn against him although they'd need to believe me first. Although I could use my identity to convince them..."

She looked thoughtful, seriously thinking over the couple's idea.

Lycoris shook a little as Ryan wrapped his arms around her and although she felt better with his warmth and closure near her anytime, at that moment, she was uncomfortable and guilty. But not saying anything out loud, she nodded and replied,

"Yes, I hope so. There's nothing that I would wish for right now more than Alex's and Nerine's safety and well-being."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:05 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true and then you'd have an entire army completely loyal to you.  Since you have true good intentions, they would be willing to help you, right?"

Just then, there was a shooting star and pointing to it, Ryan said, "There's one now.  Let's make a wish."

He gazed at the shooting star and silently wished for Alex and Nerine to be returned to them safely so that Lycoris would feel more easy again.  He also wished for courage for the time when he would finally confess his love to Lycoris.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:01 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yeah, I suppose. But I won't really need that unless I decide to go against the captain, which will happen only if I get my hands on the powers. But as this will take time, I might as well start now when I have it."

Lycoris saw the shooting star as well and silently wished for Alex and Nerine to be safe as well, to return to them well and fine and never have to go through such a thing again. She also wished for Ryan to forget her or to get less used to her presence and less attached, so she wouldn't hurt him when she had to go.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Alex replied, "That's true.  You can start planting seeds of doubt in the soldiers' minds but that would need to be done carefully.  If the captain were tipped off as to what was going on, he'd be furious."

(Aww but Lycoris should know that it's too late for Ryan to take back his love for her.  XD)

After Ryan made his wish, he gazed at Lycoris and asked, "Did you make your wish, too, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:20 am

The shapeshifter nodded slowly as she thought about the matter in her mind and finally replied,

"Not bad. I suppose I can start working on this although I will need to plan everything carefully first. There's no room for mistakes here."

She paused then said, "What about the exchange? Any ideas over how to delay handing over you two, at least until I make sure that my goal is fulfilled?"

(I totally agree and I keep telling her that she and Ryan are meant to be but she says that she says that can't be. XD)

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied quietly, "I did. What about you? Did you make a wish?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:13 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "Not really..."

Suddenly, an idea struck him and he said, "Wait, I might have something.  If Lycoris' powers were separated from her, they'd be in some kind of container, right?  So perhaps if Lycoris were to bring the powers, walking towards you, and either my darling or I were to take them from her, then we could give them to you.  Then you can check if they are the actual powers."

(lol  I see.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I sure did but as you know, we can't say out loud what our wishes are.  But I sure hope that they'll come true."

He looked fondly at Lycoris, hoping that he could have a wonderful, happy future with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:22 am

The shapeshifter thought carefully about Alex's words and then thoughtfully replied,

"Yeah, this is a possibility but with this, I'll have to hand you over before I can activate the powers in the empty portal. You get me? I don't want to actually exchange you two until I activate the powers. You can call me paranoid but something is off about the whole idea of separating Lycoris' powers from her and taking all this time to get them so I can't lose the advantage of having you two here until I am completely sure that I reached what I want."

Lycoris was definitely glad that they couldn't say their wishes out loud, and nodding, she replied, "Me, too. Me, too."

She hoped that her wish would be fulfilled, for she wanted Ryan to be happy always but his happiness wasn't with her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:28 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand."

He paused and then asked, "If they aren't her powers, what are you going to do?  I don't think that Ryan is going to try another deceptive plan but..."

Ryan turned his gaze back at the sky and commented, "Lycoris, we'll get them back.  You trust me, don't you?  I'll do everything I can to get Alex and Nerine back but keep you safe at the same time."

He silently added,

If you were gone, I don't know what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:33 am

The shapeshifter frowned and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"I haven't decided about that yet but if they aren't her powers and he tries to deceive me once more, then he definitely doesn't care a lot about your lives, does he? I said I won't hurt you but he doesn't know that and then there's the captain, who's crazy, to say the least."

(Hmm I still have to figure a way to hurt Lycoris somehow. I do want to see Ryan's dark, protective side. XD)

Lycoris replied quietly, "Of course I trust you. I-I am letting you lead everything so far, aren't I? It's because I know you're doing your best. But I...I can't help it. I can't help worrying. Alex and Nerine should have never suffered like this. I'll never forgive myself for causing them such pain."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:38 am

Alex replied, "I see."

He looked at Nerine and said, "It doesn't matter what happens to me but I don't want my darling to be harmed.  I must protect her as much as possible."

(lol  If there's no choice but to hand over Lycoris to the shapeshifter, then that might happen.  XD)

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lycoris and gently replied, "Hey, this isn't your fault, ok?  It's that horrible shapeshifter's and the captain's for hurting you like this.  Once Alex and Nerine are safe, nothing will stop me for going after those two.  They don't deserve any mercy for causing my angel pain."

He could feel his anger rising but did his best to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:44 am

Nerine looked worriedly at Alex, as she was worried for his sake. The shapeshifter gazed at the couple then she had an idea. Getting up from her chair and walking around the room as she thought, she said,

"You're smart, human. That's it. I found it."

Smirking, she looked at them and continued, "I can hand over your wife to them during the exchange. You'll follow once I make sure that the powers are the right ones and that the devils' world is restored. I just need to figure out a way to make that happen."

(Wow, could Ryan actually consider the option at one point? I was starting to think it was impossible. XD)

Lycoris hung her head and shaking it slightly, she said, "It is my fault, too. The shapeshifter and the captain targeted them because of me. And if-if I had been more careful back when the shapeshifter attacked me, I wouldn't have been hiding helplessly now. I am responsible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:48 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds like a good plan."

He turned to Nerine and said, "I want you safe, darling, so even if the plan doesn't go completely well, I can rest easy knowing that you'll be safe."

(lol  He might if Lycoris can persuade him but there would be a twist in that plan.  XD)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "No, it's not your fault.  I should have placed protections back at the castle so that shapeshifter would have never hurt you in the first place.  I almost lost you because of her."

His eyes were filled with tears and he hugged Lycoris tightly, as the memories of that time saddened him considerably.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:55 am

Nerine was horrified by the idea that she could be separated from Alex, even if that meant going back to safety. Shaking her head, she replied,

"Of course not. I can't leave you, Alex. We should never be separated. I can take in anything as long as I am with you."

The shapeshifter frowned and replied, "I am not taking your opinion here. You'll follow my plan if I decide on it. And this is actually perfect. Even if things don't go too well and your husband doesn't follow you after that, you'll most likely remain in the castle, and you can act as my faithful spy."

(Oooh I see and I'm quite curious now. XD We'll see how things unfold but they look quite interesting either way. XD)

Lycoris could feel how much Ryan was saddened by the memory and immediately regretted her words, as she didn't want to upset him. Wrapping his arms around him gently, she softly replied,

"I'm sorry for bringing this up. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. It's ok now, right? I'm here and well and it's all thanks to you. Please don't be sad."

She couldn't bear to feel Ryan's sadness, as it would only remind her of when he collapsed in her arms, something she couldn't go through again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:58 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That is a good plan.  How will you communicate with my darling then?"

He also wanted to tell Nerine something else but wanted to wait until they were alone.

(True.  XD)

Ryan nodded and doing his best to calm down, he replied, "There's nothing for you to apologize about, my angel.  I blame myself because I should have protected you better back then.  It was my fault."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:03 am

The shapeshifter smirked and replied, "Assuming that she's in the castle, reaching her would be pretty easy. Telepathically is one way to go but if it doesn't work somehow, I can always shapeshift and manage my way inside easily. She would be an excellent spy as no one would ever doubt her in the least."

She was seriously considering the idea, much to Nerine's dismay.

Lycoris reached out to touch Ryan's hand gently and replied, "Please don't say that, ok? It wasn't your fault. You were doing your best to protect me but that shapeshifter used an opening we weren't aware of. But she can't do that anymore and it's all thanks to you. And-and as I said, I am ok now and I wouldn't have done it if you weren't there for me. So please don't blame yourself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:09 am

Alex replied, "That's true."

He looked to Nerine and added, "I can see that you don't like the idea but it is a good plan.  Hopefully, we won't need to use it."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Thank you.  You're very kind and wonderful, you know.  I've never met anyone who has a purer, kinder heart than you."

He hugged Lycoris, grateful that she had forgiven him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: