Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:44 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Lycoris looked up immediately and eagerly replied, "I-I'll do you anything as long as I make sure that you're alright and healthy. What is it? What promise do I have to make?"

The shapeshifter nodded but not letting any vulnerability show, she replied, "Yes, but I already told you I don't keep lamenting over the past. What happened happened and there's no way to go back in time and change it."

Wanting to divert the talk away from the subject of her husband's death, she asked, "What about you, human? Never lost someone close to you in such an unfair way?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:01 am

(Back and free now.  ^^)

Ryan looked straight into Lycoris' eyes and replied, "Promise me that you won't push me away ever again.  If I ever do something wrong, you will tell me, won't you?  I-I couldn't bear it if I felt that my angel didn't want anything to do with me."

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I guess I've been fortunate.  But my best friend lost both of his parents when he was quite young and my darling has been through such terrible losses as well so they can certainly understand what you've been through."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:07 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris looked troubled as she heard what Ryan asked her, and was silent for a moment. She really wanted to oblige to what Ryan wanted but after she had witnessed earlier, how she just go back to how things were and pretend nothing ever happened?

Sighing, she quietly said, "It's not that I don't want anything to do with you...how could you think like that? Umm Ryan, how about you finish eating and then we'll talk?"

The shapeshifter nodded and then rolling her eyes, she replied, "Well, that's life. You have to learn to get past your obstacles and not let them tackle you. Nothing comes easy and life isn't a happy fairytale."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:13 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan looked sadly at Lycoris and replied, "So you don't wish to make such a promise to me?  I don't want to force you into it or anything but..."

He looked towards the food again but he had lost his appetite.

Alex nodded and replied, "I suppose you're right.  I can tell that you're quite strong but you deserve to be happy, too.  I think everyone deserves happiness as long as they don't hurt others in the process.  I wish for you to be happy."

He looked on kindly at the shapeshifter and meant every single word he just said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:20 am

Lycoris reached out gently to touch Ryan's hand and replied quietly, "Please eat first and we'll talk after that. I promise you I'll be honest and I-I will tell you everything. But you need your strength first, ok?"

The shapeshifter looked skeptically at Alex, wondering whether his words were genuine. Then raising an eyebrow, she replied,

"As long as they don't hurt others in the process...I am pretty sure that can't match me any longer, can it? You're a naive one, human. You treat me as though I'm a friend although I am clearly not."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:24 am

Ryan sighed and nodding, he replied, "Ok."

He picked up the candied apple and continued to eat it, soon finishing up.  He then ate a couple of cookies as well and could feel his strength returning.  As soon as he felt that he had eaten enough, he turned to Lycoris and said,

"I think I've eaten enough to get some strength back.  We should put the rest of the food back in the icebox."

Alex looked kindly at the shapeshifter and replied,

"But I would like to be your friend.  Wouldn't you like that?  Wouldn't you like to have friends whom you can confide in and talk to about any troubles as well as any happy moments you have.  I don't know where I'd be without my friends."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:31 am

Lycoris felt better as Ryan finished eating and nodding, she replied, "Remain where you are. I'll take care of putting them away."

Fortunately, she had memorized the kitchen's layout in her mind so she was able to move around without trouble. Reaching out to the rest of the sweets, she carried them carefully to the icebox and put them away. Then returning to Ryan's side, she said, "Ok, you can lead the way to anywhere we can talk."

The shapeshifter was even more surprised by Alex's response, and almost angrily, she replied,

"Stop saying such nonsense, will you? You're aware that I'm the one who kidnapped you, aren't you? Your presence here is for nothing but our own good and if I have to, I won't hesitate to hurt you two or worse. There's no way I can be your friend so stop playing around."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Can we go upstairs to our room?"

As he wished for privacy, he wanted to go somewhere where Lycoris' duplicate wouldn't say something to Lycoris that he wished to remain private.

Alex looked sadly at the shapeshifter and replied, "You don't want to be our friend?  But you seem like a great person and I'd like to be friends with you."

He wished for the shapeshifter to open up her heart to him but it looked like that would be a much harder task than he had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:42 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Sure, that's fine with me."

She reached out to the puppies and carried them in her arms, then waited for Ryan to lead them to the bedroom.

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and with challenge in her voice, she replied, "If that human doesn't oblige to our wishes and doesn't agree to hand us the powers' girl for you two, and I end up hurting or even killing one of you, would you still make the same offer, human?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:48 am

Ryan got up and gently holding on to Lycoris' arm, he led the way out of the kitchen and then upstairs to their bedroom.  There, he led the way to the sofa and after they were all seated, he looked expectantly at Lycoris, anticipating that she would speak first.

Alex replied, "I would be sad, that's for sure, but I wouldn't wish for any harm to come to you.  I would never wish that for anybody, despite how I may be treated in return.  As I said, you seem like a good person and I would truly like to be friends with you.  But perhaps I'm not worthy..."

He looked on sadly, seeing that the shapeshifter didn't want to be friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:55 am

Lycoris took a deep breath after they sat down and felt a little nervous about what she was about to say, as she could expect Ryan's reaction. But she was determined so speaking up, she said,

"Ryan, I-I think we should start distancing ourselves from each other. That-that was what I was trying to do earlier but I was quite wrong, doing so without even telling you. This-this is what we should have done from the very beginning, just like I've done it with everyone else...but it's not too late. We can start doing so now."

The shapeshifter was still skeptical, but decided to go with Alex's wishes. After all, if he were tricking her, she might as well use to this to her side. After taking a breath, she replied,

"Fine then. Let's see where this sort of 'friendship' goes. After all, I remain the strong one here and if this is some sort of a play, you know what I can do, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:03 am

Immediately, Ryan shook his head and replied, "No, we can't.  I don't want to be apart from you.  Did I do something wrong?  Do you hate me?  Is that why you're saying these things now?"

He felt his eyes tear up with sadness although they hadn't flowed down his cheeks yet.

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course, I understand.  I'm happy that you want to be friends with us."

He smiled softly at the shapeshifter, feeling cheered up that she had accepted his offer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:09 am

Lycoris quickly shook her head and replied, "No, how can you say that? Ryan, I-I care about you a lot but that's why I have to do this. I-I've seen earlier your reaction when I brought up fighting the captain or even the topic that I am going to kill myself eventually. You-you've become too attached to me, Ryan, and I don't want this to continue...that's why we have to remain away from each other. This way, you'll get used to me gone and you won't hurt when I leave this world."

The shapeshifter observed Alex's smile carefully, and had to admit to herself that his character was interesting, to say the least. Instead of despising her for putting them in such danger, he wanted to make friends with her?

She nodded but didn't say anything else, and the party continued to walk around for a bit more.

(Ahh I am wondering whether Alex's friendly feelings towards the shapeshifter are truly genuine or if he's trying to get on her good side to try to escape. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:12 am

Ryan looked on sadly at Lycoris and replied, "But I'm hurting now.  Can't you see that?  I don't want us to be apart and besides, I still need to train you with your magic so we can't be apart yet.  I'll be ready when the time comes but not now.  I still need you.  Please..."

He looked on pleadingly at Lycoris, as he wished for her to change her mind.

(Ahh Alex says that they're both.  XD)

As the group continued to walk around, Alex casually asked, "Do you have any other family?  Parents, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:18 am

Lycoris hung her head as she replied, "No, Ryan. Don't lie to me. You won't be ready when the time comes. You're only saying that to convince me now but I know what I am talking about.

And I am not saying we should completely leave each other. I-I might be selfish for it but I do still need you to teach me how to use my powers completely, after I recover. But we have to distance ourselves from each other as much as we can. So, that means...not spending time together unless we have to."

She felt quite sad about what she was saying as well, for her times with Ryan were the happiest ever and she wished for them to go on forever if she could.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "My mother is still alive. Well, what about you?"

She was addressing the question to Alex, as she knew what became of Nerine's parents.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:23 am

Ryan shook his head and frantically replied, "No, no, this can't be happening.  Why?  Why am I being punished?  What did I do wrong?"

His body shook and Ryan felt his whole world spinning.  The puppies looked on with worry but didn't know what to do.

Alex replied, "Both of my parents are alive and they are like family to my darling.  Isn't that right?"

He looked happily at Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:27 am

Lycoris was overcome with worry as she felt Ryan's body shaking beside her and reaching out, she wrapped her arms around him and gently said,

"Ryan, please calm down. Please. I-I don't want to hurt you. Please, calm down."

Nerine smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "Yes, I consider them my parents too now. They're kind and very friendly to everyone."

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I see. What are they? Nobles too, of course?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:35 am

Ryan's body continued to shake and as best he could, he replied, "I-I can't.  I can't be a-apart from you.  No, no, no..."

He continued to shake and eventually, the shock overwhelmed him to a point that he collapsed in Lycoris' arms.

(Man, I feel bad doing this to Lycoris but I really am trying to get those two not to separate from each other.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, they are.  My family have been nobles for many generations."

He looked curiously at the shapeshifter and asked, "What's your mom like?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:42 am

(Aww personally, I am feeling sorry for Ryan. :/ Yup, that's it. I am going after Lycoris for hurting him like that, even if she didn't mean it. XD)

Lycoris' heart almost stopped as she felt Ryan collapsing in her arms, and her whole body shook with extreme fear. Barely able to get her voice out, she murmured as she gently shook him,

"Ryan? Ryan, are you ok? Ryan, answer me. Answer me. Ryan..."

The tears rolled down her cheeks without stopping, and guilt was controlling her entire being.

The shapeshifter replied, "She's a powerful light sorceress, one of the most powerful in the gods' world, if I might say. She's a kind woman, too, kinder than I am...perhaps you'll get the chance to meet her. She drops by here from time to time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:48 am

(lol  Please do.  XD)

Ryan felt knocked out as he didn't hear Lycoris' pleas.  In his unconscious state, he couldn't believe what was happening.  Lycoris was pushing him a way, and he felt sure that he was to blame, that he did something wrong to bring this upon himself.  It was his punishment although he couldn't think of what he did to bring this on him.

Alex smiled and replied, "I would like that very much.  She must be quite proud of you, seeing that you're a powerful sorceress as well.  I do envy people who can use magic well.  It's quite a special gift, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:56 am

As Ryan didn't answer her, Lycoris' heart sank. Something terrible happened to him and she only had herself to blame. What did she do? She didn't mean to hurt Ryan like that. She only thought of his own good, every part of her only thought of Ryan's well-being and happiness but yet this ended up happening?

Desperately, she held Ryan close to her and tearfully whispered, "Ryan, wake up, please. I am sorry. I am so sorry. I am terribly sorry. I-I just wanted you happy. I-I didn't want you to suffer because of me. That's all I wanted...please wake up. Please. I-I can't live without you. Please."

She broke down completely in tears as she trembled in fear and guilt overwhelmed her.

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "If you think so. What, are you one of those ordinary humans who can't use magic at all? I heard there are powerful magic users in the humans' world too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 am

Ryan heard Lycoris' voice and he felt that it was enough to reach out to her.  Slowly opening his eyes, he looked up at her and asked,

"Lycoris?  Am I being punished?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true but I'm not one of them.  It's harder to find humans who can use powerful magic although not impossible.  Nowadays, our people tend to want to rely more on science and technology.  I guess that's what we'd call progress."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:09 am

Lycoris felt relief wash over her as she heard Ryan's voice although not quite yet. She continued to hold him in her arms and gently touching his cheek, she replied,

"No, no, no...how could I ever think like that? I-I am sorry, Ryan. I am so, so, sorry...I am quite grateful to everything you've been doing for me and this is what I do to you...I am a terrible person. But I never wanted to hurt you. I-I only wanted your happiness. I swear it's all I thought about. I am sorry, I am sorry."

She held him tightly close to her heart as she cried.

The shapeshifter nodded and after a moment of silence, she replied, "The gods' world depends more on magic while the humans depend on science. That's another difference to keep in mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:13 am

Ryan held on to Lycoris dearly as he felt her cry in his arms.  Gently rubbing her back, he replied,

"Please don't cry, my angel.  I'm ok now but I don't want us to be apart.  I know you're thinking about what's best for me but I know what's best for me right now and that's to be here with you.  I can't imagine being happier anywhere else."

Alex replied, "Yes, I suppose that's true.  It would be great if there could be some sort of relations between the worlds.  Everyone would benefit, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:18 am

Lycoris couldn't calm down however, not after the scare she's been through. Unable to think clearly, she continued to cry but she nodded and replied,

"I-I'll do whatever you want. Whatever you need or want, I-I'll do so for you as long as you remain alright. I-I am sorry, I am so sorry, so sorry..."

The shapeshifter replied, "No, things are better left as they are. Relations may start happily in the beginning but they end badly. Think of what happened to the devils' world. Who could have expected that such a war would break, when there were only wonderful relations between the two worlds? Even the royal families were closer than ever, and they ended up killing each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: